You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a normal day (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Just a normal day (Open) Empty Just a normal day (Open) Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
Nilo’s alarm went off signaling her to wake up. Nilo woke up and turned off her alarm and just sat on her bed for awhile glancing around her surroundings, she noticed a picture on a dresser near her bed and she picked it up. She smiled a little and at the same time she also looked a little sad, the picture was of her and her family. The picture was happy but also a sad reminder, as she held the picture looking it over she whispered “Nova”, which was the name of her brother who had died. While looked at the picture she remembered that day and she also remembered the unknown one that saved her, she had a hope that she would meet that person again, however not knowing how that would be possible she set down the picture and got her uniform on and started to head to her scheduled class, with a sort of sad look on her face.

2Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:01 am

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
Thorn wakes up from a nightmare of him and his sister. He has had this nightmare before. It always has him and his sister sitting on the rock and that beowulf attacking her sister. Thorn looks at the clock and gets changed. Thinking to himself “ Not going to be late on my first day” Thorn rushes out the door and slams right into some girl. Picking himself up he walks off before saying “ Sorry.” He walks towards when he see’s a bathroom. Thorn thinks to himself “I have not been to the washroom since i got here so might as well go” Walking in there he sits on a toilet and here’s a loud moan. He realises that it is coming from the stall next to him. He puts his ear to the stall wall and listens. All the sudden he hears a loud flush and a man walk out of the stall. Thorn gets out of the washroom and meets up with this girl again. Thorn says to her “Sorry for walking into you and all but what is your name”

3Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:48 am

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
Nilo got back on her feet and shook the sad look from her face from being knocked down by a stranger who was running in the halls..When the stranger asked for her name she glared at him and remained silent for awhile just glaring at him, until finally she said in a semi-angry tone "If you want to know someone's name you are going to have to give yours first." She continued to glare at him in her head thinking Who is this guy?..From the looks of it he seems like a newbie so I shouldn't be to mad..I mean he did snap me out of whatever was going on in my mind. she then spoke again this time a little less angry "Well regardless of your name I think I am going to leave I see no reason why I should continue talking to you" Nilo then began to walk away.

4Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:07 am

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
Thorn grabs Her arm and say’s “I'm Thorn bye the way” He continues to walk towards his class. Walking for a little ways Thorn see’s his class he walks thru the door but Thorn is in a sleepy haze from this morning. Thorn never realises but the professor stares at him silently. The professor says “You are one of my new students right?” Thorn replies with a nod and the professor states that yhe is kinda early but he should take a seat. Thorn hears the door open when the girl that he bumped outside walks thru the door. Thorn has a puzzled look on his face as he thinks to himself “Wow what are the odds that me and her would be in the same class” Many people would not even care but Thorn waves towards her and now Thorn wants to know the name of this girl. He asked “i never caught your name”

5Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:27 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Sitting on a bench in the hallway of the dormitories outside a classroom. Oliver observed two students having a bit of a strange and slightly hostile interaction. Oliver shrugged and sighed and turned back to what he was currently reading. Which so happened to be his weapon schematics book. Looking to his left he noticed the tall student stride into the door beside him and Oliver sighed. ‘That was fast...’ Oliver thought to himself as he returned to his book. He looked rather interested in his book rather than the door beside him to the class he had. “I suppose i’ll just read this later…” Oliver closed his book and stood up just catching Nilo walk into the classroom. “Uhm. What?” Oliver stood in the middle of the hall looking ever so slightly dumbstruck. Shrugging it off he slowly snuck into the class and sat down in the far back corner.

6Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
As she walked into the classroom she let out a small yawn and stretched out her wings and then folded them back in.. Then Ni noticed that Thorn was in the same class she immediately thought Oh no not him again..Well I suppose he did tell me his name I might as well give my. With that thought she said "I am Nilo Nightfall." After giving her name she went and she took a seat to wait for the class to begin. She thought she saw some sneaking into the class she dismissed it when she thought It's probably just a student thinking that they are late or something along the lines of that.Then she let out a small sigh and said to herself"Regardless it is none of my business so why should I get concerned over it?" With that being said Ni then got out her note book still waiting for the class to begin.

7Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 pm

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
Thorn say's "Hi Nilo how long have you been here i'm new as you can see". Thorn notices someone sneak into the class room. this person was reading what looks like a weapon schematic. Thorn thought to himself "Well these two are lucky to have brought something to do while we wait. i have nothing to read so i might as well relax" Thorn then goes to cross his feet and drift into a sleep. Thorn is jolted awake by the same nightmare. Thorn realizes that has been sweating because of the dream. Thorn surprises himself with his inability to stay awake even after having that nightmare over and over again

8Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
Nilo was doodling in her notebook trying to ignore Thorn, she still seemed to be a little irritated from when he ran into her..Eventually Thorn fell asleep and she began to think Finally he stopped talking. She looked at her notebook her little doodle was of a little bunny.. She thought her drawing was terrible so she tore it out of the notebook and threw it away while thinking, I am a terrible drawer, the good drawer in our family always was Nova.. I got to stop thinking about him for now I can spend more time thinking about it later, right now I need to focus on the current events. When she was headed back to her seat she noticed that Thorn was sweating and looked a little concerned so she asked him "Excuse me Thorn.. are you alright it looks like you just woke up from a bad dream?"

9Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sat in the back looking down at Thorn and Nilo trying to have a conversation but not doing so well initially. He had a notebook in his hands which he was drawing in. Just barely looking over the top of the notebook. He noticed Thorn fall asleep to of which Oliver sighed in response. ‘That’s not something you do in a conversational situation. But whatever. Who am I to judge? I’m a Faunus...’ Oliver returned to his drawing as his weapon lay up against the side of his seat. He eyed up what he was drawing. ‘Not bad… Although...’ Oliver tapped his pencil to his chin. Huffing rather silently he stared back to Thorn and Nilo as Thorn nearly jumped out of his seat. Oliver raised an eyebrow slightly and just returned to drawing what seemed to be, if anyone could get a decent look, an almost spot on rendition of a rather old Ursa, due to the amount of bony plates and the like that it had adorning it’s body.

Important OOC Notice: (Click me to read):

10Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:22 pm

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
Nilo heard what Thorn has said and looked down at her feet as she spoke, "If by left you mean they were killed then yeah someone did leave." The memory of what had happened was now playing through her mind she tried to ignore it but she couldn't, so she figured she should just sit down and be quiet but that didn't stop her from thinking about it.. She let out a small sigh and began to think Stop that there is a time and a place for thinking about that and this isn't one of them, besides are you just tell some random guy that you don't really know everything about your life because that is practically going to be what you end up doing you need to get serious now and stop dwelling on the past nothing is going to change! she noticed that Thorn was looking at her and she again spoke this time in a very cold tone "I don't like to talk about it." With that being said she opened her notebook and began to doodle again to try and take her mind off it, the doodling helped but only a little and so she stopped and just sat their in silence.. She concluded that she should just wait and let the memory pass on its own and that there was no use trying to fight it, so she closed her eyes and began to remember everything and she also remembered the unknown one.. Once the memory was done replaying in her mind she went back to doodling.

11Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
"I can see that you dont wanna talk about it as it is a soft topic" Thorn states with a polite voice. "My old home was in the north but its not there anymore" "Everyone there was slaughtered by the grimm and my sister was taken from me up close because of a Beowulf" Thorn begins to have a small tear in his eyes as he starts to tap his finger's. Thorn can see that the person in the back of the class has his weapon against the chair. Thorn thinks to himself I forgot my weapon back at my room Thorn then quickly rushes out the door to his room and grabs his two swords and hurry's back. By the time Thorn gets back. Nilo has started doodling again. Thorn unsheath's his swords and grips them in his hands. "You like" with a grin

12Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sat at the back silently working on his Ursa drawing. He noticed Thorn dash out of the room and come back with two swords in his hands. “Fairly conventional weapons if you ask me.” Oliver noted slightly out loud and looked back down at his own weapon. Sighing as one of the metal reinforcements on the handle that he recently added on caught his eye. Noticing the bolt was loose he picked up Malevolent Wyvern and hammered the bolt against the leg of his chair a few times. Paying no regards for the noise that said action would make. Once the bolt was in securely again he smiled and leaned back into his chair and returned to his drawing. A while later Oliver put down his pencil and pulled out a red pencil crayon and began to detail any of the markings and the eyes of the Grimm. Being very careful and using the correct shadowing with just a single coloring instrument. “There we are. Finished…” Oliver smiled as he set his notebook down on the table and deadpanned towards Thorn and Nilo. As Thorn seemed to be showing off his weapons to Nilo. Oliver facepalmed slightly and looked about the room ‘It wouldn’t hurt to move closer to them I suppose...’ Standing up and taking all of his stuff Oliver moved rather sneakily closer to the two students. Sitting a right behind them and a row above. “So.” Oliver sat staring at them with an out of place smile on his face. “How are you two this fine day?”

13Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
Nilo noticed Thorns weapons and and she got out her little dagger and spoke "Your blades may be bigger however I prefer the smaller kinds." She heard a semi loud banging and looked over to see someone messing with their weapon From the looks of it he seems to be fixing a bolt on his weapon.. His weapon looks very impressive! She then turned her attention back to Thorn and began to speak again "So...Do you use any kind of dust?" She then heard a person sneak up behind them and speak. She turned around and saw it was the same person that was making all that noise Who is this guy? She began to look at him trying to figure out if she knew him, she didn't know him so then she began to speak "That is a pretty impressive weapon you have there.. I am Nilo Nightfall, and what might your name be?"

14Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
Thorn jolts his head behind him and look's intensely at the person hitting his weapon on the chair and then focuses back at Nilo. speaking in a proud voice Thorn say's "Ya i use fire dust to distracted the grimm then go in for the attack" Thorn stares at her weapon and asks "How do you prefer to use your weapon" Just as thorn was asking that the person making loud noises walks up behind us and startles Thorn. Thorn asks "What is your name" Then goes to wipe his weapon with a cloth he pulled out of his pocket. Thorn notices this person's weapon and asks "What is that!" Thorn looks puzzled and states "That is one mean looking weapon, Did you make it yourself" Thorn looks at the weapon admiring its magnificence. Thorn looks at the spikes and say's "How much was it to make this weapon! its amazing"

15Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver looked Nilo and Thorn in the eyes. Maintaining his smile the whole time. “I’m Oliver.” After both of them noted his weapon on his back. “This is Malevolent Wyvern. It’s my weapon. Made it myself with my father before I went to my first combat school.” Oliver smiled again and nodded at Nilo and then looked to Thorn. “Nilo gave me her name… So what might yours be?” Oliver started to examine Thorn and Nilo more closely. ‘So Nilo is a Raven Faunus huh. Interesting. While the other guy here seems to just be a normal human. They don’t seem like that bad of people. Although I can’t be quite too sure about it.’ Oliver looked around the room slightly before sighing. “So uh. Where are you two from? See I’m from Vale. It’s a nice town. Not one to complain. Moved here due to the fact that the parents couldn’t afford to send me to Beacon. I did attend Signal however. It was a nice academy. But Beacon was a bit out of the reach after Signal. So we moved here to Bellmuse. Now I’m here at Syne. Being little old me. Although I must say… Events around have been rather strange in comparison to Signal. But I can’t complain.”

16Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
Nilo spoke "I am from Mistral, I decided to come to Syne instead of Haven because I didn't really feel like Haven was the right school for me to attend." She kept her eyes on Oliver still trying to figure out what kind of person he was however she did not have enough information to piece together who he was From what I can tell he seems human and he seems like a decent human. Since she couldn't figure out who he was she spoke again "So Oliver what kind of human are you?" She thought she might as well ask and see if she can get any information from him. While she was trying to figure out what kind of person Oliver was she was looking at his weapon to see if she could get any information from this, she realized Thorn asked her how her weapon was used and she responded with "The way i use my weapon is as a close combat tool although sometimes I have to resort to throwing it I prefer to keep the weapon in my hands and use my earth dust to try and restrict the areas an enemy can go which would force them to get close to me."

17Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:39 pm

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
Thorn replies “I really don't have a name for my weapon but if you want you can give me one, I have never been so good at giving something a name” Thorn wants to give it a name but he can never think of one. Last time he tried he named a pineapple a banana. Thorn replies to oliver’s recent question “Well where i'm from is long gone from an attack from grimm and i really don't remember the name of my old academy but from what i remember ever since that day i have always hated grimm” Thorn wants to tell them about his sister but he can never bring up the courage to say anything about her. “There is one thing I want to tell you guys, Its really important about my history” Thorn is trying to bring up the courage but at last he fails once more “i gotta go” At this moment thorn bolts out the room and hides behind the door.

18Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver slowly nodded in response to Nilo and Thorn’s initial response. However Oliver gains a bit of a stricken look for a fraction of a second when Nilo asks him what type of human he is. “I don’t understand the question. I mean I suppose you could say I’m the kind of guy who doesn’t really care what side of the whole Human-Faunus Issue he’s on.” Oliver sighed slightly as he looked between Nilo and Thorn. As if he were making a decision. ‘I could tell them. Although with my luck they’re bound to find out eventually.’ Oliver nodded as he came to a decision in his head. However hearing Thorn comment about naming his weapon. “I’d kill to help. But I only helped choose it. My dad actually suggested the name. Plus I thought It sounded cool and intimidating so. I thought why the heck not.” Oliver shrugged lightly. “So. I suppose the same question goes for both of you. What kind of people are you? If you can describe yourselves in such a manner that is.”

19Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:14 am

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
Nilo saw Thorn run at and shouted at him "HEY IF YOU WANT TO TELL US SOMETHING JUST TELL US!!!" she then sighed and said "Not like I will be able to judge you." With that being said she thought Jeez what is up with him? as Thorn left. When Oliver asked her to describe herself she responded with "Well obviously I am a Faunus, my semblance is flight. As for my personality well I am relatively nice as long as you don't start acting stupid. Stupidity and being ignorant of a situation is how people get killed!" At this point she said in a semi-whisper that sounded a little sad  tone as she began looking down at her feet "Trust me I know." She was remembering it again the terrible nightmare that actually happened. She quickly looked up and said "There I said what kind of personality I have now how about you explain yours a little more the only thing I can really tell is that you are a human for now you seem nice but for all I know you could be planing to murder someone!"

20Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:52 am

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
Thorn sits there and tear’s form in his eyes. He pulls out a picture of his sister and in a soft voice says “I shall never forget you little sis, I will keep fighting as you would want me to” Thorn sobs a little and puts the picture away. Thorn wants to keep fighting but its getting harder and harder to keep moving on. He looks all big and scary but inside he is dying a little inside. Thorn wipes the tear away as it trickles down the side of his arm and goes to sit down in his seat as Nilo and Oliver talk. Thorn hopes they don't hear him but why would he care. Thorn just hopes the class will start soon. Thorn yells at the teacher “Do you know when this class is starting!” Thorn realises that that the teacher did not realise him speaking to himself

21Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sat in a brooding, awkward silence as Thorn literally burst out of the room. “Well. That was a thing.” Oliver nodded slightly and hummed to himself. ‘Well that happened.’ Oliver looked over to Nilo as she responded towards him and posed a return-question. Letting out a slight chuckle at her last comment. “I can assure you I do not intend to murder anyone.” Sighing Oliver interlocked his clawed hands and put them on the desk in front of him. “And I can assure you. I’m not human. Sorry for lying to you about that. I tend to get nervous about my Faunus heritage around humans. Anyway I tend to be positive whenever I can and try to get the best out of others around me.” Oliver shrugged slightly and put his hands behind his head and his feet on the desk as Thorn re-entered the room. “So Thorn. What was that all about? Also no. I do not know when class is starting.”

22Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:20 pm

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
Nilo looked over at Oliver who revealed his claws and she seems kinda either shocked or surprised and she began to think while continuing to stare at Oliver "Those claws..Could it be?..No i doubt thats possible." Only then did she realize she was thinking out loud. At that point she stopped staring at Oliver and fanned out her wings and said "That whole being nervous around humans thing does make alot of sense you never know if they are the accepting kind or not till you get to know them better..Oh and sorry about that I wasn't going to make fun of you I was just thinking out loud." She folded her wings back into place and stared down at her feet again she replayed the memory this time focusing on the unknown one she remembered the unknown one had claws to her the unknown one seemed to be like a bear so she looked up and spoke "Hey Oliver do you mind me asking what kind of faunus you are?, there are alot of animals that have claws so I am curious on which one you are."

23Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:38 pm

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
Thorn replies to Oliver “Ya im alright now just had to get something out of my mind” Thorn says to both of them “He so Nilo you're a faunus same as Oliver. Dont ask me how i know” Thorn has heard their entire conversation and knows that they both a faunus. Thorn Looks over his shoulder to see know one new come into the room. Thorn thinks to himself “Hmmmm i think i noticed someone outside but i'm not to sure” Thorn just sighs and pulls out a picture from his pocket. Its a picture of his little sister. He notices that it has some dust on it so he wipes away the dust.

24Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Kenton Draguntin

Kenton Draguntin
Kenton walks down the hall humming to himself he peeks his head in the classroom and sees the class. he puts his hood on and walks into the class and sits down. He takes in his surroundings and makes a mental note. He looks over and sees someone with a little bit of a sad face and two others around the sad guy. He thinks to himself "those guys seem nice comforting him wonder what he is crying about”. Kenton sits in silence for a bit twiddling his thumbs then has the idea to try and get someone to talk to. “Maybe i can go talk to those guys seeing that they are nice and all, but how am i going to introduce myself”. He walks to the to the wall and talks to it “hi i’m Kenton I was wondering if we can maybe hangout be pals or partners”. He thinks “no that will never do, never mind i’ll just spend this year like all the other years of school alone”. Kenton sits back down in his chair in silence feeling depressed.

25Just a normal day (Open) Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sat in a quiet silence. He seemed more bored than anything. Nodding slowly as Nilo vented to him about the nervousness. “Mmhm I can agree with you there. Also. I’m a Bear. It’s hard to tell but. It’s there I suppose.” Oliver shrugged slightly as Thorn sat back down and tossed a look over his shoulder. Mumbling something about seeing someone. “It’s probably just your head playing tricks on you.” Oliver sighed and returned to his sketchbook to finish his Ursa drawing. However it seemed that Oliver wouldn't notice anyone slide in the room due to the fact that he was too caught up in his drawing for him to do anything of the sort. He seemed to be fixing an area on the Ursa where the shoulder connected to the chest. He seemed to be having a hard time trying to get that singular spot to work. His tongue was slightly sticking out from his mouth as he thought he heard shuffling around somewhere. Shaking it off he returned to his art.

Last edited by Oliver Balcross on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake in posting logic.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum