You are not connected. Please login or register

Trick or Treat .... I Think

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trick or Treat .... I Think Empty Trick or Treat .... I Think Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Kurai Namerkana

Kurai Namerkana
A unusually tall figure entered the dorms with a slow calm walk and surveyed the halls. His worn black trench coat would have scraped on the ground if it not for is large heavy boots and although the face mask and hat he.... or it was wearing seemed very sweaty and hot, not a single breath was heard from the absolute silent dorm halls and if it was it was certainly not from the figure there. It stopped at a dorm and slowly turned towards the door giving it a knock. When the door was answered the figure said nothing for a moment but then raised a gloved hand in the shape of a fist to his mask. The masked face cocked back a bot before a dreadful fit of coughing echoed throughout the halls and the figure quickly removed his mask to reveal his true face. Kurai then resumed his normal slouched posture and continued the coughing siren into his hand. "*Cough* Dammit *cough* this thing *cough cough* is hot as hell" he turned over the masked and looked at it "but so worth it. so he how bout that candy" he said with slight confidence

2Trick or Treat .... I Think Empty Re: Trick or Treat .... I Think Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:01 pm

Kurai Namerkana

Kurai Namerkana

OOC: this is a thing right?

3Trick or Treat .... I Think Empty Re: Trick or Treat .... I Think Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
OOC:

4Trick or Treat .... I Think Empty Re: Trick or Treat .... I Think Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The dice is automatic. You scroll to the bottom of a new reply, (you MUST click the red "Reply" button to do this!) and there should be a section called "Dice rolls" or "roll dice" you click the drop down menu and click the "bonus rolls" option, and the quantity should already say 1. If not, make sure it does, and then type up your post and hit send! the dice should roll all on it's own!

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

5Trick or Treat .... I Think Empty Re: Trick or Treat .... I Think Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:32 am

Kurai Namerkana

Kurai Namerkana
OOC: oh ok sorry I was a bit confused although I kinda always am but for my love of Rp and RWBY I work though it

Kurai wiped a small smudge off of the goggles on his mask

OOC: I wonder Leena can some one make a 4 word post get by by just making a ongoing post like this and just make it go on and on and on and on and on so that it was legal or do they get in trouble for that I dont know but i guess your gonna tell me if it is when I post this although im confident this is not 150 words at all but .... I dont know

6Trick or Treat .... I Think Empty Re: Trick or Treat .... I Think Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:32 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The member 'Dark_Scourge' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bonus Wheel' : 26

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum