You are not connected. Please login or register

Return of an Heirloom [Tokaru, Shun, Ray] (Complete)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After the events with Roy, Ray Was completely exhausted looks around finding a nearby tree sitting under the shade of the tree rests up against it. Three hours past by before Ray woke up to the sun setting, he swiftly hops to his feet grabbing his bag of raw metals before making haste to Springwood. A short amount of time past from the tree he had rested against to the first home in the town, it was roughly a thirteen kilometer trip to Springwood. Even though he was exhausted, he powered through it so that he could return the weapon to its rightful family as soon as possible. Along with the grim news of the one that carried it, reaching the library he began to grab every book that lists family sigils four and a half hours passed before finally finding the perfect match. “Let's see it belongs to... The Saffron family.” Now knowing the name of the family who owns the gun, Ray was now on the hunt for where they lived and the most recent log of the Saffron families place of residents was Springwood. “Finally... something is going right now. How far do I have to travel, oh, of course, the other side of town! Well, I best get going.” He thought to himself. After leaving the library doors, heading to the Saffron family home, Ray figured he should drop off his materials back at his home, walking up to his workbench. He drops off the large stack of metal and coal and quickly grabs a First aid kit and multiple clothe hangers And begins to make a makeshift splint for his crippled right arm and hand. He rinses off his hands, arms, and face, knowing that he is about to talk to a wealthy family, Ray not being the type person to disgrace. He hastily washed himself off. Getting the coal dust as well as sand, dirt and blood from his busted right hand off of himself so that he could be presentable to the Saffron family, walking up to the gate, he noticed an intercom after pressing the button the voice of an old and angry woman began shouting at him before he could say anything. “What do you want? Leave us alone! We are not buying anything.” The intercom had shut off the call session dumbfounded on what just happened Ray figured unique the first four speak hovering his finger over the call button. He was able to get his words out first. “My name is Ray, I have a weapon that bears your insignia and I would like to return it.” With those words, He was able to break through the hasty response of whoever was answering the intercom the gates unlocked and open just enough for a person to walk through

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:10 am; edited 6 times in total

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Walking to the estate Ray noticed that the Saffron’s two story home. Was just that a two floors building and not a mansion, everybody had believed that the Saffron family was extremely wealthy, but that was not the case. As they were just like anyone else, and that everything they had that was a luxury they slowly saved up the money to buy the luxuries they had, Walking on top of the porch. He noticed a doorbell pressing the button “Ding Dong” taking a couple step back as he awaits an answer, not but two minutes pass before an older woman answered the door Ray was quick to state his business “I have found a gun out in the woods. The wielder dead after several hours of study, I found your crest thus I wish to return it. Ray stated to the elder woman before she invited him in. The family that lived there consisted of a son, a mother, and grandparents after introducing himself, Ray went further on how he found the weapon and had to use it, however, he spared them the gruesome details as well as the strange detail with the cookie to reassure them. He went on explaining how it was not just him who took down the beast they believed to be responsible for killing Lt. Bell, S, Chrome, but he kept that detail out wanting to give the family a piece of mind

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Standing up, Ray faces the family raising his left hand. To gives them a courteous salute, do to his right arm and hand being out of commission. Still recovering from the battle, His coat covering up most of his arm the only thing revealed was his hand wrapped in bandages. “My apologies for saluting with the wrong hand as well as troubling you all at this late hour I felt that the weapon that bears, your families sigil need to be returned as soon as possible.” He said before heading toward the door. However, the elderly woman stopped him at the door, for a moment. he then entered and explained what had happened, “You said you and one other took down the monster with this antique heirloom not to be rude, young man but this gun is incapable of harming those monsters for generations now. So my question is this, you and the other hunter how did you kill the beast?” After the elderly woman pointed out the obvious about the gun being useless against the Grimm, Ray revealed that the Grimm was severely injured, but it had started a cave it tried to take him and the hunter along with itself. “I was about to go in for another attack, but the other hunter his name is Roy. He had stopped me and dragged me out of the cave by my arm. We barely made it out but during the fight. I tried to punch through the Grimm’s bony plates but upon impact. It shredded my arm and hand if only I had a weapon.” As he finished, he received a strange stare from the elderly woman before she then stood up. “My son is a blacksmith and his smithy is outside of Syne in a small town to the east his name, Johnson, Chrome give him this letter. However, even if he receives this letter, he may still refuse to make you a weapon unless you have money or materials” the elderly woman finished speaking as she closed envelope with the message inside she then drops hot wax onto the envelope before pressing a special ring into it, creating their family crest. Looking at the other members of the family, they seemed to not really care about what was going on rather, they looked as if they wanted to go back to sleep. With the message in hand, but before leaving he asks one question, "hold on Chrome, why is Chrome their last names, not Saffron?" he received a hesitant response from the elderly women, "they disown the family well most of the family they still love me and they are brothers so... nevermind, I guess it is just me now." Ray Immediately apologizes and gave his condolences to their loss before leaving the Saffron home and heads back to where he was living. The whole trek back with agonizing pain throughout his arm as he continued to concentrate his aura into his right arm until he could see a proper Physician grabbing the large sack of materials Ray marches his way to Johnson, Chromes residence

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Fri May 12, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Thanks to the elder saffron for the information of her son along with a note with the saffron insignia stamped onto the front with wax. However, that is where the help had ended, as she did not tell him what the name of the town was. Where her son resides taking a shot in the dark, Ray marched down the footpath due east toward a small town after three and a half hours of walking, Ray finds himself in a small town, wishing not to disturb any of the locals. He calmly walks around in search of a smithy singing plumes of black smoke coming out of the chimney revealed where the smithy was residing after reaching it Ray knocked on the door. A man with the face of a Twenty-year-old answered the door slender in build Ray did not hesitate to ask. “Are you Johnson, Chrome?” a replay quickly followed. “Yes, that is me if you want to buy a sword, you need to go around to the front.” He stated. Then what the man told him to Ray walked around the building, entering the shop all types of weapons the armor decorated the walls, walking up to the front tables. He confronts Johnson’s “I like to know if I can commission you to build me a sword...” Before he could continue, Johnson stopped him. “I am not taking any commissions right now I am out of materials” just as Johnson mentioned that he needed materials, Ray raised the bag that he had gathered inside down onto the table. The weight of all of the constants in the bag had made the table start to bow “okay show off still, it is going to take more to get me crafting” and with those words, Ray handed him the letter from his mother, Ray watched as he carefully undid the seal. After a minute of Johnson reading the letter, he then looked back up to Ray. “What kind of sword do you need?” Ray then went into detail of what kind of sword he needed “7 feet 11 inches long. The 11 inches for the hilt and the rest the blade and I need it heavy how long you think that will take?” He asked Johnson as he scratched his head. “It is going to take at least a week and that is if everything goes smoothly. I have never built a sword. This massive” Johnson started to grab the bag of materials as he then realizes why his counter was bowing as he could barely move the bag, Ray then began to walk toward the door. “I will be back in a week.” He stated clearly before hearing Johnson. “Thank you for returning my brothers gun” after stepping outside of the smithy, Ray began to search for odd jobs that needed help to pass the next 7 days.

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
Out of Character Context: I was invited and allowed to the topic.

The time was rather brisk and calm, the forest about the local village was tame and held a alluring vibe to it, and after the party in Bellmuse and the beach time on Compress Beach, a small figure was more than ready to go exploring the area of the school which they attended, but the vast area was quite much for a one-hundred and three centimeter being clad in a crimson jacket. The strange pants that they wore, it seemed to be comprised of a remarkable material with many interesting designs, a dark leather with red flame décor along the entire piece and a yellow cloth wrapping with a brown outline around the entire piece that is held by a red waist strap, the red jacket which was clearly meant for a larger person covered their entire chest. The only other clear sign of their appearance was their bandaged hands and feet, which were bare, allowing for them to strut about without shoes, the individual held a boyish like tone to them and held dark hair that was dark than their Olive hue skin, a single hazel brown eye darted about for the right one was covered by their long bangs which covered the right portion of their face.

"Geez... this place sure is big, I should try to find the village, one of the employee's at Syne told me about the village near." "How am I suppose to get Lien without knowing where it is at?" A simple sigh reached the air of the small framed person, their voice somewhat boyish, but more or less forced, almost as a young male entering puberty or a adolescence forcing a deeper tone which either way was out of place and unlike most individuals this age, or one would think. With a few more minutes passing and the lone figure trekking the woods, they spotted some buildings in the distance which indicated the local town was closer to the; "There it is, finally." And with that they made haste to it, suddenly rushing forwards and quickly accelerating to a mighty speed of fifty miles per hours until finally stopping and sliding along the ground, gripping the ground with great force which caused their fingers to create long trails behind them in the ground, and afterwards, they stood up and dusted off their palms.

With people looking at them with a shock on how fast the being was before damaging the earth before them, only a chuckle left their lips and began walking about the town, listening on the conversations of the citizens before stopping and taking a seat on a bench, placing their head against the building behind them and enjoying the cool breeze slithering across the land. The warmth of the orange ball of flame in the sky creating a shimmer of rays over the being sitting on the bench, giving them a more or less magnificent glow and strange allure, after sometime passed by they opened their eyes and began playing to play with their bangs, allowing a shimmer of blue peek from the locks of chocolate, showing off a brief moment of difference in their eye color, but they shortly stopped and looked about, seeing people stare at them, mostly just children pointing at their arms and legs, their legs or rather feet being bare which allowed their toes and feet to be free.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Just after stepping out of the smithy shop Ray noticed is a group of people gathered around what looked to be skid marks in the pathway with dirt turned up as if a plow was dragged through walking past the crowd. He lays his hand, next to the four cuts in the dirt clenching his fingers into hooks as if he was grabbing something. Ray realized that the trenches were not made by a tool, but by bare hands, and what was more interesting was the fact that the size of the fingers that left the indentations were small, but the trail was long was still observing the mark in the dirt. He hears the crowd start mentioning someone running extremely fast that created the marks on the ground popping up to his feet, Ray looks around to see if the person was still in the vicinity walking around he passes a person of small stature. He then overhears some children asking their parents about no shoes. He pays it now mind but as a reflex, his head turned to the person of small stature. He had passed looking down to the ground. He notices the figure had no shoes, looking back up to the person’s hands. He could tell. They had just run through some tough dirt. “Interesting did that person create the skid marks in the path?” He asked himself before walking over to a small frame person wearing an oversize jacket

“Yo, one eye question for ya, did you happen to see who cause the damage to the path?” Ray asked as he then leaned up against the building as well. Realizing that he was more than a foot taller than the person he was talking to at that point. While waiting for a response, Ray began to loosen the buckles on his trailblazer that wrapped around his wrists, waist, and his neck before bending down to loosen the ones around his ankles. Doing so, to allow airflow that he may feel the refreshing breeze that was blowing by he then resumed his treatment of his right arm by pouring his aura into it, making the entire sleeve expand as if it was being filled with air it then glowed a bright orange. “Sorry I have to heal my arm the old-fashioned way, I do not have money for a physician,” he explained with his right arm limp he then placed his hand, into his pocket to ensure his arm was not going swinging wildly around.

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
After sometime passed by, the cool breeze fluttering above the dark locked figure and the sounds of people chattering, now more or less quieter than before as the individuals seemed to ignore the young being; or so they thought until a male voice rhythmed out before them and caused the individual to advert their left eye towards the being before them. “Yo, one eye question for ya, did you happen to see who cause the damage to the path?” This was the question the male asked, seeing that they where extremely taller than themselves, the coat they wore also caught their eye and made them trace their eyes along the males fingers, seeing him unbutton their trailblazer, then bring it back up to this boys eyes. "Yeah, it was the only way to stop myself from crashing into a building." "And, it's not quote, "one eye", unquote, it's Shun." They said with their hands going up into the air, their index and middle fingers peeking up while the others stayed down and they did the air quotes symbol for the word one-eye, before going back down and onto their lap. “Sorry I have to heal my arm the old-fashioned way, I do not have money for a physician.” Shun now listened about how his arm was damage, and then spoke up softly about his situation but tried not to be snarky or rather rude in the manner, just honest with him. "Well... aren't you a student at Syne?" "The nurses or rather doctors there could help you, I know a guy who could heal you up."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“Only way to stop before hitting the buildings…?” Ray asked in a confused manner lean forward a bit to look at the skid marks again in the distance. “One… I mean Shun how fast were you going?” He asked as he reached over to his right arm to set the humorous so it could heal properly, the pain in which it gave him made him wince. He then heard Shun start talking about the Academy and their doctors. “I would, but I am not a student, yet I hear that if you join without a weapon. You have to fight Grimm barehanded normally I can handle that. That is when both arms are at one-hundred percent. As for this person you know, I have no money in which to pay.” He stated as he walked forward looking around he noticed a field with no crops growing, tightening his buckles back up. He turned to Shun “want to race there is an empty field right through these trees?” He said in a taunting tone, as he began to stop focusing his aura in his right arm, making the sleeve deflate with all his buckles tight. He pulls the caller of his trailblazer up covering his mouth and nose while he walks to the field hoping that Shun will accept His challenge

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
“Only way to stop before hitting the buildings…?” “One… I mean Shun how fast were you going?” The male asked them, clearly he was confused and Shun just sighed, before standing up and looking at the sky, then shortly back to the male before them. “Not sure, I'm not good with calculating my speeds, but it was most likely around sixty or below, I am faster than normal Humans and Faunus.” "Always have been." They said before listening to the males remark to whatever Shun might have said, before hearing them retort out and proclaim their own statement next. "I would, but I am not a student, yet I hear that if you join without a weapon." "You have to fight Grimm barehanded normally I can handle that." "That is when both arms are at one-hundred percent." "As for this person you know, I have no money in which to pay.” Shun gave a grin to this male, their pearl white teeth flashing before him and clashing with their tan skin, the movement from Shun standing up made the jacket shift, causing Shun to pull it over their shoulder once more, but before Shun could, the tan lines on their shoulder revealed their peached hue skin. “Again, I know a guy who could help you, he's a student but his Semblance is powerful.”

Another question was sure to arise from the male, and without needing to think about it, it surely did occur and Shun listened more to it. "want to race there is an empty field right through these trees?" Shun could tell by this males tone he was taunting them , egging them to concede into the dare, which it worked but Shun spoke out to the male as a forewarning. “You're on, but listen here pal, I'm not a person with a speed Semblance, my Semblance just gives me an edge over normal people." "I maybe faster than others, but only because it's my Semblance working here.” That was the statement Shun gave before walking in the direction of the field, stopping at the buildings and turning about towards the male as they began to undo their red jacket, revealing their back to him, which held bandages along the chest and the arms, they seemed to be interwoven. Next Shun tied the jacket around their waste and turned back to the male slowly, revealing their gender as Female, even though Shun knew the jacket would slow her down, the bandaged on her chest seemed to press her chest down, but the bump was too large to be any males chest. But what stood out was Shun's eight pack, she was also very muscular on her arms, almost like she lifted weights and did pull ups, Shun stretched and wanted to be as limber as possible, after she was done she looked up at him. “You ready... mister?”

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Following behind, Ray watched as Shun adjusted the large jacket revealing the bandages across her chest. “You... you’re a Gir...girl, um all righty then.” He stuttered from the shock but he had his suspicions, he just could not figure out Shun at first but now everything seems to make sense. The short stature the lean muscle structure “sorry, yes, use your semblance and I will use mine” he stated as he began stretching at the edge of the field, placing his right and left hand in his pockets. He looked to Shun “don’t call me mister the name is Ray and yes, I am ready.” He answered while taking up no stance. “Will go on your Mark,” he stated still baffled on how he could not tell Shun was a girl, a bit of an irritation rose to Ray’s mind. “A jacket is that what it takes to fool me I need to start training again.” He thought to himself while waiting for the word Go

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Tue May 23, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
After sometime of listening to the male, clearly now confused about something until he blurted out that Shun was a girl. “You... you’re a Gir...girl, um all righty then.” This made her uneasy as she placed on hand on her opposite arm and rubbed it uncomfortably and spoke to him in a rather irritable tone. “Of course I'm a girl... don't let that swad you from this race." And with her eyes darting about trying to keep them off the male. “Don’t call me mister the name is Ray and yes, I am ready.” When she saw him began walking towards her and get into the stance to begin, she knew he was willing to race her despite the fact she was a female. “Alright Ray." “Will go on your Mark,” And with that little piece of information given to her she smirked, it was a small one but never the less she had a sly smile upon her face as she assumed the same position Ray was in before gripping the ground with her nails. She held onto it tightly and as soon as she felt the energy inside her build up she roared out with a mighty tone. “GO!!"

Upon her saying those words a large burst of energy surrounded her, making the dirt flutter about and her veins began glowing, the raw prowess of this energy was making the earth around her crack before suddenly she kicked off, making the ground shake and shatter behind her, bolting towards the location. A small trail of azure energy trailed behind her as the once dark locks she held were glowing blue now, the acceleration she held was no joke either, slowly rising up from zero, to thirty five in under ten seconds before another burst of energy came from her and she jumped, allowing herself to gain another ten feet or so ahead of Ray. As she landed, the earth about her cracked and left large bumps in the path, as she held roughly near thirty feet from him and rising up as her speed increased, she smiled as the fact she held that amount of energy in her was surprising her, as she was a glimmering figure ahead of her competitor.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Leaning forward a bit, Ray hears the word GO! With his legs, gleaming a brilliant orange before taking off He is stunned by a loud crack as if somebody was swinging a whip, just to look ahead of him to see the girl, now with what looked to be blue hair. “Show off if you want your takeoffs in a memorable fashion, you need a little more ump” he muttered to himself as he swiftly pulled his left hand out of his pocket and placed it on the ground now taking a proper stance. He takes off with an explosion, creating a three-meter diameter crater in his wake. He easily catching up and passes the now blue haired Shun, reaching the ten-meter mark his semblance had stopped and he had begun to use his heels to try to come to complete stop. So that he could focus his aura, back into his legs again his semblance being great for short distance burst, not so well for racing in its current state

Coming to a complete stop sixteen feet after his semblance Faded away, taking only a couple seconds to recharge his semblance, he watches as Shun passes him at what seemed to be a higher speed than when he passed her. Looking back, he notices a crater in the path Shun took after seeing the crater Ray realized that she was not holding back at all. With that, he felt a second wind brush along his back as even more of his aura flooded into his legs

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As the wind was blowing through her hair, making it whip and snap in the breeze, the sound of a loud boom caught her ear which made her look back slightly, only to see a blur and then the wind next to her shift before she saw Ray before her, the force of the wind almost made her loose balance. But instead of doing that, Shun took another mighty leap, which sent her another twenty to thirty feet before she landed again, making another large crater, but this time much larger as she began running once more, making her speed once again. And then increasing once more, the acceleration making her reach past her original speed to now over thirty to almost forty miles per hour and increasing evermore slightly causing her to gain more speed before suddenly tripping over a large rock in her way. “GAH!!!!" She cried out as she began tumbling forwards, smacking her arms and legs against the hard earth and finally sliding across it, she held onto her leg as it seemed she sprained and twisted her ankle, it was already swollen and quite purple from the looks of it. “Lord of the Flies that hurt!!" She blurted out and tried to stand up, as she did, Shun began to limp towards the destination but she just fell forward once more, now just laying on her back, staring up at the blue sky as her entire right leg was shaking and quivering, but no tears seemed to fill her eyes at this point.

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Thu May 25, 2017 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Just before activating his semblance again, Ray watched as Shun tripped over a rock sending her stumble across the ground instead of continuing the race, Ray ran over to her and looked at her leg. “I do not think this is just a sprain. It is too big of a bruise. I think your leg is broken.” and without a second thought, Ray kneeled down redistributing his aura back to his right arm so that he may temporarily use it as he slipped his arms behind Shun’s knees and back lifting her up. “I guess we go meet your friend. You said he is in the Academy right?” He asked as he began walking, passing the crater Shun had created when she jumped, and then the two craters from when they took off Entering the town where they had met, Ray looks down to Shun in his arms “which way to the academy.” Ray asked while he started to swivel his head looking for a sing to point him in the right direction

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Thu May 25, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As she laid there on the gravel, listening to the sounds of birds and the incoming trot of footsteps along with the voice of Ray whom had some interesting choice words about Shun's situation. “I do not think this is just a sprain." "It is too small one. I think your leg is broken.” She shook her head in disbelief as suddenly she felt herself being lifted up, her gaze met Ray's whom was now carrying her and spoke out once more. “I guess we go meet your friend." "You said he is in the Academy right?” Before suddenly speaking out once more, this time in a questioning manner. “Which way to the academy?” The remark by Shun was simple, but never the less correct. “That way... I think it's Northward." She retorted before looking at her ankle, she cringed as she could still move it, but barely before the sharp pain rose up her leg and made her click her tongue in discomfort. “Ah!" "Great Gatsby; I don't think it's broken... I-I can still move it... barely though... maybe Tokaru would know, he's going to be a field medic." "Or a doctor... they're the same difference, right?" She asked Ray before pulling out her Scroll that was now dangling from her inside jackett pocket, and began typing away on it and sending it towards her comrade, whom she knew would come as quickly as possible to her aid, "Tokaru, meet me in the small town outside of Bellmuse, I need your help." "I'm with a guy and he's injured like me, hurry."

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Fri May 26, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
OCC: I was allowed to join.

The blissful sound of the summer air was what drew the young male outdoors, the brisk and cool breeze; jetting his hair back, causing the long obsidian locks to dance and whip about as they held firm in their ponytail form. The sudden sound of his Scroll going off indicated he had received an email or some form of message with him now pulling it out of his black dress slacks and turning on the screen, he scrolled through the messenger tab and saw the new message, and to his surprise it was from Shun. "Oh, it's from Shun, what could she want?" He inquired upon opening the message, his once held smile faded into a straight expression, which quickly turned into a frown, before he knew it he was running towards his quarters in the Syne Academies Student Private Rooms.

He quickly assembled his armor and weapon before also pulling a hood over his face and taking off towards the location Shun had described in her message, the loud clanking of his metal armor filled the air about him, his emerald eyes focusing before him as he rushed passed everyone in Bellmuse and towards the town. "Hold on Shun, I'm on my way." His mind raced, who was this other male she spoke of, what did he look like, and why was she injured, could this male cause it, did she get into a fight with him, and that is why he was injured? These questions would be swirling in his mind as he made his way to the forest now, trying to keep his mind calm and focused as he used his memory to find this town, hoping he wouldn't take too long.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Listening to the ticks of a message being typed out, Ray casually carried Shun toward the inn. He was staying at spotting a bench outside the building, he decides to set her down onto it so they could keep an eye out for her friend, all the while, he resumed his own treatment of his arm. “So what does your friend look like?” He questioned as he stared toward SYNE Academy while doing so a strange rumbling noise startled Ray to the point that his Foxs ears flicked up from their flat position. When he realized that it was his stomach growling for food, he blushed out of embarrassment as he placed his left hand on his stomach. “Sorry I have not eaten much lately.” He stated. With his left arm, sliding breakdown to his side A few more moments passed before he realized that his ears were up swiftly tucked them down flat. He looked down to Shun “You saw that didn’t you?” He questioned. With a worried look on his face, not knowing if Shun was prejudice towards Faunus or not, He placed his left hand on his head as he waited for her response.

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
After sometime passed, Ray carrying Shun towards the Inn and setting her down, the moment he did she took her place on the bench, only to be interrupted by a question Ray had about Tokaru, which was in her defense was appropriate. "“So what does your friend look like?” Shun quickly spoke out to Ray about the appearance of Tokaru. "Well... he's rather tall, long black hair, to his waist actually, mustache and goatee combo." "Oh, and he has emerald green serpent Faunus eyes, he's a great guy." Then the loud sound of a grumbling belly which was Ray's caused him to retort back to her. ““Sorry I have not eaten much lately." Shun only chuckled at this, for she was feeling quite famished as well, but not the point that her stomach gave it away, next thing she knows, she see's two fox like ears peek out from Ray's head, which he also spoke out about. “You saw that didn’t you?” To this, she nodded her head and spoke in a very puzzled tone. "Yeah?" "Their fox ear's, so what?" She questioned him, willing to hear his words as she hearkened to them, wondering why he asked her such a silly question, for one she didn't mind Faunus, and two it doesn't concern her why he had to hide them from her. "Don't worry, Tokaru's a Faunus as well, I don't care if you're one."

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
The rushing wind, smacking the lad on a mission in the face as he bolted through the forest surrounding Bellmuse, the same place a Grimm could appear and take a gander at snacking on a travelling citizen, or a playful child. Either way, the tan cloaked figure, the same figure clad in black armour, armour that was making quite a bit of noise as Tokaru trekked towards the town, it wasn't until he breached the forest line that he saw it, quite glad that he found it for now he leaned forwards and took in several long strokes of breathe. He was exhausted from his run; for he didn't stop until he found the village or town if you assume it to be this, after his break he began walking towards the local center where upon entering saw the ground in the plaza. It was disturbed, with long trails that appeared to resemble human fingers, he cupped his hand over his chin, quite confused about this situation but quickly turned his attention back to the search, after listening to the folks who spoke about him. He overhead one about the young figure who wore red and made the lines in the ground, he took that as a sign to go look, he began walking in the direction of what they said they last saw them until finding the local Inn.

To his surprise, he saw Shun there and another figure, a male, Tokaru figured that was the other person Shun mentioned, and as he approached he pulled his hood off, revealing a slim face, handsome individual with sharp serpent like eyes, emerald and glimmering, a mustache and goatee as well as long obsidian hair in a ponytail. "Bloody hell Shun, what's going on here, who's is this guy?" He inquired, his tall physique making him appear heavier, the cloak he wore hid his true size, but the black armor did peak out, and a large blade strung upon his right shoulder, as tall as he was which was six foot two inches, while the weapon appeared to be three to four inches short of six two. "You there, lad, what's going on here?" He said, looking at the male in the duster, his dark green eyes locked onto him as a rather uneasy expression filled his eyes, the deep, crisp tone of his voice rang out, making several females stare at him and admire the enticing allure it brought.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Ray was quite confused why he was being grilled, with his hand sliding off his head. He allowed his Fox ears to stand up naturally, as he looked the green-eyed man in the eye. “She tripped doing. I would say 40 miles an hour we were racing” he stated before loosening the buckles around his neck, wrists, waist, and ankles before then pulling the caller down from his nose and mouth, revealing the entirety of his face. “And the name is Ray. Ray, Kurama, Allen” he announced to the Emerald eye man, he then looked down to Shun he began to speak once more. “I think her ankle is busted. I only say that because of how dark and big the bruise is,” he stated before he began to roll up his right sleeve, and releasing his focus of aura from the arm to allow the bruises to show. His arm rapidly became darker and darker before turning to an extremely dark purple showing that all three bones in his arm were broken. “I kind of know what a broken bone looks like from the outside, but nevertheless she says it is a sprain those it is up to somebody with medical experience.” He acknowledged as he set down on the bench his arm still extremely dark purple it had started to scare people off. He swiftly pulled his sleeve back down and poured his aura back into the arm as he remains seated he noticed a clinking sound coming from the Emerald eye man's armor. “Your armor sounds a bit loose.” He stated before looking over to Shun to see what she had to say

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
With time passing by and then the loud clanking sound filling the air, Shun's eyes darted towards the sound to see a figure approaching, at first she wasn't sure whom it could be, until they removed their hood and her eyes glimmered with glee to see her friend, who at first began questioning her and then barking questions at Ray. "Bloody hell Shun, what's going on here, who's is this guy?" "You there, lad, what's going on here?" She sighed and put her hand up even as Ray spoke to him and to her, “She tripped doing." "I would say 40 miles an hour we were racing” She then spoke out once more to Ray and then Tokaru. "Chill Tokaru, me and Ray just had a friendly race, don't be soo defensive." And before she could continue, Ray spoke out once more to Tokaru. “I think her ankle is busted. I only say that because of how dark and big the bruise is.” Next thing she knows, Ray is pointing out her injury to Tokaru and blurts out a comment. “I kind of know what a broken bone looks like from the outside, but nevertheless she says it is a sprain those it is up to somebody with medical experience.” Which she responds with. "It's not broken, I'm still able to move it... barely and it hurts like Hel, but still it's not broken."

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Sat May 27, 2017 1:54 am; edited 3 times in total

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
When meeting the two, the first thing Tokaru hears is the male speaking to him. "She tripped doing. I would say 40 miles an hour we were racing.” Which was followed by another series of words to his ear drums. “And the name is Ray." "Ray, Kurama, Allen.” The male gave his name to Tokaru, which Tokaru didn't feel as though he didn't need to give his, but he felt as though Shun already told Ray about who he was, and speaking of Shun, she was speaking towards Ray and him as well. "Chill Tokaru, me and Ray just had a friendly race, don't be soo defensive." Which Tokaru simply replied to. "I see, a race, considering the message you sent me Shun, I felt as though you two got into a fight." "I'm only trying to understand the situation and asset the solution here." His words where quick, precise and sharp, much like a snake would be, he then watched Ray point out Shun's ankle and then his own arm, before giving out a diagnosis about her legs position. "I kind of know what a broken bone looks like from the outside, but nevertheless she says it is a sprain those it is up to somebody with medical experience." Which was also added by Shun who easily dismissed Ray's conclusion. "It's not broken, I'm still able to move it... barely and it hurts like Hel, but still it's not broken."

To this, Tokaru simply walked up to Shun as he listened to Ray comment on his armour. “Your armor sounds a bit loose.” Tokaru simple spoke out as he placed his sword next to his feet, a loud thud and a puff of cloud surrounding it, the large black scabbard having little to no décor on it, and clearly not made of wood. "Hmm..." The tone of his reaction to Shun's ankle made him question their examination as he simply placed his thumb and index finger about her injured region, completely expecting a reaction out of Shun, he turned it as best he could before pressing his fingers against her swollen limb and standing up as he looked at them both. "Good news, it's not broken, bad news, it's dislocated, meaning... I will have to force it back into the socket, which will hurt more than Shun would care to have." "Do you have a place where we can do the operation in private, now looking at your arm Ray." He carefully walked over to him and looked at the limb, he knew Ray would have a reaction as well, so he was careful and quickly sighed. "Looks like your arm is broken in several places." "From what I see... the humerus, the ulna and the radius, in two places on each of those." He points out and stands up, picking up his Daikatana and placing it back over his shoulder, looking at them both as he waits for a response from them both.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Standing up after the man name Tokaru examine their injuries and concluded Shun’s injury to be a dislocated ankle and his injury to be six breaks two per bone in his right arm, Ray walked around to Shun wrapping his right arm around her back and neck while using his aura to stiffen his right arm. He then takes her arm and places it around his neck as he helps her hobble over to the inn then down a hallway to the last door on the left inside there are two pieces of furniture, a small bedside table and a double wide bed helping her over to the side of the bed. He set her down and walks around to the opposite side of the room. He leans up against the wall. “This currently is my home sweet home until I get my weapon that I may enroll into Syne,” he stated patiently waiting for Tokaru to begin the procedure. All the while, he wondered to himself, “Why does he need privacy the dislocation granted it is painful when resetting but it's not like it would gather onlookers.” He thought, with his right arm. Now gone limp from no aura being supplied to it, the pain of the breaks started to take his attention as he slowly gritted his teeth. Even though his face showed no sign of pain

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
After listening to Tokaru speak out about the situation. "I see, a race, considering the message you sent me Shun, I felt as though you two got into a fight." "I'm only trying to understand the situation and asset the solution here." She sighed again, then her gaze was met to Tokaru now kneeling before her, examining her ankle, when he grabbed it was when she tensed up, the tried not to jerk about as the dark haired comrade assessed her injury which when she heard it, was not too pleased with the answer. "Good news, it's not broken, bad news, it's dislocated, meaning... I will have to force it back into the socket, which will hurt more than Shun would care to have." "Do you have a place where we can do the operation in private, now looking at your arm Ray." This caused Shun to react in a unhappy manner. "Di-Dislocated?!." Shun blurted out, and hearing Tokaru talk to Ray about his arm being broken also made her wonder how much knowledge this man head about anatomy, next thing she knew, she was being picked up and carried to a new location, a home as a matter of fact. “This currently is my home sweet home until I get my weapon that I may enroll into Syne.” Shun looked about after being set down and watched Ray lean against the wall, and possibly Tokaru behind them, after the relocation, Shun gave a nervous series of words towards her heavily armored compatriot, not sure how this would work or how it would feel. "It's I-Is it going to hurt Tokaru?" A gentle whimper leaked from her lips, the sudden change from her calm and almost boyish tone became girlish and shy in a manner, she didn't like the fact that she had to deal with pain, even if it was for her better self, at least she had a feeling Tokaru knew what he was doing.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
With both Shun and Ray words striking against his ears, Tokaru simply hearkened to their words, upon doing so he watched as Ray picked Shun up and led him to a small building and then let him enter before the bellowed words of Ray ring through the air. "This currently is my home sweet home until I get my weapon that I may enroll into Syne.” Tokaru smiled gently to the male as he was honored to be allowed into the wondrous small household before hearing Shun speak out. “It's I-Is it going to hurt Tokaru?” The small framed girl asked him, quite surprised in the sudden change in her attitude as he heard her response before about her ankle being dislocated; he responded by bending down to her and smiling, patting her shoulder with one hand and placing his other on her ankle.

"Perhaps, but so long as you don't pay attention..." He said and then paused shortly before using his Semblance to coat her ankle in a sweet scented pink liquid, and before he says anything else, while he spoke to Shun before hand, his hand on her shoulder slid down to her ankle, he gripped it gently and used his other to jolt her foot back up, the loud snapping sound filled the air as he relocated the joints. "Like so, Shun." He finished his sentence, he wanted to make sure he caught her off-guard with his words and after doing that, his Semblance began to seep into her skin, dripping out of his gauntlets and coating her ankle with the powerful healing liquid, within a few minutes the inflated muscles began to swell down, hen then turned to Ray.

"You, however, are a different story, reason I asked you to bring me here was, for one, so I could have a more comfortable place to relocate Shun's ankle." "And two, to work on your arm, your arm is quite more... delicate, if I have to say." He retored and walked towards Ray, then patted his other shoulder, the uninjured one, then walked over to the table and went into the inside of his armor, near the gauntlet, and unlatched it to reveal a syringe, his emerald eyes looked up at Ray as a grin creeped upon his face. "Take a seat mate." His words filled the air as suddenly he opened his mouth, letting two, very long, and very gnarly looking two inch fangs to unfold from the roof of his mouth, he pulled the plunger out from the needle. Placing the now open end of the tube towards his fangs, pushed the fang forwards to allow the pink liquid to fill the once clear tub with the same pink liquid, after filling it up, he puts the plunger back in and looks at Ray as his fangs slipped back into his mouth. "Let's begin." He said, pulling the cap off the needle to reveal a long thin hollow piece of metal, Tokaru tapped the tub and pushed the plunger up to allow the liquid to squirt out, which made a smile come across his face.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum