You are not connected. Please login or register

New Day? (Private: Talel, Jun Lockhart & Miho Hanazusaki ) *Invite Only*

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Talel

Talel
A glorious day, one with the same topaz orb blazing in the force azure ocean above him, he had just come out of the dorms, and was trotting along near the Courtyard Commons near the same location he met up with Kaiwen. With the same white hue attire on with yellow and blue to it's frame,upon his left arm was a strange looking armor covered appendage with a golden or bronze like armlet, tan peach coloured skin hitting the sun, complimenting his handsome facial features. And a bright pearl white smile, for this youthful man was something of another kind still holding a rather child like aura "Hmmm... I wonder were Kaiwen is, perhaps on another one of her outing." "Meh, I can't keep an eye on that woman forever, I must let the little birdie she is fly off and flourish on her own." The sound, much like age Vacuo honey dripping from the lips of an angel fluttered through the air through the air, rather vibrant words he said with a rather exotic accent, much like that of a rolling thunderstorm.

For it seemed like his R's were rolling off his tongue, only basked in a tender tone which seemed to be much more mature than what the lad appeared, upon setting foot on the grounds a pair of unique looking boots, dark blue in tone. Above the ankle held large ivory toned knee guards that clung up past his knee's, but only slightly as he walked down the platform onto the grounds of Syne, not sure what to think of the new region, his emerald gems gleamed as he looked about and took a swift take of the crisp summer air. "Hmmm... what to do, seems I should begin on obtaining some money... but I need to hunt, but not alone, I need allies." His rather focused tone lifted into the air now, his thoughts, trying to stay positive, for nothing in life would be attained if he was always negative, and letting doubt consume his thoughts. "Perhaps that... no no, yes... no no, bah." "I can never think straight." More of his eccentric like vocalization, the more colourful way of speaking, twas not that he himself was dull, tis the way he spoke, and how his accent was placed, two or more few people pointed out his rather alluring tone of speech, and he just gave them a smile. Looking around and sighing, seating himself on a bench, near a fountain, leaning back and looking at the sky closing his eyes and resting them for abit.

Jun Lockhart

Jun Lockhart
A bright sunny day. A perfect day for staying locked away in one’s room and attempting to build new inventions. At least that was Jun Lockhart’s mentality. Sadly such an intent on her end required new materials for her to build with, which meant she had to take a trip into town to do some shopping for said materials. Exactly what she happened to be carrying in the bag which she held in her arms in front of her chest as she walked back through the courtyard on Syne. However she walked alone with no bodyguard accompanying her this time, despite Umi having returned to her life and her previous role of both defender and caregiver.

This would be because of Jun’s having snuck out of their room some time ago. She was positive once she got back she would need to deal with the frantic bear Faunus she had most likely produced from her sudden disappearance but she could deal with that easily enough. For now she kept a low profile, keeping her hood of her jacket pulled up over her head so as to hide her face. The rest of her attire was just as casual and drew just as little attention like she wanted. Making her appear very tomboyish with her rather womanly figure and swaying hips.

Upon her entrance to the courtyard she found a single person sitting on one of the benches. Being as she had rarely, if ever, left her room between her arrival to the academy and Umi’s return to her life it was obvious she had no clue about who this person was. Other than the fact that he seemed to be a male. What she did notice, which caused her to raise an eyebrow, was the rather unique looking pieces of armor he was donned in. The craftsmanship and design was enough to draw her attention and cause her to gravitate towards him. Before she knew it she was behind him, trying her best to examine his protective layer without his noticing she was there.

Miho Hanazusaki

Miho Hanazusaki
As Miho rolled out of bed and and get ready for the day "I shouldn't.....be up." as she looks at her bed but sadly walks to the door. The day was a bright sunny day making Miho cover her eyes when she first walks out. There really wasn't too many people out today "I knew i should of stayed in bed." She was about to go back to her room till a tomboy what a be walked pass a little ways away so she fallowed her. The tomboy what a be whit her girly swaying hips *Hmmm looks like someone is trying to seek away somewhere.

It wasn't long till she started looking at a guy in some kind of armor Miho smiled and had to walk up behind the poor thing "Hey what you looking at?"

Talel

Talel
Lost in thought, the pondering of where is love is, and how he is going to be making Lien, a sudden clash of a voice erupted in the air bringing him out of his thoughts and to turn about, upon doing so his orbs locked onto a female staring at him and another coming towards him. The sudden shock of the female behind him made him jolt away, doing a back flip and a three hundred and sixty spin in the air before landing on his feet and his raspy breath being heard as he clenched his chest, right were his heart was, his golden locks fluttering about, his words now leaving his mouth.

"Do-Don't sneak up on a person like that, nearly gave me a heart attack." *Sigh* "Who are you, my name is Ta'lel, take the pronunciation as you want to." His rather exotic accent rolled off his tongue, finally settling down and standing up properly, the way he spoke and how it sounded was almost of that from Vacuo or Mistral, his Emerald eyes locked onto the two females and he placed his right hand on his hip before speaking once more. Soo, what are you two doing here?" "I'm just here relaxing, trying to figure out what to do next, I'm a transfer student and Syne is completely different from what I am use to." His eccentric vocal tone was almost sly like, foxy in a way, something of a slick talker, which was true that's how he got Kaiwen as his girl, he sweet talked her until she gave in to his charm and beauty.

Jun Lockhart

Jun Lockhart
Jun jumped as high as she physically could as a voice called out to her, asking what she was looking at and scaring her senseless. Her bag of materials flew from her arms, bits of scrap metal and wiring raining down around her as she hadn’t expected anyone to notice her or even speak to her while she was trying to examine the man’s uniquely crafted armor. Landing on her butt Jun could only pant and try to regain her composure from the startling interaction. Tilting her head up she tried to find who had surprised her Jun could feel her heart thumping hard in her chest at the site of the beautiful blue haired woman.

It seemed that the man Jun had been inspecting was just as startled as Jun herself as he leaped from his seat on the bench. However oddly he displayed an extreme amount of acrobatic ability as he not only twirled in the air but landed on his feet to boot. He yelled at her about sneaking up on people before introducing himself as Ta’lel. An odd name for sure as far as Jun was concerned. He asked what the two girls were doing there before explaining that he was a transfer student and he was just relaxing while trying to figure out what to do.

Regaining her composure and sitting back up before beginning to attempt to recover her scattered resources. “J-Jun… My name is Jun. I just noticed your armor and wanted a closer look.” Her eyes continued to look at the blue haired girl, taking in her beauty as she picked up the pieces she had dropped.

Miho Hanazusaki

Miho Hanazusaki
As she said "Hey what you looking at?" the two jumped almost out of there sinks Miho giggled a little. The guy most likely showing off did a back flip and a three hundred and sixty spin thing and to top it off landed on his feet. "Show off." The girl on the other hand jumped just as high but landed on her butt. Than scrap metal started to rain form the sky "it's raining scrap metal and people." she said giggling "Do-Don't sneak up on a person like that, nearly gave me a heart attack." *Sigh* "Who are you, my name is Ta'lel, take the pronunciation as you want to." the man maned Tal? tall? or talel or something like that Miho giggles more as the other girl was talking to talel? ta'lel “J-Jun… My name is Jun. I just noticed your armor and wanted a closer look.”

"Hey i'm Miho and wow you two are jumpy." as she helped the girl pick up her metal as she looked at the girl to give her some of what she picked up she seen her soft face a green eye she has a cute face. She didn't really hear what was the rest of what the guy said.

Talel

Talel
Looking at the young lady whom Tal'el first talked to, seeing her jump just like him and send what seemed to be materials into the air, he was going to go help her; but the other female beat him to it. She seemed to hold a beauty, but it didn't make him blush or stare at her, Kaiwen was more beautiful than her, but things aside the girl whom was named Jun spoke out about his armor and how it somehow intrigued her enough to sneak up behind him and observe him. The other woman who's name was Miho spoke out to Jun, Tal'el just sighed and spoke. "My armor isn't that special, it's just a synthetic polymer I made to replace heavy armor." "Still has some weight, but not as much, anyways, what brings you here?" He asked Jun, wanting to know her place in this courtyard, not many people do come here, the only reason he was here was to catch some time to think about Kaiwen and his next tasks.

His blonde locks dancing about, his stance changing to allow him to place one hand on his waist, and his other to slick back his hair and allow his emerald eyes to flourish outwards and glint with curiosity, they seemed to be more native to the area than him and he needed to know more about Syne. So, how long have you two been here?" "I just came on the Sky Ships from the docking yards, my trip here was abit rough." "Not as hot as Vacuo, but it's nice to have some cooler weather." His same rhythmic like tone prancing about around him, his peach tan skin holding some sweat to it, making it shine like marble when the sun peek through the clouds, his waist holding a type of mechanism when he turned around to look at the clouds. It appeared to be a black locking mechanism, something to hold it was fairly large, so for perhaps a large machine or device that he seemed to be lacking currently.

Jun Lockhart

Jun Lockhart
The blue haired girl introduced herself as Miho when she began to help Jun pick up all the parts that had scattered about when she had gotten scared. Meanwhile the male, Ta’lel (or whatever), had began to talk about his armor. Normally Jun would have jumped at him with hundreds of questions about the design and creation of his armor’s synthetic polymer. Her own mind racing with ideas about how her own gauntlets would be able to be improved upon if she used such a material in their constructions. But the blue haired beauty helping her had managed to catch more of her attention.

The boy began to drone on about how he was from someplace called Vacuo and had come from the docks and right to the school. Jun didn’t want to answer his question about how long she had been there. Not out of rudeness but more of embarrassment. She had been at Syne a whole year and had never left her room for more than the basic necessities such as parts and materials or food. She hadn’t even attended a single class and yet she was somehow still a student.

“A year…”

That was the only response Ta’lel would manage to get from Jun as she continued to both pick up the scattered pieces she had bought in preparation for a new invention and take in Miho’s beauty at the same time. Her hand reached for one of the larger pieces of metal as her teal colored eyes remained transfixed on Miho from their corners.

Miho Hanazusaki

Miho Hanazusaki
"So, how long have you two been here?" "I just came on the Sky Ships from the docking yards, my trip here was abit rough." "Not as hot as Vacuo, but it's nice to have some cooler weather." Miho looked at the guy than at the girl how was staring at her quit a bit Miho giggled. Than Jun said she was here for a year "Oh wow a year this is my 1st year here so i'm still new to this place as well maybe one day you can show me around?" As she winked at Jun "It be nice to be showed around by someone soo cute like you."

Miho hoped Jun would turn a little red seeing as she was looking at her for some time now "Oh and here" She handed Jun the metal she picked up for her. "Telal i think this lovely little thing should be able to show us around right?" As she walked up to Jun and rubed her hand donw Jun's cheek.

Talel

Talel
Witnessing the blue haired female compliment the other darker toned one, "Oh wow a year this is my 1st year here so i'm still new to this place as well maybe one day you can show me around?" Seeing that she had winked at Jun, he could tell this blue haired woman was fond towards woman more than men and he didn't feel like dealing with it. "It be nice to be showed around by someone soo cute like you." He only listened to that last word and a few more come from her lips "Telal i think this lovely little thing should be able to show us around right?" He heard her mispronounce his name, and this was somewhat annoying to him, but he kept his smile and positive tone to her as he kindly declined her offer, but then spoke out to her quickly before rethinking his actions.

"If you could kindly show me to the location of the training center, I would be more than appreciated, but I need to fetch my sword before so." "I still have to adjust the Photon Crytal Reactor in the guard, what I am saying is probably gibberish to you don't mind me." He said, trying to brush off his intellect on his knowledge of his weapon before rubbing his chin and turning to the dorms of his appropriate living quarter's, he wanted to wait for Miho to tell him the location so he could quickly dart off to get his gear, though he enjoyed their company he as getting a rather unruly distant feel from Miho that he didn't like. Usually, only Kaiwen gave off that sensation, and he was quite use to it, but only from her giving it to others and not him, but another female giving it to him beforehand was abit odd and quite unsavory to him.

Jun Lockhart

Jun Lockhart
Jun began to suspect that Miho had noticed her staring and felt it wise to try and play it off, looking around to see if she had managed to pick up all of her scattered parts before getting back to her knees. Before she could get back up to her feet she found herself blushing as Miho seemed to think that it would be nice for a cute girl like Jun to show her around the academy, seeing as she was a first year and Jun had claimed to have been there for a year. The heiress had to wonder if Miho was flirting with her or just toying. In all honesty this sense of love and lust was still new to Jun herself. For the past year she had spent her time alone in her dorm room with Yuu, the only person she had grown romantically interested in before arriving at the school, missing.

Now that Umi had found her way back into her life Jun had started to develop an odd sense of lust towards the older woman. At least she thought it was lust. She wasn’t one hundred percent certain yet. Now she met this Miho girl and had to say that she was also finding the girl to be attractive. Not in the same way as the seven foot Amazonian woman she was currently sharing her dorm room with but that was to be understandable. But the young inventor was interrupted in her thoughts by Miho’s voice once more with an exclamation. It would turn out that the blue haired beauty had picked up some of the pieces Jun had scattered as well and was returning them. With a smile Jun took them and placed the parts back with the rest in her shopping bag with a sheepish “Thanks” before getting back to her feet.

Miho seemed to feel like continuing to tease the auburn haired girl by suggesting to Tal’el that they have Jun take them on a tour, her hand placed on Jun’s cheek as she called the girl a “lovely little thing.” Jun could only gulp in both embarrassment and uncertainty at the combination. Thankfully Tal’el spoke up before Jun could. The blond haired boy claimed he only needed to know the direction of the training center. Jun found herself further distracted when Tal’el mentioned his sword and a photon crystal reactor. The technological nerd that Jun was deep inside surfaced as fast as one could blink an eye. In what seemed like an instant she was on top of Tal’el, bag clutched to her chest and her eyes seeming to sparkle.

“A photon crystal generator?! I’ve never heard of anything like that! Or a photon crystal in general. You’ve got to let me examine your sword! Do you have blueprints too?! Could I see them!?” The questions came rapid fire. It would seem that Jun had started acting like herself again. For the moment at least.

Miho Hanazusaki

Miho Hanazusaki
"If you could kindly show me to the location of the training center, I would be more than appreciated, but I need to fetch my sword before so." Miho stopped and looked at Telal whit a smile "I don't know were that is at sorry." "I still have to adjust the Photon Crytal Reactor in the guard, what I am saying is probably gibberish to you don't mind me." Miho looked at hiom giving a little nod "Sounds co--" Jun just about jumped on the guy and ripped his poor head off for how fast she jumped on the poor thing. “A photon crystal generator?! I’ve never heard of anything like that! Or a photon crystal in general. You’ve got to let me examine your sword! Do you have blueprints too?! Could I see them!?”

Miho giggled a little *Hmmm she must be a Academic/Tech, Combat/Duster most likely a Combat/Duster for some one to get so overly happy for something cool like that.*

Talel

Talel
“A photon crystal generator?! I’ve never heard of anything like that! Or a photon crystal in general. You’ve got to let me examine your sword! Do you have blueprints too?! Could I see them!?" That was the first thing he heard coming from Jun's mouth and it took him off guard as his invention seemed to have caught her attention. "Well I mean... it's not all that great... well... I think I'm the only person to make the discovery, I did invent it." He said cupping his chin with his index and thumb before shaking his head, making his golden locks dance about but he quickly shook his thought away as he looked at them both once more before starting to walk. "Listen when I return I'll show you the device, just give a moment." He said and as he did he began to bolt, but as he did a photo slipped out of one of the coat pockets in his chest piece, a photo of a certain someone with TalelxKaiwen written at the bottom and a red heart shaped line around her head.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum