You are not connected. Please login or register

Informing the Headmaster. [Closed (Leena) / Plot]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Syne Academy.
A place of education and knowledge. Safe from Grimm until a Beowolf broke into it’s grounds one night. However. History will be made soon. The life of many at Syne will be different. Forever...

Some Legends are Told.
Some Turn to Dust or to Gold.

Syne was bustling this fine evening. Everyone was either idly meandering around or socializing with each other in various places. However that was about to soon change as a young Faunus student with brown hair, Malevolent Wyvern and claws almost literally bolted past through the doors, down the hallways, past the classes, past the cafeteria. All the way straight  to the Headmaster’s office.

‘Quick… Quick… Gotta let the Headmaster know…’ Oliver seemed to be in a deep state of rushed panic as he dashed up the seemingly endless flights of stairs. ‘How long is this going to’ “TAAAAKE!!!” Oliver kept running. Even though his legs screamed for him to stop. “Gotta keep going… Gotta tell the headmaster.” Oliver came almost to the top of the stairs but his toe claw snagged on his boot and he tripped and started to roll. His momentum carrying him into the door of the headmaster’s office and blasting it open with a loud bang. Oliver unfurled like an armadillo and gave of a very nervous smirk as he raised a single hand. “Sorry for not knocking… It’s kinda urgent….” Oliver stood up and dusted himself off.

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Leena stepped off of the elevator with a cup of freshly heated Ramen in her hand, just returning from getting her dinner. It was somewhat of a late dinner, but she figured she had to have some sort of food if she ever expected to maintain some focus in her work. She had a long night of paper work ahead of her, as she had for the past few days. Much of it damage control about the recent Grimm infiltration. For example, she had sent out an order for some more security androids from Atlas, but the order had returned with an error that she had to fix.  Not to mention, she had to convince the people of Bellmuse that Syne was indeed a safe academy. As far as she was aware, it had only been a single beowulf, and no one had been injured. However, now she would have to put in place special safety procautions, maybe even a stricter curfew, something, just until the situation was completely under control. As it stood, no one knew how the Grimm even got in. So many thoughts troubled her mind, though she was momentarily distracted when she noticed a boy run into her office before she even got there.

"What's urgent? Are you okay?" She had walked up behind him, catching the end of his dialogue. He seemed out of breath, as if he had been running for a while. She stepped around him, placing the ramen cup on her desk and taking a seat. She gestured for him to do the same, her hand waving toward one of the two chairs on the opposite side of the desk. "What happened?"

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver jumped slightly in reaction to the Headmaster creeping up on him. He sighs as he realized how silly he must’ve been to react in such a manner. “Sorry Headmaster. I thought you were in. Anyway I went down to Kompress earlier and while I was lazing around I saw two guys. A faunus with grey hair who was named Azrael and some Blue-haired guy named Xero… They seemed up to no good so I told the news. When they heard about it they flipped and almost posted the broadcast immediately. Here let me show you the broadcast.” Oliver reached into his inner jacket pocket for his scroll. When he finally found his scroll and pulled it out he logged in and turned to the news app. Playing the most recent news broadcast for the Headmaster. “New in News. Two strange men were spotted in Kompress Beach at later hours interacting with Syne Students. According to witnesses, one was a blue haired human named Xero who acted violently. Wielding a weapon and a threat. He was accompanied by a Silver Haired Faunus named Azrael. Syne Student Oliver Balcross says he used what seemed was a loaded weapon to threaten a student in pure red. We will have more as the story unfolds. This is News Android N-123 signing off. Goodnight!” Closing his scroll and putting it back in his jacket pocket Oliver sighed a heavy sigh. “So uh... What do we do next Headmaster?”

Last edited by Oliver Balcross on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Leena listened carefully as Oliver played one of the most recent newscasts. As it turned out, students has been attacked AGAIN, by a couple of suspicious men. This just what she needed. A Grimm loose in the school was one thing, a very bad, annoying thing that needed to be dealt with at all costs as soon as possible, but someone directly threatening her students was something entirely different, and even worse than her current situation. Troubled, Leena's ears flattened as she ran her hand through her bangs. "What EXACTLY do you remember?" She needed to get to the bottom of this. The year had started out great, but this could cause some major issues in enrollment for next year. Besides, this whole thing was just strange. Who were these men, and why was this happening so soon after the beowulf attack? Were they connected? Or were these men just a couple of idiots who saw weakness in the academy after the media so graciously announced the school's troubles to all of Bellmuse? The latter would be their grave mistake.

Last edited by Leena Lilac on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver looked about the room for a chair and sat in it. Crossing his legs he grabbed his foot slightly in pain and winced. “Alright well the Azrael, the Faunus, and Xero seemed to know eachother really well. They were both armed so I supposed they were hunters at first. Other than that, well first up the Faunus seemed nice. He just wanted to chat until Xero got there. Then they both buggered off after Ius got pinned down by Xero and stabbed him in the foot with what seemed to be her aura.” Oliver sighed after giving the headmaster the summary of the nights events. “Truthfully nothing really eventful happened. I mean Richard Lionheart was fishing. Then he just sat and read and watched the whole scenario play out.” Throwing his arms out to the side Oliver looked the headmaster dead in the eyes. “To be honest though. I don’t really trust either of them. They’ve got this really spooky vibe about them y’know?”

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Countless solutions spiraled around Leena's head as Oliver recounted the event at Kompress. Whether it be the Grimm or these new trouble makers, the fact remained that the students of Syne were in danger, and this needed to be resolved as quickly and as safely as possible. This called for drastic measures, whether they were met with good reception or not. In fact, with what Leena now had in mind, she suspected that it most certainly would not be well received at all, but something had to be done. She stood up, pushing the ramen cup aside as it chilled without even the slightest bite into it. "Thank you for the information, Mr. Balcross." Her expression was stern as she made eye contact with Oliver, her face as straight as it could be despite her worries. "I think I have heard enough for one night, I advise you to go straight back to your dorm room now." She walked around to the door and held it open for him. "The matter will be put under investigation immediately."

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Nodding as he stood up from his chair and picked up Malevolent Wyvern from it’s spot on the floor beside him “I should catch up on some of my sleep yeah…” Rubbing the back of his head Oliver bowed his respects to the Headmaster. “Good night Ma’am. Good luck with the investigation.” Oliver began to turn towards the door. Stopping in the doorframe looking over his shoulder. “Hey Headmaster… I know this is a kind of out of place question but… Do you have any siblings? I know I’m probably not in the right place to ask this but. I just want to know how you would deal with all this if you knew your sibling could be in grave danger…” Oliver seemed to have this saddened and concerned look about him with a deep concern for his sister. “I just hope Alice will be alright… I honestly do. With all this chaos that’s going on. I just hope she’ll be ok...”

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
To the headmaster's relief, Oliver began to go without much question. However, he did stop at the door frame and looked back, so unexpected to Leena that she nearly shut the door in his face. He asked if Leena had a sibling, expressing concern for his own sister and asking for some advice. While she was an only child herself, she did feel the same concern for her daughter, who was attending the school, even during this sudden madness. "I don't know much about siblings, but I think the best thing I can tell you is that it is important to get ourselves together so that we can tactically fight back and protect the ones that we love. Good night Mr. Balcross." and with that, she shut the door and sat back down. She knew now what she was going to do in order to protect the school and its students for long enough to formulate a decent plan.

-exit-

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Nodding at the Headmaster’s response he left her office as she closed the door behind him. “Well… I suppose it’s back to my dorm then… Who knows. Maybe Alice will be ok after all.” Slowly descending down the stairs. Down towards the Dormitories. Oliver started to develop some sort of doubt in the back of his mind. “Will she really though? I mean. She’s not a huntress in training and I am. But what If i’m not there to defend her. I mean dad’s a hunter but he’s not around all the time… So what if nobody is there to defend her. What if father dies on the job and a grimm gets to Alice and Mother… Or worse yet…” Oliver seemed to stop and mentally slap himself out of his spiral into doubt. “Stupid thoughts. Of course she’ll be fine.” Oliver tried to tell himself with 100% confidence but Oliver knew. It was this nagging feeling in the back of his mind.

He had lied to himself…

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum