You are not connected. Please login or register

New here and hoping to make some friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New here and hoping to make some friends Empty New here and hoping to make some friends Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:40 am

Charon

Charon
Hi there. My name is Ryan but I'll be going by the name of Charon on the forum. I've been rping for a long time and recently have been introduced to the world of RWBY, a world that I was rather quick to fall in love with and have some fun with myself. While searching for a site I came across this and found the site to be interesting. I was hoping that I could meet up with some people that post on a somewhat active basis and see what stories we could create together. I can promise posts everyday and hope to add to the overall experience of the site while I'm here. I still have to look over every rule as I create my character but I'm hoping I can get one up soon.

If anyone is interested in writing together, or perhaps just has a few pointers for a newbie, I'd love to hear it! Feel free to message here or send me a private message. Hope you all have a great day!

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Welcome!

FYI a post per day is considered fast for this site, our tempo is extremely relaxed. On the flipside, do not be disparaged if there are no instant responses either: We all have a life outside of the community so it may take a little time now and then to get a proper response out.

Charon

Charon
Oh I totally get that. I have my own job and life, writing is just a passion of mine and I HATE making people wait on me xD So I'm usually pretty good at posting on a consistent basis. I'm totally fine with a slower pace though, it's when people only post once in three weeks is where I start to get a little annoyed. I think I'll be fine here though, just gotta find some people to write with and get along with them ya know? Once I find at least one person I enjoy writing with, I'll be okay.

I think at least xD

I just posted my first attempt at a character up. I think I followed all the rules, but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed something.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum