You are not connected. Please login or register

Return of an Heirloom [Tokaru, Shun, Ray] (Complete)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Watching Tokaru use a pink liquid that appeared to be coming from his hands. He did not understand what it was, however, continued to watch as Tokaru used simple misdirection technique to reset Shun’s ankle, in such a manner that seemed like she did notice until it was over. Ray knew he was next so he took a seat on his bed, and watched as Tokaru pulled out a medical syringe with a capped needle on one end, he pulled the plunger out, but then unexpectedly, he noticed Tokaru revealed two long snake fangs that he used to fill the syringe, Ray quickly commented on the matter. “Shouldn’t you have sterilized those before filling the syringe?” He said, gesturing to the fangs. Not wanting to argue Ray rolled up his sleeve to his shoulder and tightened the buckle to secure it. He then began patting down his biceps and triceps, as was ready for whatever Tokaru was going to do to fix his arm before looking up to the man. “Drop that sinister smile,” he stated with a serious tone in his voice as he did not like needles however he never argued or downright refused them when knowing they were to help "Go ahead" he stated while looking back to Shun to see how her ankle was doing "Hey Shun how is your..." Ray stopped as he felt an incredible sting in his arm that kept growing

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As she sat there, seeing Tokaru come towards her and then kneel down, the moment she felt his hands on her ankle was when she jolted from the sharp pinching sensation filling her entire being, but suddenly a cold feeling washed over her ankle which made her shake. "Ah!" "That's cold you nitwit!" The moment Tokaru began speaking to her was when she focused on his words, the alluring and calming sequence of constructed sentences forced her to not focus on his hand. "Perhaps, but so long as you don't pay attention..." This was his statement to her question before hand, but the pause in his sentence was strange, but what came next was so painful she yelped in pain, which was followed by her gripping the head of Ray's bed and shatter it from her monstrous strength kicking in.. "AHH!!!" "GREAT HOLY NEVERMORE!!!" Then the words from Tokaru came after the situation. "Like so, Shun." She simply glared at him as now she watched him go over to Ray, the sight of his fangs caught her off-guard, a sudden cold sensation washed over her, almost like she was afraid of the sight which Tokaru demonstrated, next was a smile that alarmed her even more. Not those things again..." She blurted out as now it seemed Tokaru was about to operate on Ray, as he had a needle in hand that was filled with a familiar appearing liquid, much like the mist Tokaru gave off when she first met him.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
“Shouldn’t you have sterilized those before filling the syringe?” That was the question that bewildered Tokaru's ears as Ray questioned his technique, which forced him to speak out about the manner. "No need, my fangs are constantly coated in my Semblance." He paused before speaking out once more. "Yes, this is my Semblance, or part of it." "The liquid sterilized anything it touches." "It is a natural chemical my body generates." "For you see." He paused once more before placing his index finger at his throat on both sides, which would be slightly above his vocal box. "I have two glands here that create the liquid, which, when mixes with my saliva, finishes the chemical compound." "This liquid is chalk full of Probiotics, healthy Enzymes, Protein, Vitamins and good bacteria that are naturally found in all organic bodies." He proclaimed, before hearing Ray retort our once more. “Drop that sinister smile.” This made him smile once more, before putting up a rather sinister accent. "Oh, hov vould ich help you, if ich can't have some fun?" "Oh vell', let's begin, ja?" "Gut then."

Before he could say anything, Ray spoke out once more. "Go ahead" And like that he placed the needle at the locations the liquid would be needed, and as he did this he heard Ray's words towards Shun. "Hey Shun how is your..." There was a pause as Tokaru assumed it was due to him inserting the needled into the upper-arm, he injected a small portion of it before pulling out the needle and inserting it into another section of the upper arm and injecting more into Ray's arm. He then did the same to the other regions that where damaged, doing this to the two broken regions that had two broken points in them until the needle was empty, after removing the needle and then applying some bandaged to Ray's arm, he placed it into a sling and looked at him. "There, done, now due to the nature of your wounds, it will take you a full day to recover, my Semblance may accelerate cell growth via all the thing I stated." "But bone like to act up with it, so to be careful, don't take your arm out of this sling until late tomorrow at the earliest."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After listening to Tokaru, explain his semblance in detail. Ray wanted to ask more about his semblance however instead of talking to him, the pain in his right arm grew, as it was stabbed multiple times by the syringe filled with the strange pink fluid. After Tokaru had finished and wrapped his arm up and placed in a sling, Ray laid down, being careful to not headbutt Shun once he had laid down he looked to the headboard of the bed and noticed it had been broken. He looked back, knowing that it was not broken when he brought them into his room, but then recalls hearing a loud cracking sound when Shun’s ankles had snapped back into socket.

“Ack, what Shun you broke the headboard. I do not have money to compensate for that!” He said, his voice rising higher than normal as he restrained himself from shouting he then began to mumble to himself “first the arm. Now I have to wait a whole day plus a broken headboard. Grrr Ray swiftly concealed his eyes with his left arm as they constricted into cat-like eyes and flashed orange for a moment he put the little anger he had down by simply reminding himself that it was not a big deal. “A little extra work won’t kill me.” He said aloud,

hopping to his feet from the bed. He walked around to Shun extending his left arm to help her up “How’s the foot?” He asked. Then looking over to Tokaru “seeing how I have to keep this arm in the sling for whole day would ya’ll like to help me with a unofficial job, I came across this village and on the way here I notice a few Grimm and since it is going to take 7 days until my sword is ready. I figured I would either train for seven days or go after the Grimm with my bare hands.” Ray explained the reason why he was outside of the main city boundaries, where it was safe

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
All Shun could hear was the fact Ray was complaining about something, it made her sit up and look towards him as he spoke out to her. "Ack, what Shun you broke the headboard. I do not have money to compensate for that!” All Shun could do was blush at her incompetence of noticing her own strength, and turn away form him with a slight frown upon her face. "S-Sorry..." "A-At least I didn't do that to you if you were there." That was all she could say as now she looked back to him only to get more words from him, her dark locks swaying back and forth when her head shifted, making a glimmering blue shimmer appear behind her bangs, the hair covering her right eye before quickly concealing it. "A little extra work won’t kill me.” Which Shun replied swiftly to. "No it wont, and it won't kill me either." Before accepting another series of words from him, which implied about her ankle. "How’s the foot?" To this she simply remarked to him. "It's fine, better actually." Before intruding on the next sentence Ray blurted out towards Tokaru now. "Seeing how I have to keep this arm in the sling for whole day would ya’ll like to help me with a unofficial job, I came across this village and on the way here I notice a few Grimm and since it is going to take 7 days until my sword is ready." "I figured I would either train for seven days or go after the Grimm with my bare hands.” When she listened closely to it, it actually was towards her and Tokaru, which she nodded her head in an accepting manner.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
It was hilarious, seeing a small and quite frail looking lass shatter a bedframe from him snapping her ankle back into place, a simple chuckle rhythmed from his throat and packed up the gear he had, he cleaned up his needle, and putting a red ribbon on it to signify it needed to be disposed properly and then stood up. He looked over at Ray and listened in on the conversation he had. “Ack, what Shun you broke the headboard. I do not have money to compensate for that!” Then, he proclaimed work wouldn't hurt him, which made Tokaru speak out to him about his situation once more. "So long as you don't do heavy lifting... or hunt Grimm for a day or two, then you'll be fine." "But..." Before he could finish, Shun retorted out about how her ankle was feeling better, this made Tokaru smile for he knew his Semblance healed her ankle, but he still wanted her to recover more. "That also means you to Shun, your ankle may have healed, but I only assisted the acceleration, you and Ray are in the same boat for now." "Until I am certain of the prowess of my Semblance."

He stated as he hadn't used his Semblance's healing factor on people before, they were actually his first two patients and was actually using them as guinea pigs, he wanted to estimate the actual capabilities of it, he knew how powerful his Acidic power was, but not the healing factor, other than on himself with the water bottles he used. "So Ray, since I see that Shun might cause more damage." "I'll stay, don't need her breaking more of your bones... or bed." He said with a chuckle as now Ray retorted out towards him and seemly Shun as well. "Seeing how I have to keep this arm in the sling for whole day would ya’ll like to help me with a unofficial job, I came across this village and on the way here I notice a few Grimm and since it is going to take 7 days until my sword is ready." "I figured I would either train for seven days or go after the Grimm with my bare hands” This made him speak out once more, hoping they would hearken to his demands. "As I said beforehand, I am staying, so I do not mind helping you out, just let me get things settled... oh right, med time." He said before going into the neck region of his armor and pulling out a small pill bottle, he popped in a single small peach tone puck shaped pill into his mouth before his tone changed to a more calm minded one after a minute or so. "Forgive me... I... need to take one everyday... at... about this time." "No worries though."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After hearing Shun, and Tokaru says that they would be staying around, Ray immediately took lead walking out of the room down the hallway exiting the Inn before turning around to the two; “All right, how does some exercising and training sound before dinner and turning in for the night.” He suggested extending his arm and holding his left palm to the sky before curling it back into a fist with a smirk on his face. “I may not be able to fight or train with my right arm. But that leaves me with my left arm and both my legs.” Ray began to scratch the back of his head, before realizing that he never explained to Tokaru on how he broke his arm, and he never told Shun what his semblance was even though Tokaru explained his.

“Hey I guess I should tell ya’ll how I broke my arm and the nature of my semblance, I meet hunter and I stuck with him to see how I stack up… to cut a long story short we found a dead hunter. he had a gun I took it we entered a cave and found the murderer a Beowulf I threw a sharpened stick at it but the stick shattered I tried the gun but that did nothing so I resorted to fisticuffs using my semblance Mach Step I charged at it at full speed somewhere around 700 miles per hour. My punch hit square on its chest, unfortunately, hitting a bony plate on its chest it was as hard as granite I didn’t even scratch it that is when my arm shattered yes not break like it is now but shattered, however, I did push I back before it tried to bury us with it after that I returned the gun to the hunters family the whole time i have been focusing my aura into my arm to speed up the healing and as you noticed Tokaru only six breaks left, and here we are.” The story concluded

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
When Tokaru told Ray not to do much which he healed, she gave a sly smile as she thought she was off the hook as well, boy was she wrong, when she heard Tokaru address her neck, her smile quickly darted away and she stood up, wobbling a bit. "That also means you to Shun, your ankle may have healed, but I only assisted the acceleration, you and Ray are in the same boat for now." "Until I am certain of the prowess of my Semblance." "What!?" "No... grrr..." She stated as she could still feel her ankle being stiff from the operation, what Tokaru said was true, her ankle was still healing and she hated that, she hated that her body was still frail like this. And when Ray began talking to them both Shun listened, he also spotted Ray leaving and reached out for aid to help her get around. "“All right, how does some exercising and training sound before dinner and turning in for the night.” “I may not be able to fight or train with my right arm." "But that leaves me with my left arm and both my legs" When Shun was assisted and surely followed behind them both, she heard Ray speak about that to them both, she didn't mind doing some training, it would surely help her ankle if she got some work in on it, what's the worst that could happen to it?

Well breaking it would be bad, but either way, what she heard next took her by surprise even more. “Hey I guess I should tell ya’ll how I broke my arm and the nature of my semblance, I meet hunter and I stuck with him to see how I stack up… to cut a long story short we found a dead hunter." "He had a gun, I took it, we entered a cave and found the murderer, a Beowulf I threw a sharpened stick at it but the stick shattered I tried the gun but that did nothing so I resorted to fisticuffs, using my semblance "Mach Step", I charged at it at full speed somewhere around 700 miles per hour." "My punch hit square on its chest, unfortunately, hitting a bony plate on its chest, it was as hard as granite I didn’t even scratch it, that is when my arm shattered, yes not break like it is now but shattered, however, I did push I back before it tried to bury us with it after that I returned the gun to the hunters family the whole time I have been focusing my aura into my arm to speed up the healing and as you noticed Tokaru only six breaks left, and here we are.” Hearing all that, it made sense how Ray was able to move so fast, and it also explained how he ended up with a busted up arm.

"I see." She spoke out and pondered on how to explain her own Semblance. "Mine's... a bit more complicated to explain Ray." She blurted out before resuming her sentence. "From what I know... my Semblance is a direct result of me coming into contact with Dust, unknown chemicals and... electricity." "I'm sure that was what triggered it, for you see Ray, Tokaru, I'm able to control my own Aura in a matter that can, I literally can shoot energy projectiles." "But... I can also do more than that, it also makes me more... potent passively, as you saw Ray, I can run faster, longer, jumper further and higher than others." "And my strength as well, I also have a strange reaction to Dust in general when near it." Shun said as she looked at Ray, now next to him and possibly next to Tokaru, whom she hoped had some insight on her condition, or knew someone who did.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
The moment Ray began moving out of the room after the exchanged words beforehand, Tokaru noticed Shun needing some help, he handed her his daikatana to use as a walking stick and assisted her out of the room, as he walked, Tokaru listened in on what Ray had to say. “All right, how does some exercising and training sound before dinner and turning in for the night.” “I may not be able to fight or train with my right arm." "But that leaves me with my left arm and both my legs" This statement concerned Tokaru as he knew if Ray or even Shun pushed themselves, they could hurt themselves to were their injuries would require further attention and maintenance. "You two need rest is what you need, not training." "I may not be a full fledge doctor or field medic yet." "But even I know the limits of my power... for now, but I guess as long as I am accompanying you two about, I'll allow it." Tokaru blurted out as now he heard Ray retort about how his arm got broken, or rather shattered from the sound of it, and when he pointed out the six points, he made more sense on how his arm got better, and after that Shun began explaining something as well, her Semblance for Ray explained his.

"Mine's... a bit more complicated to explain Ray." She blurted out before resuming her sentence. "From what I know... my Semblance is a direct result of me coming into contact with Dust, unknown chemicals and... electricity." "I'm sure that was what triggered it, for you see Ray, Tokaru, I'm able to control my own Aura in a matter that can, I literally can shoot energy projectiles." "But... I can also do more than that, it also makes me more... potent passively, as you saw Ray, I can run faster, longer, jumper further and higher than others." "And my strength as well, I also have a strange reaction to Dust in general when near it." It was interesting to hear Shun talk about her Semblance and how it was triggered which sparked an educated assumption in his mind to what Shun said. "Intriguing... so you said... chemicals and dust, per say was the dust in a powder form?" "If so, it would explain how you were exposed." "And electricity... perhaps the electrical charge ionized the dust powder which caused a random chain reaction with the chemicals." He paused before speaking once more. "It sounds like you underwent a mutation more or less, and that mutation awoke your Semblance, your Semblance didn't change, but you did, which was what possibly caused it to awaken." Tokaru spoke out as he stood there with Ray and Shun, keeping an eye on Shun's stance, just encase she lost balance before he began speaking again. "That's my theory at least."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“Ahh ha ha” Ray had started to laugh. After hearing Tokaru start to over analyze Shun’s semblance “Dude, don’t over think it, not everyone is studying to be a doctor or a chemist” Ray then realized that even though they have not known each other for a long. They had started to form what looked like a true team only missing one member “Hey when I get my sword should we try to team up and form a true team?” He asked before. He walked over to the other side of the path where there was room to move around without blocking the foot traffic laying down onto his stomach. He placed his left hand firmly onto the ground, before looking up to Shun “could you sit on my back?” He asked wanting to add a little extra weight so that he could truly exercise he then looked over to Tokaru “do not worry; I am using my good arm. Speaking of which, how many should I do?” He asked as he also began thinking of doing a few laps around the fields with another thought. Following close behind the previous one, “what should we have for dinner? I guess I will figure something out.” He thought to himself, then looking up “so what do Y'all want for dinner later?” Another inquiry had escaped his lips

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As Shun listened in on Tokaru's theory, it made her think, more so in a manner that it made sense to her. "I mutated?" "I mean... yeah I did... but that triggered my Semblance?" She pondered on it, unsure if what he said was true, but in the end she could only agree with what he said, and when Ray began laughing at Tokaru, Shun's teeth flared up as she was being serious here. "It's not funny Ray!" "This is serious, if I didn't change like I did, I wouldn't be here today!" "I was never like this, I use to be weak, frail... and helpless." Shun said as she turned her head away from the gaze of Tokaru and Ray, hobbling over to a place to sit down, she didn't like telling people about her past, nor how she became as she is, it was hard enough to hider her power, but even more so to be reminded she use to be a burden on others. “Hey when I get my sword should we try to team up and form a true team?" Shun heard this and spoke out to Ray in a quick tone. "I don't know... I'm not great with others..." "It's a maybe with me." She said and saw him now on the ground, he was going to be doing pushup's and his question rang out to her. "Could you sit on my back?" She clicked her tongue at him. "Are you asking me because you think I'm heavy?" "Sounds like you're calling me fat?" "I prefer the term... thicc." Shun said with a slight grin and looked at Tokaru to help her over as she sat down his large sword.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
After his words came out, filling Shuns ears, he could tell she was pondering on something, a wondie-wonder she was concocting, but what she said next took him by surprise for it was Ray's comment about his assessment that caused her to becoming almost angry. "It's not funny Ray!" "This is serious, if I didn't change like I did, I wouldn't be here today!" "I was never like this, I use to be weak, frail... and helpless." Tokaru looked at Shun as he viewed her going towards a seating place not too far from them, only to see Ray now attempting to begin pushups, hearing him become vocal to Tokaru. "Do not worry; I am using my good arm." "Speaking of which, how many should I do?” Tokaru sighed and looked over to Ray, while seeing Shun reach out for help again, seeing her hand his weapon, he assisted her when she needed it and took back the Night Messenger. "Up to you mate, and no, you're not fat Shun." "Thicc... maybe, but that's your words, not mine." He stated as he responded to Shun's statement about the situation, and then bent down to Ray's eyelevel and spoke to him. "Careful with what you say Ray, I don't know Shun very well, but she has a tendency to not like being called weak... in the slightest, I don't think you meant to put like that, but she seemed to take it like that." And with that, he stood back up, his words no more than a mere whisper to Ray, making sure Shun didn't hear what he said to the brown hair male.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Balling his fist up Ray pushed himself back up to his knees and proceeded to get back on his feet. After hearing the words that both Shun and Tokaru had said to him, he walked over, crouched down in front of Shun, and looked her dead in the eyes. "I was not calling you weak far from it. I was just commenting on the over thinking that Einstein here was doing speaking of which I do not believe it was ionization. However, I do not feel like arguing or sitting down for hours to figure out what exactly happened. Let us just leave it to what happened, happened.” Ray stated as he stood back up and began walking back over to where he was going to do push-ups, before swiftly spinning back around to Shun. “And no, I was not calling you fat or thicc, in fact, I believe I am the heaviest one here that is the reason I asked you is because you’re heavier than air. And I did not want to be crushed by Tokaru since I am only using one hand,” he stated as he crouched back down and started to do one hand push-ups. Only reaching five, when he noticed some bushes in the distance, rustling

Deathstalker

Deathstalker
Church bells could be heard at the center of the town and some people could be seen dressed in black and some every crying. What happened? A young girl suffering from a heat stroke due to the summer blaze finally passed away. Her parents having a feeling she wouldn't last much longer already had the arrangements set and the funeral was being held only a few hours after she died. Most in the down seemed to have known the girl since she was always so helpful and it was a shame that she was taken too soon. But that's what happens when you over work yourself to try and help everyone.

Deathstalkers- 2
Health- 200

Among all the negativity two deathstalkers emerged from the edge of the town. One was a bit bigger than the other and walked cautiously in front of the smaller one. The townspeople saw the grimm and started panicking which in turn caused the bigger of the two deathstalkers to use its tail to start destroying buildings. The smaller one of the two began mimicking the bigger one and began to destroy the town as well.

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
"I was not calling you weak far from it." "I was just commenting on the over thinking that Einstein here was doing speaking of which I do not believe it was ionization." "However, I do not feel like arguing or sitting down for hours to figure out what exactly happened." "Let us just leave it to what happened, happened.” “And no, I was not calling you fat or thicc, in fact, I believe I am the heaviest one here that is the reason I asked you is because you’re heavier than air." "And I did not want to be crushed by Tokaru since I am only using one hand.” These words filled the air about Shun, seeing how she seemed to see his point now, and looking over at Tokaru, clearly with that suit of armor he had on, he wasn't going to be light at all, which made Shun feel better in a sense. "You're right Ray... sorry." Her words seemed dull, almost bored as she did as Ray asked and sat on his back, the 49 kilogram or 108 lbs. female took a comfortable spot on the larger male and looked at Tokaru once more. "Tokaru, got any plans for later?" "I got none and I guess training here will last quite sometime." She requested the information from Tokaru, while she waited, a figure in the distance began rushing towards the group of three, it looked like the Inn Keeper.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
When Tokau listened in on the conversation of Shun and Ray, he felt an itch about his neck, he shifted his shoulders and this caused his armor to creek, he then heard Ray speak out. "I was not calling you weak far from it." "I was just commenting on the over thinking that Einstein here was doing speaking of which I do not believe it was ionization." "However, I do not feel like arguing or sitting down for hours to figure out what exactly happened." "Let us just leave it to what happened, happened.” “And no, I was not calling you fat or thicc, in fact, I believe I am the heaviest one here that is the reason I asked you is because you’re heavier than air." "And I did not want to be crushed by Tokaru since I am only using one hand.” Einstein eh? That was the thought Tokaru had just now as he let Ray speak more towards them both, and when Ray finished, Tokaru spoke.

"Now now, I wouldn't say that, he was a mathematician, not a doctor, don't compare two different scientific fields together unless you surely know the comparisons." He gave a chuckle, knowing it might mess with Ray just a slight bit, and when he heard Shun talk to Ray and apologized, Tokaru spoke. "No need to apologize Shun, you did nothing wrong." And when she spoke out after sitting on Ray's back, it was directed towards him. "Tokaru, got any plans for later?" "I got none and I guess training here will last quite sometime." He gave a smiled before placing a finger on his lips. "Hmmm... now, if I told you, that would ruin the surprised." "I'll let you know if something comes up for us both." "I'm pretty much free for now." He proclaimed, but before he could say anything, he heard a voice coming from behind them, it was distressed clearly which caused him to impede towards it. "H-Help!" "G-Grimm!" "Attacking the town!" "Two Deathslatkers, please, you have to help everyone." The man said as he ran up to the group, thiis caught Tokaru's attention real quick which made him glance at Ray and Shun. "Training's over you two, we have work to take care of, let's try to keep your wounds as light as possible."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After doing five push-ups, Ray focused on the bushes he raised his ears to try to gather what was going on around them as he watched the innkeeper bolt out of the bushes screaming “H-Help!" "G-Grimm!" "Attacking the town!" "Two Deathstalkers, please, you have to help everyone." Ray heard the innkeeper shout, Ray immediately walked up to her, “Deathstalkers they came because of all the sadness due to little Isabel funeral. Please help. They are ruining her memory.” The innkeeper had spoken before hiding behind the reception desk, Ray then looked to Tokaru, and Shun whilst tightening the buckles around his wrists, ankles, waist, he then took the lead and they began walking toward the screams where smoke and dust plumbing up. “All right, let do some pest control,” Ray said. As he popped his knuckles by flexing his hand, walking onto the road, He notices two Deathstalkers while staring them down. He got as low to the ground as he could. With his feet firmly pressed against the gravel path, he readied himself for his semblance as an orange aura erupted around his legs. Waiting for the Deathstalkers to get within range, Ray continued waiting as the biggest Deathstalker stumbled within the ten-meter range. An Explosion of dust and debris from where the Fox Faunus stood his semblance launching him from zero to seven hundred miles per hour in one-step, which gave his semblance the name Mach Step. disappearing from where he stood a loud [Bomb] followed by a thunderous [Crack] while gravel and dirt were thrown into the air and a small crater appearing where he had stood. Instead of trying to stop in front of the giant scorpion-like Grimm Ray swiftly laid-back sliding across the ground, believing that the giant scorpion would try to tag him with its tail. Ray watch the tail as he slid underneath it for a brief moment, before finding himself behind it now face-to-face with the Smaller Deathstalker he now had to worry about another stinger as he prepared himself To do the dance with Deathstalkers raising his left arm with his fist balled up tight whilst also keeping his head on a swivel waiting for Shun, and Tokaru

Information
Attacks Commenced: 0
Damage Calculated: 0

Stats
STR: 5: (25 no weapon) Physical Damage
DEF: 1: 5 Physical Damage
RES: 1: 5 Dust Defense
SPT: 5: 25 Dust Damage
Speed: 8: 4 attacks

Aura 130/150 (-20 from semblance use but missed)

HP 150/150

Mach Step:

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Deathstalker

Deathstalker
There seemed to be no end to the destructive path of the two scorpions. Wrecking homes and businesses all throughout the town. It wasn't until the two go to what seemed like an Inn where three men seemed to emerge. It seemed as though they were going to try and take on the beats and the smaller one used it's tail to destroy the Inn in a rather haphazard manner. The bigger of the two used her tail to bat away any debris from hitting the smaller one which seemed rather unusual almost as though she was a mother protecting her child and perhaps that was exactly what she was.

After batting away the rubble the bigger on looked over to where the three were and the smaller one seemed to have jumped slightly when a loud sound seemed to have come from no where. The noise was loud enough to shatter glass and seemed to have disoriented the two scorpions. The smaller one swayed back and forth and the bigger one was trying to shake her head back into shape. Once she was able to focus a bit more she finally took notice that one the the three men seemed to have disappeared. Her motherly instincts made her head sharply turn toward her child which she saw the missing man. Still being partially disoriented from being in close proximity to such a loud sound she did her best to try and launch an attack attempting to aim her stinger at the man. The smaller one was still swaying and stumbling and couldn't seem to get a grip on what was occurring right in front of his eyes.

OOC Note! Please Read! (Mostly Ray):

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
When Shun heard the sentence, the thought of Grimm appearing here, of all places, it made her excited by also very nervous, it was the first time outside of the dojo that she fought one, the Beowulf that she encountered nearly making her former master its meal wasn't really a challenge. Nor could she call it a kill as she didn't even harm it, just merely throw it against the wall, all she knew was, Deathstalkers were no joke, when Ray got up and Tokaru told them to be careful, after shifting her weight onto her other leg, Shun began wobbling towards the location. The thought of these beasts harming a village while mourning the death of a little girl infuriated her, but when reaching the spot, it was worst than she thought, upon seeing the destruction of the location, Shuns mind entered a sort of trans like state. The crying people, seeing them flee, watching the scorpion like monstrosities obliterate the buildings and wreck havoc upon the people in their time of sorrow, but when she saw a small doll fall to the ground from the photo stand of the little girl, due to the Deathstalkers. The build up of sudden energy filled her being, it wasn't until the loud crack in the air that struck her out of the trance, but while she was in it, she muttered and the effects of her Semblance began to take place, the azure line all over her body. Due to her blood becoming reactive to the Dust running through it, and when the rush of emotions burst out, the ground around her cracked from her wraith, and her hair bursts into a spiky azure tone while her eyes began to glow bright crystal blue.

"STOP MAKING PEOPLE CRY!!!!!" The sudden release of these emotions took form into her Semblance, which caused her muscles to expand as she buffed herself, increasing her prowess, making her Aura thrash out violently, and as she let the emotions cry out, so did she as now bolting towards the Deathstalker. The blur of azure streaking across the ground, before suddenly Shun was in front of the large Grimm, her clenched fists, glowing with the Aura from her body swung at the beast, then another from her other hand. Swinging left, then right before jumping up into the air, going about fifteen feet, then descending back towards the ground before attempting to strike at the beasts large broad white skull like region. If she was successful, it would cause the ground around the beast to shudder and crack. for the full force of her Aura projecting into the beast would make even the might earth tremble before the might of a sixty-one point two inch, rage infilled female. Her spiky blue hair dancing in the wind from her movement, the red trousers she wore, waist consist of two pieces of clothing, the yellow cloth wrapping with a brown outline, held by a red waist strap. And the bandage wrappings that is fashioned around Shuns chest, only letting her six pack show.

Combat Information

Attacks Used: 3
Semblance Effect Used: Buff - Strength +2
Combat Stats: Shun attacked 3 times; inflicting a possible 135 Physical Damage to the large Deathstalker. [I did not calculate Grim.]
SP Used: 10

Stats
STR: 5+2(+2) = 9 [Temporary 45 Physical Damage]
DEF: 3+2 = 5 [25 Physical Defense]
RES: 3 [15 Dust Defense]
SPT: 1 [5 Dust Damage]
SPD: 0 [3 Attacks]

HP: 150

Aura: 140
-10 Aura on Post 44

Please Read:

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
After nodding to Ray about moving out and doing so himself, Tokaru trotted beside them both, but upon reaching the location, it was worst than he thought, the sight of the destruction made his heart stop before recoiling back into reality from the sudden loud boom he heard. It made him cover his ears from the shock, but what was worst, is the fact Shun reacted as she did, when the earth shattered about her and he saw the blue hue about her, it threw him for a loop. "Wait!" "Shun!" He roared out, seeing her bulrush the large Deathstalker, he growled and grabbed the handle of his Daikatana. "Oh crap!" As he flicked up on the guard, his thumb pressed against the spine of his weapon, a foul odor emitted from his body, reeking of rotten eggs as a thick, proficient liquid poured down into the sheath, and upon drawing the slender blade from its prison.

The sight of a obsidian black liquid dripping from a horrendously beautiful blade was seen, as he placed the scabbard on the back of his waist, he walked forward, his Aura flaring up as he used his Semblances acidic liquid state on his weapon, due to how Night Messenger was crafted, was not affected by the acid. The loud clanking filled the air as he proceeded towards the monster, grabbing the cloak he wore over his metal armor and ripping from his frame, he to himself rushed towards the beast Shun was fighting before retorting out. "Ray, go for the legs!" "Cripple the dang thing, Shun... just do your thing." He said with a hearty chuckle before now pulling his blade through the air, letting the trail of black mist as the acid burned the air about it, swinging his mighty blade at the eyes of the beast. Trying to apply the acid to the abomination, hoping the burn effect would cause this thing to suffer more, after swinging from his right to his left, he pivoted on his heel, circling once more to do the same as he did before, trying to slice at the eyes if he missed the first time.

If he missed either both times, he simple would jab his blades curved tip towards the monster as he would simultaneously scoot backwards to gain some ground, smiling brightly as he looked towards the area bout him, wondering how two large beasts could not be seen from miles away. While doing so, he would quickly revert his eyes back to the largest of the two Stalkers and wave his hands at the beast, coaxing it to come forth. "Hey!" "Ugly, come ere', taste my blade, for it hungers!" He beckoned to it, hoping his bait would allow Ray and Shun to cause some major damage to it, or allow him to catch it in another surprise attack, as he had more tricks up his sleeve than what he demonstrated just now. His jet black pony tail dancing about behind him, the equally dark armor he wore clanked and creaked with every movement he made, he had hoped that due to his tank-like stature, the beast would focus on him.

Information
Attacks Commenced: 3
Damage Calculated: Possible 90 Damage dealt (Calculated without possible burn damage.)
Attack 1: 20 Semblance Damage+5 Possible Burn Effect every 20 damage dealt
Attack 2: 35 Physical Damage
Attack 3: 35 Physical Damage

Stats
STR: 5(+2 Physical Weapon Damage): 35 Physical Damage
DEF: 3(+2 Physical Armor Resistance): 25 Physical Resistance
RES: 3: 15 Dust Resistance
SPT: 1: 5 Dust Attack
Speed: 0: 3 attacks

Aura 130
-20 Aura on post 45

150 HP

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After arriving behind the larger Deathstalker the earth started quaking and stones beneath his feet began to crack in half as he then heard Shun let out a cry, shortly followed by an order from Tokaru “Already On It!!” Ray yelled out as he squatted down placing his left fist against the ground, he then released a sudden burst of his aura from around his legs. Effectively turning the cobblestone into gravel, after noticing what exactly attracted the two beasts. Spotting the remnants of a funeral, along with the body of a little girl who died she didn’t look dead at least not dead for very long, even though he was told by the innkeeper about the funeral and the death of a child. Seeing the dead girl started to trigger something that had been dormant for years inside Ray's mind, his aura intensifying as his eyes change to a deep orange and his pupils shifting to resemble a cat's eye.

Return of an Heirloom [Tokaru, Shun, Ray] (Complete) - Page 2 Fivefaunasangry_zpsi8haaosi

He then disappeared from where he stood with a loud [Boom], slamming his legs into the big Deathstalker right rear leg. Not once, but a total of four times alternating between each leg, first sweeping his legs in an attempt to get the leg in the air, slamming his right heel into the bottom of the leg at them bring his left heel hitting just below where his right heel hit. He then swiftly jumped up above the rear leg somersaulting in mid-air. He extended his left leg out with his right leg still vertical as soon as his left leg had a contact. He brought his right leg down as well, uncertain to the damage he may have caused to the Deathstalkers leg, However, he needed to regroup without Hesitating, he jumped from the leg and regroup with Tokaru. Even with his own legs throbbing in pain from hitting the hard exoskeleton of the Grimm. Ray with his controlled rage still filling his eyes looked to Tokaru after seeing what Shun was doing “we need to keep Shun focused on the big one. If she goes after the little one, we might as well be swimming through boiling water.” He retorted with a deeper tone than usual before taking off and sticking to the right side of the giant scorpions while preparing his semblance.

Information
Attacks Commenced: 4
Damage Calculated: Possible 100 Damage dealt

Stats

Aura 130/150

HP 150/150

Mach Step:

Deathstalker

Deathstalker
The destruction caused by the two massive creatures would be more than just for the pleasant feeling of wrecking havoc, the larger scorpion was about to give one hell of a lesson, both to the small Deathstalker she protected and to those pesky fighters that came along ruining their little moment. Luckily, it seemed that only the big arachnid was being targeted in the all out assault which made things way more easier to deal than if she had to also protect the young one from such a barrage of attacks.

The small beast had made it's way over too the innkeeper and began been feasting on her while the huntsmen were making their advance until the tail of its large companion punched it outside through the hole in the wall to get it away from harm. It seemed that the first one to attack was the small short haired boy, although from a closer point of view it was clearly a young boyish girl. She seemed to have been overtaken by pure rage, which only fueled the Grimm with more strength. This Deathstalker had seen many fights and knew that going in blindly was a mistake for any side, so taking a few steps back to put some distance between them before smashing towards the floor to send massive rubble from the inn towards the girl, using them as protection against her first assault. The punches broke the stone without problem, showing just how much power this little girl had, but the shattered rocks felt like pebbles against the beast's carapace. At this moment there was only one of the three that the deathstalker could see. Instinctively she turned to check on her child and that was when she felt an immense amount of pain from one of her back leg which caused her to cry out move forward. She turned around her back leg was completely gone she saw the fox boy was the culprit.

The little one that was still having his fill of the innkeeper when he heard the cry of pain from his mother. He immediately dropped the half of the innkeeper that he didn't eat which just was the waist and legs and some intestines hanging out of the waist. He saw that his mother was being attacked and rushed over to help her.

The bigger one being thrown off balance due to her missing leg. She didn't have time to to react to another attack that was going straight for her eyes. The little one did though and put his stinger in between his mothers eyes and the attacker's weapon from there he tried to slash a the attacker. Unfortunately one hit did land on it's mark and one of the bigger one's eyes was cut and slowly being dissolved by acid. The little one's heroic attempt did not leave him unscathed however by using his own tail to block the other two strikes from the hunter it resulted in his tail being cut in two places. The bigger one was even more furious as her child cried out in pain however she was still not used to being one leg short. All she could do while her body adjusted to the distribution of weight was to stare them down and see what they planed to do next. The smaller one feeling the pain from the wounds on his tail backed up behind his mother and began to sound as though it was whimpering like a dog.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Battle Summary:
Deathstalker 1: 125/200; Burned
Deathstalker 2: 145/200

Shun's attacks avoided, Ray hit 2 attacks before the deathstalker moved, Tokaru hit the eye of the bigger and hit the little's tail one due to him jumping in to protect the bigger one

Grimm Deal: 60 dmg without DEF or Armor calculated in

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
As the battle kept roaring on, seeing the Stalker push itself backwards, away from her devastating blows, only to fling a rock towards Shun, such a simple and pathetic attempt only annoyed her when she pulverized the brittle material. Only to hear the cries of the Innkeeper fill the air about, when she jumped backwards and landed on the ground before her, upon turning about to only catch witness of the female keeper of the inn being devoured. Only a crack was heard from Shun, shifting her shoulders to allow them to pop, before seeing the monster bomb rush towards Tokaru, when she saw him land a few hits on the beasts, Shun gave a grin before picking up her feet and slamming them into the ground. This make the earth about her feet crack, but then she began rushing towards the smaller Stalker, hoping to land a successful revenge strike on the unholy being that slew the innocent woman whom warned them.

Shun swung when she got close to it, going for the legs, trying to either make it fall to the ground in a similar fashion to the larger one, or entirely flip onto its back, when she finished her swipe at it, seeing the creature move about, she attempted to go for the large pincer. Hoping to at least do some damage to it while she watched Tokaru do major pain towards it, before growing and jumping backwards, getting some space and making sure no one was around her for what she was about to do next as she punched her hands together. Causing a loud crack in the air around her, before shifting her hands together before placing them to her sides, her blue Aura rushed out once more, making the air about her move violently and her hair with her before roaring out. "You guys!" "DODGE!"

Shun echoed out as blue energy began to form inside her palms, forming a small ball of raw Aura, she was really about to let loose, for she hadn't tested out this attack yet, something she held in for the right moment, she knew it would take a few seconds to charge up. Which was happening, small particles of azure star-like dots began forming into the ball making it larger until finally the blinding orb was ready, which Shun didn't hesitate to release, which upon thrusting her arms forward, did the energy bolt outwards. "AHHHH!!!" The small orb thus suddenly converted into a large beam of energy, this energy scarring the earth about it and seeking out the smaller Deathstalker, hoping that her attacks landed, but knowing this would follow with leaving her wide open to attack.

Combat Information

Attacks Used: 3
Semblance Effect Used: Damage - 20 Damage
Combat Stats: Shun attacked 3 times; inflicting a possible 70 Physical & 20 Semblance Damage to the smaller Deathstalker.
SP Used: 20

Stats
STR: 5+2 = 7 [35 Physical Damage]
DEF: 3+2 = 5 [25 Physical Defense]
RES: 3 [15 Dust Defense]
SPT: 1 [5 Dust Damage]
SPD: 0 [3 Attacks]

HP: 115
-35 Health (Shun hasn't noticed her wound yet.)

Aura: 130
-10 Aura on Post 44
-20 Aura on Post 48

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Semblance Damage.)

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
The retched sight of the destruction about him, the screams filling the air, the stench of sulfur glooming across the large Deathstalker, and the scuttling sounds of another rushing towards him, when he witnessed his blade being deflected by a stinger, after swinging it towards the larger beast. His reaction was of course to back off which his jab was able to give him, after his coaxing of the beast was transferred to the smaller one, a devilish grin appeared across his face. The one calm, collective individual changed greatly as the song of battle whispered into his ears, cradling the once battle starved figure into a sadistic way of thinking, as he dragged his index finger along the edge of his sword, glaring at the injured small scorpion. "Thy blade hungers... for soo long, this beauty of shadows quivered in her cage of steel." "You shall be her first kill you inconsequential... insignificant parasite." His maleficent intent solely faced on the smaller beast, as he spotted in the distance, the remains of the Innkeeper, which sparked his emotions to fade even more so as a cold, almost heartless tone riveted out into the air, dancing about like blades on flesh.

"What a pity, seems I can't heal that much damage." "But no matter, I will enact my might now." He slowly swooped his blade about, allowing the spine of it to rest upon his shoulders, clanking of the metal from his greaves as he approached the smaller beast, his words portraying towards Ray and Shun with an authoritative mannerism. "Shun, Ray, handle the large one, I got the child-like one." He spoke out with strong, calm but cold tone which matched his armor quite well before rushing towards the small beast, using only one hand he unleashed a downward slash towards the creatures pinchers, before dancing about it. Using the blade to deflect any claws coming at him, maybe sustaining an injury from it, but in his actions he slipped under the large claws to drive his sword into the side of the exoskeleton, and dragging it alongside it if it was able to land and penetrate the touch hide of this monster before swiping it once again at the legs to either cut them off or damage the, if any of his attacks landed.

Information
Attacks Commenced: 3
Damage Calculated: Possible 105 Damage dealt (Calculated before Damage Resistance.)
Attack 1: 35 Physical Damage
Attack 2: 35 Physical Damage
Attack 3: 35 Physical Damage

Stats
STR: 5(+2 Physical Weapon Damage): 35 Physical Damage
DEF: 3(+2 Physical Armor Resistance): 25 Physical Resistance
RES: 3: 15 Dust Resistance
SPT: 1: 5 Dust Attack
Speed: 0: 3 attacks

Aura 135
-20 Aura on post 45
+5 Aura from Recovery on post 49

150 HP

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Just as Ray was about to activate his semblance he watched in his peripheral vision as Shun began running toward the smaller Deathstalker, that is when he heard the last cries from the innkeeper, turning his head toward the smaller scorpion. He saw just what had happened as he almost didn’t hear the warning from Shun. Swiftly he raised his right leg and wrapped his left arm in front of him like a shield as he saw a strange energy blast of aura, after which he could clearly see what was left of the innkeeper if he was mad before he is now furious his hair now standing on end with rage in his eyes, fortunately, he was still himself even in rage

Return of an Heirloom [Tokaru, Shun, Ray] (Complete) - Page 2 Fivefaunasangry_zpsi8haaosi

Barely hearing Tokaru orders in his darker tone of voice for him and Shun to focus on the larger scorpion Ray did not give a verbal agreement as he let his aura do the talking. Enveloping his legs the cobblestone had begun to crack beneath his feet before he looked as if he was falling forward. Recalling his training of learning how to stop shorter than 16 feet, disappearing with a loud (Boom), followed by a sharp (Crack), he had managed to stop himself short of reaching the giant arachnid. Sending his sonic boom like a missile toward the Grimm, before leaping up toward the right middle leg and unleashing three consecutive punches. All of which seem to hit the same spot, making his arm looked as if it only punch once but three (Crack)s were heard, he then swiftly jumped from the leg and back to the cobbled looking at the giant arachnid, “Y'all would have lived a lot longer If Y'all did not enter this town.” Ray spoke raising his left hand as he cracked his knuckles by balling it up and to a fist, his eyes now sharper than needles as well as a darker shade of orange.

Information
Attacks Commenced: 4
Damage Calculated: Possible 100 Damage dealt +20 Damage from Semblance

Stats

Aura 110/150
-20 Aura from Semblance

HP 150/150