You are not connected. Please login or register

Field Testing and Chemistry [HUNT][Private w/Lloyd]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd smiled at the marveled expression that was on Fleur's face as she watched the the waterfall. She seemed to really enjoy the scenery and so was he. It also looked like she really enjoyed the cave as she tried to say something before he kissed her, although she really didn't mind obviously. He was surprised though that she didn't answer right away after he asked how she liked the spot, if she liked it that is.

Instead she pulled him up and dragged him a little further inside where Only the light of the mushrooms were illuminating them, changing Fleur's hair and Lloyd's coat to pretty blue hues. Fleur then began to hum and decided that she wanted a slow dance with him, which obviously he wouldn't say no to. But before he did that, he took out his Scroll and placed it on a sturdy mushroom and placed his weapon to the side so it wouldn't bother. The Scroll the began to play "their" song as they danced together, the melody echoing in the small cave similarly to if they were in a ballroom. Humming was nice of course, but that meant that they could kiss while listening to the song without stopping the melody. They both swayed together as they danced slowly, enjoying their time together.

Then "those words" came back again, Fleur said that she loved him and of course, the fire he felt inside only burned brighter as he smiled. "I love you too Princess." did he answer before going for a long and tender kiss before Lloyd decided to pick his girlfriend up and spin slowly with her in his arms, not pulling back from the kiss. He spun for a short while before bringing her down on her feet again, chuckling lightly and smiling.

"I love you too Princess."

Lloyd picked her up and spun her in the middle of their kiss. A muffled squeak emitted from the blonde girl. She was in the air and felt so light, so free... so alive. She was lightly placed back on her feet, her shoes made a soft clack as they hit rock again. He didn't break away, she didn't relent. It's amazing how much she improved from the first kiss back on the clocktower. She pulled back, an idea crossed her mind, she took a deep breath and started singing.

♪ "You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek
Life beyond the shore just out of reach
Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
The path is yours to climb" ♪

The sound bounced off the walls, it made a beautiful echo. Her plan had worked, although she didn't necessary match it up with melody coming from Lloyd's scroll, it didn't matter. She finally grabbed his hand pushed them apart and then back, she spun herself. All she needed was a dress, fancy hair, and some nice shoes but to be honest, dressed to kill and surrounded by nature, it was perfect. She was happy, for once. A single tear went down her eye, a tear of happiness, it plopped into a small puddle at her feet. She placed her head on his shoulder and continued to dance with him.

A question had been floating around in Fleur's mind, she didn't want to ruin the moment but this wasn't actually a bad time, at least she didn't think it was.

"H-hey Lloyd...?" she started but paused, she definitely just wanted to keep dancing and not force him into a serious question... but she already started.

"I've wanted to ask for awhile now..." she gulped. She was nervous, what if she got an answer that wasn't what she had in mind? What if he saw something in her, something beyond her? She felt her heart actually start slowing down in terror. Fleur's sucked in a quick breath, she shouldn't have said anything but when she raised her head and looked at him, she saw kindness, she trusted him, she could ask him anything... so she would.

"W-why me? I-I mean... someone like you... handsome... nice...y-you could be w-with anyone..." she stopped again. The thing that scared her was he probably could be with anyone and the mystery of why he wasn't... and he was with her... that's what scared her.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd chuckled and smiled as Fleur began to sing along "their" song that his Scroll was playing, changing the feel of a ballroom that the cave was giving with its echo to one of an amphitheater as her voice bounced off the walls with so much beauty. Of course the cave became a ballroom again as Fleur decided to spin around and helped her before pulling her back against him, resuming their simple yet lovely swaying. He was really happy, and so she seemed to be, which just made Lloyd smiles from ear to ear.

Fleur then began a question, one that was for most one that could ruin their relationship, but Lloyd would give an honest answer that would satisfy her, and wipe off all her doubt. As she asked it, as she asked why he was with her right now, believing that he could be with anyone else, Lloyd smiled and lifted her face gently so they would lock eyes. "Fleur, let me answer you by a question. Why NOT you?" He then decided to sit back on the rock from earlier, bringing her along and sitting her on his lap while keeping her in a tight embrace. "What if you are exactly what I'm looking for? What if I don't need anybody else than you? What if I feel something that links us, right here?" Lloyd then moved his hand to his heart before reaching for Fleur's before continuing. "Fleur, I just feel special when you're around. You're making me dizzy, my heart rate speeds up like crazy, my body feels on fire... All those feelings, I can't be without them and I don't want them to be gone. They're making me feel so alive, all because of you. This is why you're the one for me and that I'll stay by your side as long as you want me to."

Lloyd then moved his hand to caress Fleur's cheek and smile. "You don't have to worry about that kind of questions alright? I won't betray neither your trust nor you love. I'm here for you and you're here for me... we're together, this is what matters." Bringing her face close to his, Lloyd went in for a kiss that matched Fleur's deepest passion from earlier. He hoped that he got his feelings across and that she'd believe him as he did the only thing he could, and that was being honest with himself and her.

"Fleur, I just feel special when you're around. You're making me dizzy, my heart rate speeds up like crazy, my body feels on fire... All those feelings, I can't be without them and I don't want them to be gone..."

...and I won't betray your trust nor you love. I'm here for you and you're here for me... we're together, this is what matters."

Fleur's single tear turned to a slow stream. She wasn't sad, she was happy, so incredibly happy. Her heart was on fire, burning with energy. She was living on love. Lloyd kissed her deeply, she returned his passion, maybe a little too forcefully as she almost slipped off his lap and onto the cave floor, she slowed and steadied herself before continuing to make out with him. She couldn't believe her luck, her whole life she had been beaten, throw down, put down and belittled and for what? Being herself?! For what?! Being born into an unlucky life! It wasn't fair! Her mind tried to take her away from this thought process but it was too late, her edge just fueled her more and she gave Lloyd the best damn kiss ever. She made sure to let him know how thankful she was, how much she truly loved him. How her heart soared miles into the sky whenever they were around, how it burned like an unquenchable fire. She was being honest with herself, she loved him and she couldn't leave him... not for anyone... not for anything. She finally pulled back, she was breathing heavily. Fleur looked at him a giggled before turning into a cute laugh.

"Y-you have lipstick on your lips...!" she laughed happily as she twisted her ring, nervous habit. She couldn't help herself. She inched closer again. "Let me help..." she took her finger and slowly removed it, she showed him the results as her finger had slightly changed color. She smiled, settling herself back down.

"Now... let's t-try again, less forceful." and with that, she kissed him again under the blue lights, under the pretend night sky.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd kept caressing Fleur's cheek as they kissed passionately, rubbing those tears away as they flowed. seeing her crying like that, even if those were tears of joy, gave him a weird tug at the heart but of course it wasn't a bad thing. He knew that he was making her happy and only realized how much when she became more forceful in her kiss, not that he really cared mind you, he was enjoying it to the fullest. It was indeed the best damn kiss ever and he would have kept it as long as he could if both of them weren't in need of air asap.

Fleur was the one to break the kiss and immediately started to laugh after seeing how much lipstick Lloyd had gotten from kissing her. He laughed as well and when she had removed most of it with her finger, he removed the rest by wiping it off with his sleeve, leaving a little pinkish trace on it. Placing his hands around her hips and keeping on close to him, Lloyd nodded, obviously wanting the kiss to resume. "Well I sure didn't mind to be honest. I told you before, I love your spontaneity and surprises." Giving her a smile, they continued kissing under the blue light from the mushrooms with "their" song still playing in loop on his Scroll and the sound of the waterfall behind them.

This moment was feeling so magic to Lloyd, really it felt like it was just a dream. A pretty girl on his lap, kissing him and totally in love together in a perfect little hidden cave with the perfect ambiance. Fortunately it wasn't a dream, all this was real. The two of them were lovers and it felt just right, absolutely perfect to him.

After a long while... maybe 10 minutes if not more, Lloyd broke the kiss and stared into Fleur's pretty little golden eyes. "How about we go continue our little walk Princess? We can always come back here whenever, it's our spot, our little secret cave." Lloyd stood up, picking Fleur up with him and kissed her quickly nut let go of her lips before they would just resume one of their long and tender kiss and he placed her down. He then picked up his Scroll and his weapon before grabbing his girlfriend's hand and walked out of the cave where they would resume their stroll.

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
170HP 20 RES/DEF LEVEL 5

Cloven feet trampled all underfoot, proud ownership of land denoted by the various markings on the surrounding trees. Large double crosses torn into their bark by the beast's powerful tusks. It was indeed large for a grimm of it's brood, most boarbatusk would hardly reach an average hunter's neckline. This beast however stood at a proud five and a half feet. Weighing in well over one hundred kilograms.

It flared it's snout, noting that it's domain seemed rather untouched since it's previous rounds. But something quickly caught it's eye, disturbing the creature. Some other foul creature had left markings on one of it's trees. A strange point at it's bottom and two curves connecting to one, strange symbols scribbled within it's center.

Without hesitation and with only a single raising of it's bold white tusks the tree was uprooted and tossed, destroyed as it tore through the forest and into the very trees it had once rested among. With another proud snort the beast continued forward, nearing the very cave in which it regularly hid in wait for signs of humans, only to hear some within. Without so much as a thought before action the beast rounded on itself, a good ten meters from the cave edge, spinning on it's axis and building up speed. Prepared to combat whoever exited the cave.

"Well, I sure didn't mind, to be honest. I told you before, I love your spontaneity and surprises."

He placed his hands on her waist, she slightly squirmed at his touch. She could feel his lips curl into a smile as they resumed. The moment felt so surreal. She was in love, with a handsome guy who cared for her. She wasn't really sure how she should respond at first, these feeling were brand new, the soft touch of Lloyd was plenty different from the hard slaps of her Father. She felt like she had been whisked into a fairy-tale, a knight in shining armor who shared her pain but also her love. She smiled back at him through the prolonged kiss, knowing this was no book, they weren't on a set chapter but they had only begun.

After a long while of having one of the best experiences of her life Lloyd broke the kiss which prompted a slight groan of disappointment and a puffing of her cheeks but when Lloyd looked into her eyes she couldn't keep up her silly gimmicks and giggled.

"How about we go continue our little walk, Princess? We can always come back here whenever, it's our spot, our little secret cave."

She stole one last kiss, swift, but with emotion. She simply nodded her head. She took her hand and patted her back to check if she still had her weapon, she did. Lloyd had grabbed her hand and they walked. As they reached outside the cascade she felt uneasy. She turned the corner ahead of Lloyd and froze. In front of her, a large Boarbatusk stood, it was almost as tall as her, it was gigantic! She squeezed Lloyd's hand and reached for her sword. She took a deep breath before taking a small step back.

"L-Lloyd..." she started. Her hand gripped her weapon, she had to protect him, she had no doubts that  he could handle himself but she wouldn't let this monster take her source of happiness away.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd could easily see Fleur's emotion change when she looked around the cave's entrance and immediately felt the same unease that she was feeling. Drawing his lance in his right hand, he took a step in front of her to look at what was waiting for them, a huge Boarbatusk, record size without a doubt. Keeping his eyes on it, he began thinking of a way to deal with it. There was no way for them to circle it, they would need to face it if both of them wanted to get out of the cavern.

Lloyd backed up a bit before looking at Fleur from the corner of his eye as he came up with a plan of action. "Alright, so I know you probably won't like it, but here's the plan. I'll be the first to go and attract it. I'll do my best to get it's attention and shield you from its attacks. I'd suggest staying close for that to work." He then smiled to her before continuing. "And before you go about saying that you can handle yourself or that you don't want me to get hurt for your sake, this is exactly why this is the best option. Let me work my little magic and make sure neither you or me get too badly hurt with me tanking the beast. I'll create nice openings for you to safely strike, just don't let your guard down, okay?" He looked calm and completely sure of himself and his eyes now had a red glimmer inside them. His stare seemed very similar to his mom's on the picture he has of her.

Giving her a wink, Lloyd slowly walked outside the cave while is coat seemed to change. No, it was definitively changing, it's pristine white color darkening to a jet black while white shoulder plates and a breastplate formed themselves around his body along with a vembrace around his right arm. The new look of the coat with its colors matching the one of the boar outside, especially with the red accents on the plates, made it look like Lloyd was wearing the hide of the Creatures of Grimm.

Taking a defensive stance as he faced the dark beast, Lloyd rose his arm as it began to spin on itself for its signature spin attack. Lloyd was ready to take on the boar's assault with his left hand raised towards the enemy ready to activate his Repel for maximum efficiency. He knew that by its size it wouldn't go back too far whatever the force of the attack would be if it charged at him, but Lloyd was ready to thrust his lance forward in any cases, either when the beast would stop close enough or get affected by his Repel, the later making for a good counter attack.

-----------------------------------------------------
Battle Log

HP:130/130
Aura:200/200

Attacks (Tier 3 Weapon+3 STR)
1) Possible Repel, for potential of 20
2) Forward Thrust, for 35

Defense (Tier 1 Phys. Armor+4 DEF / Tier 0 Dust Armor+4 RES)
1) From possible Repel, 20

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
150HP 20 RES/DEF LEVEL 5

Faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! The boar spun, digging deeper and deeper into the earth with each rotation. Dirt spiraling all around as a man exited the cave. At the slightest glimpse of him from within the black-blur the beast set off at a ridiculous rolling rate, meeting the man's barrier with it's abnormal velocity and force however that which was returned was not enough to launch the beast far. The returned force was not that of the beast's total force, and so it's spinning was only slowed as it curved through the air. Landing however, though surprised such a thing had happened, the beast sped off. Narrowly avoiding the man's weapon thrust by using it's decreased speed to curve right, accelerating as it cut around a tree and toward the man's side.

He would have to bear it's brunt with whatever strange force he had used to launch the beast back before, that is if there was time to recover from his missed lance thrust. Once stopped by whatever force did halt it, be it the man himself or the girl stepping out, the beast had a plan. It would angle it's spinning deep into the ground, throwing rocks and mud all over the pair in an attempt to injure both with an area of effect scatter of derbies.

"Alright, so I know you probably won't like it..."

Fleur looked at him, her head snapped towards him at almost blinding speeds. Typically when someone says "You won't like it" your blood pressure rises and you get nervous, exactly what happened to Fleur. Lloyd quickly ran down his plan, it seemed solid enough but it seemed like to her he was taking plenty risk when he didn't need to. She looked into his eyes, she saw his calm and collected look, he was sure. She huffed, she would trust him. Fleur took a step back and drew her blade, it gleamed off the sunlight and highlighted the calligraphy on it.  勇気 美しさ 力 Valor, Beauty, Strength. Fleur then noticed Lloyd's coat change color, her eyes widened, she didn't know he could do that.

As Lloyd thrust forward for his attack the Boaratusk just barely dodged. It landed after being bounced back slightly, it obviously seemed angered. Fleur's demeanor changed, the shy, quiet girl closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, in... out... in... out. She calmed herself, her drive kicked in, her eyes seemed to steady.

'Idiot Girl! Hit below the knee! *Slap* Do it again!'

'Remember what I taught you and you'll get through this just fine'

'You aren't hitter hard enough Flora! *Smack* HIT LIKE THAT!

She winced but knew even if the memories hurt, this is what they meant. It was go time.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd kept his eyes on the boar as it still had enough momentum to continue its spin, which didn't really surprise him all that much as his Semblance had its limit when it was to redirect a direct assault while trying to protect himself or other with it. At least it did the job of somewhat stopping the Grimm in its track enough for Lloyd to avoid being run over, but he still missed his lance thrust, which he mumbled about to himself. He watched as the boar circled him to his right before it stopped and began to spin again.

With the angle to Boarbatusk had and the speed it was spinning, Lloyd didn't want to to let it charge at neither him and even less at Fleur, so he decided that he wouldn't let the boar move towards them, at least at its current height. Using his Repel, he decided to launch the Grimm upward and with its current built momentum would be sent flying forward towards the cliff where Lloyd would wait right under and thrust his lance upward and angled to its side and extend it for two quick but powerful attacks, aiming to avoid striking the beast's armor.

Lloyd would then back up from the spot right below the Boarbatusk, wanting to avoid being right under it if it would try anything on its way down. Gesturing to Fleur to stay close, he would then walk away from the cliff and the cave to avoid staying in a tight spot that could put them at a disadvantage.  Trying to face the Grimm at all time as he moved, Lloyd grabbed his rifle attachment and connected it to his lance so the gun form of his weapon was ready to use. He did worked on it for way too long to not use it, so he would now.

-----------------------------------------------------
Battle Log

HP:125/130
Aura:175/200

Attacks (Tier 3 Weapon+3 STR)
1) and 2) Upward Thrust and Extended Thrust, both for 35

Utility uses: 1

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
150HP 20 RES/DEF LEVEL 5
Still spinning as it soared through the air, making contact with the cliff face with all it's spinning might. Dry rock and earth tore away as it spun, it's massive weight combined with the gravitational pull of the planet combined with it's already massive momentum causing it to burst and burrow through it's edge and into the very cave itself. Nostrils flared in anger as it turned and store down it's targets, slightly confused at just how it had arrived within the cave but that only maddened the beast further. White tusks glimmering in the sunbeam formed from its entrance hole. With a snort and a scrape of it's front right hove the beast lurched straight forward. Eyes locked upon the girl.

While it's trotting speed was slower than it's rolling, it was by no means slow. A cloud of dust orbiting it as it raced forward. At the last moment it sidestepped left, rather than aiming it's ram to her right thigh it was now aimed to catch her left. The beast had made this maneuver in the hopes that the man stepping between the two would be negated, or at the very least it would pass by his block and strike him.

Regardless of what it hit the beast came to a skidding halt, kicking up mud and earth as it slid around the two. Then, once more, it rushed forward. Attempting a second ram toward the pair though this time charging blindly. Hoping to strike at most anything so as to put the next part of it's plan into motion.

Fleur shielded her eyes with her arm, mud, dirt and rocks kicked up in her general direction, her white combat skirt didn't stand a chance. She looked down at her now current state. Her attire had a nice splash of brown and blue from the ground. Her fists clenched, she was about to strike but before she would move her hair out of her eyes. She took her hand and did so... and... and... she pulled her finger from her hair and looked at it, it was a chunk of mud on it... which could only mean... she ran her hand through hand was unsurprised to find her hair now also sported the dirt's colors. Fleur gripped her sword and watched the Boarbatusk. She couldn't strike directly at it, she'd be crushed, she devised another strategy, if she jumped forward and slashed sideways with her Semblance she might be able to hit it off course potentially. She looked at Lloyd, his gun was at the ready, she would just trust her boyfriend to back her up. Fleur closed her eyes, her arms came ablaze in white light and her sword's calligraphy turned blue. If she was going to strike, it would be now! She jumped forward as her eyes opened, her movements charged the Boarbatusk, but right before she would be smashed she would side-step and hopefully hit it.

She looked back at Lloyd, this time, it was her turn to do a little cheeky gesture. She blew him a kiss before returning her attention to the task ahead. She slid her sword out so it was sideways in her hand, this was it! Her training, her beatings, her everything led up to this test. No matter how insignificant a single Grimm was if she couldn't do this... she wouldn't be able to do anything! She continued rushing forward, ready to dodge and hopefully make contact.

Battle Log:

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd watched as the boar was sent flying right into the cave, making him chuckle lightly as he would have shouted "Goal!" if he wasn't in the middle of an impromptu hunt. Looking back at Fleur for a moment, just at the right time to catch her blow a kiss his way, he chuckled once more seeing that even if she was covered in dirt and mud she could still be as lovely as ever. Although he still thought that all this filth was running her look, so he decided to work a little of his magic. Using his Semblance on her, he covered her whole body and her clothes with his repulsive barrier and activated it, Repelling all of the dirt and mud away. It wasn't perfect as it couldn't totally removes the stains, but at least it was limiting how much dirty her dress and her hair would be. It was that way that he could keep his pristine white coat the way it was. He could also use it to dry himself in a flash by Repelling the water on his if drenched. A little thing he tried when he was younger that worked. Blowing a kiss her way in return, he focused his gaze on the cave entrance afterward.

Lloyd then saw the Grimm come out of the cave charging, obviously aiming Fleur with it's tusk and while she seemed to have been able to move out of the way, he would make sure that it wouldn't land any direct blows. Repelling himself forward to dash closer to her in a short time, he was able to position himself in between the boar and his girlfriend and raised his arm to Repel the Boarbatusk's attack. Its feint was well tried, but with its size, it was moving way slower than the speed at which Lloyd's arm had to move to correct his defense to block its attack. Following the boar's movement as it spun around then, Lloyd prepared himself for another Repel as the target seemed to simply be charging forward without any plan, but he stayed on his guard just in case while keeping an eye on Fleur to see if she would move.

--------------------------------------------
Battle Log

HP:120/130
Aura:130/200

Attack/Defense:
1) Repel of 20 at the Feint Tusk Attack; 2) Possible Repel of 20 at the Charge

Utility uses: 1

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
90HP 20 RES/DEF LEVEL 5

As the girl's slash connected with the beast's side it had learned that she to was a hunter, it has begun to think that she was just some civilian hiding behind a more powerful hunter. Though the blow met bone the aura of her semblance rippled throughout the beast, damaging it despite the less than stellar striking location. As it met the boy's shielding head on it felt something crack in it's neck, skidding to and rushing him only to meet it once again and feel that same breaking feeling.

The beast snarled as it came to a halt, though only for a moment. It somersaulted over it's own back, spinning backward toward the treeline, making use of it's pointed back and powerful spinning speed, rather than circle around it to come in for a new assault as the two would expect, the beast brought down large oaks. The trees falling directly toward the pair. Much too busy making love eyes to each other to pay attention, odds are, not that the beast understood such an emotion.

While the trees came down however the large pig did not stop, continuing to spin as it circled around and once more toward the young girl. Wherever she had placed herself where the trees had landed, whether or not it had to tear through the very oaks it had fallen once mattered not. The beast planned to strike her with it's reverse spinning.

The ground and forest around them started to rumble, the beast had backed itself up into the treeline and started knock over the blue forestry around them. One of the large trees came right down near Fleur, she jumped to the side and rolled, one of the branches clipped the back of her heels as she stopped over by the stream, she stood and winced as her heel stung a bit, luckily her aura was still intact.

Fleur noticed the Boarbatusk kept it's spinning up, she looked around for Lloyd who seemed unharmed in the aftermath, the were now separated by a large oak tree, but they could still see one another. The Boarbatusk was going to charge her or so it looked like, she glanced at her boyfriend, she hopped the tree so she could be next to him. She breathed slightly heavy and kept her grip tight on her sword.

"W-What's the p-plan Handsome?" she didn't exactly know what to do, her combat experience usually involved a drunk old guy who was good at dishing out punishment but not taking it. Her Aura took a hit with her last Semblance strike, she was stupid... she shoulda saved her attack, pushing herself in her first real combat experience was practically an amateur hour mistake. Her golden eyes flicked through the scene in front of her, the beast was definitely hit by her attack but it seemed like it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. She steadied herself on her feet by planting them but keeping them loose enough to dodge most attacks in a hurry, she slightly faltered on her left leg where she was touched by the falling trees. She looked to Lloyd awaiting his response, she hoped he had a plan or at least a course of action on what to do next.

Battle Log:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum