You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private: Closed] The Foxes Hand (Roy Fox & Five5)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
The dark dimly lit mines echoed as a young man walked down them stopping every once and a while to place his hands on certain rocks. His apparel consisted of a orange teeshirt,jeans,sneakers, a high collared black trenchcoat, and  a rather large backpack His hair was a deep orange that got darker at the ends while at the same time being extremely wild and untamed.

At one point of the endless walking he pulled out his blade and started to scrape it against the walls out of boredom while simultaneously rubbing  his hand across the wall as if looking for something. " why is this so hard to find! the man yelled out in frustration before pulling out a paper from of his backpack and looking over it thoroughly and after  about 20 more minuets of walking however he was fed up he threw his hands up in the air and exclaimedYou know what I'll just make camp here I can continue later anyway. after saying this he pulled out a bedroll and lie it across the ground all the while he set up a makeshift cooking station before throwing some hot dogs on it letting the smell waft its ways through the empty mine.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After a week of using his wooden rapier, Ray came to a conclusion that he needed to upgrade his weaponry. "Man, I really need to get a metal sword. This rapier is becoming just a big stick for poking," he muttered to himself, looking down with his silver-blue eyes at his hand, which held the wooden rapier as he continued walking. He suddenly got a big whiff of something good. His stomach then roared for food. Following his nose, He spotted the entrance to a cave placing his hand on the wall. He felt a consistent, but small indention continuing through the cave. The smell of food became more prominent once he reached a large chamber within the cave Ray was able to spot a young man cooking, even though the chamber was dark, his Faunus bloodline allowed him to see the dark calmly and slowly he walked toward the young man. "Knock, knock. I hope I'm not intruding and I come in peace." He announced. As he slowly walked forward with his hands up showing the palm of his hand towards the young man and his Fox's ears laying, back to make them look as if they were part of his hair, not wishing to get into a confrontation, especially with someone he does not even know the capabilities of "the smell of your food. cooking lured me here the cave acted as a funnel making the food smell even better." He explained to the young man on how he found him.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After a little bit of thoroughly cooking his Hot dogs he heard some footsteps from behind him. His emerald eyes flickered over to the new arrival's position. He seemed to be wearing pretty average clothes and had a stick like thing in his hands. Roy heard him start the conversation with a classic  Knock Knock opening while at the same time wondering if he was intruding. "As a matter of fact you are."he said sarcasm dripping from his tone. "just kidding man,you're fine."after the man finished speaking Roy did not miss the fact that tried to hide his faunas traits but ultamitley decided not to speak on it. They were about to offer the other man some food before he started explaining why he came into the cave in the first place. After a brief explanation Roy understood that the man was attracted by his food and arrived here. Roy decided to play around a little bit just to get a good laugh.

He narrowed his eyes and reached toward his katana in an obvious manner before subtlety reaching into his back pouch to grab a skewer. He then pulled it out in a swift swinging manner and impaled a hot dog on it. He then stuck out the skewered hot dog and said"You want one?"

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
The sarcastic joke made Ray chuckle a little, he then watched the man turn to reach for something seeing the hilt of a sword. The site of it immediately put Ray into a defensive posture his right hand over his right hip where he carried his wooden rapier and taking half a step back with his left foot,

Not knowing what the man was reaching for. Until he noticed the man wasn't going for the sword but for some skewers before the man could turn completely back around Ray removed his hand from his right hip and brought his left foot forward once again. "Sure, I'll join you with some hot dogs, by the way, the name is Ray, Ray Kurama Allen" introducing himself as he sat down on the ground he then began looking around remembering that he needed to gather ore for an actual sword. His wooden rapier was starting to become dull.

"Mmm... These are good where did you get them?" "Oh that reminds me, do you happen to know where to get some metal ores, because this stick is no longer cutting it. Actually, I should say poking it." Ray said with a large smile on his face as he continued to eat the hot dog, noticing a reddish brown rock after he picked it up he noticed that it was emitting a sharp scent. "Iron?... hey this is iron right?" Ray asked as he walked back over to the man

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
Roy grinned as his sarcastic joke seemed to hit home making the man chuckle. However his grin soon grew even wider as the man went into a defensive stance with one hand hovering above his stick when roy reached toward his katana. He soon relaxing after realizing that Roy was just reaching for some skewers.

The man then politley accepted roy's offers and took hot dog I handed him. The newly introduced Ray sat down next to him before looking around as of he had just remembered something. Ray then took a bite of his hotdog before complimenting them and asking where he obtained them after which Asking if he knew about any metals around the mine.

"Got em at the market, pretty good sale too. Oh and yeah This mine is chock full of metals  just got to go a little deeper for higher grade ones."

Ray had a smile on his face before noticing a reddish brown rock and picking it up. He then asked if Roy knew what it was to which he replied-"Probably, far as I know this cave has abundant about of just about every thing. As a matter of fact I am looking for certain types of metals right now." Roy said before grabbing his own dog and taking a bite of it.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
"Cool so we have the same purpose, in this case, then" he replied. After looking around Ray was unable to find any more reddish-brown rocks that, he believed to be iron ore "well when were done with these dogs. We should head deeper. I believe the ores I need are iron, coal and a bit of osmium." He suggested to the man as they continued to eat while waiting Ray walked around the chamber, looking at all the stalactites and stalagmites he continued for another five minutes. It was at that point he realized that he cannot find a way deeper into the cave, but another ten minutes pass Ray was about to quit however, he notices a large collection of stalactites and stalagmites acting like teeth. In addition, behind them was what looked to be the entrance to a passage that led deeper into the cave. However, he wanted it to check to be sure he was not crying wolf, as he looked around trying to find a way to squeeze through, not wanting to touch the stalagmites or stalactites as the oil from his skin would prevent them from growing bigger. Finding a wide gap between the giant teeth of the cave, he wastes no time as he squeezes his way through the gap to make sure that they would not have a problem getting through the caves jaw. "Hey, I think I found the entrance to get deeper into the cave what do you think. Oh by the way what might your name be? I gave you mine," Ray asked after showing him the passageway

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
"It seems we do"Roy replied to Ray while they finished their dogs. After they were done Roy started to put away his things. All the while Ray paced around the cave looking for a way deeper into it until he finally found it covered by a teeth like barrier of stalagmites and Stalactites. He squeezed through and thankfully saved the hassle of having Roy have to find it.  He then asked for his name to which Roy swiftly answered-"Sorry- names Roy, Roy Fox"Roy said while scratching the back of his head and squeezing through the opening.

Right now I'm looking for any metals that are good conductors of electricity, such as copper Roy said while lighting up a torch and illuminating the area.

"So tell me about yourself. Since We don't have much else to do."Roy asked while walking through the tunnels of the seemingly downward sloping cave.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After hearing Roy's request to hear his story, all Ray could do was shrugged his shoulders as he began from the beginning. "Let's see where should I begin, I was raised in a unique household you could say. That was located in a small town that quite literally had no name, it was a good town when there were no unsavory beings around, such as Grimms or extreme prejudice mobs" he stopped for a moment falling behind Roy "before I continue this story I need to ask you, are you against Faunus?" He asked with a serious tone at the same time unfolding his Fox ears to reveal that he was a Faunus using a bit of his semblance he passed in front of Roy without breaking the sound barrier once he had stopped. He noticed that they were in yet another chamber within the cave and his night vision reveals a significant amount more of ores lining the chamber walls as well as the stalactites and stalagmites while listening for a reply. He walked towards a large reddish patch of metal on the cave wall. It gave off the same sharp scent the small rock. He held gave off

(00C: I am unsure if I'm supposed to deduct aura points because I used the semblance Even while not in combat So I will just in case 20 Aura points due to semblance Usage)

130/150 AP

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After asking about Ray about himself Roy was quite surprised to see that he immediately started to talk about it. "Let's see where should I begin, I was raised in a unique household you could say. That was located in a small town that quite literally had no name, it was a good town when there were no unsavory beings around, such as Grimms or extreme prejudice mobs" after Ray had started his story he suddenly stopped in front of Roy and put on a serious demeanor before asking are if he hated faunas.

Roy immediately replied"I'ts kinda hard to be against faunas when you were basically raised by them. So- no I am not against faunas in any way."Roy hesitated for a moment feeling ray speed by him, most likely due to his semblance "However unlike some people I don't count the white fang and faunas as a whole one in the same." after his statement he arrived in another chamber with a significant amount of ores, before seeing ray immediately go touch a vein made of the same material as the rock he had found earlier.[/color]

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
"Well, that's good to hear my family is half Human, half Faunus my father is a Fox Faunus as you can tell by my ears." Ray pointed at his Fox while he continued to look at the vein of metal, trying to see if there were any spots that were already crack or soft, "I agree with you about the White Fang, they were some extremists that visited my hometown. Quite often setting fire to all houses that were home to only humans they spared those that were mixed only because of the Faunus that lived there, but they seem to only attack during the night. Of course, but just like all cowardly idiots every time they attack. I followed behind with buckets of water to put out the fires they started, which was a long time ago. Now I live in Springwood, I have no complaints about that town because I barely know anyone there and because I spend my time out in the woods training my mind, body, and soul,"

Ray said, finishing his life story thus far. While the whole time. He continued searching for a weak spot in the metal ore, just as he had finished telling his story. He found just what he was looking for, pulling his right arm back. He charged it up with his semblance throwing a punch straight toward the wall at Mach one stopping it short, to allow the sonic boom to deal the damage but to also not injure himself as the sonic boom hit the wall. His strategy had worked doing as he intended it to do several large chunks of the ore fell from the wall,

however Ray had forgotten that they were in a cave, the loud bang from the sonic boom shook the chamber making the stalactite that decorated the ceiling dance. "Okay, I did not think that through" he stated as he looked for a spot where no stalactites had formed while doing so the shaking of the cave had begun to settle down. None the stalactites had fallen "all right, you don't happen to have a pick ax do you?" He asked while scratching the back of his head, his Fox ears drooping and a smile on his face that said yeah, that was definitely my fault

110/150 AP (-20 AP)

Last edited by Five5 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After His statement Ray described his relief at Roy's answer to his previous question, before sharing a little bit of his life experiences while feeling around for a soft spot in the vein of ore he had found earlier. Roy saw ray rerear back fist and wondered what he was going to "You are not about to punch that ore vein are you?" as Roy had asked that question Ray's fist hit the ore before the whole cave started to shake due to some sonic boom of some kind.

Some ore as unexpected fell off but at the price of the stalactites on the roof shake- after hearing Ray's obvious statement Roy face palmed- "No you didn't...Cool semblance though" Roy said as Ray asked for a picaxe to which Roy answered by digging in his bag and tossing a pick to Ray. The whole time he had that Look on his face that showed how guilty he was.

"The main reason ai'm looking for good conductors is because  want to see if it will augument my semblance any." Roy said while feeling along the wall for the specified material.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After receiving the pickax he turned to Roy, "oh, and no I did not punch the ore vein, you were probably unable to see it, but I stopped short of hitting it, it was the sonic boom from my punch that did the damage but in hindsight, that was a bad idea. I should have asked you if you had a pickax before throwing that punch," Ray stated as he began swinging the pickax at the metal vein. Slowly carving out 175 pounds of ore, each piece no bigger than a person's head, while placing the reddish brown ore into a large sack He was more confident that it was iron ore he had just found and mined up. But it was just a hunch, before proceeding to look around for the rest of the ores, he required he noticed stalactites and stalagmites that had merged into one. The pillars mainly made from calcium and traces of other minerals but after taking a second glance at the pillars, he noticed a slight green discoloring and the pillar had some light orange coalitions toward the center. "Hey, I think I found your copper, it looks to be in the middle and up in this pillar. Have you happened to find any coal or a platinum colored metal that is extremely heavy?" He asked as he began to look around the walls of the chamber himself.

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After Ray had caught the pickaxe he turned around and explained to Roy what had actually happened when he "punched" the vein."I see so it was the force of your punch not the actual impact because there wasn't any impact to begin with."Roy said as figured out the fundamentals of the action.  ray then went at it breaking off big chunks of his Iron with the pickaxe. All the while Roy felt along the opposite wall of Ray while not finding what he wanted he did find  some black traces in the wall which he presumed to be coal.

Roy soon turned his head as the now finished ray pointed out a large gathering of stalactites and stalagmites which formed a sort of pillar like structure. Ray then pointed out some copper just as he was looking for. He then asked if he saw coal or platinum to which Roy pointed at the opposite wall-"I'm pretty sure I saw some coal over there, just don't do another one of those sonic booms, who knows what kind of grimm could hear that and come running."

Roy then rubbed his hands together letting his hands be coated in static electricity before putting his hand to the copper vein, to his relief it responeded and Roy knew it was copper. "When you finish with that coal let me use that pickaxe."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Heeding Roys words about his semblance, Ray began to hack away at the coal resulting in large pieces of coal that are extremely hard due to being compact more than the rest of the coal. Continuing to chip away at the coal, he finally finishes after gathering sixty pounds of coal that Ray planned to infuse into the iron to get the steal he desires. Walking to Roy, he flips the pickax around as he handed it over to Roy, "her you go. I am going to take a breather next cave passageway" he stated while already moving to the location "so what is your semblance? you have seen some of what my semblance is time to share besides its getting boring down here" Ray claimed before letting out a long and loud yawn Ray then decided to lay almost completely down, looking up at the ceiling. He swiftly moved to a new spot due to the previous spot having an unusual amount of stalactites in one place Ray was now on the opposite side of the entrance to the rest of the cave. "Hey, Roy wake me up when you are finished." He asked as he then slowly fell sleep

Last edited by Five5 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After taking Roy's advice Ray began to start mining chunks of Coal off of the vein, all the while Roy continued to examine the Copper vein. After finishing Ray walked over and handed Roy the pickaxe, before asking about his semblance since they had nothing else to do.
"My semblance involves using friction to accelerate the rate at which static electricity is created" Roy said while taking a swing at the vein of copper. "In other words when I create friction I also create electricity."Roy said while hacking away at the copper vein breaking off large chunks. "So normally when you rub your hands together not much happens ,but when I rub mine together I generate a lot more electricity. While Roy was elaborating Ray went and dozed off next to the entrance of the next cave opening. After Roy finished mining the copper he let a foxy grin appear on his face before rubbing his hands together and touching Ray on the shoulder, sending a small dose of electricity through him. "Wakey,Wakey sleepy head"Roy said after touching him and proceeding to the next room.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After listening to Roy about his semblance all Ray could do was start thinking of all the different applications, especially with conductive wire"Dang it, I hate it when people do things like what you just did." Emphasizing the pain he had felt came directly from Roy. "You're lucky I was not completely asleep. Otherwise, my fist would have met your face." He stated jokingly before then. Following Roy even further into the cave and become cooler and more humid making the walls of the cave lively of all sorts of arachnids and bugs, the further they went down into the cave the stranger thing looked, Ray started to notice that the cave was becoming damper and that there were more puddles. And just a little further a large Cavern Brightly Lit with Fairly Large Crystal Shooting down from the ceiling

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
"Dang it, I hate it when people do things like what you just did."
"You're lucky I was not completely asleep. Otherwise, my fist would have met your face."Ray said before following Roy through the seemingly descending cave that got damper as more puddles seemed to litter the ground they treaded. Another thing he noticed was that the torches  that were placed in multitude in the earlier areas were now placed few and far between. Soon the duo arrived in a  big open area that was illuminated by a large crystal that was attached to the roof. Mean while he noticed that any further progression was stopped by an X shaped wall of crystal spikes that covered the next tunnel entrance. Another thing he noticed were to large identical crystals facing opposite of each other on opposing cave walls.

"I'm going to go look at the big crystal  over there"Roy said while pointing to one of the crystals on the wall, and walking towards it."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Ray had nodded his head in agreement before splitting off in search of the last material for his sword all the crystals within the cavern gave him hope as the metal he was looking for naturally occurred in a type of crystal structure. "Hey, let me know if you find a crystal that is platinum looking." Ray, asking Roy, all the while he continued moving small crystals out of the way. As he tried to find at least a small deposit of the platinum colored crystal known as Osmium, only needing two to three baseball sized chunks of the metal.

unfortunately, it is the heaviest material Ray knew of, pushing crystals though for as well as completely tossing them Ray had discovered a small patch of platinum colored crystals grabbing a small rock. He manages to knock off a chunk of crystal no larger than the palm of his hand, as he went to lift it he realized he could not do so. Suddenly, with the sudden increase in weight catching him off Balance, like a 30-pound dumbbell "hey, I found the material I need when you're done with the pickax toss it my way." He stated as he continued to observe the Osmium

Last edited by Five5 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
as roy went over to investigate the large crystal he had originally spotted he heard ray speak out-. "hey, let me know if you find a crystal that is platinum looking." roy heeded ray's words as he headed i've feeling along the wall, with no result as he arrived at the crystal. With a closer look he noticed it was a very odd as it seemed to be perfectly shaped without a single flaw almost as it was handcrafted. With a wince he struck at the base of the gem not wanting to damage it in any way. However he was surprised to see that the crystal was not even dented so with a little more effort he swung again only to t the same result. He continued for a while getting more frustrated with each swing. After  realizing his efforts were futile turned around to hear Ray speak in an excited tone-"hey, I found the material I need when you're done with the pickax toss it my way."

Roy Immediately tossed the pickaxe over to Ray being tired of striking at the crystal before sighing and sitting down. He then leaned against the Crystal to suddenly feel it move backwards a little like a switch,and a strange *click*. Suddenly the ground started to shake and Roy stood up on shaky legs before looking around frantically-"Ray! Something's coming, be on your guard!" Roy looked down in surprise as the floor seemed to be covered with water and a strange sound of rushing water accompanied the shaking ground.  Suddenly the area where we came from was flooded with a powerful torrent of water washing the duo away in it sending them to places unknown.  
When he woke Roy looked around to find that they were no longer in the mines but in a strange clearing that had a large spring in the middle that seemingly gave off steam Roy stood up dusted himself off and looked around for Ray- "Ray you there?"

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
As soon as he asked for the pickax Ray found, it flying his way and without a second thought he had begun to chip away at the osmium gathering a total of 120 pounds worth before hearing Roy. Say that there was trouble coming followed by the ground shaking, and the sudden rush of water feeling the chamber Ray then blackout after being pulled under the water due to all the metal he had collected he then work up to a piercing pain in his left arm and Roy, calling his name "Aye up here." Ray said with a slight grunt in his voice as his left arm was partially impaled by a tree branch pulling his arm free he and his sack of metal tumbled out of the tree to the ground Ray, then ripped off a strip of his clothing to wrap around the wound on his arm. "I feel like a goldfish that was flushed down the toilet" Ray stated as he began to ring out his clothing and shaking his Fox ears to dry them out he then hopped back to his feet and scrambled over to the sack of metal to ensure that they were all there. "So how are you holding up Roy?" Ray asked as he slung the sack over his right shoulder

???

???

Little did they know that around the corner was something much more ominous than could have been expected. This had been the location of a terrible deed, once unknown to the world. The smell of blood and death wafted from a nearby tunnel, and if one were to look they would find the remains of a middle-aged man sprawled out against the cavern wall. The stains of blood around the figure had long since dried, though the body had yet to begin its decay. No weapon was left over, no signs of struggle, the only clue was a Chocolate chip cookie that rest upon the dead man's chest, perfectly intact if not clearly stale.

-exit-

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
"Aye up here."Ray said aloud from behind Roy. Roy quickly spun around to see Ray and his bag of goods tumble out of a tree in humorous fashion.  "You okay?" Roy asked ray as ray tied up a piece of cloth around his wound he had just received "I feel like a goldfish that was flushed down the toilet" Roy chuckled at the statement while Ray continued to dry off,and check on his belongings. As  wind blew by Roy thought he could smell a hint of the familiar tang of blood. "So how are you holding up Roy?"Ray asked after making sure he had all his belongings. Roy checked his hip to make sure his katana and copper were where they were supposed to be before speaking " I'm doing fine, just a little surprised is all." "Not to exploit your faunas features or anything,but do you smell blood in the air,that's not your own?"

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
"Yeah, now that you mention it, there is definitely a sharper iron smell in the air" Ray answered, looking back at the sack. As he took another whiff to make sure, it was not iron he had collected or his own blood. "If you expect me to track the smell it is not happening I'm not a bloodhound," he stated. Taking a few steps forward suddenly before stopping reaching toward where he had left his wooden rapier hanging on his hip feeling that it was still there. He drew it. "And I hope we don't run into anything I doubt this twig is going to kill anything." He stated. While walking in the direction of the wind he continued explaining how unprepared he was and how much of a fool he was for going out to get metal himself instead of just purchasing it. "The only reason this twig is still intact is due to my aura. I have to continuously put a barrier around it. Whenever I use it So I am hoping the smell is just a large animal that decided to keel over" Ray comments placing the wooden rapier back so that he could reach over to his left arm to tighten his makeshift bandage with a wince of pain on his face. "Hey, why don't you take the lead? I might be stopping and going to fix this bandage."

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After making sure the had all their belongings Roy's eye narrowed after Ray confirmed his suspicions. "Don't Worry just wanted some reassurance is all no need to worry about tracking anything." Ray then reached for his "Twig" before donning a worried look and speaking out his troubles and explaining how it was still intact and his hopes that nothing dangerous was up ahead.

"Aye- I'll take the lead."Roy said while drawing his blade and slowly advancing toward the designated area, While Ray hung behind and fixed his makeshift bandage. They soon arrived at a tunnel to find the remains of a man splattered against a wall the only real intact thing being a chocolate chip cookie. The smell of death wafting through the air making the already putrid sight even more unsettling. Roy Sweat dropped at the sight realizing how much a chocolate chip cookie stood out in a scene like this, before speaking out to Ray "Either this is a set up or we have a grimm with a unique calling card." "So do we go in or not?

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
"To be honest, I don't know what you mean nor do I know what the chocolate chip cookie could mean or represent" Ray began to Ponder, analyze the surroundings and the reasoning for the bodies position "Roy, I think we should give this John Doe a proper burial." He proposed, unfazed by the site of blood nor the site of the body scared or sickened Ray. "I doubt Grimm are smart enough to make traps," he stated before starting construction on John Doe's shallow grave. "Let us continue in" He states while reaching over to his left bicep to rub and check how much the wound was bleeding.

Fortunately, the bleeding was minimal thanks to his aura with its accelerated healing and defense property, "do you think I should check if he had any weapons even if it is a pocket knife?" Ray asked as he jumped down to inspect the body's injuries to get a better idea of what killed him while he waited for a response from Roy, waiting Ray noticed three massive holes in the man's chest like three massive blades. However, his button up shirt had no holes in it suggesting that either he was wearing the shirt open or it was put on him after death

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum