You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private - Invite] A New Start.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty [Private - Invite] A New Start. Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:54 am

Aazeen Nejem

Aazeen Nejem
The crowded location was something of a dreary situation, not too keen on the thought of people surrounding her, the dark locked lass sat upon the railing of the flying metal box with jets. Staring at the arriving town in the distance, it made the dark eyes beauty gleeful to see the on coming sight of buildings; the smell of oil burning from the factories. Those that littered the market place industry sector, the distant, oncoming sounds of cars and various other things that would bring life to a town like this. The vast green was a welcoming change to her, seeing how most of the time when she was younger all she saw was sand. With the sensation of decent coming upon her, seeing the ground come closer to the olive toned individual, they knew everyone would be boarding off.

With that information filling her mind, she quickly grabbed her duffle-bag from beside her and headed inside the vehicle, guiding her way towards the rest rooms it had, upon reaching it. She undressed quickly after locking the door and getting into something more comfortable. Upon coming out after changing, she dawned a new outfit, one that showed off her legs in a better sense, she had black sneakers with white plastic toe covers, blue jean shots with a flannel long sleeve shirt about her waist. And upon her torso was a simple black short sleeved black shirt, one that allowed a small bit of her belly to peek out, many of the younger males caught her gaze, but the mechanical legs quickly made them advert their eyes.

Aazeen Outfit:

This didn't bug the peppy young woman, with her right, mechanical arm holding the dull green hue storage bag and the other placed over her hip. Upon feeling the Airship land, and lock into place, a sensation she could feel due to being a mechanic, the grinding of metal. The sounds of pistons firing off and pressure valves hissing, and the loud sliding sound of the doors made her smile. Letting a pearl white set of gems glimmer as she quickly bolted out of the confines of the metal prison, and rushing around the docking area. "Yes!" "Bellmuse, just like Uri said, I made it." Her excited tone rushed into the air with every skip the bubbly being held in her frame, and with her spinning on her heel, she roared out. "To Syne Academy!" And with that, she rushed towards the local town map to find a route to the school.

Last edited by Aazeen Nejem on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

2[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Thomas Graham

Thomas Graham
Thomas watched giddily as another airship landed, signalling the arrival of new students to Syne Academy.  Before he made his way to where the airship was landing, he adjusted his mask and made sure his boots and everything else on him looked okay.  When meeting new people and making friends, you should look your best, right?  Excited to see what new faces the ship brought to the island, Tom began his march.

As Tom made his way to the new crowd, he was struck by the cruelness of reality once again.  Looking around, other students were avoiding his gaze, hurrying away from where he was standing.  The same sadness that he felt on his first day at this academy came back to him, albeit a little less painful.  He was avoided on his first day here, mostly due to his horrifying appearance and large build.  Tom looked like the last person one would ever want to see in the middle of the night.  He realized this, but that didn't mean that he wasn't at least a little hurt that nobody wanted to talk to him.  Telling himself to forget about it for now, he proceeded to look for interesting individuals in the crowd of new students.

Almost immediately, he noticed a shorter woman with what appeared to be armor on her legs and her right arm.  It didn't make much sense to Tom for one to wear armor on only your limbs and not on your torso or head, and curiosity began to make him walk closer to her.  Once he was about ten feet away, whether she noticed him there or not, he would examine the student's limbs carefully.  This person wore their shoes over this intricate looking armor, but something about where the armor started on her legs looked strange, like scars.  These were probably prosthetic limbs! Although nobody could see it, Tom's face lit up at this discovery. Someone who has prosthetic legs and a prosthetic arm might not be too freaked out by his appearance!

Without hesitating, Tom walked over to the new student, welcoming them to Syne Academy. "Hey! Hi! Are you one of the arriving students?"

3[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:46 am

Aazeen Nejem

Aazeen Nejem
As Aazeen trotted about the courtyard, smiling while being generally pleasant; she spies a board showing the local area, including the beach, some restaurants and local hot spots for fun and sight seeing. She was rather excited to check out a few of the places, and afterwards she turned back around after getting the road to go for finding Syne academy, she couldn't help but be met with the sound of a voice calling out, this made her turn around. She saw many people around her begin backing away, or worst straight out run in the opposite direction, and when she saw what was causing it, she could see why, but this individual wasn't emitting any type of negative aura or evil vibes, his appearance however was quite surprising."Why yes, I am." "Who may you be?" She inquired to him, clearly due to her calm nature and rather focused stare that she wasn't intimidated by him whatsoever, in fact it made her wonder why he would walk around in public if this was the reactions other would have, she couldn't argue herself, considering her arm and legs. "The names Aazeen Nejem but please call me Aazeen." She stated with a rather peppy tone, rocking back and forth on her heels as she seemed to be in a chipper mood, despite the slight creaking sounds emitting from her mechanical limbs which a few young boys pointed out before their mothers scolded them for pointing and staring.

4[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:10 am

Thomas Graham

Thomas Graham
Just as he had hoped, this student, Aazeen, wasn't terrified by his appearance.  Thomas did his best not to show how overjoyed he was to finally have an opportunity to talk to someone, but he did let out a very quiet chuckle for just a moment.  "You have no idea how long I've waited just to speak to somebody.  Everybody's so shy, they avoid me as soon as they look at me!"  He knew this wasn't the truth, but he didn't like to admit to himself and others that he did look a little terrifying.  "Oh! I'm Thomas, Thomas Graham.  It's wonderful to meet you."  Upon saying this, Tom would extend his hand as a greeting.  It's important to be polite, right?

"Well, Aazeen, I'm a student here, too. Medical major!"  Although he felt like the name was rather strange and couldn't think of what country she might be from, Tom figured that asking questions like that would be pretty rude.  He wouldn't want to ruin the only conversation he's had in days, would he?  Come to think of it, the only questions that came to mind could be seen as rude, as they were either about her name or about her mechanical limbs.  Fear raced through Tom's mind.  He had to say something, right?  Staying silent would be awkward, maybe even creepy!  "I'm sorry if this seems rude, but..."  Thomas's view shifted towards the metal legs. "Are those prosthetic legs?  I've never seen anything like it."

5[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:06 am

Aazeen Nejem

Aazeen Nejem
Upon hearing the individual speak to her about ho gleeful they were to speak with her, she raised a eyebrow, but upon hearing why he was happy to speak to another, a slight smile peeked across her light chocolate lips. "It's like watching a full grown adult become a kid again." She simple recalled to her mind, upon hearing the males name to be Thomas, she just went with a simpiler variation to it. "Nice to meet you Tommy." Her bubbly aura was making several people more easier as they walked about the two, still wary eyes were upon her limbs for they creaked ever so as she shifted her weight about and spoke once more. "Medic you say, well I am going for a Mechanical Degree at Syne." And when his attention was focused onto something else, which quickly caught her eyes and ears as the question Thomas requested upon was a simple one, which granted her little sway in boasting, but not much. "Indeed they are, crafted by yours truly with some help from my mentor." "They're one of a kind back in Vacuo and so far, here as well." She stated as the Carbon Fiber limbs made clanking sounds as she moved each finger on her right hand, and bent her knee's, it was strange that another would be interested in her handiwork like this.

6[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:07 pm

Thomas Graham

Thomas Graham
Tilting his head slightly for a moment at hearing "Tommy" instead of "Tom" or "Thomas," Tom smiled, even if nobody could see it.  It was nice meeting someone casual like this.  A lot of students are uptight or shy, and hardly any were decent at normal conversations.  Sure, other students were still giving him scared looks every now and again, but he could ignore the feeling of being an outsider as long as he had someone to speak to like this.  After hearing Aazeen say that she built her limbs herself, Tom thought about asking what happened to her old ones, but decided against it.  Questions like that are for closer friends and family members, not curious strangers.

"You built these yourself?  I'm so jealous!  The most I can make out of metal is this chunk of steel here."  Tom knocked on the blade at his side with his knuckles.  "I mean sure, it's durable, but it's nothing compared to making an entire limb!  It's no wonder you're going for a Mechanical Degree."  Thomas knew little to nothing about working with any material except for cloth, leather, and things of that nature.  In all honesty, he didn't really make his "weapon."  He just stumped upon it and it was already close to the shape that it's in now, so all he really did was smooth out some parts and sharpen it.  Needless to say, anybody who can do more than that was already impressive to him.  However, this thought was replaced with a new one, as he noticed that people weren't just staring at him, but Aazeem as well.  "I'm sorry if it's not a comfortable subject, but uh... Does it hurt you, too?  Being watched by strangers all of the time?"

7[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:38 pm

Aazeen Nejem

Aazeen Nejem
As Aazeen listened to Tommy speak about how he was jealous and how his couldn't do much, Aazeen gave a slight coy smile before walking up to Thomas's side and patting his shoulder gently. "You'll get better, took me a very long time to learn how to make them, I had to learn how to successfully connect nerves and synthetic fibers on small mechanical dummies then to animals when I was able to." She said before looking at what people were doing around her and Tommy, seeing how they were acting and how they were reacting to Aazeen, then returning to her attention towards Thomas and speaking out when she heard his words ring to her ear. "I ten to not let peoples words get to me, or their stare, because I can always explain why I have them." Aazeen stated before looking up at the sky and retorting out. "You see, I lost these limbs by a mob of Faunus haters, they cut my legs off because that was my faunus trait, and my arm as a warning." She then looked back down to Thomas and smiled widely. "But I never blamed others for that action, I know there are confused people out there, and people who have clouded minds, but I just pray that they will one day see that we Faunus, are not too different from humans." Her bubbly tone filled the air as she did a flex with her mechanical arm to Thomas before winking and sticking her tongue out in a playful manner. "I'm a strong girl, don't have to worry about it."

8[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:09 am

Thomas Graham

Thomas Graham
Tom nodded as Aazeen spoke to him, realizing that he shouldn't feel bad that he didn't have the same skills as her.  She worked hard for a long time to get where she was now, so there was no shame in not being able to do what she can.  If that didn't make him feel better about not being able to do what she could, it definitely helped when Aazeen told him he'd get better.  The only thing that raised some concern was the animal testing she mentioned.  She didn't seem the type, but the only test that Tom could think of to try and make new limbs for a living creature was... gruesome.  She probably just found the wounded animals, right?  Tom assumed the best of her, not wanting to think that she would tear off an animal's limb to improve her skills.

The mood changed from fascinating to a bit of a bitter sweet tone when Aazeen talked about the story behind her lost limbs, and Tom's happier vibe immediately went cold.  Tom, being the guy he is, doesn't hold hate in his heart against any people, usually.  The only exception to this is the people who hate and harm others unreasonably.  They had no excuse.  However, this thought shifted quickly away as Aazeen described her thought process, and her hopes for the future.  "You're an impressive person, aren't you?"  Tom spoke, crossing his arms as if he was satisfied with something.

"Oh, I almost forgot!  You just arrived, right?  Let me show you around.  I know I had a tough time figuring everything out when I first showed up here, and I wouldn't want you to have to deal with that."  As Thomas spoke, he held his arm out towards the school the way someone would when giving someone a tour.

9[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:26 pm

Aazeen Nejem

Aazeen Nejem
All Aazeen could do was blush as Thomas complimented her, returning to her original positioning stance, she placed her hands behind her back and interlocked her fingers as she rocked back and forth on her heels. "Thank you Tommy, you're sweet." She stated before surprised struck her when Thomas offered to guide her towards Syne, which she was quite happy to hear. "Heck ya I am!" "Lead the way chief!" She said with a mighty wompf in her voice as she grabbed her bag and placed it over her shoulder, wrapping the strap around her mechanical hand and giving Thomas a smirk as she stood next to him, her long sleeve shirt around her waist flapping ever so as the wind kicked up gentle around them. "Well, were off to chief?" She inquired as her mechanical legs clanked as she bent slightly and looked up at him, letting her rump stick out slightly while giving Thomas a child like gaze, curious but also innocent in a manner as her dark brown eyes locked onto his face, her short hair dancing briskly in the breeze.

10[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Thomas Graham

Thomas Graham
Aazeen's enthusiasm was contagious, and Thomas found himself excited to help out as much as he could.  Tom watched as she picked up her luggage and looked at him, meeting her gaze.  In this moment, his eyes would wander to the rest of her, but then immediately back to the school.  "First, let's go see the dorms!  You're staying on campus, right?  I'm sure you're wondering where your room is and who else is there, if anybody at all."  He was happy to distract himself from what just occurred, and began cheerfully leading the way to the dormitory building with a slight bounce in each step.  It was nice being a guide again.  This was the first time he was able to assist somebody like this since he left home, since the people there knew him and weren't afraid to ask for help.  The thought of being useful to another person again gave Tom a sense of being home and, of course, a general amount of happiness.

"I hardly go to the dormitory building myself.  Usually, I stay somewhere else, like an inn or something, ya know?"  Although the reasons behind this weren't exactly pleasant, Tom's voice didn't lose any of the cheerfulness that it gained.  He wasn't about to let a bad thought ruin a pleasing moment, now.  "Oh, and after this, I don't know what you're going to want to look for, but I should probably find out where the training room is.  Never bothered to look for that one yet."

11[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:28 am

Aazeen Nejem

Aazeen Nejem
Aazeen just gave a light chuckle as she began following Thomas, watching him walk and having a little pep in his step made the olive toned lass blissful, knowing she could assist in any way to make another person's day brighter. Upon finding the dorms after some time of trekking, she simply nodded; but she had to note something, which made her speak out to Thomas. "Well yes, that's a good idea." "But a more capital one would be where is the main office, I need to register here." She said, knowing that Uri more or less already sent a recommendation to the principle or Board of Directors about her enrollments. "Plus, if you think about it Tommy." She said with a pause before giggling out. "They should have a map of the schools grounds, or even better upload it onto a scroll." "Like the one I made." She said, pulling out a small rinky looking device that stretched out to reveal an out-of-date screen type and UI setup. "Granted mines a very old model, was the only parts I had at the time." Aazeen said as she put her handmade Scroll away and patted her tall friends shoulder gently. "Lead the way chief, you're my tour guide."

12[Private - Invite] A New Start. Empty Re: [Private - Invite] A New Start. Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 pm

Thomas Graham

Thomas Graham
Thomas froze in the middle of his movements, realizing how much simpler it would be to just show the new student to the office instead of giving them a tour himself. This reaction didn't ruin his mood however, and he simply nodded at Aazeen to acknowledge what she said. "You're probably right! Although, for some reason I assumed you were already registered. Well, either way, the main office is this way." Thus, he began leading her in another direction, happy to help, as usual.

At around the halfway point between where they started walking and the main office, Thomas's scroll made a sound, and he promptly pulled it out to see what was happening. Upon reading the message delivered to his scroll, he ceased all motion, taking in the message for a while. After this time had passed, he jumped straight into the air, arms raised above his head in pure elation, letting out a loud 'yay' as he did so. "My family came to visit! They finally came! I get to see my three angels again! They arrived just now as a surprise! Isn't that wonderful?" It took him a second to realize that he still had yet to finish helping out the new student. "U-uh... the office is that way. Fifty... no, sixty feet that way, then a right turn? Yeah. Yes! That's it! I'm really sorry to have to go now, but I can't wait to see my girls again!"

With that, he burst into a sprint towards the edge of the campus, dodging people in the way and doing his best not to be an inconvenience while doing so. He hated having to leave like this, but he hated not seeing his family even more. Without stopping, he'd yell behind him, "Good luck, Aazeen! You'll love it here! Hopefully! No, definitely!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum