You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a normal day (Open)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
When Nilo heard Olver's response her face changed to an expression that was a mix between what looked like fear,shock, and despair. She then began to think Then unknown one seems to share a distinct trait with Oliver but there is no way it could be the same person I am sure there are alot of bear faunus out their just like him there is no way they could be the same..But if they are then what then? "There is no way that they are the same person." She covered her mouth with her hands she was thinking out loud again. She then stood up and and spoke "I am sorry..If you will all excuse me I will be back." Without waiting for a response Nilo steeped out of the classroom. She began talking to herself "The unknown on definitely had claws like Oliver if only I could remember what his weapon was that would tell me weather it was really him or not, although I doubt it. If Oliver really was the unknown one then he would of remembered what happened in the Finnek Forest that day he would remember that Ursa which means he would remember me right?..Nova this is getting confusing I bet you would be able to figure this all out you were always a good problem solver...If you were still here then this would all make more sense..I know it would.." After she finished talking to herself she steeped back into the room hoping that no one heard her talking to herself like a crazy person. When she got back to where the group was she said, "Sorry about that I just needed some air"

27Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
Thorn realizes that a man entered the class. Thorn thinks to himself "Hmm maybe i should go and talk to him" Thorn gets up and walks over to the mysterious man sitting by himself and says. "Hey my name is Thorn, wanna be friends and also are you new" Thorn looks at This man and is pretty sure that he is a faunus but he can never be sure. "So how are you, I'm kinda new so it would be great to meet someone else who is new to this academy, Oh by the way those two are Nilo and Oliver, They are pretty cool people" Thorn ask's. "Many people don't know this but i feel i can trust you with this kinda secret but i don't want to bore you with it if you don't wanna hear it"

28Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Kenton Draguntin

Kenton Draguntin
Kenton looks up and jumps out of his seat “ahh, um hello my name is Kenton, and sure that would be nice” he says shyly. “Yes I am new to this school what about you and your friends are they new too”. Kenton notices that he was crying “I wonder what he was crying about do I ask him”. “No it’s ok if you tell me your secret I don’t mind”. He looks over Thorn’s shoulder and sees Oliver drawing,and Nilo reading “wonder what his friend is drawing” he thinks. Kenton notices every one has dust. “They all use dust it’s the thing my dad put most in his machine it’s also the thing that got him killed”. “So i noticed the dust you have on you, how do you plan on using it when fighting”. Kenton shifts over to the seats next to the group getting ready for class.
OOC:

29Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Hazel Kazyugo

Hazel Kazyugo
Hazel Kazyugo wakes up from a deep sleep. He sits in his bed for one minute and then jumps down from his bunk. He slowly wipes the sleep from his eyes and makes his way to the shower. after a quick shower he checks the time. Hazel curses and throws on his clothes. Shortly after he runs down the hall as fast as he can. Hazel trips and falls over an object on the ground. Hazel bites his lip and gets up. He had a little bit of time left at least until his first class this morning. Hazel runs in to the class and grabs a seat not even caring where. Hazel quickly pushes his hair over his cat ears and sits down. Hazel sits down next to a boy with blond hair. Beside the boy with blond hair is tall darker skinned boy in conversation. Hazel put my books down still tired and sighs.

30Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver sat in his chair distracted by his drawing. He was so distracted he didn’t even notice Thorn get up to leave. Responding to Thorn’s intention to talk to a newcomer with “Yeah yeah whatever.” Oliver had his tongue sticking out of his mouth slightly and his brow furrowed in frustration as he had moved onto a new drawing from his old one. He was now drawing, or at least trying to draw, a picture of his sister. Who, which Oliver hates to admit, is one of the few people he cannot draw properly due to her hands. (The other being himself.) Oliver sighed slightly as he finally got the hands right and Kenton pointed out that he had dust. Saying that Oliver was startled was an understatement. He had almost forgot there were people in the room altogether as Oliver leapt out of his seat and stood on it in surprise. “JEEZUS WHAT THE HELL!? Oh… Sorry. Hey I’m Oliver.” Oliver jumped up slightly and landed back in his seat. Nodding slightly in thought of Kenton’s question Oliver sighed and looked to the phial of dust in his bag. “To be honest I havn’t used it yet… Nor do i intend to really. I just got it because hey. It’s a good thing to have.” Oliver responded with a shrug. Unwilling to admit he was inept at using dust. Not that he wasn’t skilled at it’s usage it’s that he just never bothers to and as such is out of practice. Oliver sighed slightly and looked about. Realizing it was time for him to do something rather important. “Oh right. That… I should go do that. Sorry guys I gotta split. I’ll catch up with you guys later alright?” Oliver packed up his stuff, grabbed his weapon and slung his bag over his shoulder and dashed out of the building to his dorm.

[Exit]

OOC:

31Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
"Alright well See ya later then Oliver." Nilo said. She then began to think Well he sure seemed like an interesting guy, I hope I will get another chance to talk with him. Maybe then I can get more information in order to figure out if he really is the unknown one. Nilo then looked over and saw Thorn talking to a new person so she decided to go over to them. As she heard the new guy give his name she spoke "Hello there Kenton, My name is Nilo." She then took a seat next to them and opened her notebook. When Kenton asked her about her dust she replied with "Well I use earth dust, the way I use it is that I try to make walls in order for my enemy to get close to be so I can take them out with this." She then showed the group her weapon.

32Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
Ryan waled into the room and noticed Nilo with the rest of the group he headed over there and saw Nilo pull out her weapon "As if you would even be able to get close enough to a grimm in order for you to attack it, in my opinion your weapon always seemed to small Ni." He said that then looked at the other and said "Sup guys I am Ryan Aldon." He then pulled out his sniper rifle and said "And this is my weapon I use fire dust inorder to position my enemy right where I want them and then I start shooting, I have to say its way better than a combat dagger." When he said that at the end he said it in a joking way and spoke again in the same joking way "You know I am only kidding with you Ni. So who are your friends?"

33Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Never having to sleep isn't all its cracked up to be. Never having to sleep and only taking quick half hour charge left the tall robot with little to do in the dark hours, no friends to talk to and poor lighting conditions for reading comics. The imposed curfew left him with even less to do but if it was for his own safety then he'd happily abide by it. Flash hadn't realised quite how long he'd been in a training room but he remembered he had a class on and decided to make his way there. He believed he'd arrived late upon seeing a boy leave the classroom but a quick check of his internal clock showed that was not the case. He arrived in class to see a small cluster of students, some of which had weapons out and there was surprisingly no teacher. Thinking himself a bit too heavy for a chair he stood in front of the group twiddling his thumbs nervously, the words "Hello I am Flash Driver" displayed on his screen of a face. He hoped he wasn't intruding having learned the hard way that those of flesh and bone don't like to have their privacy invaded.

34Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Kenton Draguntin

Kenton Draguntin
Kenton notices a blue haired person sit be side him he looks at him for a second and notices oliver leaving. He waves a goodbye to oliver as he leaves the room. He looks over to see nilo walk over and introduce herself and her weapons. Kenton notices her weapon is a bit a small. “She is going to have to get really close to the enemy, i guess thats what her dust is for”.”Thats a really nice weapon nilo I could think of quite a few ways to attack with it”. Kenton takes another look at the blue haired character examining him. “Another person with dust what is with so many people using dust it’s too easy to use dust plus it’s a little messy sometimes”. Kenton notices two more people walk over to the group one walking towards Nilo and the other one appearing to be an android, thus surprising Kenton.”Interesting an android, hello there” Kenton says to the android completely forgetting about the other person. Kenton looks at the person beside him again strangely again, “oh what the heck, hi i’m kenton and you are”.

35Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Hazel Kazyugo

Hazel Kazyugo
Hazel Kazyugo jumps in his seat at the blond hair boy Kenton introducing himself. Hazel responds “Uhhh, hi, I’m Hazel” . Hazel and Kenton lock eyes and Hazel hopes his cat fauness ears didn’t show. But he knew it was too late and Kenton noticed the ears. We shake hands and Hazel knows he might have just made a friend. The first person to introduce himself, He knew he needed a friend if was going to make it through Syne. Hazel puts his hood on so no one else will know of his secret of being a fauness. But something told Hazel that maybe he could trust Kenton. Because Kenton already knew his secret of being a fauness. “I could actually use a friend, Kenton” “I hope we end up on a team some day”. Hazel shows his weapon to Kenton and tells Kenton about his history a bit. Hazel reaches in to his pocket and pulls out two pieces of chewing gum and hands one to Kenton and chews one himself.

36Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Thorn Godwin

Thorn Godwin
Thorn sits in his seat . Thinking to himself "Wow.... i totally forgot i was going to met up with some people so i think its about time i leave" Thorn gets up and says "Well im going now it was nice to meet you all and i hope i get to catch up with you later but for now i think im going to leave i got something important to do" After that thorn walks out of the room and thinks "Well that was nice but all good thing have to come to a end" he continues to walk not forgetting his stuff and trips over a rock that some how wound its way to there and picks himself up and continues to walk off

[EXIT]

37Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:22 pm

Kenton Draguntin

Kenton Draguntin
Kenton takes the gum that Hazel offered him thanks him and says “nice to meet you Hazel, I hope we are on a team as well”. Kenton looks around the room again he notices thorn leaving and waves goodbye to him “nice fellow hopefully we meet up again”. He looks back and sees Hazels weapon. Kenton is amazed by the colors of the weapon he starts inspecting it all over “hmm interesting cobalt edge, red blade, nice choice of color I love it it’s so cool”. Kenton looks around again “I don’t think the teacher is coming” Kenton asks Hazel if he want’s to go on an adventure. Kenton tells hazel to meet him in the courtyard if he does then Kenton sits up from his seat and waves to hazel “see you there, also bye Nilo and Mr robot sir” completely forgetting about ryan. Kenton walks down the hallway notices a rock picks it up tossing it around a bit.

[Exit]

38Just a normal day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day (Open) Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Hazel Kazyugo

Hazel Kazyugo
Hazel finds a weak smile crawl across his face. Hazel feels less fear and a chance to make a new friend. Kenton complimented his weapon, the first person ever to do so. Hazel smiles again and agrees to the offer to go on a adventure with Kenton. "Wow, that would be fun I think I will go with you". Hazel picks up all his stuff knowing that the teacher is not going to show up. Hazel looks to see that the boy named Thorn is leaving. Hazel sneaks a quick wave goodbye to Thorn. Kenton starts to leave and Hazel quickly catches up. "I will meet you at the courtyard" Hazel quickly rushes off to his dorm.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum