You are not connected. Please login or register

Old news & New Songs (Private/Azure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Old news & New Songs  (Private/Azure) Empty Old news & New Songs (Private/Azure) Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was on his way to Finnek forest to leave something (It's snowing again it reminds me of my first day at Syne.) he thinks to himself as his hair covers his eyes, thinking back to his first day. He stopped to put oh his skates as he came across a frozen pond "Hello old friend nice to see you." he said looking at his own ice reflection. He stepped onto the frozen pond and started skating around on it like a figure skater until he started to carve something into the ice as he skated (Everything up til now was me being a child that's stuck in the past but now it's all going to change's) he thinks to himself as he almost falls after a spin. Azure stopped skating in the middle of the pond in the middle of a rose "There are some things that are best left unsaid among friends and loved ones too with this I leave my deepest  Pains." he says with tears flowing down his face as he smiles and begins to sing a song, As he starts singing the snow picks up.

Azure's Song:

the snow started to become more angry and violent as he finishes the song and the Ice under him start's to sink one by one until the peace under him falls and he starts to sink to the bottom (Goodbye Azure I leave you here in order to pick up a new path.) he tells himself as he swims back up to the surfaces "When Did my hair get this long?" he asks himself as he gets out the pond and heads back to the school with his blue hair glowing in the afternoon sun. (I know all my actions will stay with me but the feelings that came with them are now resting.) he thought yo himself as he boosted his speed to get to the school faster, when he arrives back at the school he takes a hot shower and falls asleep shortly after coming out and dreams of his grandfather and how its almost time for an old Phoenix family tridion to come back.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum