You are not connected. Please login or register

A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:20 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
After Oliver’s axe dug into the creep’s head a smug grin spread onto his face as he stomped on the Grimm’s face and pulled out his axe. Doing a slight flip off of the back of the Grimm and landing back on the stage. Running back to his microphone Oliver grabbed the mic off the stand and looked around. Noticing both Ryan and Alice up on the academy Oliver smirked at Ryan. Having nearly dodged a bullet on his downswing Oliver brought the mic to his mouth and looked up at Ryan. Pointing at him with his axe. “Just keep your aim sharp and you won’t have to worry about hitting others when you’re shooting. Besides. I don't think this weapon can get any farther than close range." Oliver lifted his axe to showcase it a little bit. "As for the name. It’s Oliver. Not Claws.” Oliver gave a smug smirk as the sign above him emit an olive green glow as oliver began to use his semblance to dislodge the sign from the posts holding it up. “Although If you insist on a nickname. Oli will do just fine.” Oliver gave a sly smirk as he used his semblance to batter the Grimm with a rather large sign.

OOC:

27A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:18 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
The overcharge faded from his body, realising this he balled his fist and swung below its chin; a powerful upper cut. He quickly realised he was alone in the hole, finally the humans were out of range. His sensors picked up the announcement, Oliver. He adjusted his internal data log, editing it to connect Alice and Oliver as siblings and putting a name to the boy's face. He turned to the second grimm, using the poor spacing to his advantage he flipped backward, aiming to kick it in the snout. He felt a wave of confidence flow through himself, the grim were almost defeated; stuck in there with him. If he could talk he'd probably let out a one liner about how the situation was far from grimm. His gears spun out of order; this was the closest he could get to laughter, at least for now. Remembering that the situation was still dangerous he stopped himself and quickly aligned himself between the two grimm, hoping this would make it easier for his friends up there to aim down.

28A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:09 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

!WARNING!

This is the third warning on this page alone. Talk about breaking immersion...

You guys skipped angel. Angel is after the Grimm. So I do have to void both posts unless Angel misses three days from THIS post.

Now, PLEASE don't make this box show up again people. I'd like the thread to have some kind of flow.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

29A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Alice Balcross

Alice Balcross
After pulling herself up on to the windowsill of her brothers room. She crouched in the frame took the time to get a good look at her brother’s room. She noticed a phial of fire dust sitting on his desk. Smirking slightly as it reminded her that she had brought something with her today. Sliding into her brother’s room she turned around and faced the window. "Hey Oli. Distra- Oh wait he's already doing that... Nevermind!" Alice shouted out the window. Alice pulled open one of her jacket pockets and pulled out a small phial of yellow dust and went back to the windowsill. Taking out an arrow she opened up the arrow with a button up by the fletching and uncorked the dust phial. Pouring some dust into a small glass tube that was revealed to be under the now outstretched prongs of the arrowhead. She pressed the button again. Closing the arrowhead and replacing her brother’s dust on his desk. She grabbed her bow off her back and readied the arrow to fire. As she drew the string back she used her aura to activate the dust and the arrowhead began to arc lightning off it as if it were a miniaturized Tesla Coil. She took careful aim and let fly the arrow at the Grimm not getting battered by a large sign. Courtesy of her brother’s semblance.

OOC:

30A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
Ryan was ready with another shot lined up. But when he pulled the trigger nothing happened, he was confused on why it didn't fire. He took apart the gun as fast as he could and saw one of the gears was missing some teeth. He then thought Not good but I think I can fix it, I hope I can fix it. He pulled out the little broken bird that he was working on earlier and took one of it's gears and replaced the one in his gun, he then frantically rebuilt his gun thinking I am wasting time! He then lined up another shot aiming for the grimm's head and thought Lets hope this works! He then fired his riffle, he was right it did work this time. Now he hoped the grimm didn't move. He then noticed the girl firing an electrical arrow at the other grimm the brother and sister dou seemd to have that grimm under control.

31A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:02 am

Ghost Xero

Ghost Xero
The baby hunters made quick work about finishing off the creepers, one falling by flying Sign post, the other by electrical arrow. As the two grimm began to dissolve, Xero laughed from his new place, standing at the entryway to the courtyard. "You guys are fun to watch! Must have taken all of your skill to take down such low grade mooks, but I must admit, it made for some enjoyable action scenes. Of course, there were also some missed opportunities. Should have been more carnage, more destruction. Not a true drama without a tragic death either. Personally I like the violent and ruthless kind of downfall, y'know?" He straightened his suit a bit. "If it were me... well, I'm not one for words. I think I'll take this opportunity to continue my demonstration." With that, A pair of Ursa appeared, walking up from the shadows behind him. Just a moment later, a Deathstalker came crashing through, breaking the arc that marked the only entry to the courtyard that did not connect to the building itself. Xero hopped on the back of the Deathstalker. His voice rose has he got more excited. "So hunters! How do you fare against one who commands the beasts of darkness?!" He equipped his weapon, a Dual bladed battle axe currently folded into a shotgun, as the ursa then ran right for the hunters, snarling and out to tackle the first ones they could get to.

A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Ursa10
URSA x2
Level 4, 150 HP

A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Deaths10
DEATHSTALKER
Level 4, 200 HP

32A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
After pulverizing the creep to a pulp with the sign. Oli turns around to notice that Xero had come back and decided to monologue about his enjoyment of watching the students fight. “That breif entertainment is about the only thing you’ll get out of us asshole!” Oliver shouted at Xero as two Ursai and a Deathstalker spilled out from behind him. After reeling back slightly at Xero’s comment of how he’s the one who commands the beasts of darkness. Almost immediately after both Ursai charge into the crowd at both him and Flash. Oliver got on the mic and spoke to the other hunters. “You. Sniper. You and Flash focus the Ursa. Me and my sister will handle that filth and the Deathstalker respectively.” Sighing as Oliver trailed his gaze to the ground near Xero and sighs. Hopping off the stage to walk towards him and his Deathstalker companion. Tilting his head slightly up from it’s position of looking at the ground. “Y’know. I’ve been doing some thinking. Bears are carnivores, Grimm eat humans. Ursa are basically bears, Ursa are also Grimm. I wonder what an Ursa tastes when it devours filth spewing humans like you Xero? Who, I must point out. Are no better than those white fang scum who call themselves Faunus.” Oliver shrugged and flourished Malevolent Wyvern with a spin and looked Xero dead in the eyes with a death glare. Charging at the Deathstalker with his weapon in hand and jumped through the air at the mounted human. ‘I’ve dealt with a deathstalker before. I can do this again.’ Oliver let go of his axe and dropped onto the Deathstalker’s tail. Latching on to the long black appendage protruding from the scorpion grimm’s back as he used his semblance to antagonize Xero with his axe. Swinging at him with his semblance and digging his claws into the deathstalker’s tail.

OOC:

33A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash jumped from the hole, landing with a massive thud. He heard the sound of heavy padding footsteps alongside scuttling ones. Three targets, one human armed with ranged weapon he analysed. Immediate course of action subdue grimm, disarm man; incapacitate him if necessary. Primary objective protect classmates, C101 current status unarmed. His banks finished processing as Oliver called out the order to attack.

His heavy feet pounded as he picked up speed, hoping to stop both of them. He stuck both his arms out in a T formation, once again channelling aura into his generators and letting electricity coat his plating. The slightest of touches ought to stun them into stopping or provoke them into attacking him. As for the human he knew he should not hurt him, he probably had a good excuse for riding atop that deathstalker; perhaps he was a hostage of sorts. Did grimm take hostages, hostages with guns? Well it's either that or he's a very strange man, riding atop a grimm, how he can do that and remain alive I haven't the faintest clue - he analysed.

34A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Alice Balcross

Alice Balcross
Looking out from the windowsill Alice smiled as the Grimm started to disintegrate into the air around them. However a frown returned to her face when Xero decided to show himself again with more Grimm following behind. “Oh joy.” Alice sighed and after her brother started to monologue just as Xero had done. (Leave it to Oli to contradict EVERYTHING.) She watched her brother charge towards Xero and his Deathstalker. Alice began to reach out the window but then she realized that both. A. She should help and B. She's seen a lot of TV shows in her time. It’s really cliche to just reach towards them and call their name instead of just going and helping. So. Activating her semblance. Alice drew some arrows and leaped out the window. Drawing back one after the other until she shot three arrows at Xero. Activating her aura as she neared the ground Alice performed a recovery roll and stood up brushing off her jacket and inserting her left arm back into it's socket with a rather awkward popping sound. “Phew. Second time I've done that and it’s still as exciting as it was before, and less painful.” Alice smiled and pulled back another arrow and let it fly straight towards the Ursa Flash was fighting.

OOC:

35A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Walking in a Winter... Firefight? Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:35 am

Tess LaCoyle

Tess LaCoyle
Tess had been heading up the stairs through the snow to the main door of the academy, checking her admittance papers in her scroll. She'd gotten off at an airship terminal that felt like it was halfway around the mountain from the hike to the main gate. "Blast, that was a long walk. I need a hot shower and.... what the Dust?!" She exclaims, as the courtyard arch nearby collapses. She recognizes the tail-end of a Death-stalker,  and what looks like a student making a claw attack on it's stinger. Crouching as she brings both hands across her chest, Shock and Awe decouple from their bracer mode and drop into firing mode. She charges both revolvers with Aura, red arcs of electricity causing the Dust lines on the cylinders to glow.

CRACKCRACKCRACKCRACK! She fires a hail of shots at the rear of the giant scorpion-like beast so fast the sound overlaps, echoing through the thin air of the mountaintop and in the valleys below like rolling thunder. Tess takes care to aim low so as not to hit the suicidal loony who has the death-stalker by the tail.  As she fires, a sigil appears briefly in front of each revolver. The bullets fill the air around the monster with the smell of ozone if they hit. As she delivers the opening fusillade, she moves quickly at a run parallel to the outside wall, so she can get a better shot at the Grimm... and another loony standing atop the beast waving a shotgun-axe? 2 Ursa fighting students in the courtyard? What's next, a Nevermore reciting morbid poems on the stage?

"What. The. DUST?!"

(HP 180/Aura 100)

(So, corrected for errors on character sheet. Should do 45 damage/hit against its defense. Passive offensive aura pluse BOOST semblance taking str from 4 to 7; 7x5=35, lvl 1 weapon 35+10=45 Please let me know if this is wrong.
(edit for COLOR!)

Last edited by Tess LaCoyle on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:54 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Title, notes, posting aura/hp, calculating damage and COLOR)

36A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
"Yo, Android I am going to have to say sorry in advance to this!" Ryan said as he stood up with his rifle in his hand. He figured that he should change up his position he saw a good area but he couldn't get to it easily. Ryan leapt to the android and used his shoulder as a spring board to get to the location he wanted to "Again sorry!" he said as he got to his new position on a different part of the roof. He then knelt into a sniping position and aimed for the closest Ursa, he aimed to hit the Ursa's back, he fired 2 shots at the Ursa. He then changed the angle from here he was shooting and aimed for the second Ursa and again fired 2 shots aiming for the Ursa's back. Ryan then looked over at the fight happening with the Deathstallker he then thought I doesn't look like they need any cover fire so I might as well make the Ursa top priority.

37A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:42 pm

Xanathose Polere

Xanathose Polere
Xan gave his goodbyes to his family and told them that he will come back one day as a hero, a slayer of grim. Xan hoped that Syne would actually be able to provide him with experience and skills in killing grimm, as opposed to just sitting him down in a classroom and lecturing him about history, and tactics, and all that other useless junk. Xan shouldered his duffle bag, packed with all his worldly posesions, and strapped his katana to his side. Xan walked all the way from his home in Bellmuse to Syne Academy. When he arrived, the sky had turned dark, and the distinct sound of gunshots could be heard."What the hell is going on?" Xan said as he ran into the courtyard.

Xan could hardly believe his eyes when he turned the corner. There before him was the sight of a robot with a TV for a head spring boarding a guy with a sniper rifle onto the roof of a building where he made pot shots at 2 Ursa. A Deathstalker was being ridden on by two guys, both of which were monologuing at eachother, while a girl with a bow and arrow, and a girl with revolvers unloaded on the beast.

Xan stood in placed for a few moments, letting the scene in front of him sink in. Xan's bag fell onto the floor, and wide smile crept across his face. "Now this is what I call an orientation," Xan called out to seemingly no one, "I can't wait to see what they have planned for finals!" Xan's eyes turned wild, he drew his sword, and charged the Ursa that wasn't being pre-occupied by the robot thing. Xan lept and brought his sword down as hard as he could on the beast's shoulder, yelling, "Show me what you've got!"

Last edited by Xanathose Polere on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing the paragraphs to look less conjested)

38A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Matter of Time. [Closed / Plot] Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Ghost Xero

Ghost Xero
It was interesting, seeing them all break and begin their individual attacks. There was a mix of a bit of organized teamwork, with the kid from the beach yelling orders and some people going along with them, and mostly chaos of people doing their own thing with their attacks. Xero personally preferred those with independence, but also acknowledged the fact that teamwork went farther on the battle field. The very reason why he chose to fight only with Grimm at his side. He observed the area, noticing right away the girl aiming her bow at him. She had been up there before, shooting at his Creeps. She jumped from the window and as she shot her arrows, Xero brought his weapon up, turning it to its axe form and blocking two arrows withe blade, turning his body to let the third arrow whiz past him. He then went back to his shotgun form, Shooting at the girl who had just landed onto the ground.

Meanwhile, The ursa had already started charging, however one saw that a faunus was going toward the deathstalker. It changed its destination in time to tackle the brunette faunus boy's side before he could reach the deathstalker where his master stood. upon success, the ursa would roar and swipe a clawed paw at his face. The other Ursa however, kept going and met up with an android running toward it with open arms. The beast swerved around the robot and swiped him in the back, only to find that he was electrically charged and it sent a shock through the bear that stunned him for a moment and he instead decided to hit the sniper that was leaping for the bot. The ursa used his jaws to grab the hunter by the leg and drag him back to the ground.

All the while, the deathstalker took a hit in the backside, and immediately spun around to see what had just happened, with Xero calmly spinning against it in order to keep himself facing forward. It used its stinger to knock the girl shooting at it to the side, and was now facing sideways while Xero faced forward.

Ursa 1: 150/150
Ursa 2: 145/150
Deathstalker: 155/200
Xero: 150/150

(OOC: Tess- Please actually yell me how many shots you're firing next time.
Flash- Indicate how much aura you are spending, I took 5 this time.
Ryan, you cannot logically Jump up to the roof of a building that is at least 2 stories without jump semblance or something to that effect, even after jumping off of Mr. Driver.)