You are not connected. Please login or register

A walk in a Snow cap Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A walk in a Snow cap Forest Empty A walk in a Snow cap Forest Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:24 am

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
Axel got lost on his way to the Academy to see if his little sisters were there, he ask people around if they had seen them, some of them said they saw people of similar description. Most of them did say they saw them at syne academy, and now he is lost in a, what seems like a forest of blue plants. He mainly made a snow cloud above his head cause he likes the sound of snow crushing under his feet but he only did that to keep track where he has been. He has cross the same path more then once, and he has saw more then one track in the snow. It seems that someone was following him, and it seemed it wasn't one of his brothers but someone from this strange island. He except it might be some theft, bandit, or even white fang, he mostly expect white fang. Then he yelled out "I hope you made your peace to what ever god you worship cause im going to send you to them. Either show your self or die like the rat you are." Then someone showed them self, he did not know who it was but he got ready for a battle to the death.

2A walk in a Snow cap Forest Empty Re: A walk in a Snow cap Forest Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 am

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
"I get a report that someone sees someone walking through the forest at random, and they wanted me to check it out. That very same someone walking, threatens to murder me. What a story. Let's not murder each other. That's no fun."

He sighed and came from behind a tree, his rapier on his hip.

"Tall chap. Gives you the range advantage in the fight, but I'm willing to bet that if you want to fight, I have the experience advantage. The name's Magnus. Graduate from the Atlas Academy, top of my class. Just, let's sit down and see if I can help you. No man who knows where he's going actually wanders around a forest."

Magnus was on the job, and he was sort of done with the job. He was only told to check it out. He just needed to figure out why the man is being so wild. He's sure he'd figure it out.

3A walk in a Snow cap Forest Empty Re: A walk in a Snow cap Forest Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
He saw the man walk out from behind a tree and was talking about something about him being more skilled in combat then him, he gave his name and it seems to Axel he was probably the local police force person. He withdrew his weapons and said "Nice meeting a fellow peace keeper out here, the names is Axel Snow Mikuo, i'm trying to find a girl, my youngest sister. I've asked around for her and people tell me she was at Syne Academy but i got lost trying to get there. And as much as i don't want to tut my own horn but if you came at me from that range you would of had a icicle lagged in your head, but im not the one to jump the gun and kill people without knowing what they want from me." As he finish talking he walked up to the man and put his hand on his shoulder "Anyway can you help me out, its my first day on the island and i haven't gotten around memorizing stuff yet, hu ironic coming from a tracker isn't it."

4A walk in a Snow cap Forest Empty Re: A walk in a Snow cap Forest Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:13 am

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
"I'm afraid you're overestimating your skills. What you sound like is a lost man who's threatening a completely innocent man who was just playing the role of the concerned citizen."

He pulled out his rapier that he kept on his hip at all times. It was no matter. He was simply doing this as a sort of bluff. Though he was sure that he could beat the boy, he didn't want to charge headon into a battle uselessly. Especially if the boy doesn't throw the first shot. That would be a problem if it went that route. That was something that could happen, though. He should be careful.

"Buuut. If you really want to. I could fight you and win, any day of the week. Twice on tuesdays."

However, Magnus and his childish side would not allow him to go on without either the other conceding defeat or maybe showing off his skills before Magnus would smash the boy down with a fist, or maybe stab the boy with his rapier. Either way was good with Magnus.

5A walk in a Snow cap Forest Empty Re: A walk in a Snow cap Forest Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Altair Dragonthorn

Altair Dragonthorn
Axel saw the signs that this guy might want to fight, he kept his hand off of his own weapon so he hopes this guy does the same thing,"I might be having second thoughts about you but we both know if either of us wanted the other dead we would of done it by now but yet here we are having a chart about who would kill who." Axel made a ice chair and sat down in it,"Uh been walking all day in this forest and still can't find a break, you want to come over here and some macaroons with me." Axel took out aback off macaroons from a little hidden bag he had under his second shirt, he then took one of them out and ate it. Axel didn't let his guard down in case he needed to fight him, he then looked at the guy dead in the eyes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum