You are not connected. Please login or register

Bored on a beautiful day [Private:Sammey]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
[i]Mana just woke up in her room. The last two days have been rather stressful, both physically and mentally. She needed a break today and would have her break. Plus, it was a beautiful and sunny summer day. She slowly stood out of the bed and dressed herself in her red jacket set and headed for the cafeteria.

As she made her way there, she saw that it was rather crowded as she walked into the line. She looked around the big room in order to see if there was a seat somewhere that she could use. She saw two seats away in the back, she could use one of those.

When the line moved forward, she wondered what she would do today. Yes a break was needed, but what could she do? She had no clue as when she wasn't training back with the Wanderers, she just loved to feel the wind in her hair when flying on the airship. Not the kind of thing she could do here. Maybe she could ask someone if they have any idea of what to do.

She took a plate of waffles with a glass of milkshake, because why not, and headed to the seat she spotted earlier, to find a girl already there. "Was she in the line right before me? Probably. At least there's another seat, I'll ask her if she's okay with me sitting here."[/b] She walked a bit and waved to the girl. "Eum, hello. Can I sit right next to you? It's the only seat I could find" She gave her a smile in hope that she wouldn't mind.

Sammey White

Sammey White
The sunlight was starting to full up the sleeping girls bed room and as the light hit the girls face she started to wake up. She than sat up given a little yawn and got out of bed to get ready. Sammey what for a shower and other things. She then drayed off and put on one of her snow white outfits and her hair into her little pig tails.

She than walked over to the cafeteria it was rather crowded for this time of the morning. She than got into the line was a little long but it was moving fast. Sammey when walking on by to get her food seen some waffles. She never had them before so she got two of them whit some eggs' and two Sausage's and some orange juice.

Sammey than walked over to two open seats away in the back of the cafeteria. She than sat on one of the seats and started to eat some of her egg's than looked at the waffles and was about to take a bit when a voice come out of no were. "Eum, hello. Can I sit right next to you? It's the only seat I could find" Sammey jumped up dropping her piece of waffle back on to her plate. She than put her hands on her lap and looked down and gived a shy nod to the girl.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As Mana sat next to the girl, she looked at her for a second, thinking about her reaction. It seemed like a bit of an overreaction, but maybe something was behind it. "I can understand that I startled her, but hiding herself like this and simply nodding? Oh, maybe she's just shy... that would make sense. Alright, I won't ask her much and if she wants to talk, I'll let her."

Mana remained quiet and simply smiled at the girl when she noticed the plate of waffles. She had took the same, but it seemed like her plate was fuller than hers. She was lucky, eggs and sausages with her waffles, Mana was jealous.

While eating, Mana gave small glances and smiles to the girl, trying to look friendly and help her in her shyness. She knew how it was like to be shy around new people, and she knew it took time, but it's not impossible

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey looked at the girl that sat next to her but still keeping her head low so the other girl wasn't able to see more than Sammey mouth. She than looked over to see the girl had waffles but no egg or sausages  *Di-did they already run out?* Than whit everything so had she pushed her plate over to the girl a litt. "Wo-wou-would y-y-y-you like a sausage an-and or som-some eg-eggs?"

Once again her voice was low and soft and it sounded like the work were about to break just form the air alone. She sounded like she was about to run away like a scared bunny "I-i-i can ea-eat all of this i-it's too much." Her head still lowered and her arms on her lap.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana looked at the girl from time to time, only to see a shy girl that seemed quite embarrassed. But she clearly was a really nice girl with a kind heart as she offered, in the smallest voice possible, to share a sausage and some of her eggs. Mana looked at the girl with a surprised look on her face and was about to refuse since it was her breakfast, but the girl continued with the same little voice to say that she wouldn't eat it all anyway. Mana gave her a bright and warm smile as she nodded to the girl. "It's very kind of you, really. How could I refuse. Thank you"

Mana was generally uneasy with such act of kindness, but seeing a girl as shy as her breaking out of her shell, even for the bit least, it was enough to make Mana smile. She took one sausage from the girl's plate with some eggs. She then pushed the plate a bit back to the girl with a gesture that suggested that, even if she had less in her plate now and that she wouldn't even eat all of it,even now, that she should eat a bit more.

She looked at the girl for a second and didn't know why, but she had a feeling that today would be a great day.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey nodded and tryed to take her 1st bite of the waffles a hand hit her back making her once again drop the waffle. "Hey whitey that looks good you going to eat that?" The guy than take her plate "N-no i-i'm full." The guy smiles "So i can have it your a nice kid you know right." She than gives a little nod than the guy pats her head and walks away.

Sammey just sat there looking at the table "Ar-are they go-good?....t-the waffles ar-are they good?" Sammey was sad she really wanted to try waffles for the first time in her life but it was once again not to be. She than lifted her head up showing more of her face.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As Sammey was about to eat her waffle, and dropped it fro the second time since Mana is here, a random guy came in and "asked" for her waffles, not to say intimidated. He then left as quickly as he came by. She wondered why Sammey just said no, but then again she was the shy type, probably afraid that the boy would be mad or something.

As Mana looked at her to see if everything was alright, she had lifted her head a bit more, showing a sadden look on her face. When she asked how the waffles taste like, Mana just couldn't take it. "Okay, no way I'm letting that happen, not while I'm here. She wanted her waffles, she'll get her waffles."

Mana stood up with her fork in her hand and walked toward the boy. Now at about 2 meters from him she shouted. "Hey you, waffle thief, get in line if you want yours. From what I know, they were lacking eggs and sausages, not waffles. So give those back and stand in line like everyone, or else..." The boy turned around and listened to Mana before laughing. "Or else what, girly?" Okay sure Mana didn't look really menacing, but you should never mess with her. She dashed to him -with her semblance active for more speed to reach him in the blink of an eye, so a song will the cafeteria- and pointed her fork at his throat. "Give her her waffles back, or you'll know what it is to be on the menu, got it?" She gave him one of those death stare before he ran, giving back the waffles before exiting the cafeteria, or even the building. She went back to her seat, gave Sammey a smile and a wink before resuming breakfast in silence.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey holed out one of her hands to stop the girl but she was already going after the guy. She than put her hand back to her lap and her head down. She didn't know what to do than her plate was put in fort of her most of it was gone. There was like one bite of eggs and the sausage was gone and the waffles was almost gone as well leaving about two bites of it.

The girl than sat back down she give Sammey a smile and a wink before going back to eating her breakfast in silence. Sammey was happy that some was welling to help her like that "Th-thank you." She than took a bit of what was left of the waffles ans go some of the syrup. She than took a bit of the waffle and the sweet syrup. Sammey's face turned red it was really good and she liked it "Waf-waffles a-are good a-and th-the syrup i-is so sw-sweet." Sammey had a little dreaming look on her face most likely giving away that this may of been her 1st time having waffles.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana was a bit disappointed in herself, she should have acted sooner. Now Sammey's plate was practically empty. She wanted to do something and looked at her plate where an untouched waffle and thought about giving it to her, especially after seeing her face when she finally got her bite on it. "Was it the first time you had waffles? Here, you can have mine as well if you want. I should have been able to stop him if I had acted sooner" She pushed her plate a bit to let her have some if she wanted. She looked happy when she ate the waffle, it's all Mana had needed for today, helped someone have a better day. The look on her face was worth the shot.

She started to drink her milkshake, looking at Sammey's expression again before realizing that she might have been staring at her a bit too much and looked away, with a slight blush wondering if anyone noticed either her staring or her blush. She kept drinking avoiding anyone's gaze.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey was happen to be able to try them as she was about to thank to girl for what she done for her. The other girl ask if this was her first time she had waffles and was saying sorry for not stopping him sooner. Her head popped up as she said sorry and her hair moved away form her face showing her whole face. Her face was a little red "N-no! i-i'm sorry.......i-i was-wasn't trying t-t-to ge-get you in an-any trouble. N-no ples kee-keep it i-i'm full." She was sacred the girl may get upset if she was to eat it the  waffle she did have less then Sammey when she sat down. She than took a small sip of her orange juice not know what els to do or say.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As the head of the girl popped in reaction to Mana apologizing and showed her full face, which was red from her obvious shyness. With her soft voice that matched her sweet little face, she apologized herself for getting Mana in trouble. Even if she didn't spoke loudly, Mana could understand her and she thought that it was kind of her to worry about that, even though it wasn't much. "No need to apologize for that, I just hope I was helpful. If you're really full like you say, that guy was helpful without knowing it for finishing your plate, thus avoiding to waste such good waffles. I think I messed up." She gave her a little embarrassed smile before continuing. "Well, if you're really in need of someone to clear your plate, and since I think I scared off that guy for a while. I offer my service as a plate cleaner. That service also comes with an anti-bully policy." She gave her a playful smile, hoping to gain her trust, and thus maybe becoming good friends. "That's, of course, if you want to."

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey looks at the girl and as she was saying sorry again and welling to eat there food if and when she was full. She than got a feeling that maybe she did that to get Sammey's food but she didn't what to think that. She than given a little giggle "Oh s-sure t-th-that be ni-nice of you." She than sipped on her orange juice "h-hmm...i-i'm Sa-sam-sammey wh-whats y-you-yours." She feelt like she was about to pass out asking that she was sacred out of her mind.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana smiled as she accepted her seemingly weird offer. It did sound like a cheap way to scavenge for food, but at the same time it wasn't like the food was expensive here at school. Hell, were they even paying for it?

As Sammey introduced herself in her voice muffled by shyness, Mana gave her a smile before replying. "My name is Mana, it's a pleasure to meet you Sammey." She gave her a warm and comforting smile as it was obvious that she looked scared. It would have been bad if she suddenly passed out because of the stress. She then sipped from her milkshake with a little giggle of her own trying to make Sammey more at ease.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey was trying to clam herself down before she passes out and took a sip once again of her orange juice. Than a food fight started as others started to join in and food was flying everywhere and than took mana's hand and TPed to the hall way. Sammey than seen that she was holding something she than slowly see to her side to see it was Mana's hand. Her face turned red "S-so-sorry i-i di-din't mean to..........sorry" Sammey was bowing as she was saying sorry. She was soo scared she was about to cry.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As Mana and Sammey were drinking their drinks, a food fight broke out in the cafeteria, sending food flying everywhere. Mana tried to cover Sammey since she was wearing white and didn't want her to go through cleaning any stain on her outfit. Suddely, her hand was grabbed and the next second, she found herself outside of the cafeteria with Sammey, that was holding her hand before she let go and apologized. Figuring that Sammey must have a teleportation semblance, Mana shook her head with a smile -and a slight blush from the hand holding-. "I-it's okay, no need to apologize. You wanted to get out and simply brought me with you, it's okay really." She gave her a comforting smile for her to understand that everything was okay. "Just warn me next time okay? I'm not used to teleportation." She smiled and giggled a bit from that.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey was about to say something before she seen she still had Mana's hand in hers. She than let it go and jumped back and started to apologized once and for that. "Oh so-sorr-sorry i-i-i didn't.......i didn't mean to .....ke-keep your hand like that......i-i-im s-so sorry." She was over stressing her self once again more than before. She was starting to feel a little light headed and looked at mana before balking out and starting to fall the the ground.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana was still smiling to Sammey trying to calm her down as she was apologizing over and over. Unfortunately it didn't quite help as Sammey seemed to pass out from sheer stress. Mana quickly caught her and held Sammey against her. "You little miss should be less stressed, it's not very healthy you know." She decided to pick her up and started to made her way to the infirmary for her to rest. Even if it wasn't serious, at least she could rest there. True, Mana could have brought her to Sammey's dorm, but she didn't know where it was so it was the best place.

Arrived to the infirmary, she was helped by the nurse to lay Sammey down in one of the beds. She pulled a chair and sat next to her, wouldn't want her to wake up alone without knowing how she got there, now would we? Mana shifted her gaze between the sleeping Sammey and the window that led outside, looking at how sunny the day was.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey started to wake up "we-were am i?" She than sat up and looked around to see it was the infirmary. She than let out a little sigh and looks over to her left to seen Mana sitting next to her. She jumped bac and her hand missed the bedside and she fall backwards and land on her back and took the sheets wither. The sheet covered her upper body and only her feet were still on the bed.

"Ow th-that hunts[/size=6]" The nurse than came back "Ms.White ples stop falling off the bed every time you wake and see someone." She than helped Sammey up "S-s-sorry i-i don't mean t-to." The nurse pats Sammeys hand "I know" Than she looks at Mana "She all yours" as she walks away. Sammey face turned red when she said that "Th-thank you."

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana looked at Sammey with a smile as soon as she woke up. But as Sammey looked rather surprised from seeing Mana there and fell down from the bed, Mana tried to help her along with the nurse. "A-are you okay?" Listening to the nurse, it seemed like Sammey found herself quite often at the infirmary, so she asked her when the nurse left them alone. "You seem to end up here a lot. If you're that much stressed around people, why did you come at the cafeteria where everyone is? You could have...I don't know... eat outside where it's calmer..." She realized that she sounded like she was angry about the fact that Sammey ate the the cafeteria, without thinking first. Maybe it was because, even with her shyness, she didn't want to be alone, even if she wasn't talking to anyone.

Mana sighed, looking at Sammey with a smile before patting her shoulder. "Listen, how about this: tomorrow, lets have lunch together outside. I'm sure it will be as sunny and we'll be able to avoid mass of people. How does that sound?" She now realized how /that/ sounded and looked away with a slight blush, hoping it wasn't that apparent. "I mean.....if you want to of course..."

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey looked at Mana as she started to talk to her it sounded like Man was mad at her for comeing here so much. She than lower her head felling bed and almost ready to cry she didn't mean to do it and come here. Than mana told her by the sound of it to join her for lunch tomorrow her face turned red thinking at sounded more like she was asking her out of something. Sammey than started to thing *Maybe she want my lunch*

Sammey was a little lost when Mana looked away and asked if she wanted to "Hmmm........su-sure th-thank y-you." She than starts to walk to the door and looked at Mana to see if she was coming.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
When Mana saw that Sammey seemed to feel bad because of the way she just talked to her, she felt very bad herself. She never wanted to scold Sammey, or at least not look mean while doing so. She just wondered why someone that was definitively as shy as her would put herself in situations where she would be stressing a lot.

When she saw that Sammey looked lost because of her proposition, but accepted it anyway, Mana wondered why for a second. Did she just was uneasy to say no or was she genuinely interested in spending tomorrow's breakfast together. Mana shook her head  bit, as it didn't really mattered at this point and simply smiled.

As Sammey stood up and walked to the door, Mana looked at her before slowly following her. "You're sure that you should go now? I mean you passed out not even an hour ago and you fell down your bed as you woke up. Shouldn't you rest a bit more?" She had a smooth caring tone in her voice, it was clear that she didn't want Sammey to pass out once more, so she wanted to be sure that everything would be alright.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey looked a little shocked and her face was a little red as she looked down. Than the nurse walked up to her "Yes Sammey i want you to stay for a little or do i have to call your older sister." Sammey's face than popped up "N-no pl-ples do-don't do th-that sh-she'll be upset with me for passing out again." She did a little slow run to the nurse as she asked her not too. sammey had almost forgot about Mana standing here as she walked back to the bed she was in just before.

Sammey than jumped almost falling off the bed but lucky she was able to save her self. Shethan looked at Mana "So-sorr-sorry i......yo-you c-can leave if you want." She sad she was taking up so much of Mana's time form what she had to do.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana looked at the shy little girl as the nurse mentioned her older sister. It seemed like Mana had a similar reaction to what Sammey must generally have, which made Mana smile a bit. She kept an eye on her as she walked toward the nurse and then back to her bed. When Sammey looked at Mana and said that she could go, Mana had a finger on her cheek and thought for a bit. It's true that she had nothing more to do here, but did she had something to do elsewhere? Not really as she had today off. She then sat herself back on the chair she was in and looked at Sammey with a smile. "No, I think I'll stay here with you. I had nothing on my schedule today, so keeping you company would be a good use of my time. Anyway..." She gave a look to the nurse. "...no need to warn your sister if there's already someone keeping an eye on you, right?" The nurse gave a small smile and a nod to Mana before returning to her desk, understanding what Mana had in mind. Mana then looked back to Sammey, with a closed-eyes smile.

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Sammey gets back into the bed Mana talks to her and the nurse. Then Mana smiled at Sammey she than give a shy smile back. "th-thank yo-you for st-staying with me." Sammey really was thankful for the kindness Mana showed to her it remembered her for her big sis. Sammey was trying to think of something more to say but nothing was coming to mind. She than kind of give up on trying to think of something to talk about and pulled out a pic of her and her big sis. Sammey looked at the pic forgetting about mana sitting here.

She than started to space out her eye's seemed to be lost somewhere else and a warm soft smile. She started to think for the days her and her sis and mom playing around and just having fun. Than something just got her out of her daydream and seen mana again and jumped back again failing off the bed again and the pic for her a her sis when up into the air landing in front of Mana. "Sammey that better not be you falling out of the bed again."

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana smiled to Sammey as she thanked her saying it was okay. "Don't mention it, it's nothing really. I'd be happy to keep you company." Then Sammey went into a silent trance while looking at what seemed to be a photo. She looked so peaceful and calm with her little smile that Mana didn't bother to say anything and just smiled while thinking that it was nice to see her this happy. Mana seemed to be staring a moment, she didn't know for how long or why but she just did, until Sammey went back in a state of panic and fell off the bed again.

Mana quickly helped Sammey onto the bed once more and as the nurse asked if Sammey had fell again, Mana replied. "N-no, she didn't fell, I did. I wasn't careful on my chair, but I'm okay" She looked at Sammey while having her finger on her own lips to tell Sammey to not say a word about it. She then smiled before noticing the picture that landed on her laps. She looked at it a moment, enough to see Sammey with an older girl before giving it back to her. "Is that your sister? It's a nice picture of the two of you..."

Mana then looked down, ending up in the same state that she was in when she was with both Warren and Willow in the training ground, simply acting like siblings, messing with one another. That state of jealousy that Mana had was pissing her off, but she couldn't help it, she simply wished to know what it was like to have a brother and a sister, and now that she new people who seemed to have strong bonds with their siblings simply made Mana wish that even more. She looked a bit away, with clear sadness in her eyes. She even turned around on her chair to avoid Sammey seeing her like that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum