You are not connected. Please login or register

A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Xanathose Polere

Xanathose Polere
Xan was excited at being able to finally land a hit on a Grimm in this fight. Though, the feeling lasted for all of half a second as the Ursa promptly fell on top of him before he could finish his boastful statement.

As Xan lay underneath the hairy beast, he remarked to himself, "Well, that was embarrassing, I hope no one saw that."

As the Grimm pulled itself off the ground, it pulled Xan along with it, sword still lodged in its back. The Ursa still didn't even really seem aware of Xan, maybe it thought that it landed on a sharp, human shaped rock, it was hard to tell. But, Xan understood one thing out of the whole situation, the Grimm was still going after the brown haired faunus. As Xan looked at the boy, as well as the other two hunters, it appeared that they were in the middle of a fight with some guy with blue hair, the same one that was riding the Deathstalker before it got demolished by the hunters. As far as Xan was concerned, they could HAVE the weirdo, all Xan cared about was killing off this Ursa, and hopefully scoop up some of his dignity that was smashed across the ground.

Xan pulled his sword out the Ursa's right shoulder, and immediately jammed in into it's left, not stopping until the katana was hilt deep into the creature. Xan followed up by grabbing the charging Ursa's head, spinning around, and slamming his knee into its face, hoping that would keep it from pouncing on the other hunters. After Xan's assault, he dismounted in front of the Ursa, and off to its right.

"Hey!" Xan yelled at the Ursa, "Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's rude to interrupt other people when they're busy?" Xan was hoping that he finally caught the Grimm's attention, it almost felt like no one noticed he was there.

OOC:

52A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:40 am

Ghost Xero

Ghost Xero
The Ursa were in trouble. The first one was stabbed in the back by the hunter it had landed on before, causing it to try to buck him off. Then, both of the hunters the bear creature was dealing with grabbed a hold of it, the human swinging for a kick and the Faunus seeming to try to lift the Ursa up. This bit was not very threatening, as the Ursa was a few times larger in several times heavier than the boy, and there was no way any of these humanoid hunters could lift it on their own, or at least without enhancements. The Ursa's main concern was the human now. It swatted as the human went in for a knee to the face with the paw not being held by the Faunus, with the intent to stop the Hunter's momentum. However, whether he succeeded or not mattered little, because a sudden shot to the side from afar made the Ursa fall over, and it began to dissipate.

The Second Ursa was in better shape than the first, but not by much. It was still stubbornly holding on to its Faunus' foot, and it had gotten to the point where he would have problems walking around for a while if he were ever released. The Faunus seemed upset, enough so pull out his gun and shoot the dark beast in the eye. The shocking pain made the Ursa roar deeply, in turn releasing the cursed hunter. It crouched down, head resting on the ground, and covered it's injured eye, unable to do much else until the pain subsided. This gave the next hunter, the android, the perfect opportunity to execute its attack without any complications. The Ursa launched himself back up as a reaction, standing on two legs, accidentally putting itself in the way of a shot from afar, causing it to fall in the same way as its comrade, at almost the same time.

Xero was now out of the Grimm that he was able to bring along with him. Not that it saddened him, The Grimm were only to act as shields and distractions for a while, tiring the hunters out. Weakening them. Xero could easily handle himself. Besides, there were plenty more where that came from. The creatures were completely expendable, much like these hunters. The suited man's red aura was flaring, and he had a sickly grin on his face. "Really, really rough? Go ahead and try, little girl. This---" A sharp pain in his back made him aware of an arrow that had hit him, landing just short of his left shoulder blade as he had twisted his body a bit in throwing his fireballs at the hunter girl. He pulled it out and threw it to the ground, now fully aware that he would have all of the students to deal with now. Still, he showed no pain. He strongly believed that the weakness of pain could be contained. Pain was simply shock, after all. It subsided eventually. The man sun in a full circle, fire spewing from his hands, making a ring of fire with a couple meters of radius, three meters tall. Anyone who wanted to get all close and personal with Xero would have to fight through fire to get there. "I will see to it that you all burn!"

All Grim Defeated
Xero: 140/150 HP 90/150 AP

(OOC: Tess, future reference- you don't get to tell the Ursa if they feel pain or not. You can anticipate it, but you cannot state it as a fact.)

53A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:45 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sat panting as he let go of the disintegrating ursa. Sighing in relief that it was almost all over. Not before regaining his composure to look towards Xero just as an arrow landed it’s place in his back. “Good Job Sis!” Oliver hollered over to his sister before turning to Xero. Glancing in slight shock as a giant flame wall was erected around the man. “You can try.” Oliver looked up to measure the height of the wall. He grabbed the nearest bench with his semblance while the fire obstructed Xero’s view and raised it above the flames to a spot where it wouldn’t disintegrate even when dropped. Right above Xero. Trying to be as discreet with it as possible. However a giant looming shadow was a little bit hard to hide. Regardless Oliver dropped it right ontop of Xero in aims to crush him under the weight of the bench. However Oliver had full knowledge of the bench being able to be incinerated.

OOC:

Last edited by Oliver Balcross on Thu May 14, 2015 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

54A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:12 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
As the ursa disintegrated Flash toppled to the ground his massive head almost recrushing Ryan's leg. The big bot quickly got up, turning to the fleshy one. "Are you okay? The ursa had your leg for quite some time, do you require assistance?" He extended his arm to the boy, ready  to pull him up should he take his hand.

Flash turned, arm still extended to the boy, observing the human fighting his fellow students. He was conflicted, on one hand he didn't want his fellow students getting hurt but on the other they were all ganging up on this single fleshy one. He didn't stand much of a chance. Flash felt butterflies in his robot stomach, he didn't want to hurt any of the fleshy ones... but the fleshy ones were hurting each other so... The tall android decided to make sure Ryan was okay first then decide what to do.

55A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:42 pm

Alice Balcross

Alice Balcross
Sighing in relief as she saw the last of the grimm dying all around and her allies recovering. Alice tried to re-compose herself and look forward. She gained a determined look as she drew another arrow and drew back her string. 'I can do this...' Alice decided to start getting ballsy as she activated her semblance for one final dose of arrow fire. “CHEW ON THIS!” Alice shouted as she let loose an arrow before drawing back another and firing it off. Reloading a third and final arrow Alice let that arrow fly. She stared forward at the giant wall of flame as her arrows disappeared into the now constructed flames. Hoping she hit something. However her vision started to fade to black as she took deep breaths. Her legs wobbling beneath her as she almost crashed to the ground. Her will was the only thing keeping her conscious through the whole ordeal. However her eyes were trained on Xero’s ring of flames the whole time.

OOC: Health & Aura:

56A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
When the Ursa was defeated Ryan dropped to the ground. Then he looked at his leg now that he was free he could actually see how bad it was. The sight of his own leg made him cringe it was pretty bad but he was glad it wasn't broken. While assessing the damage done to his leg he began to think Okay Ow!.. Now what to do about you.. Well there are no medical kits or anything like that so makeshift bandage it is! Ryan then removed his shirt and began tearing it he used one part to cover the wound and soak up any blood then he used the other part to tie it to his leg to make sure it stayed in place. Then Ryan noticed a metallic that was being held out to him. Ryan looked up and read the android's screen and said while taking the "Yeah I will be fine I underestimated the strength of a Ursa's bite which was probably because I haven't experienced one till now it hurts alot more than one would thi-" Ryan's sentence was cut off by him noticing a wall of flames surrounding the person who Ryan was guessing to be the enemy. Ryan brought up his rifle and looked through the scope of it as he said his thoughts out loud "Shooting blindly.. Lovely! As if I didn't have enough problems..My aim is already going to be off center because I have to lean on my only good leg.. This is fantastic.. Well might as well shoot its not like the one who made the flames can get out of them. He basically trapped himself if we could find a hole in his flames we could attack him easily." Ryan then fired twice hoping one of the bullets would hit their target.

Health and Aura:

57A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:25 am

Tess LaCoyle

Tess LaCoyle
Tess was feeling confident, as she moved around to use some of the collapsed building rubble from the archway as cover. "Meh, someone's getting hot under the collar." Now that she's set up a crossfire, Tess fires another pair of shots from each revolver, aiming for mid-center of the column of fire and the greatest possibility of a hit. The electrical charge around each bullet would buzz angrily like a transformer going through the fire. She has no intention of going through and going hand to hand, not until she's upgraded Shock and Awe with their melee modes.

"Not to make 'light-ning' of your situation, (BLAM!) but 'Ohm' 'shocked' that you haven't (BLAM!) had the common sense to give up. (BLAM!) 'Watt' do you think you'll gain by fighting us any longer? (BLAM!) 'Wire' you even attacking here? Because you're really 'con-fuzed' if you think you can 'conduct' yourself in this manner here."

OOC
HP/Aura:

58A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sun May 03, 2015 2:52 am

Xanathose Polere

Xanathose Polere
Xan had finally gotten the upper hand on the Ursa, it was time to face off and show it who was boss. But, before either one of them could make a move, the Ursa keeled over from a shot to the side. As Xan looked around the battlefield to see where the assist came from, he noticed that the last of the Grimm were being finished off by other hunters; all that was left was the blue haired weirdo trying to kill everyone around him.

When Xan noticed the hunter with the sniper rifle, he immediately came to the conclusion that this must be the one who killed the Ursa that Xan was grappling with. Xan walked over to the green haired hunter, who was busy taking pot shots at the circle of fire that what's-his-face conjured, with the T.V. faced robot standing near by. When Xan was about ten feet away, he started calling over to the group.

"Hey there." Xan took note of the hawk-eyed hunter's injured leg. "I appreciate the cover fire. If you want some support putting a few rounds into ol' bluie over there, I don't mind giving you a spare leg to stand on. But first, it looks like we'll need to breach his 'fire wall'." Xan, now standing right next to the pair, nudged the robot with his elbow, hoping it got the computer humor. "Eh, eh. You get what I mean big guy?"

Satisfied with his 'astounding' wit, Xan got ready to either give the hunter a helping hand, or charge at the crazy guy as soon as he stopped hiding behind his wall or fire.

59A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Mon May 04, 2015 11:41 pm

Ghost Xero

Ghost Xero
Xero knew full well that using his fire in this way was a double edged sword. If the Syne kids wanted to fight him hand and hand, or any dorm of melee combat, they would have to beat the fire first, and the long ranged fighters could not see their target. However, while his own fire would not harm him in such a way, this also meant that Xero could not see his opponents or their attacks. He did, of course, see the random wooden bench that appeared above him. With his weapon in Axe form, he sliced the bench in two as it came down on him, the split pieces falling around him and fueling the fire.

As he did this, an arrow whooshed right past his ear, and as he turned to watch it exit the flames, another arrow hits his side as a third almost grazes his back. He didnt have the luxury to retaliate, as another shot, this time from a gun in front of him, hit his leg. It was clear his chances of victory were slim, but he was hell bent on seeing to it that flesh was charred tonight. A gunshot whizzes by him, he readies his aura. Another shot hits him in the back, he screams in a low, rage filled expression of both pain and determination, and as the third shot from behind strikes him, he releases his Aura in on final attack, sending the fuels ring of fire outward in such a way that anyone within ten meters of Xero would be met with flames. As the blazes dissipated, all that was left was the remains of a man that built himself up too high, only to come crashing down.

-Xero Defeated-
-exit-

60A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Thu May 14, 2015 11:52 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver smirks slightly as he sees both arrow and gunfire penetrate the flames and most shots had clearly hit their intended target. “Good job guys!” Oliver shouted as he turned to face the group. Giving a tall thumbs up. However he turned back around to see a giant wall of fire rushing towards him. Alarmed Oliver turned to sprint away and slide to a stop. Turning around to watch the flames dissipate. Once they had done so Oliver strode back over to Zero’s corpse and gave the man’s head the hardest kick he could muster at the time. “Jerk...” He turned around to see his Sister nearly falling out unconscious. “Alice!” Oliver began rushing over in a fit of panic and reached to brace his sister over his shoulders. “It’s ok… I’m here. You don’t have to worry.” Oliver gave a warm smile to his sister as he could tell she used too much of her aura all at once.

OOC: Health & Aura:

61A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Thu May 14, 2015 12:31 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
The large droid was shocked when a big ball wall of flames came flying toward him, stumbling and pulling Ryan a few steps back. Fortunately it would seem they were out of range. The droid fortunately was not paying enough attention to see Xero, or what remained of him. Choosing to assume that the man just ran off having been hugged by someone or something. 'Twas probably for the best that he hadn't seen

"Hahahaha, punny human...Just when things were heating up 0.0, looks like no one got to hurt... except for you, you sure you're okay? Not bleeding too much or anything? I'll take you to the nurse if you want 0.0 You do look as if you require medical attention, do inform me when you wish to go."

The large droid attempted to lift the poor human, looking to set him atop his screen like head. While he was probably overacting odds are it was for the best to be safe.

62A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sun May 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
Ryan was being pulled but the large android to avoid the expanding fire ring however this only caused more pain to come from his leg as he said "Owww! Would you stop pulling me like that!" Ryan then noticed the flames went away he saw the one that made the flames on the ground. Ryan then saw the one that he called claws earlier but actually went by the name Oliver walk up to the person on the ground and kick his head Ryan then said "Well good we got him! That is one less psycho path the world needs to worry about!" Then Ryan looked at the large android who displayed a message on his screen after reading the message Ryan responded with "Yeah I am fine but I think you are right it would be good to see the nurse and get my leg properly taken care of... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ryan was then unexpectedly lifted up by the android Ryan then yelled at the android "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" Ryan managed to push away from the android once he was on the ground he started to mumble to himself "Picking me up like that really?! It may be difficult for me to walk but it's not impossible!" Then Ryan began to limp away from the group as he headed to the nurse's office.

-Exit-

63A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sat May 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Tess LaCoyle

Tess LaCoyle
Tess calmly reloaded her revolvers and placed them back into storage mode, walking through the scarred, smoking grass to where the body of the attacking man lay. "He sure made an... ash out of himself. Sooooo, who was this guy, how'd he control Grimm, and what was his major malfunction? 'cause with the power to control 'em, you could get rid of them without ever breaking a sweat. Send them away, or train them to fight other Grimm. What a waste."

She then collects the scattered cartridges, in order to reload them later. "I'm Tess, by the way. Tess LaCoyle."

64A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed May 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Xanathose Polere

Xanathose Polere
Xan watched as the flames of his enemy shot outward in one last attempt to damage everything around him. Xan stood safely out of range of the attack, unimpressed and unsatisfied with the battle.

"Well... that sure was a thing." Xan said, walking over to the blue haired weirdo. Xan gave one final jab of his sword at the guy, following suit to the person who previously kicked the corpse.

Xan looked around at the people who hadn't left yet for medical treatment. "So, just a few questions, kinda new here; but what just happened? Is this a training session or something? Initiation? I wasn't expecting fighting Grimm on school property, or this wannabe tough guy getting his dumb self killed. Not that I'm complaining."

Xan then immediately lost interest in what he was talking about and shifted his attention over to the girl with the pistols, who was introducing herself to (probably) everyone. Xan, giving one of his self-assured grins replied, "By the way Tess, you can call me Xan." Xan gave a quick wink, hoping that she didn't see him make an idiot out of himself before.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum