You are not connected. Please login or register

Forest Of Beauty[P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Forest Of Beauty[P] Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:52 am

Griffin Ignis

Griffin Ignis
-This is for Liona Mimiko and Lightning Ruth.

Griffin Ignis trouped through the thick underbrush, stopping every now and then to hack at a particularly troublesome piece of undergrowth with his battle sword, Firefly. He had never particularly enjoyed exploring what some called "the wilderness" finding it to overgrown, unorganized and just plain filthy. However, the forests of Bellmuse were apparently a exception, according to guide pamphlets the forests of Bellmuse were "brimful of the sights and sounds of a forest of beauty"  guide pamphlets are never to be trusted, as Griffin was now aware.

2Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:24 am

Lightning Ruth

Lightning Ruth
At precisely the same time, Lightning was in an area of the forest nearby, a hand on Blazefire she looked around as she walked on. Ever vigilant, the pink haired young woman listened for every little sound, such as the snap of a twig, the rustle of leaves, or even an Ursa's roar.

This particular girl from Mistral's teal eyes looked every which way and that. She spotted a rather adorable looking Rabbit and walked over to pet it. Upon her approach however, the rabbit did what most do. It scampered away.

Sighing, she shook her head. 'Why must everything cute be afraid of people, and everything else try to kill people?' the young woman thought to herself as she continued to walk along, ducking underneath low lying branches that were in her immediate path.

Playing with her hair she untangled it while gazing around the trees in case a Creature of Grimm arrive and attack. Taking out her scroll she checked her location relative to Bellmuse, and looked in the direction she had been coming from, wondering whether she should turn back or not. Looking back to where she was walking, she decided to explore a bit more.

http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com

3Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

The Skylight woods. It was not as pretty as Finnek, that was for sure. It was just another forest, green trees and ambient animal sounds. Still, It was a popular forest, as there was a clearing where events took place. Or so she had heard. She had yet to experience such an event for herself since arriving at Bellmuse. Maybe sometime in the future she would catch one during the times where she wouldn't be studying, which seemed to be all the time. She was glad to be able to catch a break now, and enjoy nature.

The blonde faunus girl maneuvered her way around trees, careful so that her orange dress didn't get caught in the bushes and brush. At some point, she spotted a moving flesh color that didn't belong with the scenery. There was another person here. Curious and wanting someone to chat with, Liona walked down the hill to both get a closer look and greet the guy. As she got closer, she started to see him better and in more detail. Good looking and a Red head. Human. She stopped with an annoyed sigh, louder than she had anticipated. Though it didn't matter because she had started to walk away anyway.

I won't live in a shadow

4Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Griffin Ignis

Griffin Ignis
Griffin heard something. A sigh. He turned in time to see the retreating figure of lone Faunus girl, blond with...Was that cat ears? He wasn't sure. As a general rule Griffin avoided the Faunus, however, since this girl was the only sentient being he had spotted in like, 45 minutes he figured he could make a exception, and she was a pretty girl admittedly..."Hey, wait up!" Griffin called, hurriedly hacking through the underbrush in a effort to catch up to the retreating figure.  

5Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Lightning Ruth

Lightning Ruth
After a few minutes, she heard two things. The first was a rather loud sigh close by, and as she looked towards the source of the sound, a the sound of a boy calling out to wait. Deciding she was too lonely she quickly walked past a large bush into the other young woman's Field of View, giving a slight wave to her while returning her scroll to the pouch on her thigh.

"Hello there." she spoke calmly in greeting to the Faunus girl, brushing a pink lock of hair from her face and leaning against a tree as she watched the other person not too far away catch up to them and she took the time to look around, ever vigilant to prevent herself from being caught off guard by a Creature of Grimm she kept a hand on the Sheathed sword that was Blazefire Saber.

6Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Griffin Ignis

Griffin Ignis
Griffin halted, nearly slamming into a calm, pink haired girl not three feet away, he squinted at her, she seemed to be armed with a large, somewhat imposing sword. Realizing he looked foolish Griffin righted himself, nodded curtly, and introduced himself. "Hello to you too, my name is Griffin, Griffin Ignis, heir to Ignis Airships Incorporated". After a moment he added "Ignis Airships Incorporated Registered Trade Mark" as he had been taught by his father and as his father had been taught before him.

7Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:07 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

!WARNING!

Griffin Ignis: Minimum Word Count for posts is 150 words. Also, please follow posting order. As such, Your last post is voided.

Lightning Ruth: Minimum Word Count for posts is 150 words. (your last post has 147)

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

8Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

Liona heard the quickened footsteps behind her, and the voice of the guy telling her to wait up. Normally, this would have prompted her to walk a bit faster, but she then spotted a girl, another human, appear in front of her to say hello and the blonde child stopped. Pressing an annoyed hand to her forehead, she muttered to herself. "Oh God, they're multiplying." What was with this sudden ambush? And not even just now, but lately. Liona rarely ever saw her own kind anymore, she was surrounded by the others. All she wanted was a nice, faunus friend to hang out with. Was that really too much to ask?

Naturally, Liona went on the defensive, crossing her arms and looking at the pink headed girl, then at the boy. Finally she looked down toward the ground, closing her eyes, breathing deeply, clearly irritated. "What is it that you guys want?"

I won't live in a shadow

9Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Griffin Ignis

Griffin Ignis
Griffin halted, taken aback by the Faunus girl's hostile attitude. Had he done something wrong? He didn't think so...Maybe he had surprised her and she was attempting to cover it up? No, her irritation was genuine. Sighing he gave up trying to figure it out and made a mental note never to run after strange Faunus girls in the forest.  How foolish it was of him to rush after her like that... Realizing that he looked strange, just standing there, Griffin hurriedly righted himself, took a few steps back, and attempted to come up with answer to the Faunus girl's question. "Well, you looked um...Well lost so I came to help" to the pink haired girl he only said "Hey there" Griffin shifted from one foot to another, anxious about both their response to him and the Faunus girl's reply.

-I apologize for my previous error, I forgot about both the minimum post count(perhaps it might be reduced to 80?) and the posting order, again I apologize for the inconvenience.

10Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Lightning Ruth

Lightning Ruth
Lightning blinked, somewhat taken aback by the Faunus' attitude and tone towards them. She merely waved at the boy and nodded in greeting while saying "I've been wandering through this forest for the better part of today; I was getting lonely and thought I'd talk to the only other person I've seen here." she sighed and looked away.

"But I guess company is too much to ask for these days in this unforgiving world we live in." she then took a step away from them and closed her eyes gently, her head tilting towards the ground and she continued onto speak.

"You want to be alone, so be it, I won't keep you." she then began walking once more, slower this time. 'Why is it that the first time I enter this forest and get lonely, one of the two other people here wants absolutely nothing to do with me?' Lightning thought to herself as she kept going.

(OOC: was my warning really necessary? I was only three words under, it's not that big of a deal. Also, in this post I count 158 RP words. AND in my last post I counted 148, not 147.)

11Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

Liona apparently upset the other girl or something, because her attitude shifted in an instant and she began to walk away. The Human boy had the opposite idea, insisting on Conversation. In fact, he thought Liona needed Help. Yea, she needed help during a simple walk in the woods. That made perfect sense. "You thought I needed help? What gave you that idea??" What was with her walks? She always ran into some human who felt like she needed 'help' and wanted to pretend they were chivalrous. Please. Humans had no right to act that way. Like it could balance out with the chaos they caused. "Maybe you should just follow her lead." Liona pointed back at the other human, staring at the boy with a challenging gaze. She wasn't about to be the first to leave at this point. Unnecessary defiance maybe, but completely justified. Or at least it was in Liona's mind.

I won't live in a shadow

12Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
BOARBATUSK (x3)
Level 2, 100 HP, 10 DMG each

The rustling of the brush, the crack of fallen twigs coupled with the thud of footsteps on the ground, both fast and slow. She sound of chatter in the distance. The noises of people is what caught the attention of a Boarbatusk, The warthog Grimm. It gave out a low growl, heard only by its two companions nearby. The trio of Grimm promptly began to creep toward the noise, small and subtle roars escaping from their mouths as they got closer and closer. When they could see the people, they noticed that there were three, one for each of them. For now they stood by, Waiting for the group to separate, growling louder from behind the brush. They would strike when the time was right... or so they planned. Two of them waited while one got excited and charged at the pink headed woman that was walking away. With little choice, the others walked out after the first.

13Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Griffin Ignis

Griffin Ignis
Griffin was spared from answering the Faunus's angry, rhetorical questions by the last thing he would expect-Grimm.
Griffin gawked at the sight before him, a trio of Boarbatusk had emerged from the forest, one of the Boarbatusk was apparently preparing to charge at the sword wielding pink haired girl, considering this was Griffin's first real life Grimm encounter Griffin did what he considered most sane people would do, he ran. Unfortunately running panicked in a thick jungle like forest is not the wisest option, for you will inevitably, crash into some sort of underbrush, as Griffin did now slamming face first into a large tree. He vaguely remembered hoping that the Faunus girl was armed. He slowly crawled to his feet, and seeing as running was no longer considered a viable option he slowly drew his small ornate sword, Firefly. He took a few steps back, and positioned himself in a defensive stance.

-Aura 150|150 HP

14Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:07 am

Lightning Ruth

Lightning Ruth
Lightning thought to herself 'What was I expecting? A Faunus that is friendly? Ha, that'll be the day. She then sighed, before hearing something. 'What was that? Oh great. A growl. Didn't sound wolf like, and that was definitely not an Ursa. Nevermores screech, not growl, and king Tajitu hiss. Leaving one option. Boarbatusks.' she deduced in her head rapidly, before her suspicion was confirmed as she quickly spun to face the source, unsheathing Blazefire and getting into a defensive stance, basically having her sword's blade face the Grimm rushing to meet her awaiting the oncoming boarbatusk collision with her sword. When the pig Grimm hit the blade, depending on the outcome she'd do one of a few things.
One: The Grimm is stunned. She'd waste no time in letting loose a barrage of sword strikes to everywhere she can get her weapon on the Grimm, damaging it. (Damage is inflicted. Since this is my first Grimm encounter I may need assistance with damage calculation, among other things)
Two: Her sword proves to not be enough to halt the Grimm. She'd jump to the right out of it's way, pulling the weapon with her and then planning her next move.
Three: The boarbatusk miraculously is sliced in half by its own momentum to the blade (instant kill, which can't be done I think). She'd smirk at the Grimm's stupidity and attempt to regroup with the Faunus girl, deciding that two people would have a better chance fighting Off these things than one.
Four: it realizes the futility of attacking directly and diverts its course. Lightning would swing Blazefire Saber towards the boarbatusk, hoping to score a hit on it. (Damage may or may not be inflicted, depending on the Grimm's reply)
Aura:150 HP:150, in written scenarios.

15Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
The Glass Lion

The golden blonde faunus girl never got to see if the human boy dared to respond to her. Instead, the group was joined by some low growls and rustling of the bushes. Out of nowhere, a grimm; Boarbatusk, jumped out and charged at the other human. The girl. That creature was followed by two more of its kind, essentially leaving one for each person. However, The boy next to Liona suddenly Vanished, bolting away from the danger. Tch. Wimp. And yet he had tried to HELP her. Yeah, right. Contrary to what the Human boy apparently felt, Liona and even the other human seemed to get excited, drawing their weapons immediately. Of course, it was to be expected of the pick haired girl, since she was the one being actively attacked. Liona threw her arms diagonally toward the ground out to her sides, the claws in her shredsteele gauntlet coming out, sharp as ever. She ran toward one of the two calmer warthogs, wondering of she could actually mount it. She at least planned to try.

I won't live in a shadow

16Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
Griffin's Boarbatusk:

Out of the two Boarbatusks lingering behind, one immediately caught sight of the human boy turning and running away. Great, that means her would be separated form the two that seemed more aggressive. It chased after the guy, catching a lucky break as he slammed into a tree. Humanoids were so stupid. The Grimm put more enthusiasm in his charge, aiming to ram into the guy, slamming him back against the tree, as he was getting up and before he had a chance to draw any weapon he might have had.

Lightning's Boarbatusk:

The swine kept running, turning to the left at the last second and drifting into the sword girl, slamming its side into her. The blade would in turn come in contact with the armor plating of the Grimm's back and sides. Sure, it still caused pain, but it could have ended up much worse. In any case, the weapon was not enough to keep the boarbatusk at bay. The girl jumped to the right to get away, the opposite direction that the boarbatusk was facing. The grim turned around, wanting to charge at her in the same way it had before.

HP: 80/100

Lionas' Boarbatusk:

The Grimm had yet to even do anything before it had one of the people, the blonde one, rushing at it. It was clear that he wasn't gonna get any aid from its buddy, seeing as the other pig had gone after the boy. It was left to deal wit this problem alone. It ran right back toward the girl, who had drawn out some kind of claws. When it got close enough, it would try to use its tusks to lift and throw her away.

17Forest Of Beauty[P] Empty Re: Forest Of Beauty[P] Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:59 am

Lightning Ruth

Lightning Ruth
Lightning thought fast when the Boarbatusk hit the blade, originally thinking of simply stopping the Grimm in its tracks and repetitively slashing at it; however; fate would have it that Blazefire Saber wasn't enough to stop the beast, so instead, she leapt to the right, opposite from the Swine's head, and turning to face the pig once again, readying her sword and rushing not away, but towards the Boarbatusk, and when she reached striking distance, she jabbed hersword's end of the blade into the ground before the beast, jumping up and aswinging over it feet first, so that when the Boarbatusk hit the edge of the blade, it'd dislodge it as Lightning lands and she would spin and slash at the foe's behind, trying to get the fight over quickly and ensure her continued survival despite everything happening. 'Of course there'd be enemies here; a quiet walk is an unreasonable thing to ask for' Lightning thought mid-battle.
Aura: 150/150 HP: 150/150

(OOC: SORRY! I kept putting typing the above off because I had too much work, and was exhausted afterwards...)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum