You are not connected. Please login or register

A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:31 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
It was a lovely evening in the courtyard. The sun was up, birds were out singing their songs, there was even a toad sitting in the fountain and a certain Oliver Balcross was scrambling around a self-built stage with a microphone in hand making sure everything was sound and alright. Before moving to a set of speakers and testing if they worked. However before his voice came through clearly a large screeching sound let out from the speakers. Oliver hit the microphone a few times and it started to broadcast clearly. ”Sorry about that. Old microphone.” Oliver shouted to a large crowd of students gathered in front of his stage in the courtyard. “Now as I’m sure you’re all aware. There is a curfew in effect. Now this all started because of a lousy Grimm shambling it’s way onto the Campus. Couple days later. A few unfortunate events happened at Kompress Beach involving two hunters named Azrael and Xero. I was one of the few who were. Can I say fortunate? I’ll go with fortunate. Enough to have a close look at the both of them and let me tell you. I do not trust it one bit. They both seemed in a hurry and a bit worried that there were Students from the school at the beach. In response they left. It also seemed that they has business to discuss. Now I don’t know about any of you. But I had a hunch that it wasn’t very good business If they didn’t want students of a prestigious hunter academy to hear it. I mean. It could’ve just been private business they needed to discuss. If it were personal I don’t think students would be of any effect on the personal lives of Hunters. So this begs the question. What were they talking about? Any thoughts?” Oliver shrugged and motioned to the stairs for individuals to line up and display their thoughts. ‘I just hope this doesn’t turn into an all out war. Hell Grimm in the courtyard was issue enough for the school as a whole...’ Oliver sighed internally and just rocked back and forth on his feet as he waited for the line to form properly.

Last edited by Oliver Balcross on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

2A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
They were probably discussing friendship and perhaps meeting for tea and biscuits or a drink at one of the bars, maybe even a candle lit dinner Flash thought to himself. He honestly had no idea what had happened at the beach, that news android made him quite nervous and as such he hadn't checked the news since he'd combined his scroll with his own body. It was now as if the red haired girl was constantly with him, wanting to talk. She often surprised him with her sudden news alerts. The tall droid stuck his hands into his green hoodie's pockets and observed the area. He liked the look of the courtyard but there was clearly a bench missing, he'd have to look out for one that would fit with the courtyard's aesthetics next time he was out. Something with wood certainly. He'd overheard a short sleeping faunus with some black facial hair murmur something about fighting a Grimm in the courtyard and as such he'd decided it'd be a good idea to keep on guard. He could be repaired far more easily than most of his schoolmates, even the loss of one of his arms or legs could be fixed with a little bit of money while it could mean the end of another's career. The large bot reached back into the fountain and the toad hopped onto his hand. He promptly place the slimy creature atop his head and took a seat on the fountain's rim, he felt he had to not only get better acquainted with the other students but the wildlife as well. He was a little intrested to hear what those who would hopefully be his new friends thought of the two men so he decided to stick around.

3A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Alice Balcross

Alice Balcross
Alice stood at the back with a slight smile on her face as she had watched as her brother had organised the stage and build it. However she was lucky as due to Oliver being Oliver. He got too focused on setting up that he didn’t notice her. She watched as the crowd of students filled in to the courtyard and sighed as she sat back against the edge of the fountain. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed an android sit down and pick up a frog onto his hand. She seemed to not want to talk to her but she sighed and decided what harm could come of it and then she stood up. Dusting off her scarf she turned to the Android. Looking up at Oliver on the stage as a strange look grow on his face. She raised an eyebrow as her brother shook his head and looked back to the forming line. ‘Enough procrastinating Alice. Talk to him!’ Alice turned to the android and smiled. “Hi there. I’m Alice.” Alice had her head tilted slightly to the side. However her happy expression switched to a rather bored one before she sighed. “You bored too?” Alice shrugged as she plopped down on the fountain beside the Android. Looking up at her brother on the stage.

4A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
While walking around the courtyard Ryan noticed a person on stage making an announcement. He looked over to see a girl talking to an android. He then thought Hmm nothing too unusual here just some people socializing..I think that guy was making a curfew announcement..Eh again nothing too unusual. With that being said he came to the conclusion that he was bored so he found a bench and sat there. He pulled out a miniature tool kit and a small partially finished little bird that he was working on a few days ago. He then though Might as well finish this little project before I start working on a new one. He then pulled out a few tools from the tool kit and began to work on the little bird. After some time he thought it was finished so he decided to test it out he released the bird into the air and it flew for awhile and then one of its wings started to fall apart and the little bird was going out of control "No!" he said and ran towards the bird. The bird ended up hitting the wall of Syne Academy and came apart even more. Ryan went up to the broken bird and picked it up looking a little puzzled and began to examine the parts that was once the bird "Now lets see what caused you to do that?" He said as he noticed that the wing that was the cause of it flying into the wall had a broken gear "Ah! Here it is how could I over look such a mistake? Oh well I guess I will have to fix you when I am able to find a new gear." With that being said he then went back to the bench he was at and sat there holding the pieces of the bird as he slowly began to take it apart in order to fix it.

5A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:45 pm

Ghost Xero

Ghost Xero
"Ahhh... Look at this crowd!" Xero exclaimed from his seat up on the window sill of a second floor dorm room that already had a shattered window. How convenient. "Hey, you on stage. You're the kid I met on the beach right? You having yourself a bit of a party? When does the feast start?" The blue headed man licked his lips. He looked over the crowd, which was decently sized, but not nearly big enough to accommodate for the size of the academy. Most likely, this was due to the fact that the sun had already begun to set, and Miss Headmistress of this place had put up a curfew for students, according to the local news. Such a great source for information, really. In any case, this meant that many of the students had already confined themselves to their rooms. The one he broke into seemed empty though, so that made things easy. Still, it was interesting for sure to see the turn out down in the courtyard, although most of the students seemed distracted even before Xero appeared. "Y'know, If you're gonna put on a show, you have to keep the audience's attention. Allow me to demonstrate, if you will." He stood up and went back into the building. Only a select few Students had actually seen his face, so getting around the building was simple.

-Exit-

A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] 251-89
CREEPS x3
Level 3, 150 HP each
From the shadows of the plants around the courtyard, Three Bipedal monsters crept out, walking toward the group of students as if on command. They were strange in shape, the closest description being a rhino without arms. They growled, charging to ram the nearest students not on stage with their armored heads.

6A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Standing on the stage Oliver looked up to the window of his dorm as he saw Xero sitting on the windowsill. Nodding with an angered look on his face. “Yes. I am the "kid" you met on the beach. Also I do hope you know that’s breaking and entering. I had that door locked for good reason.” Oliver seemed to glare disapprovingly at Xero as he left his dorm. Hearing a slight rustling and a growling Oliver spun on his heels and saw three creeps crawl out from the bushes. “Grimm! Look out!” Oliver shouted as the grimm all charged into the crowd in unison. Oliver grunted and sighed as he activated his semblance to slide the box that held Malevolent Wyvern out from underneath his bed and lift the lid and the weapon flew out of the already broken window taking a bit more of the shattered glass with it. The axe flew into Oliver’s hand and he took a ready stance in wait for a Grimm to jump on the stage. Yet Oliver saw something out of the corner of his eye. He thought he saw someone with brown hair and a grey scarf on. ‘Is that my sister!? No it can’t be… Can it?’ Oliver seemed to have lost his guard slightly as he began to wonder if he truly did see his sister.

OOC: Health & Aura:

7A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash nodded in agreement with the girl, the words "Flash Driver" appearing on his screen. While he trusted the headmistress' decision he had run out of comics to read, that and was looking for some new parts. He heard shouting from above, looking around he couldn't locate the voice's source but he did hear the pounding of feet. The toad leapt from his head and into the fountain. The android stood up straight and turned to face the oncoming hoard. Three targets. Primary objective: Protect the other students Secondary objective: Remove Grimm. Granted disposing of the Grimm would be a sure-fire way to protect his classmates, kind of prioritising the latter. Though he was unarmed, his shotgun hanging in his room, the robot was well aware of his own strength. Using his long legs he swung a powerful kick from the right, hoping to either to knock down or even just to stop the monster's charging assault.

8A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Alice Balcross

Alice Balcross
Alice nodded with a sweet smile to compliment. “Nice to meet you flash driver. I’m Alice Ba-” She was cut off after she heard some babbling and just caught the back of Xero’s head as he left Oliver’s room. She looked up to her brother with a worried expression before catching sight of a few Grimm. Slipping her bow off her shoulder Alice grabbed a small metal pole from her boot and pulled out a shortened arrow shaft that telescopically extended into it’s full length. Rolling to one side as one charged at her she spun around and let fly an arrow at the back of it’s head. Running up to join her brother on stage. “Hey Oli. It’s been a while huh.” Alice quickly snapped her head to the other two Grimm and activated her semblance. Taking careful aim and firing two arrows at each Grimm. However to any other spectator it would’ve looked like she fired two extremely accurate arrows at once.

9A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:23 pm

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
While Ryan was taking apart the bird he heard yelling he looked up to see Xero leaving a room. He then looked over and saw some students battling some Grimm. "Well then things have gotten interesting," He said as he stood up. He then grabbed his Sniper Riffle and started running he ran behind the group that was fighting he jumped to the highest place he could get to which was a lower segment of Syne's roof he then kneeled and looked through the scope of his riffle. Hmmm from I am they seem to be about 123 yards away..Good as long as they don't move. He then shouted to the rest of the group "Hey! Try to keep them at the distance! Don't let them move! With that being seat he took aim, aiming at the closest Grimm he aimed for the Grimm's legs as he thought All I need to do is slow them down so the guys on the ground can take them out. He then fired his riffle making sure he would hit his target.

10A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:19 am

Creep

Creep
Right away, one of the Creeps had already managed to get itself into some trouble, starting from a sudden force to its side. as it seemed, some robot looking... thing had damaged it with a mighty kick, causing the Grimm to stumble to the side a bit before turning to face the android. However, in doing so, The monster allowed itself to get hit by a shot to the same side, and two random arrows coming from out of the blue, the combo doing a considerable amount of damage. It continued to focus on the bot, however, charging at him with its tough skull.

Meanwhile, A different Creep had gotten hit in the head with an arrow by a girl it had been chasing, stunning it for a bit before it continued to chase her to the stage structure, which she had climbed up to join with another hunter. The Grimm Followed, Jumping up at the moment that she shot arrows from her weapon, hitting the other two Grimm. This caught the attention of one of them, the one not preoccupied with a robot. It ran for the stage, also jumping up as the original Creep attempted to ram the girl. However, with the second creep jumping onto the stage, the structure broke under the weight. This caused the first monster to miss, and it left both Grimm unable to do much as they made an effort to get out of the rubble with just their two legs and their tails.

Creep 1: 55/150
Creep 2: 120/150
Creep 3: 95/150

(OOC: Ryan, (first of all darker font color, please.) the courtyard is not realistically even 123 yards long or wide, as that would make it even bigger than an American Football field, which is too big for even a castle's courtyard. The dimensions here would be more like 60x60 yards (55x55 meters). added to the fact that you are at least two meters away from any wall, being at a bench and all, and the fact that 123 yards is nowhere near close enough range for any kind of attack. That being said, I am not going to be doing anything about it ~this time~ because none of this stuff is really specified anywhere, which will now be getting fixed in the near future. This bit goes for everyone- this is the only time I am letting it slide for anyone. Please be as realistic and justified as possible in this magical(ish?) world. Thus ends my rant. ^-^)

11A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:54 pm

Angel Of Earth

Angel Of Earth
Right about this time a new student ,Angel, is wandering the halls of Syne. He was confused because the headmistress had told him to head to the dorms, not very surprisingly, he had no idea were the dorms were, so he was just stuck wandering the halls and , out of pure dumb luck, he managed to stumble in to the courtyard. He looks around,"I feel I've stumbled into something painful haven't I?" he states sounding quite surprised as he examines the battle about to happen, "Hey Flash!"he shouts,"Whats going on?" He may have answered but Angel did not hear. As he looks around he was surprised to see the Grimm,"what are those doing there?" he said. Then, in the spirit of idiocy he ran up and jumped on the middle Grimm's back as he griped its horn yelling "YE HAW" it will suffice to say the Grimm was surprised by this "what you all doing look'in at me kill the dam thing"

https://angelofearthsblogh.weebly.com/

12A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:37 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver was a bit surprised when his sister jumped up behind him and let fly two arrows from her bow. “Oh hey sis. Didn’t see you there…” Oliver smirked slightly and turned to face the crowd only to come face to face with the very Grimm that followed Alice to the stage. Feeling the stage start to creak beneath his feet Oliver raises his concerns with an alarmed tone. “The stage won’t hold like this!” Oliver commented as another Grimm jumped up onto the stage. Oliver looked to the stage where the Grimm were standing and started to back up as the stage started to split beneath him. Eventually the stage gave in to the stress and the part of it where the Grimm were standing caved in. “There goes 30 lien of plywood…” Oliver sighed and returned his attention to the Grimm infront of him. Oliver looked to the creep with an arrow sticking out of it’s forehead before turning to his sister slightly. “I got the one with the unicorn horn. You get the other.” Oliver smirked at his joke and cautiously started running towards it as not to fall into the hole both Grimm had created in the stage. Once Oliver reached the edge of the hole he then leapt into the air before he had the chance to fall into the hole and bringing both his foot down onto the arrow sticking from the Grimm’s forehead but he also brought his axe down on the same Grimm if he somehow managed to miss stomping the arrow into it’s head.

13A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:13 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
New target to defend, Flash identified the late arrival. I cannot let him get himself killed he listed to himself as the boy foolishly mounted a Creep, hopefully he knows what he's doing. Must protect the easily bruised people Flash reminded himself of the others in the area around him. The bot hardly flinched as the grimm ploughed into his left side. Spinning on his left he swung at it once swiftly with his right leg, hoping to knock the beast down long enough to group up with the other students and strategize. While he wasn't the fastest on his feet he hurried in an attempt to analyse the situation. He observed one boy at the damaged stage dealing with the grimm, he felt as if he had things under control. However the boy who was on the Grimm's back was shouting for someone's help dealing with the grimm so he began to make his way into range, fists raised to flatten the grimm. The words "Targets Confirmed" flashed on his screen.

Health/Aura:

14A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:26 pm

Alice Balcross

Alice Balcross
Alice seemed to smile at her brother once she greeted him. “You never seem to see me anywhere. I’ve been around for at least two weeks now.” Alice smiled as both she and her brother noticed that the stage started to fall away from underneath the grimm. “Oh. My.” Alice stepped back slightly in surprise and looked to the space where the stage fell away and steeled herself as her brother requested her aid. “Right. On it.” Alice remarked as she drew another arrow out from her quiver and aimed it at the unassaulted Grimm as it crept up on her brother in his recklessness. ‘Always so reckless Oli.’ Alice smirked as she let fly an arrow right at the ear canal of the Creep. Quickly drawing another arrow and knocking it in preparation to defend herself.

15A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Angel Of Earth

Angel Of Earth
-message deleted-

Last edited by Angel Of Earth on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

16A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

!WARNING!

Angel:  It's not your turn. Topics follow a specific posting order unless otherwise stated, or the person before you has not posted for 3 days. As such, I do have to void your post. Post order is ryan -> creep -> Angel -> oliver -> flash -> Alice.

Alice: Minimum Word Count is 150. Your last post has about 130.

Last edited by Leena Lilac on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

17A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
Ryan's shot missed he took his eye from the scope as he said "What? but I was certain I had that shot lined up right." he looked through he scope again and realized that the settings on the scope have been tampered with, which was why he got the distance wrong. He then though back to a few days ago and remembered that Nilo wanted to see his weapon so he willingly let her see it, it turned out that Nilo messed with his scope in order to get back at him for a prank he pulled back a few weeks ago he then muttered "Now is not the time for pranks Ni!" with that begin said he looked over to see the stage collapsed near the place he was at and he jumped to a different segment of the roof. He pulled out a screw driver to fix the calibrations on his scope. He then looked through the scope again and said "That should do it now then they are 35 yards away so that means this should be an easy shot." He then set up for another shot aiming again at the legs of a Grimm he thought Lets hope this works! He then took his shot.

18A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Creep

Creep
The beast that had set his sights on the bot suddenly stumbled a bit as one of the humans, one that had not been there before, landed on its back. Besides the initial surprise, The Creep as large and strong enough to pay him no mind, since the android and even the sniper posed more of a threat. It continued it's charge, successfully ramming into the bot's left side. Still, that did not seem to do much as he retaliated by striking the Grimm in the foot. This was followed almost instantly with another shot from the rifle, right in the other leg. With both legs out, the Creep fell forward, its body dissipating into the air.

All the while, The other two had tried so hard to get out of the hole they had created in the stage, but their bodies were in no way fit for climbing. Still, it didn't matter too much because, as if by miracle, the faunus boy had hopped into the hole with them. Sure, it was a the cost of an arrow driven further into the armored head of one of the creeps, but at that point, whatever damage had already mostly been done, and it did not hurt as bad this time around. Both monsters immediately leaped on the boy, The tight space making it perfect to try to get some damage in. This attack continued despite the fact that one of the Beasts was hit with yet another arrow, as the girl who had shot said arrow was not in the hole, and therefore out of reach, even if the Creep bothered to try.

Creep 1: Defeated
Creep 2: 95/150
Creep 3: 90/150

19A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Angel Of Earth

Angel Of Earth
-content deleted-

Last edited by Angel Of Earth on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

20A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:05 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross

!WARNING!

Angel: You have incited godmodding by taking control of the grimm. You also skipped ahead in thread time as i'm certain you could not do at least 200 damage to each grimm with a single attack. As even I/Oli/Alice can't do that much damage in one swing.

((Note From Leena: I'm only counting this as the first warning, Due to your misunderstanding before the warning I gave you earlier.))

21A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:43 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
After Feeling the arrow give way from underneath his feet and press further into the beasts head. Oliver gave a smirk of success. Yet he felt something was off. Oh yeah. His axe swing had just missed. Despite this disappointing fact Oliver noticed the Creeps start to move to attack him. However having expected such from such low level intelligence Grimm Oliver devised a plan. Having expected an attack such as this to happen Oliver leapt off the bottom Creep, pressing his foot on the arrow even harder, and using said Grimm’s upward motion to make his jump carry him even higher than normal. Pulling a slight flourish midair Oliver descended down as he brought his axe down into the head of the other Creep and held down the trigger to spin the blade. He watched the blade on his axe spin as a grim smirk spread across his face. 'This is almost too easy. Xero has to be hiding something.'

22A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:44 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash reached the hole, quickly checking the humans surrounding it were okay. Both the girl and the boy with a gun appeared to be unharmed, relieved Flash shot both of them a thumbs up before he began to channel aura into the generators all over his body. He could feel the power flowing all over his metal plating. The robot's body crackled with power. He swiftly jumped into the hole, landing with a colossal thud, a small dust cloud blew up around him. His arm swung out and he attempted to knock the creep with an arrow in its head further away from the boy. This whole turn of events would be quite shocking to the grimm, as if the mere presence of the massive robot wasn't scary enough already. While he hated fighting humans grimm were his forte, they only served to kill and destroy. There was just no reasoning with them.

Health/Aura:

23A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Alice Balcross

Alice Balcross
Watching her arrow whiz through the air and land in the side of the Grimm. She sighed and took aim with her bow. Pulling back the string again but before she could shoot she saw both Grimm leap to attack her brother. “Oliver!” Alice shouted out at him in alarm. But when he almost effortlessly jumped both grimm she sighed and smiled. Taking proper aim again she let fly one arrow before activating her semblance. Her pupils close to slits and she takes in a deep breath as everything seems to slow down around her. Taking careful aim she pulls two more arrows. Firing them both off at each grimm. The way an outsider would see it it would look as if Alice just shot two arrows at once. Alice shrugged as she looked around to examine the Grimm. Noticing that they weren't too fit for climbing Alice decided to take that to her advantage and began to look around for the nearest building to climb. Noticing that the window to her brother's dorm was completely smashed open she decided to start to scale the windows up to her brothers room so she had a better vantage point on the Grimm.

OOC:

24A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
Ryan saw that one of the grimm disappeared 'Alright one down two to go!' He looked over towards the whole where he saw the rest of the group, he stared at the group for a bit 'Hmm one of them the is getting too close to the grimm I won't be able to line up a shoot without running the risk of hitting him I have to get closer.' He then got up from his position and ran across the roof until he got above the hole, he then tried to line up a shot but he still couldn't get a perfect shot. He noticed the guy had claws so he decided to yell at him "Hey Claws! Try to keep a bit more distance from the grimm unless you want to get shot!" he looked over to see the girl scaling the wall then looked back and thought 'Oh what the heck I will try and take a shot.' With that he lined up a shot the best that he could and he fired.

25A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Creep

Creep
Two grimm stuck in a hole. Not the most ideal situation, but they did have a 2 to 2 ratio with the humanoid opponents. That is, until A random wave of the hunting trainees suddenly appeared and joined in on the assault. The arrowhead Creep was shocked from somewhere to its side and was knocked sideways a bit as the boy it had been attacking jumped away, trying to drive the arrow down further but it was already as deep as it was going to go, and there was no more damage that could be done that way. The creep turned to face the hunter, The robot, that had electrocuted it, but it had turned right into a shot in the face by another human. Dazed, it stumbled around and was shortly hit by an arrow that lodged itself into its back. It weakly tried to hit the things ariund it with its tail, whilst desperately trying to get out of the hole. As this happened, the second grimm followed the movements of the boy with an axe, but was not able to move away fast enough to avoid his weapon as it slammed down onto the Creep's bony head. The axe landed with power, and the bone that armored the monster's head cracked. This caused the Grimm to become discombobulated, which was amplified as it was hit with yet another arrow out of what seemed to be the blue.

Creep 2: 15/150
Creep 3: 35/150

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum