You are not connected. Please login or register

Return of an Heirloom [Tokaru, Shun, Ray] (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Deathstalker

Deathstalker
From only experiencing a little of what these three hunters were capable of she knew she had to do what she could to protect the smaller one. She nudged the little one with her tail to try and get it to run away and the little one reluctantly did as he was told and tried to make a break for it. This however would soon be a nearly fatal mistake.

While attempting to flee the little one was attacked. First one of his legs was broken by the smallest huntress. While crying out in pain the little one took another hit from the girl an a piece of his pincer came flying off. The little one still trying to get away used it's stinger swung at the girl in an attempts to knock her back while he continued to flee. But the attacks weren't over yet it seemed. While the little one was trying to get away he didn't take notice in another hunter that seemed to be coming at him. As a result of this error the little one took another hit to one of his pincers which cracked off the lower part of it and caused the rest of it to fall off.

The bigger one seemed to have had enough of the hunters beating up on the smaller one and when balance was finally restored in the beast she made her move getting in front of the smaller one and taking a hit to the side. Crying out in both pain and anger the bigger one used her pincer to slash at the girl while her stinger went too attack the other assailant from behind. While this was occurring the bigger one took another hit to one of it's legs. The little one was at first was stunned either by fear or by the pain it felt but the moment it came back it it's senses it began to flee again like how it was first instructed to do. It gained quite a bit of distance but that doesn't seem to help much when a ball of aura is coming at you now does it? The little one didn't notice the blast until it was too late and it caused him to go airborne and land upside-down. Scrambling to flip back over the little one began panicking and couldn't seem to get back on his feet.

The bigger one took notice of this and tried to make her way over to the little one but was stopped by the more speedy hunter. Some form of sonic projectile hit the bigger on in her side she tried to just shake it off and in that time didn't see the hunter make his move to her leg. She was hit and another leg came off so she was back to being really out of balance the beat hit the ground an began to fade it had been defeated. The little one saw his mother fading away which made him even more terrified and squirm on his back even more at this point he was a sitting duck.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Battle Summary:

Deathstalker 1: 0/200; Burned
Deathstalker 2: 30/200

Little One: Took all 3 of Shun's hits, One of Tokaru's hits landed, Ray didn't attack the little one
Bigger One: Took 2 of Tokaru's hits and all of Ray's hits (You guys did 170 damage together overkill lol)

Bigger One Before Death: Slashed at Shun and tried to sting Tokaru

If attack hits- Grimm Deal: 60 dmg per hit without DEF or Armor calculated in

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
The battle waged onward, seeing her comrades strike the large and smaller Scorpion, but hearing Tokaru call out to them to attack the larger one, and the manner that his voice was; was quite villainous, evil and unseated for him, but before she could spout anything, a sharp pinch filled her being. She cupped her hand over the pain quickly, before pulling it back to reveal a small patch of blood on her palm, she was hit and didn't even notice until now, which made her look back up. Upon seeing the larger Deathstalker lunging in for an attack, this caused her to do several backflips to avoid the incoming strikes before tumbling into some rubble, hitting it very heard which caused her to lay there, cupping her side where she was hit and cringing from the pain, while her hair allowed both of her eyes to watch the beast die off. Her dark brown left eye and diamond blue right gaze at her comrades, adjusting her body to sit upward as he panted out, hating the feeling that filled her being. "I'm hit!" "Tokaru, take that little jerk down!" She said, slowly standing up after catching her breath and looking at it, seeing it on the ground, flaying about its legs trying to get up, she didn't bother trying to attack it due to her side hurting too much.

Combat Information

Attacks Used: 0
Semblance Effect Used: N/A
Combat Stats: N/A
SP Used: N/A

Stats
STR: 5+2 = 7 [35 Physical Damage]
DEF: 3+2 = 5 [25 Physical Defense]
RES: 3 [15 Dust Defense]
SPT: 1 [5 Dust Damage]
SPD: 0 [3 Attacks]

HP: 115
-35 Health (Shun hasn't noticed her wound yet.)
-0 Health (Shun dodged incoming attack.)

Aura: 130
-10 Aura on Post 44
-20 Aura on Post 48

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
When the battle began to come to a crawl, seeing the larger Stalker die off, but not before landing a strike on him by its stinger, he quickly notices Shun dodging this, which caused him to sustain the assault but what was more enjoyable was the smaller one trying to scamper away. He could see how frail, weak and frightened it was, this sensation filled him with a rush he hadn't felt in a while, but this all stopped when he heard Shun cry out that she gotten hit, and as quickly as his rush came, it fled away. He quickly rushed to her side and helped stand Shun up, if she needed it, and nodded when she told him to take it down, as quickly as that statement came, more so was his reaction for going towards the weakened beast. "I'll end you beast!" "No one hurts my friends!" He retorted out before suddenly his body released his black Aura about, he took in a deep breath, as his mouth filled with air, mixed with another component before he released his contained power, and upon doing so did he reveal his trump card.

A large black mist spewed from his lips, enough so to cover a large twenty-foot cone before him, the black mist began to burn and melt away any matter before it, much like the acid he used on his blade at the beginning of their meeting the unwelcomed beings. And upon releasing the cloud of death which smelt like Sulphur, he roared out to his comrade Ray, just encase he was about to get in the way of his incoming attack while he rushed into the cloud, being how he was immune to the power of his own Semblance. "Ray, stay clear of the mist, it's Acid, my Semblance!" He clicked out before dragging his blade along the now eroding earth, once getting towards the upside down he swung his mighty blade at the beasts pinchers, trying to cleave them off to eliminate any chance of it fighting back. Before suddenly jolting his blade forward as he jumped backwards, trying to gain some distance from it if the blasted monster swung its pinchers towards him in the act of defense, that was if his attack missed or he sword didn't cleave through the touch exoskeleton.

Information
Attacks Commenced: 3
Damage Calculated: Possible 90 Damage dealt (Calculated without possible burn damage.)
Attack 1: 20 Semblance Damage+5 Possible Burn Effect every 20 damage dealt
Attack 2: 35 Physical Damage
Attack 3: 35 Physical Damage

Stats
STR: 5(+2 Physical Weapon Damage): 35 Physical Damage
DEF: 3(+2 Physical Armor Resistance): 25 Physical Resistance
RES: 3: 15 Dust Resistance
SPT: 1: 5 Dust Attack
Speed: 0: 3 attacks

Aura 105
-20 Aura on post 45
+5 Aura from Recovery on post 49
-10 Aura on post 53 (Utility)
-20 Aura on post 53 (Damage)

125 HP
-35 Health (Stalker attack on post 51)

Last edited by Tokaru Anderson on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Hearing Tokaru call out his name, Ray watched as the big Deathstalker evaporate from existence Just as he was about to run to Tokarus side, he heard him say not to as the black mist was acid and his semblance. Looking more to the ground where the black mist was it was evident that it was very potent bolting over to Shun, Ray wrapped his arm around her back as he anchors her arm around his neck, all he could do was stand there and watch, as Tokaru went to work on the helpless Deathstalker. “Well, Shun it looks like you need some more patchwork done. Also, next time you go ballistic let me have some fun too.” Ray said with a grin across face As his eyes return to their silver blue color and his hair. No longer standing on in from the anger he had Overflowing

Information
Attacks Commenced: N/A
Damage Calculated: N/A

Stats
STR: 5: (25 no weapon) Physical Damage
DEF: 1: 5 Physical Damage
RES: 1: 5 Dust Defense
SPT: 5: 25 Dust Damage
Speed: 8: 4 attacks

Aura 110/150

HP 150/150

Mach Step:

Deathstalker

Deathstalker
The young, little, and inexperienced child of the beast continued to struggle. It flailed it's legs to and fro,  in an effort to regain it's composure and position to better defend itself and avenge the death of it's mother against these horrible and savage fleshlings...but it was all in vain.

Due to it's inexperience in battle, it was unaware of any possible ways to right itself quick enough to stop what was coming next. It shrieked out a blood-curdling screech as it's body was burnt and dissolving in some areas, and it barely felt as one of it's pincers was severed from it's body: the damage had already been done, and it's body had started to fade into ash and dust.

As it faded, that last conscious thought it had, was that of hope: it hoped it could see it's mother again...and who knows? Maybe it could? Maybe in the afterlife, it would happily meet it's mother and they would once again hold each other in a loving embrace...if there was such a thing to exist, for a Grimm.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mom: Dead
Kid: Dead

"The acceptance of death gives you more of a stake in life, in living life happily, as it should be lived. Living for the moment."

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
When the sensation of another aiding her came to her mind, feeling Ray assist her up after Tokaru, and keeping her standing, when she saw the sheer power of Tokaru's Semblance unleashed, she didn't realize how potent it really was, but seeing him swiftly switch between liquid and gas forms of his Semblance, it showed he knew what he was doing. But it also showed her, that she herself had a lot to learn on how to properly implicate her own Semblance in combat, all she did was use her buffing effect, and then her damage portion, she didn't have anything other than that, she usually just buffed up her attack and rush into combat but seeing Tokaru use his mist as cover, and hearing the sound of combat. All she could do was watch in awe for when the smoke cleared her comrade was standing victorious amongst the beasts that once terrorized the area, which made her look about as her dark brown left eye viewed all the suffering about, seeing everyone crying and huddling in fear of what happened, she couldn't believe just two Grimm could do this much damage. "T-Tokaru... that was... amazing." She retorted out, astonished by her friends ability to swiftly eliminate the problem they had, but the fact of beforehand, when he lost control, or so she assumed, hearing his voice change from the kind and caring to the more violent and vicious tone, it made her look at Ray, giving him a concerned look while speaking softly to him in order to not allow Tokaru to hear them. "Ray, did you notice Tokaru's change in being from before?" "Or am I going insane?"

HP: 115

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
As the rush filling his body ended, knowing the bloody beastie was finally gone, his hard work paying off in the form of his accomplishment in combat, he stood there, panting, sweat dripping from his forehead for the armor he wore was quite warm in this late summer day. When his mist finally faded, all that was left around him was a darkened circle of withered grass and half burning rocks, he figured he went overboard as he sheathed his blade, giving a sigh as he turned his head to Shun and Ray. His once emerald eyes glimmered bright red, holding a more angered tone before he shook his head, closing his eyes and re-opening them to reveal the glorious green hue once more, and with that, he began walking towards them both. "Ray, thanks for assisting Shun." "Are you okay?"

He asked her, clearly seeing the gash on her side, with a sigh he breathed in, converting the acid cloud to now of a more protective and passive mist, a vivid pink cloud that smelt of cherries, honey and a few other sweet scents, the mist surrounded Shuns wound and began healing it. After it was done, he smiled and chuckled kindly to her and Ray as he looked about after seeing his friend injury was healed, his strong but kind voice range in the air, it sounded slightly slackened and full of fear. "Thank goodness you're alright Shun." "Ray, sorry about that surprised attack, I needed to use it quickly." He spoke to them both before retorting out once more. "Anyways... it seems I'm going to have to stay here." "The injured people are going to need a Medic after this incident and that woman's going to need a burial." He stated, pointing at the half eaten Inn Keeper over yonder inside the ruined Inn.

Aura 90
-20 Aura on post 45
+5 Aura from Recovery on post 49
-10 Aura on post 53 (Utility)
-20 Aura on post 53 (Damage)
+5 Aura from Recovery on post 57
-30 Aura on post 57 (Healing) via Shun (+20 HP)

Last edited by Tokaru Anderson on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Ray looked to Shun giving a slight nod, “do not say anything. I will bring it up. I am quite curious.” He answered While watching, the black mist fade away, he then heard a thanks followed by a question from Tokaru. ”I am okay but I think Shun need a little bit of first aid” he stated as he watched Tokaru breathe in what was left of the black acid mist and turned it into a pink cloud, the smell of cherries was strong forcing Ray to carefully remove his arm from Shun so that he could pinch his nose close. But he quickly notice some of the small scratches and scrapes he had received began to heal quickly

“Yuck, I hate cherries the smell makes me nauseous.” He declared. He then heard in an apology from Tokaru “no worries” he then turned in the direction of the Inn and the owners half-eaten body. “I will take care of the grave, but before I do that. Can I ask you a question? What happened during that flight your entire manner of speaking tone and if I dare say, your personality seemed different now you do not have to explain if you do not want to, I just want to know. Should we have been afraid for our safety?" Ray question before continuing on to the Innkeepers body

Information

Stats

Aura 110/150

HP 150/150

Mach Step:

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
When the scent surrounded her being, Shun could only sigh in happiness as she loved the strong scent of cherries, raspberries and various wondrous alluring aromas, but hearing Ray stating out he disliked it, it made her chuckle as he patted his back roughly. Using enough force to knock him off his feet or stagger him without realizing it or forcing it out, and when she heard Ray point out Tokaru's tone from before, she grew a nervous look as Ray was more forward than she had liked. "Ray... I... didn't mean for you to... never mind." She said as he looked away from the two, almost afraid to watch them and hear the answer from Tokaru, but she did look up at him, her dark brown gem glancing at him while it shifted up to the corner of her eye, quickly shifting it back down towards the ground, trying to not make eye contact for too long. As she stood there, placing one of her hand upon her opposing arm and rubbing it, her bandaged hand shifting up and down while her legs moved about, turning her back towards the two males, while she looked up at the sky now.

"I should return to Syne to report this event to the teachers Ray, Tokaru, so I might... you know... fade away, so if you can't find me, I'm possibly back at the school." She spoke out to them both, turning her body slightly, allowing her slender frame to shift about. Her sweat glistened skin shimmering in the sunlight as her dark brown locks danced about her freckle coated face, the strands allowing her diamond blue right eye to peek out more now to the both of them. She gave them a reassured look, waiting for an answer from either of them, or both of them, her hands now sliding down to her slightly wide hips, the red armor she wore was slightly dirty from the dust in the air, from her fighting in it. Her bandages also looked dingy from the intense combat they held as well as her now slightly messy appealing hair, her cute like gaze was intense while she prepared for their words to reach her, while she kept her ears up if anything decided to sneak up on them.

HP: 135

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post was too short.)

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
When Tokaru had a chance to assets the area about him, placing his Daikatan upon his waist once more, the words that leaked from Rays lips, the meaning of these words scratched at his mind like nails on a chalkboard which made him glare at him. Giving him a concerned look, which was only backed up more by Shuns reaction to Ray asking such direct implications to his persona, and to his being of who he was, quickly he walked up to Ray and placed a hand upon his shoulder. "Follow me." He stated with a blunt, almost rugged tone as he walked a fair bit from Shun to keep her from hearing it all, and once Tokaru was sure Shun was unable to clearly hear his words, he pointed at Ray to stand in front of him while he turned his back to Shun. "First off, I don't want Shun hearing this." "Secondly, I shouldn't even be telling you this mate." He retorted out to Ray before sighing gently when Ray was before him and willing to hear what he had to say. "Listen, yes, there is a reason why." "You see, I suffer from several mental disorders, I won't get into great detail, but you need to know." "I at times... have no empathy for people, I could care less about them."

He said with a blunt tone as he pointed at the dead inn keeper in her ruined inn. "Like when I said it was a pity for her." "That was one time, another thing... I... suffer from DID, Dislocated Identity Disorder, or Split Personality." "And it's really bad, all I know is... I have this voice in my head that wants to take over... and... kill my friends." He says, as he looks away from Ray, fearing that he might see him as a freak, a monster of a person, something that shouldn't be alive. "To make a long story short, I was tortured for a large part of my life, I changed because of it." "But... I became a medic because I want to cure my illness, why do you think I took that pill earlier?." He asked as he expected the pill didn't take effect until after their battle due to the increased exercise he was doing which he was now feeling the effects of the drug. "I... just don't want Shun hearing this, she d-doesn't need to see me like that." "Take care of her for me, I think it's best we don't meet up again until I am... sure I am cure, don't tell her this please." "Make something up if you have to." He proclaimed as he then walked towards Ray and patted his shoulder before turning back to Shun, only to be struck in awe at her cuteness, her being and the beautiful blue eye he saw, but it was quickly shacked away as he walked towards the injured people, waving to his companions.

Aura 95
+5 Aura from Recovery Aura

OCC: Student Tokaru has left the party and topic to heal injured villagers.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“No need to worry Tokaru I can keep secrets and my apologies for being blunt with the question. I just had to know, as for taking care of Shun. I honestly do not believe she needs help. After her demonstration of her strength, but as you also witness with one hand and no weapon I was capable of fighting those oversized scorpions. I guess carrying around a pail of water to put out fires must have increased my strength quite a bit. Even though my semblance is just speed,” Ray stated before then turning towards Shun, who was looking extremely cute from the way her hair was even more so with her calico eyes making Rays face go red for moment, almost losing his composure

“H-Hey Shun good luck at school I will be joining yall when I get my sword so about a week from now.” Those were the words, the came from Ray’s mouth, however, they were not the words he wanted to use. Nevertheless, those words were a good substitute for what he was going to say, was going to be extremely embarrassing Ray, looked back up. ”S-Shun do you know if there are any more inns or rooms for rent seeing how mine has been crushed.” He asked before running up to a market stall that had a tattered cloth that covered the stall had been empty for a long time; he then took the sheets of cloth to cover the innkeeper’s body and ran his fingers across for forehead closing her eyes as he dragged his fingers downward.

While looking for one of the townspeople to point him in the direction of the cemetery, his eyes were once again, diverted to Shun. However, Ray then shut his eyes and counted to four, and then exhaled and counted to four, before opening his eyes and returning to his normal state of mind. “Yes, you should go and report this incident. I am amazed no other students came to the commotion you think the two Deathstalker there would be more than just one Hunter one Huntress and a civilian.” Ray said, with a snicker

Information

Stats

Aura 110/150

HP 150/150

Mach Step:

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
After the mist covered her body, gaining back some of her lost health, Shun was grateful for Tokarus kindness in giving her some well needed first aid, and when she saw him walk about, bringing Ray along it became apparent what was going on. "He doesn't want me hearing his words..." "Stupid idiot, does he not trust me enough to say it in front of me?" She asked herself, waiting for the two to return, which they did but only to see Tokaru wander off to go help the citizens, which she could commend on his gentle nature and caring mindset, but when Shun saw Ray staring at her and seeing the streak of red across his cheeks made her curious as she tilted her head while looking at him. "Something up Ray?" She inquired, strutting up to him, and once getting close to him, bent forward towards him, looking up at him, but at the same time pushing her "assets" towards him as well before speaking out to the now flustered male, whom still confused her. "So, what did you and Tokaru talk about?" "Something important I presume seeing how he is going away." "Hope you didn't say something to make him leave."

Her words filled the air, with a hearty sigh she pulled her hair up, using a hair pin she had between her bandages to keep her bangs up, allowing for her twin eyes to glimmer out, with her stare going from a cute kind to a more determined and focused type, she locked her gaze upon Ray before giving out a small giggle and standing upright. "I'm kidding, don't need to worry, if Tokaru is leaving then he has something important to take care of." "I won't pry into the matter, but I find it rather unfair that he didn't tell me as well." "I mean... we're still going to be in a team, right?" She asked Ray before realizing something and quickly pulled out her Scroll to show Ray as she went through her settings to pull out her contact information. "Since we're going to be seeing more of each other, here's my contact info." "Be sure to implement it, okay?" She gave a raise in her brow, putting the device back into her pocket and turning her back to Ray, hearing his questions and quickly speaking out to him. "Hmm... I think their is one in Bellmuse, it's close to Syne, so you can bunk there for now." "And I don't know why Ray, I'll head to the School to find out." And with that, she turns about, doing a few peppy steps before bursting into a bolt of a run back to Syne. "See you around, mister cherry cheeks!" "Find me in Syne sometime, ciao!" She proclaimed to him as she turned back around, waving to him before disappearing in the distance, going back to the school to inform them on the matter that happened.

OCC: Shun has left the topic.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“Thank you for the information. You will know when I joined the school. And yes, hopefully, we are put on the same team Catch you later.” Ray replied as he watched Shun disappear in the distance. He then began to breathe. Heavily as he was suppressing his mind on this simple task that surrounded him, but then his mind, went back to Shun making his heart quicken “What the heck get a hold of yourself, Ray, why did this not happen. When I first met her?” He asked himself as he went over to the innkeeper, making sure the cover that was over her, was tucked around her. He carried her carefully supporting her with his left arm, mostly forcing him to use a little bit of his right arm to hold the rest of up as he walked to a nearby graveyard as he did not want civilians to see her body. Just lying there, nor did he want animals desecrating her body.

reaching the graveyard he noticed an undertaker diggings new graves for the catastrophe that had just happened. “Have you done one for her.” Ray simply asked as he walked up to the Undertaker “No, not yet. I will do hers next are you her family?” Ray simply shook his head. “No she was the Innkeeper i was staying at her Inn, me and to others were trying to protect her that there were two of those damn Deathstalkers anyway, will you be able to retrieve her name? Now I do not have the time to do so. Unfortunately,” he clearly stated to the undertaker “Yes, I can retrieve her name, and dates of birth,” the Undertaker, clearly answered. Ray then simply set the body down out of the way before leaving the graveyard and then headed to the blacksmith. That he commissioned to forge a sword, he wanted to make sure he was okay and that his shop was still intact. Fortunately, they were still standing, without uttering a word to the blacksmith, Ray started heading toward Bellmuse to find an Inn to stay at.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum