You are not connected. Please login or register

Bored on a beautiful day [Private:Sammey]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Sammey was getting up Mana helped her get up faster and tell the nurse it was her that fail for the chair. Mana having her finger on her own lips to tell Sammey to not say a word. Sammey than nodded and didn't say nothing but at the same time she didn't wait to lie to the nurse. Than Man handed Sammey her picture back of her and her older sister. She than nodded as Mana asked if the other girl was her sister. Than Mana looked down Sammey didn't know what was going on or even why she did that. Than having Mana turn away form her Sammey jumped.

"O-oh no i-i'm so-sorry i-i-i didn-didn't me-mean mak-make you sad. I-i'm so-sorry wa-was i-it something i said? I-i didn't mean to" Sammey was franking out again and the nurse walked in "Sammey ples clam down" as she walked over to Mana "you ok?"

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana took a deep breath as Sammey started to apologize. It wasn't her fault, how could she even know why Mana was in that state anyway. Mana turned to face Sammey once more, this time with a slight smile as she tried to not feel sad. "N-no I'm okay, don"t worry Sammey, you did nothing to put me in that state. I just found myself thinking too much and just reminded me of something. You did nothing alright? I did this to myself so don't worry and please don't apologize, it makes me feel bad." Mana gave her a slightly brighter smile, this time with her eyes closed and with a slight tilt in her head, all that made a single tear that lingered in her eye slide along her cheek.

Mana then look at the nurse to assure her that everything was alright with a nod and smile. She then looked at Sammey for a moment before looking at the window. She was thinking for a moment talking to Sammey about all this, why she was obviously sad a moment ago. She did thought about telling Willow and Warren, but they were two, telling it to one person would be easier, especially since Sammey looked so kind. Mana went back to Sammey and looked at her with a curious look before asking "Could you..........keep a secret?" Mana clearly looked a bit anxious at that moment, but keeping silent on this wouldn't do her any good in the future, how many siblings would she meet here. She had to overcome that jealousy of hers.

Sammey White

Sammey White
When Mana turned and looked at Sammey with a smile and with the school nurse telling Sammey she was getting worked up, she stopped a looked at Mana as she told Sammey she didn't have to be sorry. Sammey than seen Mana's little single tear that lingered in her eye slide along her cheek Sammey started to frank out again but wasn't saying or trying to look like she was. She was thinking it was some she must of done to her or said to her to make her do that.

Mana than looked out the window for a bit than back to Sammey "Could you..........keep a secret?" Sammey was a little lost on what was going on now but give a shy smile and nodded. If there was one thing Sammey was good at it was keeping secrets being that most of the secrets are form like two other people Samey's mom and older sister so it really wasn't that hard to do so.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
It was clear that Sammey was still feeling bad for o reason over thinking that she had done something in order for Mana to feel sad. She closed on a bit to Sammey in order to tell her her secret. Once she would have told her, things would be clearer and maybe then she would understand why it wasn't her fault. She started to talk, more like whispering even. "It's just..... that I'm... kinda jealous..." She looked a bit away as she continued. "The truth is... I was abandoned at a young age, probably the same day I was born or something close before I was in a way saved by the people who found me. I never had a real family... Sure they were kind and raised me, but I never felt connected enough to call them my family, I just... didn't have the right feeling about it... So whenever I learn that people I know have siblings... I just get a but frustrated because I feel alone... I know that it sounds stupid, but I can't help it... I just... always dreamed of having a brother or a sister, that I would care of or the other way around... She turned around on her chair feeling ashamed that she couldn't think of Maxim and the other as family, even after everything they did for her. She whispered to herself "...I'm just a brat, and a stupid one..."

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey sat on the bed wanting to see than Mana was going to tell her. When she said she was kinda jealous Sammey was a little lost on my or what for, Than Mana continued and what she said next just made Sammey want to hug her. She was hugging the pillow that was on the bed and started to cry little by little as Mana keep talking about it. Than as Mana said she wanted a brother and or sister Sammey than looked and dropped the pillow. As Mana turned away Sammey jumped to her hugging here "So-sorry i he-hear that I-i can't be yo-your sister bu-but i c-can be a good friend or s-something like a sister."

Sammey was hugging Mana and crying for Mana she felt bad for her and wanted to help in any way she can.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Since Mana didn't looked toward Sammey while she was talking, she never have thought that she would receive a hug of sympathy from her. The warmth that Mana felt from the hug that Sammey gave her with the fact that Sammey herself was crying and apologizing over her story, she just couldn't take it and started to cry as well. She was sad, yes, but also relieved that she could finally have told someone how she felt all those years. She turned around in order to hug Sammey back, she felt bad that she was crying as well, but she liked her sensibility.

After the crying changed to sobs before slowly vanishing completely, Mana didn't let go of the hug just yet. She just felt comfortable like that for a moment. "Th-thanks Sammey... having you listening to my little stupid story... I feel better now, a lot better. But, you don't have to offer yourself as a sister to me. You have your sister and it's great the way it is, but I do want us to be close..." Taking a second to listen to herself, Mana let go of Sammey and looked away for a moment. A slight blush of hers was hidden beneath the crying from earlier before she smiled to Sammey, letting her know that she was feeling better.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey wanted to make Mana feel better and this is what Sammey's older sister would do to her when she is sad like this. Than a little bit after Sammey hugged Mana She turned to Sammey and hugged back. She seen Mana crying as well than made her hug Mana a little more tighter. Sammey was a little lost on why she was hugging Mana she did even really know her or who she really is but she was opening up to her. She was hugging and crying whit her as if she was her older sister. Mana than let go of Sammey and looked away for a moment. Sammey's face turned red a little when Mana said "You have your sister and it's great the way it is, but I do want us to be close..." She didn't know what to say to that so she give a shy little smile and her red red form the crying here and Mana did just a bit ago.

Mana than smiled to Sammey letting her know that she was feeling better and Sammey was smiling back.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana looked at Sammey for a while, saying and doing nothing, just enjoying her company, although she was the one offering company by staying here with her. There was something about her that was soothing, calming and refreshing for Mana but she couldn't tell what it was exactly though. She put a finger on her own cheek while thinking as her gaze moved toward the window, where the sun let its warm rays go through. It was a really beautiful day, it would have been a waste to spent it all inside...

Mana then went back looking at Sammey with a smile, ready to offer something. "Sammey, what do you say if we would go outside a bit? I mean, if you feel better that is. It seems so pretty outside, but I'm ready to stay with you here if you think you need more time to rest." She gave a quick look at the nurse to know if it was okay for Sammey to leave now, and she seemed to agree with a nod and a smile. Mana was glad that the nurse approved and she looked back at Sammey to see what she thought of it. "We could simply go sit by a bench outside or even at the fountain. I'd like to know more about you, I mean if you don't mind... And of course you'll be able to ask me things too." Mana gave Sammey a closed-eyes smile with a slight tilt in her head as she awaited her answer.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey than sat back down in the side of the bed and wanted to see what was going to happen next. Sammey looked around the room she wanted to leave but she didn't want to bug the nurse. Than Mana asked Sammey if she wanted to go outside. Sammey than smiled and nodded yes, She didn't want to still inside any longer. Mana than looked at the nurse she give gived a nod letting her know it was ok Sammey was a little lost on what was going on. Than Mana said they can go to and sit on a bench outside or even at the fountain.

Sammey nodded she was more than happy to go outside and hang out with Mana some more. "S-sure i'd lo-love too go out with you." She gives a little smile to Mana and than she thinks about she just said an what it sounded like. Her face than started to turn red and she covered her face and she was walking and walked right into Mana.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana was glad that Sammey agreed to go outside with her. She would finally be able to enjoy this beatiful day, and not alone as a bonus. As they walked, Sammey said that she'd love to "go out" with Mana. Even though she knew that she meant "going outside", Mana couldn't help but freeze on place with bright blush on her face at the sound of those words, causing Sammey to bump into her. Mana turned around to see if she was alright, looking at the other blushing girl before smiling. "S-sorry, I shouldn't have stopped like that in front of you, are you okay?"

Mana then made her way slowly toward a bench in the courtyard that face facing the fountain but looked upward at the sky. She closed her eyes to focus on the gentle breeze that came in contact with her face. "Isn't it particularly beautiful today? I wish that this weather would be around all year. It just feels so nice." Mana then seemingly lost herself in thoughts, enjoying the wind and the sun with Sammey at her side.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey fall back onto her butt "Ow" the nurse than looked at Sammey she was a little upset that Sammey was hurting her self again. "Sammey Sammey Sammey......... you need to be more careful and not over stress you're self out so much. Ok go and have fun and i DON'T want you back in here again anytime for the next few days." Sammey got back up and nodded to Mana as well "Y-yes i-i'm fine yo-you?" as she fallowed Mana outside.

They than walked over to a a bench in the courtyard that face facing the fountain. Sammey sat down and looked at Mana just looking at the sky. "Isn't it particularly beautiful today? I wish that this weather would be around all year. It just feels so nice." Sammey nodded as Mana said that but Sammey does thing the cold is better weather but that again she was form somewere that was covered in snow for most of the year.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Both the girls were now simply sitting there on a bench in the courtyard, as Mana looked up into the sky. She was really enjoying the day so far, even if started on a rather weird but comical note. She looked over at Sammey before thinking to herself that it was rather strange that a girl as shy as Sammey was trying to become an Huntress. She girl in white seemed like a shy, self-confidence lacking and clumsy girl even if she looked like to be so sweet. Mana then switched her gaze to the ground before asking. "Sammey, can I ask you something? Why do you want to become a Huntress? I'd like to know your reasons behind it, I'd like to understand. If you don't want to though, it's okay, I understand, I'm just curious anyway and you don't owe me anything to reveal that to me."

Mana looked again at Sammey, wondering if she would get an answer. She would be to tell her reasons too if Sammey wanted, although Mana had not real reasons, just that it seemed like a noble goal to aim at and follow.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey was happy to have hopefully made a new friend or she wanted something Sammey had. She than softly hit herself on the head and as she did that she stick her tongue out a little. That was her way of trying to get mean thing out of her head and for when she does something dumb. Than Mana asked her something "Sammey, can I ask you something?" Sammey looked at Mana wanted to know what she wanted to ask her. "Why do you want to become a Huntress? I'd like to know your reasons behind it, I'd like to understand. If you don't want to though, it's okay, I understand, I'm just curious anyway and you don't owe me anything to reveal that to me."

Sammey than smiled "W-well i want to help keep my home save. My home town doesn't really have any home town Huntress and or Huntsman. There is a big wall around it and it dose help keep us save......most of the time." Sammey than started to thing of a few time the grimm got in and the lost of a good friend. She than started to cry a little, than she covered her face with her scarf.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As Sammey explained her reason and immediately seemed sad about it, Mana felt horrible for bringing this up. She never intended to make her new friend cry. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to..." Mana simply went to hug Sammey instead as she had a feeling that if she talked she would make things worse and instead went with "actions talk louder than words" or something like that. She kept the hug tight in order to make sure it looked as sincere as it was.

Mana then wanted to cheer Sammey up a little so she decided to change subject. "Hey, I have an idea. What would you say if we went for a picnic sometime? I think it could be nice if we went in the woods or somewhere calm. To be honest anywhere would be nice as long as we're going together, right?" Mana smiled to Sammey, not giving a thought about how her words sounded like and simply wanting to see her friend smile once again.

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Sammey tryed to stop crying and make a smile and say sorry to Mana for crying. Be for she knew what was going on Mana was hugging Sammey "I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to..." Sammey gived her little shy smile "I-it's ok-]/size]" Than Mana started to say something again. "Hey, I have an idea. What would you say if we went for a picnic sometime? I think it could be nice if we went in the woods or somewhere calm. To be honest anywhere would be nice as long as we're going together, right?" As Mana said that Sammey started to turn red form the tight hug.

"[size=5]T-tha-that sou-sounds ni-nice." *I never bee-been asked to something like ou-out side fo-form my family. WAIT!! i-is is this a-a-a-a-a D-da-dat-dat-dat-date!?!?!?!? wh-what d-do i do!?!??!?!?!? what do i do????????????????.* Sammey started to over thing this and was started to go a little limp as her whole face turned red.

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana released Sammey from the hug as she heard her say that the idea of a picnic would be nice. Upon seeing her friend's face turned completely red, she wondered what happened. "Why is she all red all of a sudden? Was it the hug? Is it something I said?....." Rethinking about it not even for a second, Mana herself turned slightly red upon realization of how she sounded like, again too late. "Oh my... it is something I said! Now what do I do?!?! I can't go back on my words at this point.... It would probably make her sad if I say to forget it, and I don't like seeing her sad... should I... go with it then? Do I have a choice at this point anyway?"

Mana cleared her throat after thinking. She had to act as normal as possible for the sake of both of them. "Alright then, it's settle, we'll go on a picnic someday. We'll have a good time I'm sure of it. Let me handle the preparation for that and I'll contact you when everything will be ready. Is that good with you? Oh... and maybe we'd need to exchange our contact info to make things easier." Two girls acting all shy and embarrassed won't do anything, so one of them had to deal with things and Mana would be the one. Maybe nothing out of the ordinary will happen, but... "Oh god, what if something happen!?!? No calm down... don't think about that now... keep your cool girl, now is not the time to panic..."

Mana's Scroll suddenly rang. She had just received a messages aying that she had receive a letter and a package and that and that they were  brought to her room right now. Knowing that the letter could only come from one person, she was eager to read it. She turned towards Sammey and smiled to her. "I gotta go, I just received an important package and I need to go pick it up. We'll stay in touch alright?" Mana gave another quick hug to Sammey before standing up and slowly making her way towards the dorm, but started to run after a few second, eager to know what's in the package. She turned to wave at her new friend though and gave her one last smile before turning the corner and being out of sight.
________
-EXIT-

Sammey White

Sammey White
"Alright then, it's settle, we'll go on a picnic someday. We'll have a good time I'm sure of it. Let me handle the preparation for that and I'll contact you when everything will be ready. Is that good with you? Oh... and maybe we'd need to exchange our contact info to make things easier." Sammey nodded and got her scroll form her shirt pocket and started to look on now to add a contact. As Sammey added Mana to her scroll contact now Sammey had two peoples contact info one being her older sisters.

Than mana’s scroll started to go off "I gotta go, I just received an important package and I need to go pick it up. We'll stay in touch alright?" Sammey was only able to nod at Mana as she ran away “O-o….k?” Sammey than got up and started to head back to her room.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum