You are not connected. Please login or register

A Frame of Mind[Open]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A Frame of Mind[Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Tue May 06, 2014 12:25 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack was caught off guard he was thrown back by her wind, but why? He was in the middle of trying to help her this fight was long over. After landing  from the throw he scrambled to his rifle and bag. "T-this fight is over. You are bleeding. It wouldn't be right to keep going you'll hurt yourself worse then you are." He could hear it the police getting closer. He couldn't stay there. "Caring doesn't make you weak. Why are you so stubborn, just stop this." He didn't want to continue this fight. She could die. He should of known better then to use and attack like that on anything non-Grimm. He didn't know why anyone would act this way. "You win. Ok, are you happy?" He asked trying to plea his way out of this ongoing fight. So many things raced through his mind. He screwed everything up by doing this stupid act.

27A Frame of Mind[Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Wed May 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Aero

Aero
As of now, Aero could of just pushed herself even further pass the limit, but right now. Jack basically claimed his defeat. But no. It wasn't right. She didn't feel like she won fairly. She wasn't the type to accept things just like that. If she wanted a win, it was best for her to earn it. "T-T-Talk all you want... y-you pathetic.. excuse of a mutt... If caring doesn't make you weak, then stand your grounds and fight me! Caring or not, I refuse to take a p-pitiful win... from a filthy Faunus!" She cried, as she stumbled to the side. Right now, Aero was losing her train of thoughts, and finally, her consciousness. "I... I refuse..." She then mumbled to herself, as she then fell backwards, right on her bottom. Her breathing started to calm down, as her angered eyes glared at Jack. "I... I refuse... to take... damn it..." She mumbled once more, before she then fell on her back. It looked like she was simply about to pass out, but at the same time, she was just trying her best to stay up and strong.

[End for Aero]

28A Frame of Mind[Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Frame of Mind[Open] Wed May 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack could hear the sirens getting much closer, he would have to move fast to get out of the area if he didn't want to get caught. He did what he could to patch her wound while Aero drifted from consciousness. So she at least wouldn't bleed out before the medics arrive. although he noticed her aura was already fast at work on fixing the bleeding issue. He stayed with her a little longer before seeing officers out in the distance running his way. He knew this was he last chance to go. "I'm sorry." He said not sure if she was even awake to hear him. He grabbed his things quickly before fleeing the scene. He felt bad about it but there wasn't much more he could do. A Faunus injuring a noble, that wouldn't of gone well for him. He ran for the forest nearby it was dense enough that the police wouldn't find him for now. From there he should be able to evade the police without an issue. But he was worried that she would put in his description. Then getting into Syne would be impossible. For now he hoped as he continued to flee on foot. He promised he wouldn't do anything that foolish again.

He wondered how long the police would try and follow him, or if there would be a warrant for his arrest. He didn't want to be a criminal. All he could think of was terrible scenarios that this situation could go from here. He didn't know what to do, but he had to keep a cool mind if he was to plot his way out of this mess. "Ugh that stupid girl...why did I fight her." he said to himself as his run turned into a walking pace he doubted police were going to follow him much farther at least not without getting backup. Hopefully this mess would end better then he hoped but for now its a life of keeping his head down...for a little while anyways.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum