You are not connected. Please login or register

Trick or Treat. Smell my Feet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trick or Treat. Smell my Feet. Empty Trick or Treat. Smell my Feet. Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:37 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
OOC Stoof:

2Trick or Treat. Smell my Feet. Empty Re: Trick or Treat. Smell my Feet. Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:39 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver stumbled forward towards one of the various trick or treat booths after hearing the speech given by the headmaster. “Well that was enlightening.” Oliver looked around as to see if nobody saw him trip. (He certainly hoped nobody had.) Once he was certain nobody saw him nearly trip he walked up to the door pulling a small odd looking device from his jacket. He pressed a button on it and pointed it at the door. (It of course did nothing. But Oliver did it nonetheless.) "Good old Sonic Screwdriver. Handy tool this thing." Once the device made a weird buzzing sound for a few seconds Oliver put it back in his jacket pocket and opened the door to the booth. “Yo! Trick or Treat!” Oliver threw his hands up into the air. His bag flying up to hit him in the face. “Agh! I'll just assume you didn't see that.”

Last edited by Oliver Balcross on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

3Trick or Treat. Smell my Feet. Empty Re: Trick or Treat. Smell my Feet. Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:39 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The member 'Oliver Balcross' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bonus Wheel' : 66

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum