You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:48 am

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
After the events prior to her arrival to the region of Bellmuse and meeting the young lad known as Dracul, or Pup as he liked to be called, Olivia was forced to seek aid for finding her way towards Syne Academy, however that aid came from Pup who was rather a strange case. However since her arrival and filling out her paperwork, getting her uniform which she wasn't planning on wearing at all, having her ID card on and having her Scroll updated for the schools purpose, Olivia was wandering around the Courtyard as she came from her room that was provided for her by the school. "Hmm... such a lovely day." She stated as the cool fall air was lovely on her ivory cream skin, her diamond blue eyes gleaming and clashing against the colour of the stark white locks that danced in the gentle grasp of the breeze, dressed in her Victorian styled duster, dark gray skin tight trousers and her knee high leather boots. "Hmmm... what to do?" She asked herself quietly, seeking out what to do since trying to find the man named Tokaru was going to be difficult, her elegant like features gleaming in the sunlight, giving her a doll-like appearance as the docile expression showed a form of wisdom upon her face. "I guess exploring this place will be good for now." She stated as Silberblut laid upon her hip, clanking gently with each time she stride across the cobblestone ground, the long portion of her duster flapping behind her and her hair dancing out more, it would then lay down against her back when she stopped.

OCC: Continuing from A New Beginning.

2[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:36 am

Maestus

Maestus
Strolling through the courtyard, Maestus found herself with nothing to do. Again.  It's not like she didn't expect this, either.  Most of the people that she was able to tolerate or even befriend were nowhere to be seen, and she wasn't given any work to do or Grimm to hunt either, so she was stuck doing nothing but wander aimlessly about the grounds.  As she strolled about the courtyard, she spotted something that might actually be able to occupy her for some time.  It was... somebody.  She wasn't sure who they were or what they were doing here, seeing how they weren't wearing the uniform that most students had.  Then again, Maestus is physically incapable of wearing the school uniform, and the stranger did come out of the school dorms.  Deciding that the only way to figure out what this person's deal was would be to go up and meet them.  Standing around wouldn't get her anywhere.

She made her way over to this new person and, although it wasn't intentional, her feed made no sound with each step.  It wasn't that she was trying to sneak up on this person, but the way she was built prevents her from making too much noise unless she's trying to, so simple things like walking were always silent to others.  As she approached the new person, she was able to get a much more detailed view of her, but this only confused her a bit more.  "Hey.  I don't mean to call you out or anything, but what's with the get up?  You're dressed pretty differently from everyone else I've seen today."  Maestus's claws twitched once slightly as she remembered how her voice made someone else uncomfortable not too long ago.  Although it was easy to tell by her voice that she wasn't human, there was a strong sense of humanity behind it, and this bothered or creeped out her peers, and it terrified any kids she came across.  Hoping that she wouldn't be bothering this person, Maestus tried her best to not look like a potential threat, despite being built for combat, although there was a feint golden glow around the base of the claws in her hands and feet, for reasons even she didn't know.

3[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:46 am

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
The glimmering sunlight peeking from the puffy white clouds within the azure ocean, like speckled rocks letting light flicker gently onto the dull ground, the gentle wind was welcoming, as the hint of salt filled the air, making her look towards the beachside as it was faintly visible from her point. But the sound of a voice, a rather queer tone which caused her to advert her eyes upon a figure which forced her gaze upwards for this being was much taller than her liking. "Beg pardon?" The snow white lass inquired, upon seeing a being with white and gold, the body language this being held was unsettling which was more or less unusual as it should be Olivia whom should be uneasy, but her tone was calm and docile, almost inhuman-like, doll-like even. "I don't quite understand your question, I dress differently." "I should ask you the same, considering you're not wearing any at all." She said with a faint smile which quickly showed off her more human side, the but inhuman like tone that his being held was remarkable and it fascinated her, which forced her to bluntly speak out towards the figure before her. "You're not human, nor Faunus are you?" "Would you please be more than applicable to allow me to know whom you are?" "I am Olivia Aricia Cainhurst, but please, call me Olivia." She said, bowing to his being, using all of her teachings as a young lady, despite being more boyish in her nature as her bow was more masculine like, and afterwards she stood straight up, folding her arms upon each other, beneath her bust which propped the small region up more.

4[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Maestus

Maestus
Although she was happy this person wasn't being difficult to deal with like many others that she met, seeing how she felt comfortable enough to ask Maestus about herself.  However, after Olivia bowed to her, she wasn't sure exactly how to respond.  Maestus had never seen someone do that before, and didn't know if she was supposed to bow back or something.  Now that she knew there wasn't much to be nervous of, minus the bowing, Maestus took on a more confident tone and posture, since the question she was asked was something that she could actually respond to with certainty.  "I guess you make a good point and, yes, I'm not human or Faunus.  My name's Maestus.  I'm an android."  She wasn't sure what else she could tell Olivia.  How much information about Maestus would be appropriate here?  Ah, well.  She'd cross that bridge when she came to it.  For now, she had to make herself seem as friendly as possible, since most of the people she met ended up fighting her or feeling threatened.

"Are you a student here? I know you were just in the dorm rooms, but I feel like I should just make sure before I assume, you know?"  After listening to Olivia talk a couple moments ago, she began to think about the way Maestus spoke to people.  Was it too casual?  Maybe it was just Olivia.  Despite the fact that Maestus didn't even wear clothes, she still felt that the other's attire was pretty strange, and the way she spoke was pretty different too.  Waiting for a response to her question, Maestus idly extended and retracted her claws, forgetting that this action might seem strange to anybody around.

5[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
"An Android?" "Hark privy, but that would assume you're mechanical in nature ja?" "I've only heard little about your kind." Twas the way Olivia spoke out that rang a hint of nobility in her voice, the exotic accent, crisp and clear, filling the air with a delightful song of words as she listened further about the individual who was named Maestus, and when she inquired further, Olivia retorted. "Inaudibly I am, I recently came from a far away estate off the coast of Bellmuse." "I would say it is a lovely place, but the scenery is quite dull, it would put a damper upon anyone not familiar with it." Her tone was genuine and friendly despite her eyes wandering towards some incoming students, a few males whom when they saw Olivia began winking at her, the only audible response was her glimmering blue eyes suddenly turning blood red as her aura flashed out, causing the boys to stumble upon their feet, making quite a ruckus before darting off. Olivia could only sigh in relief when they made their way away from her and Maestus location, turning back once more towards her companion, her eyes returning back to the shimmering azure hue. "Forgive me, but those rapscallions needed to learn their place when gawking at a lady." Her tone was rather domineering, how she held herself, only giving those she deserved her voice to the chance to hear it, as the wind picked up gently, making her tail part of her dust flip up to reveal the silver scabbard of the sabre in her possession.

6[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Maestus

Maestus
Maestus listened intently as Olivia spoke, since a person as unusual as this always seemed to get her attention, as normal people are too boring and lack the ability to keep up a decent thoughtful conversation.  As the conversation continued, she began to think that this might be someone that she would be able to get along with, as Olivia didn't seem to be afraid to talk to Maestus like just another student.  "Well, I'm not really mechanical in nature... I think.  I mean, I think my emotions are at least real or something. I don't know how though."  Maestus tilted her head to the left, doing her version of facial expressions, seeing how she didn't have a face to express with.  As she listened to Olivia describe her home, she noticed her eyes trail off to some students.  Maestus wasn't sure what their deal was.  Was it normal for organic people to greet strangers like this?  She turned back to Olivia just in time to witness her use her semblance, sending the unfamiliar students running.  Maestus was definitely beginning to respect Olivia now.  She let out a quiet chuckle before saying, "Did the weaklings forget who the alpha was?"  Maestus had a strange thought process, one that was incredibly different from all the androids she's met, and definitely different from most living beings she's seen.  The way she views the world has always been irrational, and the way she treated others was usually based on how animals treat each other.  Those that are capable of hurting you are to be respected, and those that you can hurt better respect you.  Sometimes she questioned herself on why she thought this way, but now wasn't the time for that.  "Do you get a lot of trouble from guys?  Everybody stares at me, but I think it's because I not only look like an intimidating being, but I have a bit of a reputation here."  She looked down at the ground, remembering a regretful memory of hospitalizing the first person she met on her first day here.  Shrugging off the thought, she turned her head back to Olivia. "Good on you, keeping them in line like that."

7[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:25 am

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
Olivia could only nod back towards her comrade. "Whichever is the case, you should be proud you exist, despite not being human, nor faunus, I see it as you're a being of conscience and deserve equality." Her tone was much more gentle now as the men whom were seeing her a as a piece of meat went away, her entire being relaxed and more at ease while still being straight and proper, she turned her head about and looked for a place to settle down at, spotting one not to far yonder near them. "Shall we take a short recess?" "I assure you it would be more adequate for us to sit down rather than stand idle out in the open, would you say not?" Her exotic accent filled the air once more as she turned around and began trotting towards the bench near them, only turning her head to look over her shoulder as her strides were slowing down for her to let Maestus to catch up to her, seeing how Olivia was enjoying their chit-chat. "Are you coming or not silly?"

8[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Maestus

Maestus
Maestus couldn't help but hesitate for just a moment while Olivia spoke.  She wasn't really used to positive feedback, and wasn't sure how to respond to it in turn.  All she could do was let out a quiet metallic chuckle and "I hope so." All the while, the gold accents on her chassis began to glow dimly. As Maestus followed Olivia to the bench, she began sizing her up, forgetting that she might be watching, trying to figure out how strong she was or maybe what her major is.  She only saw her use her semblance to scare somebody so far, and hasn't seen her fight at all, so she had no idea if she was as powerful as the guys she scared away thought.  Maestus supposed the easiest way to find out more about her would be to ask instead of guessing at different possibilities in her head.  While moving over to the bench to sit down, she asked, "So, what's your major?  Despite being built for combat I decided I should learn how to fix myself up, so I chose tech."  She hoped Olivia was at least an opponent that she shouldn't be afraid of hurting later, since Maestus did enjoy sparring as long as she didn't seriously harm someone.  "If I'm being honest, sometimes I wonder if combat would have been a better major for me."  Although her tone only ever changed slightly, it wouldn't be clear to anybody listening if she regretted her choices, but her voice was beginning to sound a bit more natural.  Although Maestus had hardly even noticed it happening.

9[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
As the two made their way to the bench, upon reaching it, Olivia's hands flipped past her hips, pulling up the tail of her coat and adjusting her blades scabbard, not wanting to let the scrapping sound fill the air, for it would be quite unfriendly to the ears. And while she watched Maestus take a spot next to her, while she listened, her right leg would slowly rise over her legs one, crossing them while folding her hands into her lap, the questions that her comrade was inquiring were not unreasonable at all. "Well, since you're mentioning Combat, you've already figured out my major, it is something I am proficient in." She states as smiling and retorting out once more. "Well, from what I remember reading in the paperwork Mae, people who follow towards a Combat Degree get more Lien from jobs." She states with the best of her ability, her blue eyes glimmering up at the shimmering golden being before her, she chuckled and checked at her comrades weapon, and considered if Combat would have bee good for her. "But I am sure you could change it, I mean, you have the freedom to do anything in this world, don't let a small obstacle hamper your future choice, I know." "I'm here for more than being a hunter after all."

10[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:41 am

Maestus

Maestus
When Olivia mentioned her major, Maestus could had a hard time not showing how happy she was that her new acquaintance was at least somewhat competent at fighting, which meant that if they were to spar, she wouldn't be too afraid of permanently damaging her.  "So your major is Combat... That gives me a bit of an idea."  Maestus stood up from the bench, looking down to make eye contact with Olivia.  "How about we have a quick sparring match?  Normally, I'm afraid to fight others, since my first day at this school ended up with somebody being sent to a hospital.  You seem like you have the right mind and skill to fight without getting hurt quite as badly, and that's assuming that I beat you at all!"

The android could hardly contain her excitement at the thought of fighting someone without fear of truly hurting them.  Despite her wrathful nature and savage fighting style, she didn't enjoy harming those who didn't do anything wrong to her.  She brought her hands to her sides, pointing them at the ground before extending them to show what Olivia would be up against.  "How about it?  The way I fight, you could think of it like fighting a Grimm or something, and I feel like it'd be pretty fun to see which of us would walk out of a fight like this."

11[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:59 am

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
While she hearkened to Maes words, the events of sending a student to the hospital because of a dual, it was rather heart retching to hear such news, but as she thought about it more it seemed that nothing bad except the mentioned student learning a valuable lesion, become stronger. "Hmmm, a dual you dare say?" "Well, how could I deny such a request, of course I'd love to take a gander at your challenge." Olivia stated as she stood up, flipping back the tail of her coat, and with a swift motion she drew her blade which gave a cry of agony upon being dragged out of its steel prison, the elegant silver blade glimmering in the light of the day. "This is Sliberblut, my blade forged to be battle ready." "Do care Maes to know, I am not a someone to underestimate." "But let's have fun." She stated and took her stance, it was more of a fencing stance, one hand behind her back, the other holding her blade up straight, feet paced apart while being firmly placed there, showing that she was not an amateur, more or less someone who was a master or very skilled. "Well, you may take the first move, if you can react quick enough that is."

12[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Maestus

Maestus
As soon as Olivia gave Maestus permission to take the first move, Maestus quite literally lit up.  Her claws extended to their full length and the gold on her body began to glow a deep golden color.  "This is gonna be so much fun!" The second her exclamation ended, she would burst forward at a ludicrous speed, charging at her opponent with her arms preparing to lash out at her.  Maestus was always pretty proud of how fast she was, not to mention how little time it took for her to reach top speed.  Being an android started looking better and better the more she fought with anybody.  The instant she would reach her target, she'd swing the claws on her hands at Olivia savagely, making four attempts at hitting her opponent.  For a moment, Maestus wondered if Olivia would really be okay fighting someone like her, and if she would be able to calm down and hold back if her claws became too much for her opponent.  However when she tried to voice this concern, all that came out was a barbaric war cry.  This was... concerning.

After her four attempted attacks on Olivia, Maestus would jump backwards and examine her hands and claws for a moment, trying to figure out what was happening.  (Yes, she's taking her eyes off of the enemy. This is intentional, so go nuts.)  After a moment of diagnostics, she would come to the conclusion that she only lost control of what she was saying, not her actions.  Upon this realization, she'd look back to Olivia and get either knocked around for looking away from her opponent, or be surprised to find that Olivia let this chance slip out of her hands.  As soon as whatever Olivia does to her ends, she would attempt to say "Alright, I'm ready again." But would end up saying "The sweet sweet song doesn't end yet!"

4 attacks: 60 damage each if hit, not including defense, all with intent to cause bleeding effect.

Health: 200/200
SP: 100/110 Semblance used : -10

13[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:55 am

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
The moment that Mae rushes at Olivia, after seeing her comrades weapon appear, Olivia immediately went on the defensive and evasive, as she nearly dodged each attack with dance like motions, however despite hos swift she was. One of Mae's attacks did land upon her, the thin blades slicing at the young lasses forearm, cutting the skin and causing some minor discomfort towards Olivia, which was retaliated by her simple waving her injured arm as her blood red aura filled the air. Using her Semblance in a discrete manner to heal her injuries, it was one way Olivia could keep the advantage in the battle she was initiated in, a small bit of her healing Semblance dribbled out from her sleeve, dripping onto the ground almost looking like blood. "Such impertinence...." She said silently to herself before giving a smirk at how Mae left her eyes dwindle away from Olivia, which made her smile even more as her once blue eyes flashes bright red upon her rushing towards her foe, dragging her blades edge along the surface of the ground, merely inches from it making sparks. Rising it upwards towards Mae's chest, afterwards she would quickly flick her wrist to force her blade to cut at a horizontal angle before darting backwards and quickly bolting forwards to thrust twice at Mae with swift fierceness. And afterwards once her attacks were complete dash backwards out of her comrades reach and re-enter her very cautious state of mind as she observed Mae's tactics once more, she wished to know how to fight such savage combat.

-Stats-
Health: 185
1.) -15 HP (After calculations of DEF and Healing)

Aura: 60
1.) -40 (After calculation of Utility and Healing)

Damage: 140 (Before calculation of foes DEF)
1.) 35 Physical Damage
2.) 4 Attacks

14[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:40 pm

Maestus

Maestus
Maestus looked up just in time to watch Olivia hit her twice in the chest before she could react to the situation in time, after which she would just barely dodge her opponent's last two attacks.  Furious at herself for giving the opponent such a great opportunity to attack, her head would twitch to the side a couple times before she began to make her way towards Olivia again.  This time, she decided not to rush her.  The last time she made an attempt at swinging wildly at her, she dodged all but one attack.  The android would run at a quick jogging pace until she was around ten feet away.  At this point, she would dash forward as fast as she could, swinging once at Olivia knowing full well that she would attempt to avoid her savage claws.  As soon as she saw the direction her opponent was heading, Maestus would dive to meet them before they regained their footing.

Whether her plan worked or not, Maestus would attempt to swing both of her claws at the enemy, grabbing hold of them if her attack landed correctly.  If she successfully grabbed Olivia, she would hold her in a vice - like grip, headbutting her once while saying, "Closer. CLOSER."  If she wasn't in the heat of battle, Maestus would find some amusement in her words.  Olivia seemed like more of a noble or dignified person, while Maestus was screaming nonsense at them for some unidentified reason.

3 attacks: 60 damage each if hit, not including defense, all with intent to cause bleeding effect.

Headbutt: 40 damage if hit, not including defense.  (Weapon wasn't used, damage is decreased.)

Health: 180/200
SP: 90/100  Semblance used : -10

15[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Olivia Cainhurst

Olivia Cainhurst
As Olivia prepared for the attacks to come, she quickly knew by the stance that Mae was taking, she was going to rush her, but how she did so took Olivia by surprise, before Mae could get close however, Olivia's hand shot up as her Aura flared out. Changing the liquid in her body to be more volatile, as Mae got closer and grabbed Olivia, she could feel the sting of the strikes and feel the sudden whack to her forehead when Mae struck her using her own head. This made Olivia fall to the ground, and stay there for a few moments, if Mae came close it would be a huge mistake as the white haired lass was using a feint tactic to lure her opponent into a false sense of victory, for when Mae got close Olivia would turn slightly and flick her hand at the android. She soon come face to face with flames as a crimson red liquid resembling blood ignited the air before her, the flames raging outwards at Mae, and quickly Olivia would bolt upwards and thrust her weapon with swift motions. Before downwards and then upwards as she darted backwards once again, keeping her distance from Mae, not holding a smile or nothing upon her doll like exterior. "Quite surprising Mae, though I expected you to charge at me, how you did so was rather miraculate, I do applaud you." "But I too have tricks up my sleeve." She said as now she sheathed her weapon, able to see how Mae fought, it seemed as though this duel was over for Olivia for she got all she needed from fighting Mae. "Stupendous show my friend, I did learn a lot from this experience."

-Stats-
Health: 115

1.) -70 HP (After calculations of DEF)

Aura: 35
1.) -30 (After calculation of Utility and Damage)
2.) +5 Aura from Recovery

Damage: 105 (Before calculation of foes DEF) + 20 Semblance Damage + 5 Burn (If applied)
1.) 35 Physical Damage
2.) 3 Attacks
3.) 20 Damage from Semblance + Burn (If applied)

Last edited by Olivia Cainhurst on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

16[Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Empty Re: [Private-Invite Only] Final Arrival. Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Maestus

Maestus
It took a moment for Maestus to register this change of pace.  Not only did she just have flaming blood right in her face, but after being hit three times, Olivia just put her weapon back in it's sheathe.  Nobody ever stopped a fight without someone hitting the floor in a fight that Maestus was in before, and she was still delirious from her rage.  In confusion, the android almost pounced at Olivia again, stopping just in time to not crash against her.  When she tried to say that she was confused about what was happening, the only words that came from her were, "It's wrong.  IT'S ALL WRONG."  The golden color in her claws began to fade as her semblance deactivated, and the blades began to retreat into Maestus's arms again.

For a moment, Maestus stood face to face with Olivia as she began to snap out of her hysteria.  After realizing what had happened, Maestus backed up to an appropriate distance before speaking again.  "I, uh... Wow, that's embarrassing.  I've never had trouble with speaking before.  Well, either way, you were an amazing opponent.  SO WAS I!  That's still happening?  I should probably see somebody about this."  Maestus began to feel every part of her head with her hands, checking if something was broken or out of place.  This may not be dangerous by itself, but it's definitely going to be a problem if she screams something in the middle of a class.

HP: 130/200
SP: 80/100

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum