You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Something new. (Shun & Ray) [Completed]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
With the events that unfolded a day or two ago, the incident with Tokaru and Ray, Shun had returned to Syne, notifying them about the attack and had a crew go out there to make repairs and treat whatever injured there were. Meanwhile Shun had been training, keeping her body in shape, exercising, studying for upcoming classes and assignments that would sneak up on her, today however she decided to take it easy with the bookwork, she liked to stay on top of her studies but knew moderation was needed. "Nmnmn... feels nice out here." The chocolate locked lass stated as she was outside, sitting out in the courtyard of Syne Academy, dressed in a tank top, sweat pants and her iconic red leather jacket over her torso, despite how big it was, the sight of a small bulge in her chest showed that she didn't have her bandages on her chest. Her hands and feet however still held her weapon on them, something she always had on her, her hair pulled back and clipped in place with a hair pin, allowing her forehead to be seen, but her left eye out of the two being open as her right was closed, not wanting people to see her different coloured gems. "Geez... so boring today, maybe I should go train some more... don't want to get flabby, hehe." A small chuckle emitted from her lips, her olive tone skin glistening in the sun, or what was showing, her childlike demeanor giving off a gentle and innocent vibe, her being slightly adjusting when she leaned back to look upwards.

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Wed May 02, 2018 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Entering the courtyard of SYNE Academy a young man wearing a Maya blue jacket and pants and a white undershirt, a top of his left shoulder was a massive sword wrapped in leather. With his head down, he continued to read a form that he was filling out “Age: 23 Method of Combat: hit and run Weapon: two-handed great sword Transformation: N/A” he continued through the papers before seeing in the corner of his eye, a familiar face. “Hey Shun what’s up” he called out as his ears flipped up from being in their flat position on top of his head, his light Brown hair, making his silver-blue eyes more pronounced if his stature with him and now already

His build is compact with dense muscle, except for his height standing over a foot taller than the girl he approached. Stopping he let his massive blade lean against him while relieving his shoulder from the strain he then folded the papers and putting them in his pocket, so he could chat with Shun “I brought the papers so that I can become a student” he announced. While adjusting his weapon, keeping it from falling to the ground, “Oh that reminds me, did you hear what happened at the beach?” He said. After taking a glance from his sword back to her he remembered the nickname, he had received Lightning Rod

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As the wind gently cascaded over the courtyard and filled the day with northern winds, it was a nice cool day, something that Shun was quite happy about as the sound of water coming from the nearby water fountain, but the sudden silence was broken by a new voice. When she turned her head towards the voice that was calling out to her, the last thing she expected was a familiar face which was Ray, she hadn't seen him in a few days and of all things to have such a massive weapon with him. "Oh, hey Ray, good to see you again." The short vixen stated as she watched him rest his blade against his being which made her wonder, what kind of weapon was it, it looked like a sword but it was an extremely oversized one at that, she never really cared for using swords when she had her hands and feet. "Well that's certainly new, were where you keeping that at?" She asked, looking up at the enormous weapon, standing up and walking over towards it, placing her hands along the handle and the center fuller point before tugging at it. "Can I pick it up?" She simply asked the fox faunus, wanting to see how heavy it was and if a weapon like this would a good substitute for her if her bandages ever broke or were useless, she liked to have options at her disposal.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Looking to Shun Ray let out a small chuckle, “I just got this yesterday.” He answered, snapping the buckle around the hilt to release the massive leather tarp falling to the ground with a slight thud. The blade now shining a bright orange, its edges sharp enough, to slice through the bones of Grimm “sure you can lift it just be careful not to slip” Ray mentioned knowing that she could lift it after seeing her previous feats of strength. However, he knew no matter how strong you were one slip up could be deadly

Reaching for Bellringers hilt, he lifts it holding the sword horizontal placing his right hand underneath the flat of the blade. As he motioned with his left hand for Shun to grab a hold of it, his eyes tracing from his sword to Shun’s face. However, his eyes stop halfway noticing that she was not wearing her badges. His face went red. He swiftly reset his attention onto his blade knowing he could not hide his cheery face, hoping that Shun would not notice why or that he was blushing

“So do I take the enrollment papers to the headmaster?” he asked while still staring down at his sword while trying to continue thinking of other things. About to distract himself from his burning face and light-headedness

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
"Cool." Shun stated as she watched Ray unlatch it from the leather scabbard and let it rest upon the ground, the tip at least, and when he told her to be careful she just gave him a smile, looked at him and a wink came from her face. "Don't worry, I know how to handle big things." Her tone was playful as she patted him on the arm and grabbed the half of the gigantic weapon, lifting it up without having to use her Semblance, she was rather shocked at how light it was for her, holding it out with one hand in front of her while keeping a distance from Ray so she wouldn't hit him. "And to answer your question earlier, no, I haven't heard anything about the beach." "Why?" "Did you go to a party of some sort?" She inquired before speaking out once more and looking at her comrade, having sort of a pouting face on as she spoke out. "Aww, you did, why the hell didn't you invite me?" "I could have been doing some karaoke." She retorted as another question popped up from Ray which made her giggle slightly, her cute voice rang out before she retorted the information to the fox faunus. "You can, but the easiest it taking it to the receptionist in the main office, she'll handle it from there, so anyways, anything new happen to you while our little vacation from seeing each other?" She asked, Shun placing the flat portion of the greatsword upon her shoulder, letting the tapered portion lay up against the side of her head while she waited, she opened up her right eye to let her diamond blue gem shimmer before Ray, for he and Tokaru were the only ones she trusted seeing it.

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“Well, there was a light show and a lot of screaming, but the cause of that was a Grimm. The beach was hit hard and I thought it was a smart idea to try playing baseball with one of its plasma, I received a shocking reminder at that moment that metal conducts electricity and I apparently received the nickname, Lightning Rod.” Ray told his story before he began to scratching between his ears where all of his hair stood on in from the electricity.

“A little out of order, but when I received the blade I went and hunted for Grimm to test out Bellringer. I happen to meet a fellow who had so much malice toward them I had to jump to a safe distance from his semblance. However, we finished the Grimm with utmost ease. I did not feel the blade make contact with the Grimm. I honestly did not know if I had hit it until the dust I accidentally stirred up settled that thing was finely chopped.” Ray stated while holding in, his laughter at the event’s that had happened. That day

While letting Shun continue examining the sword, he took his seat or nearby bench to fill out the rest of the forms, just to become a student that does what he already knows how to do. Looking around, Ray noticed that Shun had opened her other eye. Something about calicoes gave him a strange as if they were drawing him towards them. They were also very fascinating to him. However, Shun’s seemed to give him a strange calm and pleasant feeling. Fortunately, he is able to control himself nicely. He is unable to control the blood flow around his face, which resulted in him blushing. “What about you, what have you been up to?” Ray asked just thinking it be fair since he was asked

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As Shun kept examining the blade while listening to Ray, hearing about the attack and how he got his nickname, she gave a rather sultry giggle before pulling the blade off her shoulder, swinging her arm around in a windmill fashion and brought the blade down. The tip and edge make contact to the ground which made a very loud slashing thud sensation, making the water in the fountain shake, the trees to loose some leaves and make the bench Ray was at shift about as Shun smiled. "Sorry, my bad, the blades amazing, too wide for my taste, if it was me, I would go with a Yari or Polearm like a Glaive." "That's my opinion though, if you like this large weapon I won't tell you how to fight." The dark skinned girl stated as the movements she just did made the buttons on her red leather jacket come undone, making her entire upper chest appear before the male before her, showing off her cleavage. "Wow, did his Semblance seem to harm you or something?" "Sounds like something I would like to see and maybe fight him."

She gave a sly smile which made her entire personality light up, she was in a rather chipper mood as she noticed the red tone to Rays cheek, it made her tilt her heard before pointing it out with one of her hands. "Are you getting a cold Ray?" Shun inquired upon hearing his question which made her sigh in a rather uncomfortable manner. "Afraid not, I've been training, studying and just being lazy as well." Her diamond blue eye seemed to become dimmed due to her change in expression, but that quickly changed as she trotted over to her friend, sitting down and wrapping her arms around one of his and pressing her chest against his being before giving him a rather child-like grin. "But now that you're here, I can have some fun, you and Tokaru were a blast, I'm glad I met you to, oh and my ankles feeling much better from last time." "Tokarus Semblance was amazing at healing me." She mentioned about the dark haired snake Faunus, and as she did, Shun rested her head against Rays shoulder while looking at the ground, swaying her legs lightly as her height made it perfect to do so while on the bench.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Getting to the end of the paperwork he needed a fill out just to enroll into the school. Feeling the ground from Bellringer knowing what it was he paid no mind. To look “I like the swords width. It can be used as a shield and clubs when turned to the flat side.” He said finishing his statement at the same time finishing his enrollment papers

“No his semblance never got near me, the grass gave me an early warning as it withered and no you do not want to fight him. He seems extremely predatory when it came to the Grimm. I honestly do not want to fight him and you know how I am up for a challenge.” Ray stated after remembering the race he had challenged her to when they first met

“No, I am not sick,”
Ray answered his face turning slightly redder before noticing that his hand had gone numb. “Shun. I cannot feel my hand you are crushing it. and it just healed recently,” he mentioned as he tried to pull his arm free turning his gaze to her looking at where his arm was his head quickly snapped the opposite direction. After seeing her cleavage pressed against his arm “Shun are you trying to embarrass me to death?” Ray asked as he continued to try to remove his arm from her grasp

“Say, is there going to be a combat test to make sure that I am Hunter material?” Asked Ray while wrenching his arm free and getting to his feet he reached over grabbing Bellringer before laying out the large sheet of leather with several metal buckles laying the blade down one to the leather he began to wrap it before setting each buckle and fleeing the massive weapon onto the shoulder. Once again using his arm on top of the hilt as a counterweight as he slowly walked towards entrances school, he stopped. “Hey, can you give me a tour of the team is after I turn the papers in?” Ray asked, looking back to Shun while hoping that his face was no longer red

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar edits)

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
The more Shun listened to Ray, the more she realized that what he said would have been true, hearing more, it became clear that Ray was having troubles being this close to her which made a smile come across her face as she watched him pull away. "Sorry about that, and why so serious Ray, can't handle little ol' me?" Her voice became very sultry as when she leaned over once again, revealing more of her chest, not even realizing the reason Ray was like this, she placed each of her elbows on her knee's and watched him, resting her head on each of her hands which were under her chin. "Hmmm... no test from what I know, but I was sent here with high recommendation from my Sensei who was a student here."

But when Ray asked for a tour, she gave a soft giggle and nodded, standing up and feeling a breeze against her skin which felt odd until she looked down, noticing her unbuttoned jacket which made herself blush and quickly button it up, she didn't like to show off skin like that. "S-Sure." Shun retorted as she finished her adjustments with the jacket, and turning around, letting Ray finish with assembling his weapon, afterwards Shun began to walk towards the water fountain and peeking over her shoulder. "Well, coming slowpoke?" The brown haired girl asked as she closed her right eye once more, hearing the approach of some students who seemed to be holding hands and walking, a female faunus and a male human, they seemed to a couple and enjoying the wondrous warm day.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“Little Ol’ you are probably the strongest person in the world without using your semblance, and I probably do not make it into the top ten” Ray stated while letting out a grunt as he lifted his sword to his shoulder, then quickly catching back up to Shun as she led the tour. “Hey slow down this thing is a pain when it comes to putting the sheath back on it, its quick to deploy for battle, but when it ends, it is a pain.”

Letting out a sigh he continues to follow the red-jacketed girl before the yellow orb in the sky forced him to talk. “Shun can you help me. I need the straps on my wrists, neck, and ankles, loosened for airflow and for the tour can our first stop be the receptionist?” He asked as he struggled to reach for the straps on his wrists while keeping sufficient force down on the hilt of his blade to keep up in the air, so as not to obstruct any pathways that both the students and staff use, as well as preventing it from destroying the ground, and floors of the Academy

all of the physical events seemed to slow down for him as he recalls the battle at the beach, remembering how he was incapable of reaching the Sea Dragon he had no true projectile weapon only thanks to his speed. He was able to send out shockwaves of air pressure during that skirmish, shifting Bellringer on his shoulder. While doing so an idea for a ranged weapon popped through his mind making a mental note. He knew that he would have to talk to Mr. Chrome the blacksmiths if it was possible to modify his sword.

However, now he was enjoying the weather somewhat with the smell of flowers and the refreshing smell water gave off when flying through the air. As the fountain was shooting water up into an arch toward the center creating another soothing sound the sound of water flowing down like a waterfall. It was more relaxing, to not hear the screams of terrified civilians being chased by Grimm

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar edits)

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
Shun could only giggle at Rays reaction to her words before, stating how strong she was, it made her smile and blush gently as that's all she wanted someone to say to her, that she was strong and not weak, it was the whole reason she did everything she did. "Thank you Ray, you're strong as well, stronger than Tokaru even." "I hate to admit it, but he doesn't take me to being physically strong, but his Semblance is amazing though." Her dark locks suddenly snapped out of the hair clip and her bangs coated over her right eye, reverting her to her usual appearance, she only sighed and turned to Ray when he asked for her help. "Geez, are all guys hopeless without a women near them?" She teased at him, turning around and assisting him, using her gentle, slender fingers to loosen up the buttons he asked for before placing her palm against his chest and looking up towards him, feeling his heartbeat. "There, better?"

Shun inquired towards him as she backed up, going around to being behind Ray and made sure all the straps were tightened and correctly implemented, and once done Shun walked back around and let her topaz-like brown eye left eye lock onto Rays gems. "Sure, follow me, we can go to the receptionist now." Her tone was gentle, calm and docile, but upon turning around, she saw a few more couples, which made her feel inadequate, she stood beside Ray, sliding her hand into his and locking her fingers around his, not using her full strength, and instead a completely female like grasp, for the sight of others like this made her uneasy. "..." She didn't say anything, hoping Ray would get the hint while tugging on his arm and trying to coax him to walk with her, pressing her chest against his arm and make it seem as though she was taken as a few hearty males were giving her some ungentlemanly like looks. "C-Come on Ray... let's go."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
With the straps loosened, Ray was now beginning to cool off as airflow restored to his clothing as he continued to follow Shun. He felt a hand grasped his free hand like a bolt of lightning. Ray had turned his head to look down at his tracing the other hand back to Shun, who was now pressing up against his arm, his face had instantly gone red as he snapped his head to attention. It did not take long for him to realize why she was doing this as he heard soft laughter and giggling from behind him. Taking a glance he noticed it was a couple, they two were hand-in-hand walking down the hall, he decides to let Shuns hand be as he felt uneasiness coming from her. It was a new sensation. However, he chalked it down to physical contact to allow him to sense it. The other reason he did not stop her with this year that her retaliation would be all the bones in his hand turned to dust.

While walking down the halls him and Shun passing two individuals who looked as if, they thought they were in charge of the halls in the way they carry themselves. Ray was being very patient keeping his sometimes out of control anger down as a path the two men, Ray’s ears picked up their voices most of their words directed to him. Especially some races names, due to his faunus traits he let the words go in one ear and out the other until a few insults were made toward Shun for a brief moment, he lost grip on his anger flashing out as an orange shockwaves of aura turning his head to look at the two men. His eyes were now like that of cats and in an orange color, which could only be described as rage before morphing back to normal silver blue as he looked to Shun “so where is the receptionist?” Ray asked before noticing behind him that he had stepped heavy when he heard the two men seeing as the floor had cracked under where his right foot has been

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
All Shun could do was blush as she kept holding onto Rays hand, and as they walked further on, when she heard the words being spoken about Ray it made her furious, but she knew if she did anything there would be trouble. Her semblance was activating slowly as the veins in her forearm began to glow, but it quickly faded away when Ray snapped and released his own Aura, the orange tone filling the air and seeing the ground crack beneath him made the men jump aback slightly. But it didn't make them scared or uneasy, in fact they had grins on their faces, almost taking it as a challenge, until Shun turned around, releasing her own Aura which made her veins glow and cause her eyes to release the bright vivid blue glow as the entire ground shattered.

"You can talk about me all you want, but leave Ray out of this you cretins!" Her voice rang out as she stomped, making the ground shatter even more and causing the entire area to shake from her unnatural strength which caused the two men to fall down, their facial expressions changed greatly as they saw what the little female was holding within her, running away out of fear made her tone revert back. "Sorry about that... I don't care about people talking about me, but about others I just lose it." She said once she turned back around, grabbing Rays hand as she tugs him gently to follow her, her hair returned to its dark brown hue as well as her left eye becoming the gorgeous topaz brown. "She's this way."

Shun retorted as she escorted Ray to the receptionist who was on her Scroll, talking to a individual, and several people running around straightening up as many things had fallen over just a few moments ago, which made Shun have a very uneasy look on her face, giving Ray a rather light chuckle. "Ummm... oops..." Her free hand having her index finger rubbing her cheeks while some sweat dripped down her temple to her other cheek, knowing that she had something to do with this, Shun released Rays hand to allow him to turn in his papers as they female looked towards him. "Oh hello there sir, um, give me one moment." "Sir I have to go, please hold for one moment." She stated as she placed her Scroll down and looked towards the male faunus with a smile, a slender red furry tail waving behind her. "How may I assist you?" "You may call me Sun Yu."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“That is what I was going to say Shun; I could not care less what anyone calls me. You should show some more restraint, though I am not one to talk, seeing how I lost my cool,” Ray stated as he looked at the floor and parts of the walls that were Damage or shattered. He continued to follow Shun to the receptionist. Who seemed quite busy with calls and the few things in the vicinity that were tilting

“Um, yes, I would like to enroll into the Academy. However, before I give you these forms, I am claiming responsibility for the damage caused by the recent localize concentrated earthquake” he said sheepishly holding the forms in his right hand. He set them down. On the desk while waiting to hear what the repercussions are. He knew there had been some and he did not want Shun to have to deal with them.

Turning around he spreads his index finger and middle finger giving Shun the peace sign with a faint smile to show his confidence in his resolve not to allow his friends to be dragged down especially when they had done nothing wrong. Turning his head back, he noticed a vase on a tall stand was still teetering and that the vase was about to succumb to gravity. He hastily walked over catching the vase and steadying the stand before carefully placing the decorated container back on top

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As Ray began speaking out about the situation to the female before him, her expression could only be explained as cheerful and not shocked. "Oh, well that's okay, we at Syne academy are here to assist in young hunters like yourself to handle those kinds of things." She said as she waved her hand in a relaxed manner. "Now, if you'd like to enroll, I will need you to sign in right here, and hand in any forms you may have, if you don't have any, I can easily get them for you." Her emerald eyes locked onto the male as her long red hair seemed to shine in the light from the windows, her smile white as snow as she waited for the males response, but quickly turned her attention to the young behind him. "Oh, is there something I can assist you with?" Clearly the receptionist was unsure of the persons gender until looking at her chest, seeing the small bulge which made her smile and look at the young male once more. "Is this young lady with you?" "Are you two enrolling together?" As soon as the female Faunus asked him this, the gentle voice of Shun shot out, but was quite different, higher pitch. "N-No, I'm showing him around." "I'm already a student here ma'am." As Shun said that, the female receptionist nodded and smiled, adverting her attention back towards the male at hand, waiting on a response from him, hoping everything was alright as the sight of the barefooted female behind him was rather unusual.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After hearing, that there would be no repercussions from the damages that the Academy had received Ray had only smiled as the receptionist presented a form that required his signature. Without any hesitation, he grabbed a pen with his right hand signing his name down on the dotted line ‘Ray Kurama Allen’ spinning the form around to face the receptionist. He sat him down the form along with the rest of the document that he had filled out prior to arriving.

“Whoa, calm down Shun. I am sure if I were wearing my reading glasses, they would have shattered. I did not know your voice could go that high.” Ray commented as he placed his hand on top of her head before turning to the receptionist “no like she said she is already a student. She is my tour guide today.” He stated with a smile before making his way to a nearby chair to sit down.

As he did so, he realized either the room was not level or the chair was broke. He immediately had gotten back to his feet to check the chair. Sure enough, it had recently been damage not due to the miniature earthquake, but to a heavy load that was sat on it and it was not him and his sword as the sword laid up against a nearby wall

Fortunately, the chair had metal legs and they had not been bent too much. Using his bare hand the realigning the leg with a loud creaking. However, they would continue to have a small indention that he could not fix due to not having enough strength in his fingers to squeeze the bend out after he fixed the chair. He sat back down on it waiting for the reception to either call him by person or by name

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
The receptionist nodded and took the forms once they were signed and filled out, rushing off towards the back rooms, and when Shun watched this all, she only blushed and spoke out gently towards Ray. "I'm not a child Ray, don't pat me on the head like one." She stated before walking over to him, grabbing a chair as well and sitting down next to him, looking over at him as she observes him bending and straightening the leg of it after the rather uneasy sight of it morphing slightly. "Either you need to lighten that sword, or you need to loose some weight Ray." "And I prefer the former of that argument." She stated, Ray wasn't all the heavy, but from what she saw, his sword would need to be lightened up if things like this were to be avoided, and as they both waited Shun could only gawk at Rays ears before reaching up and gently rubbing one between her fingers. "Does this hurt at all Ray?" She inquired, wanting to know more about Faunus genus, it was a rather interesting topic that she failed to learn, Faunus in general were fascinating to her and seeing how Rays Faunus traits were more physical, she enjoyed them over per say Tokarus, Shun stuttering remember the long fangs he had. "Geez... those teeth." She said lightly to herself after pulling her hand away from Rays ears, leaning down as the receptionist waved at Ray, upon returning to the front desk with a few items which included a ID, Student Uniform and Scroll. "Here you are mister Allen, please be sure to wear the ID or have it on you at all times if you're not in uniform. She stated and Shun stood up, walking with Ray to get his stuff before whispering into his ear gently. "Don't worry, they don't have dress code for uniforms, it's more for ceremonial things." The brown haired girl stated as her red jacket shifted when she moved about, her trousers shifting as well, hugging close to her body as she bent over and winked at Ray, spinning on her heel to look at the door. "Alright were to Ray?"

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“No, I was not treating you like a child, I was checking to see if you are just tall enough for armrests.” Ray let out a laugh with a faint smile on his face. “My sword is not what broke chair as you can tell all of its weight is on the floor and no, I am not making it lighter” he gestured pointing at the sword with his index finger that point toward the tip of the sword which was in contact with the floor.

As he continued to wait until he suddenly felt a tug on one of his Fox ears. “I do not know do you want me to pull your ear?” He asked while looking at her. He made his ears wave from side to side to tease her, his right ear then turned to the direction where the receptionist was coming from. “Thank you very much.” He said to the receptionist with a slight bow showing his respect

“All right, lead the way Shun to wherever you think this tour should go.” He stated that only taking a couple of steps before an important questions popped into his head. “What is my schedule and are there on school dorms,” Ray asked aloud unsure if it would be the receptionist or Shun that would answer his questions

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
Shun could only puff her cheeks out at Ray, making her appear even cuter than before without even trying as she spoke out, which made her take her fingers and flicked his forehead gently before turning around after walking towards the door. "For one, I didn't ask to be this short." "Two, I didn't pull on them, I rubbed them gently." "And three... meh!" She said before sticking her tongue out at him and putting it back within her mouth, before she could walk out of the room Ray spoke out towards her once more, asking about the schedule and the dorms, which she smiled. "You'll get a schedule on Monday, it's still the weekend silly." "And the dorms are this way." Shun stated before taking Rays hand and pulling him along with her, trotting along towards the building that served as the living quarters and upon reaching the door she turned around and smirked at him. "I have my own room for now, no students have been assigned to my sector, so until you get a message on your Scroll, which is how it works here." "You can crash with me." Shun said with a coy and sultry tone, winking at him before standing against the wall right next to the door. "So, now that I've told you everything for now, what do you want to do?" She inquired, unsure of what to do with her friend, staring at him, gawking at his alluring blue eyes, blushing slightly at how her eyes were lingering too long on his own.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After receiving his uniform, Student and scroll he places the latter into his pocket and the ID clipped left shoulder of his trailblazer while his uniform hung from Bellringer by its cloth hanger on the edge of the blade “Shun you may not have pulled my ears. However, they are extremely and I mean extremely sensitive when touched. However, they have an upside due to being so sensitive. I have a higher awareness of my surroundings in the sound aspect.” Ray stated as he gave her a heads up about his sensitive Fox ears. However, His normal ones were just that normal

Shun dragged Ray by his hand throughout the academy and to the dorms, Ray heard her answer the question about his classes. “Well I know it is the weekend, I was just wondering when each class starts in the morning so that I can wake up completely and not be Drowsy throughout the class.”“Oh yeah, I have been meaning to ask, her later when are teams formed? I will ask her later"

Following Shun as she led him by the hand down several corridors to her dorm room, “Nice room, it looks like it is meant to hold four people, not one" Ray continues to walk around the room after safely sitting down Bellringer rested against the wall next to the door, while in the room. He had begun to feel calm much calmer than usual until Shun offered him to stay a mixture of anxiety and embarrassment with a pinch of shyness covered his face. The color of which went cherry red. He gave an answer sure before quickly switched subjects “well I am looking to find a reasonable dust store you happen to know of one?” Ray asked hoping he could change the subject. However, he then noticed she wink at him. At that point, Ray figured he better asked before he does anything stupid

“I mean no harm in any form with this question. I am about to ask you so Do you like me more than a friend?” Ray inquired with a calm and steady voice; he did not intend to lose a friend from such a question. “Please, if I am wrong, you can punch me as hard as you want,” Ray stated in an attempt to keep the peace. However, his blunt way of asking questions was not a big help, especially at the moment, “if it helps I will answer your questions after you answer mine sound fair?” He asked

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
Listening to what Ray had to say to a few things she noted earlier and upon entering her dorm room to let him rest, when Ray inquired about a Dust store, she froze slightly before slowly shaking her head at him. "N-No... Ray, I probably haven't told you this, I can't be near Dust at all." "Ever since my accident several years ago, my body reacts to Dust differently than others." "Remember when I activated my Aura and Semblance?" She inquired further to him, releasing her Aura and Semblance gently, making her blue Aura surround her being, her hair appearing to float about as if she was in water, her veins now glowing a bright blue hue all over her body and her eyes now glowing the vivid azure tone, and her fingers pointing at her veins. "Ever since my accident, whenever I am near Dust, my veins being to do this, even if I am not using my Semblance or Aura." Her tone was a rather concerned on, her veins now fading back to being non-visible as she deactivated her Aura and Semblance, returning her to the calm and gentle form she was in just a few minutes ago, and when Ray asked her about her liking him, as more than just friends, her expression went blank, almost as if she was processing the information.

"Does... does he mean like... OH MY GOD!!!" Her mind shouted out quietly inside her mind, as she snapped back into reality, her entire face and exposed skin turned a visible deep red tone, this caused her to accidentally activate her Semblance again, but this time flashing several times to match her heartbeat which was very quick, only her veins were active however, showing off her reaction rather easily. "D-Do I like you?" "M-More than a friend, well I mean... well umm... you see... I mean... umm... I'm sorry, I'm terrible at this." She blurted out in a stammering form, clearly she was shy and embarrassed about her little crush on him being figured out soo easily, she bowed to him before slowly rising back up, having a rather uneasy smile on her face. "W-Well... let's just say, I have feelings towards you... whether they're positive or negative is not known yet." Shun stated as she sat down across from him, blatantly fiddling her thumbs, being rather fidgety due to how close she was to yelling out she did, but she wanted to keep him guessing, not wanting him to entirely know what she was thinking about right now. "Well..." "Did that answer your question?" The tiny lass inquired, raising an eyebrow as her pulsating blue veins slowly faded away back to being invisible, showing that she had regained her composure, her topaz-brown left eye glistening with curiosity, giving him a fierce stare.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Ray had cracked a smile as he thought about hosting a party filling a small necklace with dust and giving it to Shun and have her the DJ with all the lights very low. That would make one interesting party “so what are the negatives drawbacks. Besides becoming a glowing blue target?” Ray asked with legitimate concern due to his plans he had for his weapon if it was harmful to her when just near her. He would have to use standard ammunition in his future modification after using Bellringer a few times he had learned that he was an okay swordsman nowhere near master, of course, at the very most decent. However, after the Dragon at the beach, He realized he needed a ranged weapon

While he continued to think he noticed that Shun face seem to have disconnected from her emotions after His question about her liking him as he was about to say something he noticed her face changed to a deep red before her pulse becoming visibly detected via her semblance with an increasing metronome pace. In other words, her heart was racing. Ray remained standing in place, listening to her babble and tries to make a metaphorical fork about her feelings “If negative, I would most likely have multiple broken bones, a dented sword and on my ass in front of the school.” Ray stated with a grin crossing his face. “Yes, the way you acted answered my question as much as you want to hide it." This time, losing his grin to show that he is serious and was not going to turn anything into a joke

“To answer your own question, I firmly believe you are on the positive side. This is based on how you act around me, especially recently but then again I am no psychologist." However, Ray may have been talking calmly and keeping his exterior composure. His mind became a labyrinth with a ball of yarn in his hands to map out his new confused state of mind, he was far past the point of popping a gasket only thing he could do to stop from having steam enveloping his entire head was physical pain alongside staring into Shun’s Topaz eye. "All I can say is meditate on your feelings and tell me later if it helps I like you more than a friend and know that was not my unintentional bluntness," Ray stated rather bluntly

"I will be heading into town later in search of some components for upgrading my sword, so I will just sit over here and meditate until then." He said as he had down his leg crossed Indian style sitting waiting for either time to pass or an answer

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
"None... just I glow blue." She said, still quite stirred up from Ray's question to her, wondering why in the heavens he asked her for such information, she still held a blush along her cheeks even as Ray seemed to keep his composure. "A-Alright." She retorted, but not before speaking to herself upon his state of mind. "It's not fair that he isn't all flustered... perhaps I should kiss him?" This came to her mind which only made things worst for her as the sudden though of kissing Ray made her begin to pulsate like before, showing that her heartbeat was rising once more, shaking her head rapidly as she tried to get the though out of her mind. "I see..." She said upon him stating he needed parts for his weapon, this statement caused her to snap back into reality like before, but only for a bit as she watched him sit down, cross his legs and begin meditating, she saw this as a chance. "Here is it." She said quietly to herself, she slowly stood up, walking swiftly but silently over to Ray, turning around and planting herself in his lap, wanting to make him feel the way she was just minutes ago before she spoke out. "Don't mind me, just going to meditate right here... so warm as well." She said with a smirk, resting the back of her head against Ray's chest, hearing his heartbeat and breathing was soothing as she crossed her legs, able to get them to bend quite a fair bit more than Ray as hers were slightly pointing towards the ceiling, showing off her flexibility.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
As he began to meditate, he noticed a faint pulsation from behind his eyelids a faint smile grew up on his lips before melting away hearing Shun say something. He then suddenly feels her sit in his lap her head against his chest his heart rate began to increase, his first physical reaction was a gentle karate chop the top of Shun head before he stiffly tumbled backward onto his back his heart rate steadily increasing still along with his head turning cherry red

“Okay, I think we have both had enough i am just going to say what it is 'Flirting' and 'Cardio Exercisetoday. Also, since when did I become a chair?” Ray inquired as he released all his muscles from their locked position lying on his back, his arms outstretched and his legs splayed as he began to take several deep breaths, holding them for three seconds before releasing them. It helps to lower his heart rate and blood pressure and ridding himself of his cherry face getting back up with his legs no longer crossed, he had a simple question that crossed his mind. “Let us change the topic. How does forming a team worked here? I heard from students from other schools that they have a slightly unique, but usually the same method of forming teams.” Ray asked as he began to stand up

“Here is how I see it, you and I are the types that go on the frontline, in my opinion, we would need somebody with a support type of semblance along with somebody that can fight from medium to long-range our semblances only affect us and even though half of Tokaru’s semblance is medical. The other half is a danger to a four-man team though.” Ray acknowledged their strengths and weaknesses. He truly wanted to get a team together, knowing that of four men squad would be the most efficient way at killing Grimm “so what is your opinion?”

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As Shun was about to get comfortable in her roomies lap, she felt a sensation on her head which made her jump gently and tumble forwards as she felt her legs being pulled with Rays body, after groaning slightly from her chin hitting the rug covered floor and turning around to look at Ray with a rather shocked tone when she heard his words. "I never said I was flirting with you, trust me, I haven't even tried flirting with you yet." Shun stated as the blush came across her face once more. "I actually... don't know how to flirt with anyone." But after her words, a soft sigh came from her lips as her eyes closed for a few moments, until Ray asked about being a chair which made her smile slightly. "Since I said you are one, besides, you're the perfect size for me to sit in it, I guess being my size is good for somethings." Upon her words left her lips, she slowly opened her eyes and leaned back slowly, laying on the floor while looking up at the ceiling while listening to Ray ask about Teams and then his strategy to having his ideal one. "Actually Ray... I don't know how to form one." "This is the first I've heard about such a thing, but if I had to guess we just go to the president with all members and sign up as one." And upon hearing about Tokaru's Semblance only being half good, it made her slowly sit up, while crossing her legs, and leaning forwards slightly. "I agree, if it was me, we should divide the team into three roles, a tank, a support or healer and damage per second." "You and I already fit as DPS, now we just need to find someone who is a healer and another person who fits as a Tank." The olive skinned tone lass stated, leaning back once more and slowly removing her red leather jacket, letting her entire chest be revealed to Ray, her undershirt being a gym styled crop-top that was a dark red tone, it seemed it hug her features a little too well as it even showed off that she wasn't even wearing a bra.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum