You are not connected. Please login or register

Accidents happens, right? [Private/Lloyd-Hunter] [DONE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was walking slowly in the court, trying to get himself focused as he wouldn't stop thinking about one thing. "Why can't I get this out of my head? It just can't be that simple, can it?" He seemed oblivious to everybody as he bumped into a lot of people on his way out. He still apologized to them, but still, it wasn't like him. He walked toward a corner of the courtyard and sat on a bench where he would start to ponder. "Why now, and why me? *sighs* I'm not good at this... I'm sure it would end badly..." He shook his head before standing up suddenly, causing in his outburst to activate his semblance right under the bench he was on sending it flying toward someone. And not anyone, Lloyd remembered that he bumped into him earlier. The bench was heading straight for the guy, Lloyd would have repelled back the bench but it was too far away already. All Lloyd could do was watch what this guy would do with a bench going straight for his head.

Last edited by Lloyd Vanheim on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
Hunter was in the courtyard when he receives a phone call. He answers it seeing as it was his creator. Hunter got bumped by someone who looked distracted but appogised at least. He didn't pay much mind to it, and continued with the phone call. he had just finished the phone call when the bench hit him. the bench breaks apart when it hit Hunter. he turns around and sees the guy from before with his arm out, and he standing near the hole that the bench came from. He walks up to the man. His blades reacting to his anger come out ready for a fight. [color:4a2e=2B2DA7]"Whats the big idea throwing benches around!" the other students see whats going on and back off. fights like these usually make for some trouble for them if they stuck around. Hunter would wait for his answer before deciding to attack this guy or not.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd looked at the boy being hit by the bench which broke upon contact. As the boy would approach with his weapons drawn out, Lloyd would start to apologize rather stressfuly and and tied to explained. "I'm so sorry dude, seriously that was an accident. I didn't want to throw you he bench, I was nervous and just burst out... It went flying because of me sure, but it wasn't intentional. You gotta believe me... Accidents happen, right?" Lloyd knew he probably wasn't going to have fix the problem by apologizing as the guy seemed pissed. He didn't want to fight because it wasn't useless, so he wished that everything would go smoothly. He tried to explain once more, but this time by being calm. "Listen, I'm really sorry, I have a lot on my mind right now, and I think that with my frustration, I sent the bench flying. I didn't wished that and even less hitting you with it. It's not something that happens often so I can guaranty you that it won't happen again. He hope that the guy would understand...

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
Hunter listens to the mans explanation. unsure if he was lying or not he pushes his blades close to the mans neck. looking deep into his eyes for any sigh of falsehood. after coming to conclusion he wasn't lying he sighs. he pulls his swords away and swings them around abit as he puts them away. "Alright. I believe you, But if your powers can do that you do need to be less distracted. Your lucky i'm made of metal, or that bench could have killed me!" he looks over at the bench. "your going to be in trouble when a teacher finds that" he looks back at the man. "What is your name?" he wanted to know the name of the guy who just hit him just in case a teacher decide to ask him about the bench. Hunter waits for him to ask for his name before replying. "H3NTRß...you can just call me Hunter for now. out of everyone i have meet today. your are atleast someone nice enough to apologize. the other two i met ether ignored me or just flat out didn't care that i was around."

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd looked directly to the boy as he seemed to stare him right in the eyes while having a blade at his throat. Lloyd then released a sight as the guy put his swords away. As the boy said he was made of metal, he concluded that he was an android. He then released a second sigh. "I seem to have problems with the androids I meet, and it's not healthy for anyone." As the boy asked for his name in order to eventually report him, Lloyd accepted as he was responsible for the bench. "The name's Lloyd, Lloyd Vanheim, not sure if I should say that it's a pleasure to meet you seeing the situation, so I won't say it. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I would have tried not to meet you." Lloyd knew that his words would get him killed one day. When Hunter introduced himself afterward, he scratched the back of his head, not knowing what to answer to the fact that he was the nicest person he had met today, even if he threw him a bench by accident. "Being ignored sucks, but I don't think that receiving a flying bench out of the blue is really better, don't you think?"

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
Hunter sighs rubbing the back of his head hearing that Lloyd always has issues with Androids. "Well Lloyd maybe if you had more control over your Semblance maybe you wouldn't have such issues. as for why i consider you the nicest is that you admit your mistake and try to make up for it, But what would you have done if i wasn't an android and that happened...would you try to take care of the person you gravely wounded? or would you just ignore them and try to cover up your mistake?...judging from what you said before im sure i know the answer" he walks over to the bench. its at this time a teacher walks up. "What happend here!" the teacher did not look happy. Hunter looks a the teacher. "Its an accident. Lloyd here was distacted and didn't realize his powers were going off. by the time he noticed it was too late and the bench hit the ground and broke. it barely misses me." he was lying to a teacher as to get Lloyd out of some of the trouble he would be in. The teacher buys it and rebuilds the bench before putting it back into place. the teacher would look over at Lloyd. "Is this true?"

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd looked at Hunter as he was talking and asking him some question. "I do have perfect control over my Semblance. It's just today... I'm just thinking too much and it's distracting me. It's the first time something like that ever happens, even when I'm mad my Semblance doesn't goes off like that. Also that part about androids seems to be a coincidence, it's not like I would aim to get in trouble with android." Lloyd looks at the bench. "I wouldn't have hesitated about helping whoever would have gotten hit. So if you thought that I would take ca-" Lloyd was interrupted by the arrival of a teacher who asked what happened. As Hunter lied, Lloyd didn't what to think of. Was he trying to hide the fact he's an android? Did he just wanted to avoid unnecessary drama about him being hit by a bench? That's when the teacher looked at Lloyd and asked for a confirmation. "Yes Sir, it was an accident. I think it a sudden outburst I sent the bench flying and it broke at the end of its course. It shouldn't happen again Sir." Lloyd didn't want to confirm the "barely missed" part, but didn't not want to go against it, Hunter would have been seen as a liar maybe and Lloyd didn't want that to happen.

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
The teacher sighs. "Alright...don't let it happen again!" the teacher heads back to the main building. Hunter watches the teacher leave. "Im still unsure if i want to join this place or not" he looks over at Lloyd. "Are you a student here? is it really worth my time joining?" as he waits for an answer he walks over to a bench and sits down on it. the other students started to come back into the courtyard to grab anything they accidentally left before rushing off to class. "also what is it that has you completely distracted?" as he looked up at the sky he sees an airship fly by delivering yet another batch of new students. "how many times does that thing fly by? that has to be the sixth time coming here" he watches it land on the other side of the building. he sighs and looks back to the sky.

(sorry needed filler my post was 98 words long without it)

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As the teacher walks off, Lloyd releases a sigh of relief, fearing that he could have gotten him or Hunter into trouble. As the later asked more about him and the place, Lloyd looked toward the sky seeing an airship. "Yeah, I'm a student here. It's been a while since I arrive, but I can't tell if it's worth your time. I guess it depends on you a little. Sure other people will influence your choice, you just need to find the right people I guess. For my part I found them so I'll be staying here the longer I can." As Hunter asked him about why he was distracted, Lloyd looked away a second while scratching the back of his head. "W-well, it's nothing really, just some thought I've been pondering, nothing to be alarmed from, just need to look into it by myself." Lloyd nervously smiled before looking back at the airship that Hunter was now looking as well. "Yeah, the airship goes by often, apparently it's the first time so much new students arrive since this school opened. Maybe it's just coincidence but, they were also more Grimm sighting around school. If my guess is right, one is the cause of the other. Which caused which is a mystery, but it ain't good anyway."

Hunter Beta

Hunter Beta
Hunter just sits there unsure what to do. "i'm not sure what to do. on one hand i join the school. on the other i don't join the school. so many different things can happen between the two actions." he sighs still unsure. "Why is this decision so difficult for me to answer?" its at that moment his phone rings again. He answers it. "Hello....yea im fine...you want me to return?...ok...ok...alright i will be back within the hour." he stands up and stretches. "Sorry i have to go. maybe i will see you around sometime Lloyd. lets hope our next meeting isn't going to end up the same way as this meeting." he walks over to Lloyd and holds out his hand. weather or not Lloyd shook his hand. he would turn and head to the main gates before heading home.

-exit-

Last edited by Hunter Beta on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd nodded to Hunter's words as he thought he was right. "Yeah, we all have to face hard choices once in a while, but whatever we choose, it's in the hope of the best, right? He gave him a smile hoping he would understand that Lloyd knew the feeling of having a hard decision to make. He looked at Hunter as his phone rang. He made a gesture to tell him that it was fine if he answered and waited for him to finish his call. He did listen to what he said, not wanting to, but more.... how could he not, he was right next to him. At least it didn't seem to be something very alarming as Hunter seemed calm afterward. He nodded as Hunter suggest them to meet again and stood up to shake his hand. "Sure, it would be my pleasure. I promise not to throw you a bench next time, or anything at all if I can..." He chuckled a little before looking at Hunter leaving through the front gate. He looked at the school before going back into the main building, starting to think again about the thing that was on his mind.

-exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum