You are not connected. Please login or register

The Golden Witch Arrives [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:08 am

Damiana Bloodborne

Damiana Bloodborne
"This is it?"

Damiana asked herself as she was walking around the Academy with her black briefcase hanging over her shoulder. She seemed to not be very surprised by the academy at all, as if this woman was expecting bigger. It was a school for hunters, what else could she expect. Damiana clicked her heels on the ground as she walked around, observing the area. She walks as if she was in a rush, but she had no where to go. She walked by other students of this school, and glared at them through her clear yellow sunglasses, not on purpose. Damiana found herself in the courtyard of the academy. She was walking in such a rush, she almost didn't know.

"Why did you want to do this?"

She mumbled to herself, as she seemed to be referring to someone else. Damiana spotted a bench across from her, and headed towards it. This place seemed very quite from what she knows, and relaxed. Her first thought was some military school, or something. She made it to her destination, and plopped a seat onto the bench. As well as dropping her briefcase by her feet, which somehow didn't fall over. She spread her legs for a, unladylike, comfortable position, and rested her arms on the bench. Damiana then looked up at a bird passing by, and was trying to figure out what she was going to do here.

2The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty Re: The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Summer break was a strange time for Richard. Not only due to his lack of family ties, thus having no real place to stay, but due to his lazy nature school time itself was rather holiday like. His tendency to skip classes coupled with his general sense of distaste for both his fellow students and his teachers gave him some form of excitement. Successfully dodging that class or scaring off those who attempted to align with him, these things simultaneously annoyed him and enticed him. The need to fight something, be it in a lazy way.

But now, in the scorching heat of the sun and the quiet of the neigh empty school; he sat sprawled out on the grass beneath a tree. Nothing to do. No one pissing him off. He wasn't sure if he liked that or not.

With a loud yawn he scanned the empty courtyard, alerted by the sound of clicking heels not too far off. He was slightly surprised to see a new face, perhaps a student who was arriving with the new term? Or did the school have a summer program? Regardless at least now he had some possible entertainment. Train his mind to a new target, ought to at least get some practice in. The short boy lowered his cap in an attempt to hide his eyes, all be it only working a little and observed her as she sat.

She was a good bit taller than him, that was for sure, but almost everyone was. Briefcase would usually suggest mere business but in this school? Richard knew to think differently. Whether it transformed into the weapon or merely contained it he couldn't know, though if it was a container of sorts perhaps she carried poison on her person to to.

What annoyed Richard was the hair. A braid of that length had no place in a combat oriented environment, was a clear weakness he could take advantage of. Easy. The short boy let out an audible tsk, lightly adjusting the scarf that hid his weapons, dust and the like. He continued to analyse from his location,  uncaring as to if she would even notice him.

3The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty Re: The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Damiana Bloodborne

Damiana Bloodborne
Damiana realized she was staring off into the sky, and didn't even know how long she was doing that. She adjusted her head back to normal, as her hair dropped down behind her pass the bench. The courtyard seemed pretty empty from where she was at. She looked around a bit concerned why the whole academy wasn't cluttered with students. She had thought this was the beginning of the new school year. Little did she know, it was just the start of summer. She hasn't been keeping track with months, and seasons. Damiana now seemed a bit irritated and concerned of the situation she realized she was just in.

"The hell am I supposed to do here anyways? Wait for a welcoming party?"

She thought to herself aloud, as she scanned the area. She saw some figures, but nothing really stood out to her. Damiana leaned back into the bench, which she was claiming as hers, and supported her head up with her right hand. Damiana closed her eyes as she could feel she was starting to get irritated. She isn't the one to just sit around, and wait for something to happen. But Damiana had no other choice, considering she was new to the school, and wasn't familiar with the place at all.

4The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty Re: The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:30 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
"Talking to yourself is a bad habit. Never know who might be listening. That and it disrupts naps." The short boy muttered, likely just loud enough for the woman on the bench to hear.

He yawned, taking his hat off and dropping it in his lap. The shade of the tree was keeping him cool enough as it was.

"As for a welcome party, fat chance of that; unless you want to wait here a couple months or so."

Richard didn't care if he came across as rude, nor if he came across as annoying. Simply put he was bored and the culmination of this woman's stupidly long hair and how much taller she was had at least given him something to distract himself with. If this woman wanted to fight him over it, so be it. If she was curious so be it as well, he'd snarl and bark at her in the same lazy fashion he did everyone else. How lazily stared across the way, waiting to see if she had even heard him and if so whether she would react.

5The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty Re: The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Damiana Bloodborne

Damiana Bloodborne
Damiana immediately opened her eyes as she heard a voice, not too far away from where she was at. Someone was actually around in the courtyard area, despite checking it just recently. She lifted up her glasses, as it rested against the top of her head. She scanned the area again with her eyes, like she did before, and spotted the voice that appeared out of nowhere.

"A courtyard doesn't seem to be the place to nap. And I'm sure this isn't a place for hobos to live."

She replied back to the boy that seemed to have a attitude. Or so she was assuming he had a attitude with him. Damiana notice the boy was in the shade, where it was cool and nice. As she was sitting on a bench in the heating sun. Probably her rise in her own attitude and annoyance with almost everything right now. Damiana shifted her self on the bench, and went back to her laid back position. When the boy mentioned a couple months for the welcoming party, she immediately gripped the bench.

"Couple months, huh? Great to hear."

She said as she wasn't happy to hear that, and had shut her eyes once again to calm herself. Damiana couldn't believe she was being informed by the 'hobo' of how ridiculous she looked right now. Damiana needed to blame someone, but it was just too much of a coincidence of what happen. She will not fall to blaming herself for such a "stupendous" move of her. Now she wasn't so sure if the sun was the only one irritating her. Damiana shifted her legs around, and ended up knocking over her briefcase. Which ticked her.

"You got to be kidding me!? Why can't this stupid thing stay still!?"

She blurted out as she shot up from her seat, and began stomping on her briefcase in rage. It was if the briefcase had said something rude, and Damiana was repaying it. Her heels hitting the briefcase made a cringing sound with each stomp; it was amazing that she was still standing straight up on one heel. Damiana was being lost her in her own rage, that usually happens with almost anything she does.

6The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty Re: The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:23 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard almost chuckled at the display, while he knew he was riled up easily this one was just too much. While he was annoyed at the hobo remark her angry antics made the slight insult neigh insignificant to him.

"I may look homeless... but at least I look like I can fight. Wearing a tie? Hair like that? Seriously? What, are you just looking to be beaten? Tons of ways to constrict you or restrict your movement at the very least with those glaring faults. Going to get you killed fighting Grimm or even just the wrong guy."

Richard finally let out a low chuckle at her stomping, honestly he doubted this woman would last a week... then again most people weren't nearly as picky when it came to minor detail as Richard. He knew a handful of students at least who wouldn't take these very clear advantage, be it due to their own sheer stupidity or pointless honour.

"Oi oi, don't want to damage your weapon before even fighting someone do you? I mean sure you're going to die fast when it comes to fighting Grimm but to go on the first day would be pretty shoddy, only a poor worker blames their tools. Your fault for not maintaining them. Are you angry enough to come over here yet? Really don't like talking this loud, it's quite tiring."

With a yawn Richard stretched lightly, only slightly preparing for the possible oncoming fight. If this woman were to let her anger control her then he'd almost certainly have the upper hand.

7The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty Re: The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:40 pm

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
Soyata had been asleep until the girl had starting talking. He didn't get up or show that he had awoken, but just laid there. He had no reason, at that very point, to show he was awake. He listened to the conversation, and noticed the male voice was rather cunning with his words. He moved his hat off his face when he heard the final comment, and laughed a small bit, quietly to himself. He got up, and then brushed off his fancy clothes and rings, and put his hat on. He grabbed his cane/staff that was right next to him, and walked with the cane, giving the impression that he was crippled. Someone with a keen eye, however, could see that he wasn't.

"Hello you two. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. This boys right, lady. That hair is going to get you killed, however, I can't exactly comment with the wear. As you can see." He used his cane to point to what he was wearing. "I must say, though, that this boy doesn't look like a hobo if you would actually look. I wouldn't expect such a poor-witted person like you to even be able to fathom what a real hobo looks like. I do know what one looks like, in fact, I used to be one. I'm sorry for using such big words, I should simplify them for you." He was insulting an angry person for fun, and to see how both would react. He could tell the woman was trying to act all rich when, in reality, she must be dirt poor or just stupid if she's acting like that and calling someone a hobo.

"I'll admit, though. This boy is on the short side, not able to even reach the middle shelf, much less the top shelf. Albeit, he looks like he could survive in a war-zone. Not much unlike myself." He had many more insults to use, but he'd wait and use them when time would come. It'd be a fun day, he felt. Could it fall and be horrible, sure. The chances of that, though, were extremely low.

8The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty Re: The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Damiana Bloodborne

Damiana Bloodborne
Damiana continued her stomping rage on her briefcase as she heard "hobo" insulting her choice of outfit. What could she do about it? This was suppose to be her new look , new person sort of deal. Except her continuous rage still carried over with her into that new person. Her rampage came to an end, as she gave one last kick to the briefcase. Which sent it flying in front of by 'Hobo's' feet.

"Hey Hobo! You don't know one thing about me! Quit spraying that mouth of yours. I don't need your petty advice!"

She shouted at 'Hobo', as she then proceeded to lift her sunglasses from her head, and brush her hair back behind her hair. Damiana then walked over to where she had kick her briefcase, as her heels clicked the ground even louder than before.

"How about you go send your complaint to the original owner of this weapon.."

She muttered unknowingly, as she stopped for a moment in front of her briefcase. Damiana, realizing what she just said, shook it off, and retrieved her briefcase from the floor. As she stood up, she gave 'hobo' a rude gesture with her hand, and narrowed her eyebrows at him. But before she could say anything to 'hobo', she turned her head to see someone else in the courtyard. Who seemed rather full of himself for the situation he appeared in. Damiana put her hand down and began to walk away from the hobo. She carried her briefcase over her shoulder, and dropped her sunglasses back down in front of her eyes. Damiana had no expression on her face, except her eyebrows were lightly narrow. Was she walking away from the people telling her off? Has she come to a decision that she doesn't want to be in a school that fuels her rage? Did she give up already, instead of being mauled by a Grimm on her first day? Damiana came to a stop when she was by the white haired man. She turned her head to him, as it looked like she was examining her face. But then suddenly, her free hand, now in a fist, seemed to be heading to the man's face. She was punching 'White Hair' square in the face from where she stood.

9The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty Re: The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard finally lost it, he guffawed as the woman stomped over to retrieve her suitcase. His laughter only loudened when she flipped him off, having the guts only to do that rather than actually attack spoke volumes about her personality.

Richard was however ticked off as she turned to a man, a man who insulted him.

"Oi, you're not much better. Hair like that'll get in your eyes. Blind you on the battlefield old man. My height just makes it harder for you to hit me, you're pretty useless to."

Richard sighed as he stood, hat in his left hand. He leant against the tree, watching as the red haired woman's fist flew toward the white haired man.

"Oi oi you two, fighting already? In a rush to die are we?"

10The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Empty Re: The Golden Witch Arrives [Open] Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
He dropped his staff then He moved forward, pushing her hand to the right, and swiftly go to the womans hair and leaned down swiftly to get under it, and lifted her up by it, at least, if he wasn't fought against full strength. Even then, it wasn't like he couldn't have put her in at least 6 holds that could have killed her. Although, the hair was most of the grip, it could be seen he was gripping on the back of her skull as well.

"My name is Soyata Xerxes, better known as Master Soyata. I give you once chance, before I convince our friend over here to assist me in giving you a make-over to make you battle ready. That's the only way to make money these days. Do say sorry. If you don't, we will give you a make-over.

And my friendly, whatever your name is, you must agree that she'd even less battle-ready then I am. I might be a solid 40 years old, but I can still out-fight her at least, maybe you. Not sure about you. You look to be younger then her, albeit not by much if you actually pay attention. Just like if you paid attention, you'd have noticed that I am not at all handicapped, which she clearly didn't. Sure, she might have some instincts, but they aren't trained in the way mine are, and her word skills clearly don't match yours."
He knew that this would hurt her as she would be off the ground and be pretty much helpless when it came to kicking him. Wouldn't even be able to reach his private area.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum