You are not connected. Please login or register

When Easy-Going meets Timid [Private w/Lloyd Vanheim]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Syne Academy, always full of promising Huntsmen and Huntresses, all looking to make a difference in the world. The clouds above Bellmuse were dark and it looked ready to storm at any second, the air was chilly and unlike the usual days where canaries, cardinals and blue-jays would sing only the crows were out today. Contrasted against the dreary weather was Fleur Aelagari, her bright blonde hair was like the absent sun against the dull grays and blacks. She neared Syne's large courtyard which was normally crowded but today was empty, silence besides the occasional roar of the approaching thunder. She hopped onto a stone wall that surrounded the area. She looked out onto the nature scene in front of her, the blue trees of Finnek were rolling down the mountainside and Fleur sighed, partly still taking in the beauty of Bellmuse but also in sadness. She started humming a small tune.

" ♪ Hmmm Mmmm Hm-Mmhm ♪ "

'Stop! Stop that noise Flora! I'm trying to enjoy a little peace and quiet!' She slowed her humming as her Father's voice intruded on her moment, she closed her eyes.

'I'm stronger, relax, deep breaths...' she followed her own advice and his voice vanished, for now. She knew it was only a matter of time before it came back. A loud bang of thunder broke her out of her mini mind war as a light rain started falling. It didn't bother her, she actually liked the rain. She reopened her eyes and continued her humming as the rain slowly slid down her cheeks, as if she was crying.

" ♪ Hmmm Mmmm Hm-Mmhm ♪ "

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd slowly woke up from a long night sleep to the sound of distant thunder. Siting on the edge of his bed with a smile on his face due to the current state of the sky, the guy began to stretch while yawning pretty loudly before looking towards his coat that was hanging from the back of the chair that filled the empty room that he used as a work space in addition to be where he slept. The room was surprisingly clean for once, has Lloyd had spent the last night cleaning it up form every spare parts that were covering the floor after he had finally finished working on his weapon. Unfortunately the shed that he was using as storage for his bike was still a mess that he'd need to clean at one point.

But since it seemed like such a lovely time to be out since Lloyd always loved storms, he figured that working on his bike or cleaning the shed wasn't the best course of action for now. Looking at the window as he was slowly getting dressed to go outside, he didn't saw anyone in the courtyard, so he didn't want to bother carrying his coat under the rain... even though it's the purpose of a coat. He just didn't feel like bringing it along right now, especially since it seemed as tired as he was last night...

Rolling the left sleeve of his red long-sleeved shirt before pinning it so that it doesn't roll out, Lloyd headed out of his room and made his way toward the exit that led directly into the courtyard of the school where the thunder could be heard louder and the rain felt upon him as he stepped outside. Not really caring about the rain and just enjoying the sight of lightning in the distance, his attention was brought towards a light humming that he was hearing nearby. Looking in the direction of the faint song, Lloyd saw a blonde girl that was on the wall that separated the school ground from the blue forest that surrounds it. From his angle, she looked like the sun that the sky was missing with all those cloud. Walking slowly towards her without making too much noise and leaned against the wall. There was something very soothing and peaceful about her humming being buried by the thunder only to resume as soon as the roaring sky would go silent again. He simply stood there enjoying the moment without a word.

The rain seemed to come on more aggressive as her humming got louder before finally transitioning into a song.

" ♪ In endless dreams...countless realms collide. Hope falls only to rise like the changing tide but all dreams must come to an end. Just whispers on the wind.... ♪ " Fleur's soft voice picked up as lighting struck fast on the last note. Fleur's words slowly trailed off back into just humming. Fleur got the shivers on her back not just because she was out in the rain but because she didn't feel alone anymore. She completely stopped her vocal show and contently sat in the once again drizzle of the water. She looked around before spotting a boy leaning up against the wall she was perched on. His silver hair matched the storm clouds and he seemed to just be listening to her. She let out a soft feminine cough that just barely got over the rain, she noticed his left arm on his red long sleeved shirt was pinned but didn't fully understand it's meaning until she gasped lightly. She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, she took a deep breath.

"C-can I h-help you?" she asked trying to keep her eyes on him. The rain was only a minor distraction at this point and while thunder still echoed the sky it didn't seem like the weather had any plans on another offensive front.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd looked up in surprise at the girl as she began to sing out loud rather than hummed. The reason of his surprise wasn't only how beautiful her voice was, but also the fact that he knew the song himself and loved it. Being the music lover that he is, Lloyd couldn't help but continue singing where she had left off to resume her own humming. " ♪ Sing with me one last time, for light's sacrifice... endless dawn came but not without a price... lost in the waves, there glimmers, a pale blue stone... I think of you all alone... ♪ "

Lloyd couldn't help but think about his mother while singing, he wasn't sure as to why but her face came to mind and couldn't chase the image away, not that it bothered him. He was glad to see her face, even though she wasn't really here. It made him smile before he heard the voice of the blonde girl once more, this time though she wasn't singing and asked him if she could help him. Scratching the back of his head embarrassed that he looked like a creep right now, Lloyd gave her a smile before replying. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to sneak up on you like that. I was just out to enjoy the storm when I heard you singing and couldn't help but get closer to have a good listen. Amazing voice by the way, your doing justice to the song, if not making it better."

Still smiling to her, he pointed up towards where the girl was sitting before asking her... "Mind if I join you up there? You seem to have the best view of the storm. Of course I can just go further down the wall if you want, I don't want to impose myself if you'd rather be alone." Lloyd politely awaited for an answer while noticing the girl's reaction to his handicap, he simply smiled and said nothing about it, showing that he was totally fine with his current condition.

The boy finished the verse on her song. She was surprised that he knew of the song, Fleur always thought of her Mother when she sang that song, after all, she was the one who taught her.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to sneak up on you like that. I was just out to enjoy the storm when I heard you singing and couldn't help but get closer to have a good listen. Amazing voice, by the way, your doing justice to the song, if not making it better."

Fleur turned bright red at the boy's compliments, this was the second person to compliment her singing, she didn't even think she was that good. She didn't know what to say. She fiddled with the ring on her finger and the flame tear necklace, she was probably being awkward but she didn't exactly know how to respond to her praise, she rarely got much praise so the whole concept was still fairly new to her. The boy smiled at her, he had a nice smile, a common trend so far with boys in Bellmuse.

..."Mind if I join you up there? You seem to have the best view of the storm. Of course, I can just go further down the wall if you want, I don't want to impose myself if you'd rather be alone." his voice broke her of his features. She quickly slid over a bit on the slightly wet stone and gave him space to jump up. She just waited and looked away not knowing if he took her offer. A single yellow bird, a canary rested after the storm on a tree branch nearby. It looked at her chirped, the small creature tilted its head and flew over her head and off into the distance.

"Mom..." she whispered. Fleur wanted so badly to speak with her again, to be near her but alas she was simply a small wave in a large ocean without any means of finding the person who inspired her or the only person who truly ever loved her.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
It was hard for Lloyd not to notice the change in hue of the girl's face when he commented on her beautiful singing voice. He wondered if it was because she wasn't used to people listening to her singing or if she was like him not dealing well with compliments in general, but he didn't want to embarrass her even more by pointing out that she was blushing.

As the girl slid slightly over to make space for him, Lloyd nodded as thanks before moving closer to the wall. Using his Semblance to launch himself upward, his feet landed at the top of the wall where he sat down at the left of the blonde girl. He looked in the distance where the storm was, leaning slightly forward and resting on his arm, hand and elbow on one knee each. He noticed the small yellow bird fly by as well as the girl's faint whisper, but said nothing of it as he looked at the girl for a moment before smiling anew.

Lloyd could tell that she was new to the school as he never saw her before, and even if Lloyd had been pretty much an hermit recently, that doesn't mean that he can't know when someone is new. Since his window lead directly on the courtyard as well as the pad where people gets dropped off from the airships that come here nearly everyday, he would often look to see any new arrivals of students and remember some. This blonde girl was easier to remember since she was pretty cute.

Not wanting to leave an awkward silence, Lloyd decided to ask her a question, not the random kind that leads nowhere, but a genuine one. "Say, what do you love about this weather? You obviously need to like it in order to stay under the rain like that. Not that it's a bad thing really, just means I'm not alone right now, which is great" Giving her his usual smile he awaited her answer before looking back at the dark clouds in front of him, right when a bolt of lightning came down in the horizon.

They boy had accepted her invitation and jumped next to her, he leaned on his good arm and the pair sat in silence for at the gloomy weather. The peace and quiet were nice if not a little awkward. Fleur continued to fiddle with the ring on her finger, twisting it, turning it. She continued to play with it as she looked out onto the forest. She glanced quickly at the boy, he was cute for sure and he seemed nice enough, plus he knew her song, seemed like too many coincidences but Fleur shook the thoughts from her mind.

"Say, what do you love about this weather? You obviously need to like it in order to stay under the rain like that. Not that it's a bad thing really, just means I'm not alone right now, which is great" the boy kept catching her when her mind was wandering but she heard the question, she definitely heard it. Fleur looked into his eyes, she had an answer for him, but would he want to hear it? Would it scare him off? Should she just lie? Would that be easier? She felt panic start swelling in her chest and she took a deep breath, he seemed nice, why not just tell him the truth?

'He'll run like everyone else in your life! Useless... idiot girl!'

'Flora my dear, look at me... you are strong, one day... you'll be able to fly... like me'

The voices conflicted in her brain, Father, Mother... she tightened a grip on the ring and inhaled sharply... then exhaled. She would just tell him the truth. If he ran... then it would just prove what he had been saying all along, was she destined to fly or would she crash and burn? She had to avoid his gaze, though.

"W-well... w-whe-when I was younger... the r-rain would relax me... it w-would calm me from my...my..my..." she stuttered and tripped over the last of her words. She stopped to recompose herself. She squeezed the ring harder now causing her finger some pain but the pain was nothing that she hadn't felt before just significantly less so. She started again.

"When I was younger... the rain w-would drown out my parents... f-f-fighting. The t-thunder would r-relax me. I-It would take me to a place where n-nothing was w-wrong." she had to stop herself as tears were slowly falling from her golden eyes. She missed her so much, why did she leave her with him?! She looked at the boy and met his eyes again.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't h-h-have said t-that." she sniffed trying to wipe her tears from her face. The rain brought bad memories for sure but yet she was drawn to it. She was drawn to the only memories that mattered. The ones of her Mother.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was patient with the girl as she seemed rather distressed, playing with the ring at her finger a lot as she tried to answer his question. He wondered if it was just some sort of social anxiety or something else but he couldn't tell and he didn't want to ask anything that would be too personal, especially since they didn't know each other. Instead he simply waited for her reply, but it seemed like he was already in "too personal" territory as she began to talk about her parents fighting and that rainy weathers were her escape from those.

As tears began to roll off her cheeks, Lloyd immediately felt bad about this. Even though there was no way for him to know the effect of his question, he still wished it didn't went like this. Straightening up while scratching the back of his neck, he tried to think of something to say to lighten the mood or make her feel better, anything that would erase those tears off her eyes. If Lloyd hated something, it was seeing a girl cry, especially if it was his fault.

Not wanting to pry into her life yet not wanting to look like he didn't care, Lloyd looked at her, trying to look comforting as he made her an offer. "I'm... sorry to hear that, it must have been hard. Look, I know that you don't know me, but I'm here if you need to talk about it. I always found it easier to tell my problems to strangers, somehow... I've also been told that I was a good listener, so that has to count for something right? Plus I have some experience with... lets say difficult family situation." Giving her another smile while turning slightly to face her, Lloyd continued. "I'm not asking that you tell me your whole life story, just whatever you believe will make you feel better talking about... It's your choice though, I can't and don't want to force you to. I just want to help if I can." Looking into her golden eyes, Lloyd just hoped she wouldn't think that it's weird that a random guy like him just offered to listen to her problems.

She was crying in front of this boy. She didn't even know his name! He didn't know hers yet he was offering to help her? To hear her out? Listen to her problems? Her tears slowed to a halt as they were messing up the little makeup she had put on earlier that day. His words rang in her ears but a portion stuck on to her...

"Plus I have some experience with... let's say difficult family situations."

It laughed, not Fleur but her Father, he laughed at this comment. It was a loud hardy laugh that smelled of booze, she remembered it well. Even if he wasn't physically in front of her Fleur could smell his stench. She winced at her own imaginary fear. She looked at the ring again, it was gold wedding band that her Father had given her Mother before everything went...wrong.

"I-I..I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have thrust m-my p-problems on you... That was w-wrong of me..." she trailed off, she felt bad. This poor guy probably just wanted to relax and also enjoy the stormy weather and here was Fleur mucking it up again, a common factor in her life. She had "mucked" up their parent's relationship, she never was good enough... always at fault. That was Fleur Aelagari for you, forever a clumsy, useless girl!

"I-I just miss someone who was very dear t-to me... s-she was always so strong and promised to p-protect me...I'm s-sorry for c-crying like t-that..." she paused before continuing. "Y-you don't even know m-my name..." she extended her small hand slowly. "Fleur...call me Fleur p-please." for the first time in the encounter she smiled. The smile was a front from the pain she felt currently but it would have to do... it would have to do for now.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Seeing her cry and apologize made Lloyd feel even worse as she really had no reason to be sorry about it. Now he really wanted to help her, even if it didn't concern him at all. No it's alright really, you absolutely have no reason to apologize. I asked you a question and you simply answered. I should be the one apologizing for probably bringing back bad memories, so I'm sorry about that."

The girl then explained a bit more, saying that she was missing someone that seemed very important to her before introducing herself. Forwarding his hand to shake hers gently, returning the introduction as well as the smile, although his wasn't just for facade but he thought of a way to maybe get a genuine smile from her. "Fleur? What a pretty name, it's quite fitting really, a pretty girl with a pretty name" He gave her a warm smile before continuing. "The name's Lloyd and it's nice to meet you."

Letting go of her hand, Lloyd reached under his shirt from the neck hole and pulled out his silver pocket-watch and stared at it for a moment before turning towards Fleur. "Whoever that person is, she sounds fantastic and if you cry by thinking about her, it just shows how much you probably cared for one another..." With a faint smile, he turned his gaze once more at the trinket before rubbing it slowly with his thumb. "...always cherish those memories you got with her, even if it's the last thing you can cling to as their value is endless. Nothing is more precious than fond memories." Letting the watch hang from his neck, he reached the back of his head and scratched it while giving a somewhat awkward smile to the blonde girl. "Or at least that's my point of view, you don't have to agree with me really. Just always remember those great moments with the people you care about, at least they can make you smile when you feel sad."

Feeling like his little speech was about to make things worse, Lloyd prepared himself to apologize while imagining the worse scenarios possible, among them were Fleur pushing him down the wall, which got a small chuckle out of him for some reason.

"Fleur? What a pretty name, it's quite fitting really, a pretty girl with a pretty name"

His words lit Fleur up like a Christmas tree. She turned the brightest shade of crimson. Heat radiated off her skin as she blushed. He thought she was pretty? Her? HER?! She couldn't speak.

'Say something! Don't freeze up!' her own voice told her in her head. She tried to speak but it came out as gibberish and she covered her mouth in embarrassment. She lifted her hand up just a little from her lap where it had rested for the past minute and found that it was shaking something violent.

"The name's Lloyd and it's nice to meet you."

Lloyd...it had a nice ring to it, as much as she wanted to compliment him back she couldn't, she just stared at him, mouth slightly open and bright red.

'Deep breaths, it was just a small compliment, he's trying to be nice. Compose yourself. SNAP TO IT FLORA!" she turned, he had to just ruin the moment didn't he? Fleur finally found the courage to find her voice.

"Thank y-you!" she was still blushing but she just dealt with it, it was probably permanent at this point.

"...always cherish those memories you got with her, even if it's the last thing you can cling to as their value is endless. Nothing is more precious than fond memories."

Cherish those memories huh? Fleur's mind drifted to her mother and a conversation she had once had with her.

Flashback brought to you by Fleur's Mind

"Mom?" a young blonde girl asked.

"Yes, sweetie? What is it?" an older but still beautiful blonde women answered.

"Where does D-dad go?" the women who was washing the dishes in the sink pounded the sink's faucet off. She turned to her daughter and smiled but it was followed with a heavy sigh.

"Flora my dear... one day... I'm not going to be around. I'm going to continue to help others, but you are strong...one day... you'll be able to fly... like me. Okay?" the women patted her head before backing away. The young girl laughed at the attention before finishing her breakfast .

End of Flashback

Fleur snapped out of her mind.

"...just always remember those great moments with the people you care about, at least they can make you smile when you feel sad."

Lloyd finished. He smiled at her and her heart beat slightly faster, was she nervous? or was it something else?

"It's m-my mother. I miss my mother..." Fleur said looking out into the distance and then back to Lloyd. "She's my inspiration..."

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
It was hard not to chuckle for Lloyd when he saw Fleur's face lighten up in a bright red hue. This was something he personally enjoyed, watching the reaction of girls when they're complimented. He always thought that any girls was cuter when smiling and blushing, and Fleur was not exception. He wasn't about to tell her that though, didn't want her to be more flustered that she already clearly was.

The blonde then seemed to be lost in thoughts for a short while before coming back to it quickly. She then mentioned that she has been talking about her mother earlier, which made Lloyd smile as he grabbed his pocket-watch once more, pressing the button that opens it, revealing the clock as well as a picture on the other side before showing it to Fleur. "Then we have something in common. My mother is also my inspiration. She pushed me to become who I am today, something for which I'm really grateful. I'm studying to be a Huntsman now, to make her proud by protecting others, like she always did with me in the past. This watch and this pictures are all that's left of her now, along with my dear memories of her."

The picture showed a woman with long white hair framing a beautiful pale face with red eyes. Her gaze and her smiles looked so warm, you could still feel her motherly aura just by watching her picture. Lloyd gazed at it with a smile, matching his mother's, before he closed back the pendant and let it hang from his neck once again while looking into the storm. "Now she's gone, for a better place I hope... Knowing her though, she's still around, watching over me and my brother, making sure we're safe... something I can't guaranty for my brother... always in trouble..." Lloyd then looked again at Fleur this time into her golden eyes. "Oh and don't be sorry for my mom's death. We knew it would happen sooner or later with her illness, so I was prepared for it when it happened. I was still sad, don't get me wrong, but she didn't want me to mourn her too much and move forward, which I did."

He then went to scratch his head once again before apologizing. "Sorry about that... didn't want to just drop my life on you like that. I just got carried away... it always happen when it concerns my mom."

"Then we have something in common. My mother is also my inspiration. She pushed me to become who I am today, something for which I'm really grateful. I'm studying to be a Huntsman now, to make her proud by protecting others, like she always did with me in the past. This watch and this pictures are all that's left of her now, along with my dear memories of her."

Fleur nodded as Lloyd took out the pocket watch he was toying with earlier. The women in the picture was radiant. She had white hair just like Lloyd. Her eyes were a calming red, even through the picture Fleur could feel the relaxing aura from them.

"Wow..." Fleur whispered. Lloyd snapped it shut causing her to blink out of her trance.

"Now she's gone, for a better place I hope... Knowing her, though, she's still around, watching over me and my brother, making sure we're safe...  

Fleur smiled at him, for a rare moment in her life she had lost her stutter and her words came out clear.

"She sounds like an incredible women. I'm sure she is proud..." she trailed off and looked back at Finnek Forest, the sun was starting to peek out from the clouds. Fleur just shook her head and fiddled with her ring.

"Sorry about that... didn't want to just drop my life on you like that. I just got carried away... it always happens when it concerns my mom."

Fleur giggled, she didn't want to sound insensitive but she had to laugh.

"Y-your sorry? I-I dropped my life on you f-first!" she placed her hand on his shoulder. "You have n-nothing to be s-sorry for Lloyd. T-thank you for being so nice," she smiled and tilted her head back towards the impending sun her hair falling back, she was content for the first time... in a long time.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd's smile only grew wider as her got to hear Fleur giggle. She was sure prettier when happy he thought and he was glad that he was able to help her feel better. It has been his goal after all. When she apologized for dropping her life before he did as she rested her hand on his shoulder, he chuckled. "Well, I guess we're even then. And no problem really, it's just I am. I couldn't bare seeing you sad, I had to do something."

Smiling once more, he looked towards the sun that began to show up a little, piercing through the clouds. Things seems to have only gone better, Lloyd really didn't thought he would have succeeded in making her feel better, but it seemed like he managed it. His gaze shifting between the giant orb of light in the sky and the blonde sitting next to him, he chuckled once more before whispering, just loud enough so that Fleur could here it. "Well, I didn't though I would see two suns at the same time. Although one clearly outshines the other~" It was pretty obvious that he meant that Fleur was outshining the sun. Smiling to her, he looked into her eyes a moment before his gaze returned to the clearing sky, keeping an eye on Fleur though to not miss her reaction.

Lloyd thought that it was nice to just be out there looking at the sky with someone else, or simply hanging out with someone without doing anything really. It has been too long that he has done anything of the likes and it felt great. He promised to himself to never go into an hermit phase ever again as he probably would miss a lot of things happening like he probably did. He'd be sure to go out more while also wondering if Fleur would be interested in hanging out with him. What better way to make sure he won't see her sad next time they meet if he'd be with her making sure it doesn't happen? He kept the idea for himself for now and see about it later. For now, just observing a potentially flustered Fleur was good enough.

"Well, I guess we're even then. And no problem really, it's just I am. I couldn't bare seeing you sad, I had to do something."

"Well, I didn't though I would see two suns at the same time. Although one clearly outshines the other~"

O.M.G. Fleur could die, her body temperature raised so high that she felt like she was wearing a winter coat in the middle of summer. She put one hand on her face over her eyes and the other hand just sat limp at her side, unsure of what to do with itself. She thought she was red before... well this was a whole new kind of scarlet. "Me?!" she looked up at the sun as in came out of the clouds, in the middle of her quick escape the sun's singular ray struck down and hit her right in the eyes, she turned away as the sun outlined her perfectly. How embarrassing, even mother nature was against her. She had couldn't speak, what was she even supposed to say?! Does thank you even cut it?! Or maybe a compliment back! Yeah... maybe. Or...or...or... her brain was in overdrive with a slew of different thoughts flying through it.

'Typical, do you have nothing to say for yourself!?' *Smack*

'Don't touch her!'

Fleur's visibly moved her head to the side as to avoid the non-existent slap, she winced. She looked back at Lloyd and despite her last little incident she tried to smile, she was still glowing from the sun and from her blush.

"T-thank you Lloyd. T-t-this is the first t-time someone has said such k-kind things a-about me." she scooted slightly closer to him and even though she thought that the embarrassment would be too much she grabbed his hand and held in momentarily before potentially realizing her mistake and pulling away. She looked down at her legs swinging against the wall, overall she couldn't complain...she looked back at Lloyd... no, she DEFIANTLY couldn't complain.[/color]

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd had a small chuckle before he nodded with his smile at Fleur's inquiry about the compliment. Seeing her react like that really his little guilty pleasure, he didn't know why though. Maybe it had to do with just making someone else happy that made him do so? It had good chances to be that. Although he usually loved a good storm over any other weather, seeing Fleur's soft features accentuated by the sunlight was quite pretty to look at. Not wanting to look like a creep by staring too much, his gaze shifted to the blue sky that began to show up amidst the the clouds, causing him to miss the little head movement that the blonde made.

Fleur then proceeded to thank him for his kind word, but Lloyd looked at her in shocked before speaking. "What? No wait it can't be possible, you have to be kidding, right? I can't be the first one to tell you that you're pretty? Obviously your mom probably did, but outside her I'm the only one?" He genuinely couldn't believe that no one ever said kind things to her before. Sure she looked like the shy type and probably normally avoid interacting with others if she can, but there had to be someone before him, right?

It's at that moment that Fleur slowly slid closer to him and grabbed his hand for a little while before pulling away. Lloyd looked at her eyes for a moment and smiled, him too having now a faint redness to his face. Scratching his neck right under his jawline, he looked away while whispering with again enough volume to be understood. "Well... seems like someone will have to repair this injustice. I just can't leave it like that. You clearly deserve more praise than that and since I'm apparently the first..." His gaze went back towards Fleur as he smiled once more with a determined look in his eyes. "...I guess I'll have to continue, right?"

Lloyd then heard a sound coming from his pocket as he just had received a message on his Scroll. Taking the object out of his pocket to read what he had received, he smiled before frowning to himself as he gazed towards Fleur with a sorry look. "I'm so sorry, but I need to go, I got someone that I need to see about that handicap of mine. I don't wanna live my whole life with an arm missing." Lloyd then turned towards the school before jumping down the wall the two have been perched on before turning back around to face the blonde. "Say, how about we hang out sometimes? We could go in town or do something here at the Academy, I'll leave that choice to you, for now I gotta run." He made sure to leave her his number so she could reach him before he began to walk towards the building. "Don't be afraid to call me if you need anything, I'll be happy to help, even if you just need someone to listen to you." Giving her one last smile, he waved before entering the school, ending for his important meet up.

-EXIT-

"What? No wait it can't be possible, you have to be kidding, right? I can't be the first one to tell you that you're pretty? Obviously, your mom probably did, but outside her, I'm the only one?"

Fleur shook her head.

"My Mother while strong and beautiful wasn't ever meant for that role... I d-didn't understand it when I w-was younger but n-now..." she gazed longingly into the forest.  

"Well... seems like someone will have to repair this injustice. I just can't leave it like that. You clearly deserve more praise than that and since I'm apparently the first..." "...I guess I'll have to continue, right?"

Fleur giggled. It was kind of corny but she loved it nevertheless. She was about to tell him something but a noise distracted her. It came from Lloyd's pocket, he flipped on his scroll and his eyes scanned the message. He seemed to smile before with a stylish flip the device closed. He looked at her.

"I'm so sorry, but I need to go, I got someone that I need to see about that handicap of mine. I don't wanna live my whole life with an arm missing." he hopped off the wall toward the Academy.

"Say, how about we hang out sometimes? We could go in town or do something here at the Academy, I'll leave that choice to you, for now, I gotta run!"

"Don't be afraid to call me if you need anything, I'll be happy to help, even if you just need someone to listen to you." he smiled at her one last time before leaving.

Fleur watched him go. Once he was out of her vision, she stopped and thought that she had almost dreamed the whole encounter, he was so friendly...so handsome. Did she really just think that?! Omg... No. No. He was just nice. Don't hope for anything. Wait? Was she hoping for something?! She slipped off the wall and landed on her feet, she dusted off her combat dress and grabbed his number and looked at it. Was she hoping for something...? Would she even take him up on his offer? Probably? What if she made a fool of herself just like today?!

Fleur took a deep breath and walked back to her dorm room, only time would tell I suppose. By the time she made it onto her bed she had made up her mind as she placed his number on her desk. She would DEFINATLY take him up on his offer, she smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum