You are not connected. Please login or register

A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Yasumita

Yasumita
A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaA chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaA chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sonovonori Raimari (Raime) Dianous

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 130/130
Health: 170/170

S onovonori had a plan, rather an ideal test that would shake the human race to its core if it worked. Scientifically his plan had a decent success rate, but it was the execution of the plan that to be taken into deep consideration on how it would be placed in motion. The plan, feeding a Grimm in order to try and push past its years of mental primal instinct in order to tame the beasts so many academies were formed to fight. He wanted to test their intelligence level to the point that he himself would have a place in the changing of life and those trapped in it. He wanted a Beowulf, something simple and easy to attempt to test out his theory upon but anything would suffice, and as he walked through the woods the scent of blood pierced the air. He had several pounds of raw cattle in a burlap sack strapped to his side and was in no means of trying to hide himself from the enemy. He walked loudly, whistled toons louder than birds, and snapped fallen sticks that appeared in his way. If this theory is actually achievable I will have a monumental discovery unobtained by any mere humanoid. A Faunes taming a Grimm will make these disgusting humans fear the power of our kind, hopefully cutting off the parasitic prejudice at the throat. Ill be able to laugh at these pitiful humans as a non human can do something they can't. Go ahead and laugh at us now humans, if this works you can laugh all you want in hell.

He spoke aloud to himself in content. He came across a rather large clearing in the woods that seemed like the perfect destination to set up camp so to speak and test out what could be a colossal game changer. He took his sword and swiped a tree down, cutting off a few decent sized logs and set them in various places around himself. Sonovonori then proceeded to place a slab of meat on the top of each, the chunks moving from the edge of the clearing until the middle which was closest to him. He wanted to test that if there were food to tempt them to get close enough to the point he could hand feed such creatures. He didnt believe the Grimm were monsters at all, just more deadly untraditional animals that could possibly be converted to pets. Imagine an ursa as a pet, a nevermore, a king. Just the thought excited him and put a grin on his face. Oh the possibilities are endless for how useful a nevermore could be for transporting hunters to tough to reach and unexplored lands. Flying on top of one without it trying to kill you would be so pleasureful. A king could be the perfect thing to guarding areas because of the sheer amount of fear those creatures have. I just hope the first test subject won't be a failure, killing them would be a waste of valuable information.

Sono paced back and forth as he waited, getting impatient out if excitement. Even if the first test subject proved a failure he could still kill something. He checked his back pack, several camping supplies rested inside as he would spend a night or two up in the mountains, enough food and water for several people incase worst came to worst, a full size compacted tent for his height, a compact fishing rod, a flare gun, and several other things. His sword lay collapsed on his hip and swayed as he walked about, checking the perimeter for anything that would be something to take notice of. Finally he took a seat and rested his back against a tree as he waited. Hopefully nothing out of the ordinary happens. All hell could break lose over here and my corpse would never be found. Otherwise I can set up a hammock in the trees and play it safe from ground predators. He spoke amongst himself as he rested his weary mind, as soon as he heard a noise he'd move himself into the center for the experiment to commence. Hopefully he wouldn't have to tackle something big, that would tire him out faster than anything. A king was possibly his biggest worry, a twin headed snake charging someone in its own territory was almost certain death while he was alone like he is. He rested his eyes for a moment, keeping his mind active as he cherished the silence the woods gave. Well Sonovonori, lets see what hell we make today.

Last edited by Yasumita on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya was by the woods testing her drone. she launches it and has it fly around. she watches through the camera mounted on it hoping everything was working correctly. as she was flying it around she spots someone entering the woods with a rather suspiciously bloody sack on his back. he was a good distance away but she enables the track target option and tries to catch up. the drone was silent so the target it was following couldn't hear it. every now and then Niraya would stop and look at the drone controller. it gave the direction of where it was located to her so she wasn't totaly lost in the woods.

eventually she comes up to the trail of meat on sticks. this confused her. "why is there a path of meat on sticks?" her ears twitched listening for any sound of grimm. not hearing any she continues on her way only to be surprised the trail of meat lead to where the person was at. she quietly approached. she waited in the bush wanting to make sure this person wasn't hostile. the drone quietly watches from the sky. every now Niraya would check the camera to see if any grimm was closing in from the trail.

Yasumita

Yasumita
A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaA chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaA chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 160/170

S onovonori sat peacefully in silence, listening to any hint of activity before he quickly dozed off. As soon as he heard a noise his eyes were wide and his senses jumped to life, he sniffed out the humanoid as she- yes a she because females give off a different scent- hid from him. His peaceful face now held a sick glare, his two major scars completely visible as he was wearing a black A shirt. He did not look peaceful in any means in the slightest, and with the sudden contact he grabbed his hat out his bag and covered up his pitch black wolf ears. He figured as he was so far away from the school that he was stalked by someone to assassinate him. He reached for his stock sword handle and held a button as he flicked the handle, the large black blade sprung to life and extended. Heh, you know! Trying hide isn't such a good idea, I could easily hear the freaking bush rustle! Think I'm idiotic enough to brush such a sound off you are sadly mistaken. He chuckled looking absolutely evil, and as he grabbed his bag he pulled out a pistol. Now as it was a Flare gun it could only shoot one light producing projectile he would have to drop it, but from a distance it looked like a large barreled single shot shotgun, so he could use the confusion as a means of advantage. He one handed his sword and in the other the flare gun that he aimed in the direction of the bush. He could cause a fire and escape in the panic, but he didn't want to push back his testing period so it might end with a dual to the death. Now I suggest you show yourself before I treat you as a hostile and dish out affirmative action in terms of self defense, but as we are several hours from the school who would know what happened out here?

Sono was officially on edge, his fear of females kicking into overdrive and his paranoia bored into his brain. He backed up to a safe distance, almost tripping on a piece of his set up. I will pull this trigger right now, my cousin Manusika didn't fight just for me to die here. I... I will not die here from someone like you. He spoke sounding kind of racist as he didn't know the girl was a Faunes. He moved the flare gun and held the barrel with his teeth as he started shaking. He attempted to grab his cancer medicine bottle from his pocket but fumbled it from shaking, dropping the capsule and watched it pop open as it hit the ground. Pills flew everywhere, and his attitude spiked. His shaking got worse, and color started draining from his face as he grabbed the flare pistol back and held it back at the bush. He kept his finger off the trigger to keep it from discharging. His body started reacting immediately without the usage of medicine, his chest was on fire. Dang it...

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya layed in wait in the bush. as she was watching from the drones view she sees him start to move. She sees him get up and grabs his weapon. she stays hidden to bide her time. using the drone to assess the situation. She could see that his sword was pretty big. "What is his doing out here that would make him so suspicious?" as she waited she sees that he pulls out what looks like a shotgun. but she wasn't an idiot she uses the drone to get a better view of it. she rules it out as a shot gun. but she couldn't identify what i was. but she didn't have to wait long before he starts to shake. as he goes for his medication she look over at him from the bush she was hiding in only to see him fumble with something and return to pointing the gun at her.

fearing she didn't have very many options she leaves the drone circling above, and puts away the controller before walking out with her hands up. "Calm down i was testing something at the edge of the forest when i spotted you with a blood soaked sack. i thought you were tying to hide a body so i followed to find out the truth." as she watches her tail would way left to right ready for anything. "you might want to lay down before you have a heart attack...you are shaking quite violently" she looks around to see if there was anything the drone couldn't see. seeing as it was only him she turns her attention back to him.

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori still hadn't caught sight of the drone, but the longer and longer they took the more pain he felt. As the girl came out with her hands to the sky he stuffed the fat barreled flare gun in his pocket and crouched down slowly, taking a handful of medicine off the ground in a single scoop and popped them in his mouth, dirt and all. He carefully watched for sky signs of drastic movement as she spoke to him in a beautiful voice. Judging from her age he figured she went to the same school as Sasha, but didn't know that she would be one of her roommates. Don't hide from someone less you are going to kill them or have a crush on them, otherwise mixed signals will be returned. The sack is soaked in cattle's blood, the meat is cattle, and what I'm doing out so far away from the school you should see why I'm reacting rather coldly. If it were to be a body I'd continue walking until I met a Grimm and dispose of it, and if I were caught doing so I'd be feeding more to them. But in all honesty, who'd do anything with a body on Syne property? That's just idiotic considering the amount of Faunes could sniff it out. He spoke as he kneeled down, slamming the sword into the earth to hold it as he started picking up his pills and placing them back into the capsule. A few moments go by as he does this and the shaking slowly retreats, but with her other comment he raised his attention back onto the.... possible Faunes girl. The metal on her body was drawing his attention, he watched every movement her metallic parts made until he stood back up. Sono pulled the sword back from the earth and collapsed the blade back down to the handle, then looked at Niraya closely once more.

If I were to lie down I'd lose consciousness and die from what aggressive cancer I have, so no thank you. Figured I might as well tell you why I'm out here so I don't have to deal with questions. I'm out here setting up a chance to redeem the Faunes race. The goal... Domestication of a Grimm. I figure if we can tame these creatures like our ancestors did in the past before us that we could utilize their power and in a hopeful effort the act would be done by a Faunes and remove what hatred the race has against it. My trails here today and for the next few days are to hand feed a Grimm using pieces of meat. If domestication occurs I can record it and use it as evidence. I have enough camping supplies to keep me out here for an entire week, but I'm hoping the process takes less time than that. Sono moved himself further from the girl and sat down on one of the logs not holding meat, and pulled the flare gun back out from his pocket. He flipped the latch and withdrew the flare from the gun and held it up for her to see. It's a flare gun. Still from a distance it could have been anything. But it worked the way I needed it to to draw you out here. Now I only have 3 questions for you as I don't care for anything else of you. Question one, what are you doing out here so far from home? Question two, why are you refigured to look like a Faunes? Are you mocking us or what because it ain't funny. And question three, when will you be leaving? He spoke sounding rude to try and discourage the girl from sticking around. He wanted peace and quiet while he tested his theory, but he didn't know how this girl would react. He kept a close eye on her, still unnoticing of the drone she had watching them. The movement of her head slightly worried him, just the possibility she had someone else he couldn't smell watching them was putting him in an awkward position. He looked more at the girl again, noticing she had a rather pretty face, a quite lovely face. I should make some steak soup while I'm out here for dinner. He spoke quietly to himself, watching the random stranger for any sudden movements.

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya crossed her arms watching him carefully. as he started his explanation. she watches him start to pick up something off of the ground and eat it. its about then she spot the item he dropped was medication. she looked a bit concerned if he had to take medication dirt defiantly wasn't the best thing to just eat with it. The drone stays a good distance away trying not to get the attention of anything nearby. when he mentioned agressive cancer she was now really worried. even with robotic advancement cancer has always been the hardest thing to treat. "I doubt taming a Grimm will fix the raceism. i'm trying a diffrent way to end the racisim."

thats when he pulls out the strange object again, and says its a flair gun. he then starts to ask questions. "Well firstly im out here doing research for the Zerul Robotics. Second...I look like this because i just never felt complete. i made myself these artificial ears and tail. because of these two things i have made a huge stride in Robotics. and Third...i guess i wont be staying since there is no crime to stop. go ahead and try to tame one...but i dont see this going the way you think it is. in more ways than one." she then turn around and walked away. she pulls out the drone controller and has it follow her as she heads back to the school.

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori listened and eyed the girl as she spoke to him and finally disappeared. His cold gaze shifted away back to a simple yet peaceful look and he started scrounging up his supplies. He took the meat back up and eventually strung it from a tree and headed for an open river to bathe. The hardest part to clean was his hair, scrubbing it took a little over an hour. He reclothed himself and brushed the knots from his hair and successfully  dried off his ears and tail. He turned his tail back into a makeshift belt and started fishing for a few hours, catching a few dozen fish that he ended up cooking for soup. He placed in a jar what he couldn't finish and started stringing up his tent off the ground using tree branches. Suspended in the air his home for the week was safe from any ground based Grimm. Cant believe I got tracked out here. What the hell did she use to track me? Must be airborne considering there were no signs of movement around her. But I'd kill for that silencing system on a knife like that for a spring loaded blade. Eh, never got her name. Guess ill build one myself. For now, to build the hammock. He spoke in a docile tone and pulled the hammock from the tent. He strung it up a few yards up from the tent for the comfort of fresh air while it isn't raining.

---Time skip to the night---

Sono laid in the hammock above staring down at the logs he left on the ground for his meat set up. His eyes drifted and he had to catch himself from falling asleep. He looked back down to the book in his hand "The Catcher in the Rye" and his opinion drifted several times on Holden. For the most part he found a certain relation with him, but at the same time he didn't like Holden. Well Sono... I see myself in some parts of this. Though his attitude is rather cocky. His teacher seemed nice enough, though that would have been a nice role model for him he skipped out as an idiot and look at him now. Ugh, just sickening. Sono closed the book and tossed it inside the tents open hatch and positioned himself properly. A few glances around the surrounding area with nothing alive in sight he crashed to sleep enjoying the night air.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Even though it was already dark out Aliane had traveled to the woods she seemed rather angry and to be honest she had every right to be angry. Earlier in the day there were these two guys who didn't seem to want to leave Aliane alone trying to talk to her even though she had told them that she had no reason to speak to them, they even went so far as to take the wrapping that Aliane had on her eye off. At that point Aliane left the school campus. 

Carrying her bandage wrapping in one hand and having her weapons at her side Aliane went out into the forest. She finally put her wrapping back over her left eye that was no longer able to function and proceed to just walk around in an attempt to clam down. Eventually she couldn't take it and went up to a tree and unsheathed her blades. Aliane then began slashing at the tree and talking to her self "I don't understand half of these people if they have so much free time then shouldn't it be spent honing your skills are preparing for battle! Also why is it that I seem to be the only sane one here?! I mean really so far from that fight that I had to attempt to break up I can tell that this school is full of crazy people! If I ever see that little android again I swear I'm going to-" Aliane's words were cut off when she thought she heard voices coming from her left of course since she couldn't use her peripheral vision she had to turn towards the voice with her weapons ready for whatever might happen. She saw a tent suspended in the air and her only though was ...Okay who on earth would put a tent off the ground?! I swear if it is another one of my peers then I am going to smack someone.. most likely them.

Creep

Creep
Grimm: CREEP; Level: 4; HP: 135

A sole Creep was roaming down the woods, wandering aimlessly in between the trees. It looked like it wasn't really looking for something, just walking... The small creature was one that was rarely alone, but this one didn't have the luxury of company. It didn't even remembered if it was always alone, if it had "friends" before, or even where it came from. It was just... there...

The Grimm stopped after a while, smelling the presence of people close by. The smell of cooking meat was in the air as well, but the beast wouldn't care for such meat. It's not like Grimm ate humans and faunus for subsistence, they only killed them for what seemed like a game of predators. The Creep slowly walked toward the smell of a single person, while two others could be smell further. Although Creeps are of low intelligence, it was still able to know when they were outnumbered... or maybe the sole person was simply closer...

It didn't really made an effort to sneak on the girl and followed her before ramming in her direction while she was looking away toward the tent.

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori quickly woke up to the sound of hacking apart a tree, a sound that had a sickening noise almost as if cracking bone. It took him a moment due to the hammock being right against his body he pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, flicking until the flame appeared and lit the end. He moved the lighter back into his pocket and looked down from up in the trees to spot a young girl with blades drawn acting ether foolish. In a tired manor he reached for the flare gun to draw it back out and loaded it before descending the tree in a rapid speed. It didn't take long before he approached the girl from a safe distance and drew up the flare gun, aimed directly on her like a sniper to its prey. Put the weapons down now! I'm not playing games I will shoot you. Who are you and what the hell are you doing so far from home?! He yelled at her, inspecting her carefully before spotting the Grimm. Sono quickly aimed its direction and fired the bright red flare as he pushed forward and shoved the girl out the way of the charging creature. Sono tossed the flare gun back and grabbed his sword, taking stance and focused most his muscles to absorb most the impact the creature would make. With a flick of the wrist and a pressed button the weapon spring to life and he blocked the charge as it pushed him back, burying his feet somewhat in the dirt.

He back stepped and smoked the cigarette as it stayed in his lips, and as he collected himself he realized he left his chance at trying to tame it in the trees. He kicked the flare gun back in his hand and discharged the cartridge, drawing a second flare out and chambered it as he stuffed it back in his pants and flickered his sight from the creep to the girl. In a careful movement he kept his distance between the two, his attitude slightly bothered by the fact it was night, there was a girl around, and what he wanted to practice couldn't be achieved at the moment. The pink haired punk pondered tactics in which to rid himself of the Grimm and the girl though he felt as one was vanquished or otherwise the other would leave in due time. He hadn't thought of the girl showing up which was starting to bother him, the amount of feminine humanoids started acting upon his brain and instead of turning his attention on the Grimm he focused on the girl. You should leave before something bad happens. This Grimm is not the most dangerous thing in a 20 meter area. Sono surprisingly yet politely spoke to her as he buried 2 feet of his sword into the earth to prepare to lob a chunk of dirt towards the target as a distraction, then devise an offense tactic to dispose of the Grimm for the night. He didn't want to kill it after all, he wanted it to come back as a test subject.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane just busted out laughing when a tall male with pink hair with a gun aimed at her as she said "Oh course it's another idiot. I doubt you would even consider shooting me and even if you did with the amount of crazy people in Syne I feel like being shot would be a blessing. I feel like over half of them are using guns now anyway its like no one likes the beauty of swordsmanship anymore. Also if you want to know someones name you should give your own first.. But I could care less what your name is since I can already tell what type of guy you are just by the fact that you are aimed to shoot me." Aliane was then pushed out of the way of a grimm that was charging at her. When told to leave the area Aliane responded with "Like hell I'm going to leave I am not scared of you or that little grimm, besides I can take care of it myself you don't need to try to protect me you are just being a nuisance. I mean you had the audacity to aim a gun at another student so here is a news flash since you are too stupid to figure it out your self WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE! People like you really piss me off, so I am going to take out this grimm as fast as I can that way I won't be forced to try to fight along side you." Aliane then walked towards the grimm and stopped a few feet away from it. She then brought up her blades in an X took a step forward towards the grimm and brought her blades down in a slashing motion. Then she brought her blades up and thrusted towards the grimm and in attempt to stab it.

Creep

Creep
Creep's HP: 120

The creep, that missed its target because of the big man's intervention, felt a bit lost and took its time to look around to try to get back to the girl. It had plenty of time since to relocate itself with the two arguing for some reasons. The Grimm redirected itself toward again, ignoring the big pink haired guy as the girl attacked the Creep with a X-shaped slash with her two swords. Taking advantage of its massive and harden jaw in order to take on her attack while jumping at her, it was trying to pressure her by its size and weight since it was a rather large Creep. It didn't just tried to ram her though as it was also lifting its clawed legs trying to attack her with them. The man wasn't even in the Grimm's mind though...

Trying to use the jump it made to attack in order to pin the girl on the ground, trying to make her an easy target. Focusing on her rather than the man was simply because of the size of this one, making him a more intimidating target to take on, so the girl was a more logical choice, at least, in theory...

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 120/130

S onovonori was appalled at the female, thinking he should have just shot her and got it over with, but now he wanted to straight out square up with this woman and knock her down a few notches off what high horse she rode on. Of course he wouldn't hit her like he did Octavia, in all honesty he was surprised that woman's heart didn't stop from the chi strike he hit her with. But as her cocky attitude started bothering him he decided he wanted more for the creep to win and simply put an end to her. Yeah she may have been a student but human lives didn't matter in his eyes. No life mattered in the slightest besides two people. His cousin, and his mom. If not for that creep who knows what would have happened. Wow, okay princess. I aimed a gun at you because I'm tired of dealing with half these over cocky rich kid looking sociopaths like you. And from what I see that is exactly what you are. A cocky sociopath. And who would want to protect you? Five minutes in you got an attitude problem with an over inflated ego. Hell yeah I aimed a gun at you, ever live my life and not see anything human as a means of utter sin? You ever think that I wanna protect myself to live another day from you rich little sociopaths?

Ever guess what kind of hell a person has to go through in order to only look at people in a harmful way? No you freaking haven't princess. You wanna talk about psychopaths you have no idea of the god dang word. You built up your own cute little thought of one and gave it to anyone who doesn't think the way you do, you are a pathetic little mouse. You wanna act all high and mighty why not live my life for one day! I guarantee you you won't take the medicine just to escape what poor reality you live in you disgusting human piece of filth. That's all you humans ever are! Filth! Quick to stomp out what little flicker of light anything has for your own person gain!  Quick to judge someone who doesn't think the same as you. Quick to judge another person solely in their beliefs and who they are. Quick to steal, rob, and kill anyone just so it will get you an inch further in life. You think you are so high and mighty then after we take this Grimm down show me what kind of hot stuff you think are you! Prove what you are, a woman or a mouse! Do you even realize I could hit you ONCE and your whole body would go limp! You wanna act high and mighty pick your battles wisely!
He blew up on her, his loud voice cracking through the wilderness. He watched her fight the Grimm, and from what it looked the Grimm had the upper hand because of its weight difference along with tackling skill.

The pink haired male was fuming, and as the Grimm charged he tackled it, activating his semblance and unbelievable strength flew through him. He picked up the Grimm with his arms wrapped around it and tossed it to the side, averting his attention onto Aliane. Part of his fear took over so he didn't advance on her on his thoughts, but he drew his sword while his semblance was still active and aimed at the Grimm. He started letting his frustration out on the Grimm now, his anger boiling over and he started swinging on it full semblance.

Ursa

Ursa
Grimms: Ursas x3 ; Levels : 3, 2 and 4 ; HP : Unknown

So much negativity in the air tonight, and such a loud voice is coming from further down the road. Three "little" Ursas woke up from a small nap they were taking in the woods. They all looked in the direction from where the voice came from and were rather pissed. Not because they were woken up by how loud it was, but from the negativity that came from it. Maybe that hunter didn't listened in class or simply forgot, but Grimms are attracted by all negative feelings. Fear, anger, sadness, deception... all of those attract Grimms like sweet to flies.

The three of them looked at each others before slowly walking toward the origin of such negativity. They quickly came across two hunters that were already confronting a Creep. Since the two hunters were preoccupied with the other Grimm, the Ursas decided to attack right away.

Ursa 1: It decided to charge toward the man that was clearly the negative one here and jumped at him  while he was swinging his massive blade, aiming for the back of his head.

Ursa 2: This one looked at the first one before rushing toward the girl before lunging at her with his claws going for her face. It wouldn't want to let her take a breather after the man threw the Creep away.

Ursa 3: This one went for the girl as well. While the second Ursa went for a more direct approach, this one went to flank her left. It would leave the man to the other Ursa and the Creep for now.

Last edited by Ursa on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali kinda laughed when the tall man insulted her as she said "A rich sociopath? Well for one I don't see myself as rich at all and I am not a sociopath just yet, although I feel like this school will turn me into one. However you are right on one thing I do not an can not see the world the same way you do and in a way my vision of the world might not be as clear as your. But I still know the difference between wrong and right and picking a fight with someone on the same side as you fighting the same enemy is not only wrong but it is also stupid. I do not doubt your skill but from what I saw earlier it seems like you need to realize that what you are holding is a sword not a shovel." Aliane was then noticed claws coming to her face but it was too late and they dug into her face leaving claw marks on the right side of her face. Aliane saw the next attacked and blocked it with one of her blades while thrusting with the other in an attempt to stab it while blood was dripping from her face as she said to the tall man "Great now look what you did! Didn't anyone teach you to be quiet in the woods!?"

Health and Aura:

Creep

Creep
Creep's HP: 45

On its last assault, the Creep tried to attack the girl but its attack was denied by the man literally throwing the Grimm out of the way. The Creep had no way to recover from its fall and simply crashed into a tree before ending its track on the ground. It did its best to get on its feet as the man was clearly going to strike the Grimm full force but wasn't able to and ended up getting its leg chopped of, now leaving the Creep on the ground and unable to move while the three Ursas that newly joined the fight took on the two hunters. As the first Ursa tried to attack the man, the Creep tried to bite the man's foot in order to forbid him to move to leave a chance to the Ursa to strike. It was pretty much the only thing the Creep could do at this point anyway. It did kept an eye on the girl while she was fighting the two other Ursas by herself as it had wished it could have at least got a bite of her. It will probably never happen though. The Creep wondered if they would be able to manage the hunters, or if something bigger would have been needed...

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 100/130

S onovonori had been a little careless as he let loose on the poor creep, and when the ursa that charged him landed its hit it shocked him. He staggered for a moment, staring almost dead at the ground and felt a presence taking over his soul. His eyes, the whites of them and the iris's started... Changing color. Colors started flickering in various shades it shouldn't, and his eyes started to bleed. Actual blood started coming like someone turned on a faucet. Sono watched as the cree tried to bite him but by pure accident he staggered back and almost fell into the Ursa, but staggered around til he made safe distance. He lifted his head and coughed out a blob of blood that splattered as it hit the ground. He turned towards the Ursa as his eyes stopped at a dark shade of gray, and the blood hadn't stopped. Blood vessels popped and polluted the whites of his eyes, and the pupil matched the gray his iris turned. He coughed another blob of blood out and started chuckling until it came out to a sickly disturbing laugh. The laugh lasted for 30 seconds exactly before it died down. He turned towards the girl who got hit and coughed up more blood, then spoke to her in a completely different demeanor. Heh, clever little creatures are they not? Yes I'll agree to the fact the school has some rather... Disgusting personalities running amuck. It would make more sense if the school turned out to be holding a veil and ended up being a psych ward. And my apologies dear lovely child, I seem to have gotten a little... Testy. After we dismember these little play toys, perhaps we should have a little chat? Well after I patch up your lovely face so it doesn't scar. And seems as though we have a common subject, the rather distasteful attitudes of some of the little unparented brats that attend this facility. But my apologies, I have said rude things to a lovely doll such as yourself and acted brashly. It's the past I tell you, the horror stories I could share would keep you entertained for hours. But for now, we have these cute little bears, oh where is goldy-locks three bears? Has she gotten away?

He smirked and danced around the Ursa, finally taking the fight a little more seriously. He aimed his sword at the Ursa that swung and set his brain back to its violent days of the PITT, moving the handle to his side with the blade behind him. The comment of his weapon being a sword not a shovel caused a slight amount of laughter from him. Oh love this weapon isn't a sword, but a multi tool. Look at its size. Entrenching unit, shield, axe, projectile, flotation device, etcetera. It's uses are endless! Though there is something about Borsha that is unknown. It has veins flowing through it, small channels that lead to the blade from the handle. And let me display to you the destructive power of Borsha, my godless greatsword. Sono popped the handle to see a vial inside, and pumped the handle, sending the vial inside. He slapped his hand on the bottom of the hilt and the sword exploded into flames. The light illuminated the forest quite a bit, and the flames engulfed the bearer in warmth. He used both his aura and semblance at once, his body feeling almost weightless. With the blood spilling from his face he looked to his weapon, then three-sixty swung to try and finish off the dastardly creep and swing down the Ursa. He backed off and started side stepping and back stepping until he swung his weapon overhead and jumped to send him flying in the air over the Ursa that struck him, then front flipped and brought the sword down to strike the Ursa in its burning glory.

Ursa

Ursa
1st Ursa's HP: Med

With the man now laughing from being all bloodied by the Grimm's attack, the Ursa stood there a moment looking at him as he talked to the girl. It didn't wait long however as it lounged toward the man once again in the same fashion as earlier. Unfortunately for the beast, the man swung his massive blade at it, connecting a powerful blow that sent the Grimm sliding a few meters away. It didn't let itself hit by the downward blow though as it dodged to the side right before the blade hit the ground. The Ursa snarled at the man a second before swinging its claws at him in a furious manner.

2nd Ursa's HP: Full

As the claws connected with the girl's face, the beast unleashed a roar of satisfaction. It wasn't everyday that you could brag about hurting a hunter, if Grimms bragged anyway... As the girl seemed to be yet again shouting at the man as if it was his fault that she got it, the black bear  stood on its hind legs before clawing at the girl before letting itself fall towards her, trying a crush her with its weight.

3rd Ursa's HP: Full

This Ursa's attack was blocked by the girl when she took the hit of its brother. At least one of them got her, so it was that. As the other Grimm stood up on two feet, this one dashed on its side to get on the girl's again, still at a good distance to not get under its friend that tried to crush her. It would stop her in her track if she went on this side and the Grimm would probably try to bite her if she'd get close.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane saw out of the corner of her eye the pink haired male take a hit from the Ursa. Then it seemed as though his personality changed which caused Ali turn towards him and respond with "Are you okay man? You It seems like your head got hit hard. My face will be fine we might want to get you taken care of first I mean who knows you could have brain damage for all we know." Aliane let her guard down and because of that one of the Ursa managed to claw her back Ali turned around to see the Ursa begin to fall on her, however she manged to dodge it. But she made the mistake of dodging to her left without seeing that the other Ursa was there, this caused Ali to be slashed on her right shoulder by the beast which caused her to drop one of her blades. Before she had a chance to pick it up the Ursa bit down on her left shoulder causing her to drop her other blade. The Ursa's jaws didn't seem to want to let go of Ali's shoulder, this caused Ali to punch the Ursa straight in its eye as she said to the pink haired male "Since it seems like we are going to be fighting together I think we should at least know each other's name mine is Aliane Wu but just call me Ali for now." Ali was trying to use talking to the pink haired male as a way to try and ignore the pain coming from her injuries but in the end it wasn't working. Ali tried to reach for her blade that was on the ground but she couldn't with the Ursa still biting her shoulder. Ali also had the other Ursa to worry about and she began watching it closely.

Health and Aura:

Creep

Creep
This poor little fellow had no chance. The fact that it had its leg cut off made for an impossible escape. Even the slightest move would have been a feat of its own. The Creep simply stayed there as it was awaiting its unavoidable demise. It was looking in between the girl that was getting overwhelmed by the Ursas and the blazing blade of the man, knowing that it would be coming for it in a short while.

The Creep was a bit jealous, it wanted to be at the place of one of those Ursas, one of those that were fighting that girl, especially the one that was biting her. It longed for her taste, she had a nice smell just by being there, what could have been her taste, the taste of her blood.

The Creep felt a sharp but quick pain going throughout its body as it looked at the faraway girl. The image of her started to split and slide, it was weird for the Grimm to see that way, but something came soothing it... A cold grip came taking what was left of the Grimm's mind as it looked at the girl fading in black before it vaporized...

Spoiler:

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 100/130
Health: 150/170

S onovonori had watched the creeps demise as it held its focus on the girl who came out as Ali. With the Ursa knocked back a ways he quickly checked the surroundings, all the trees would make a perfect trap if cut correctly but he didn't have time to calculate the direction and landing zone of the trees around them before the Ursa he knocked back came at him again. As quickly as it started swinging on him he backstepped and whipped his blade towards the one rushing Ali. He didnt know if the flaming blade connected or not because he averted his attention on the Grimm swinging wildly upon him. He ducked, pushed in, and swatted the Ursa's hands to the side as he threw an uppercut.  Ive never felt so alive! I'm fist fighting an Ursa! Hah! What a great story! And Aliane is a lovely name for a lovely lady. My name is Sonovonori Raimari Dianous! You can call me Sono, Raime, or Diana if you feel like being silly. But this is where fun comes to an end. Sono then dove between the Ursa's legs and retrieved the Flare gun, then rushed for Ali. He felt the barrel was still hot so in a quick notion he stuck the barrel in the Ursa that latched itself upon her's eye and pulled the trigger.

Feel the pain! Burn! Burn! Let the fire consume your non existent soul! Sono laughed as he watched the flare shoot from the gun. He quickly pried its teeth off of her and picked her up bridal style, tearing off for his bag which he tossed on her stomach and zig zagged past the Ursa, punt kicking the massive greatsword distances ahead as he ran up hill. He wanted a safe spot for them to collect themselves before attempting to come back at them. Her bleeding coated his body and his bleeding coated the bag that rested on her, and he held her head to his chest as his days of running started catching up to him. As he caught up to his sword he kicked it again, watching it fly forward and bounce off trees ahead of them. He had no opportunity to pick it up so kicking it was the only option, and if poor Aliane tried grabbing it the shear weight and motion had a chance of dislocating her arm.

That sword was over 100lbs after all, and for a tiny girl like her he'd rather break his foot than her arm becoming useless. As the next kick landed- low and behold- his toes broke and the blade flew as far as it ever did. And his hat flew off exposing his ears that almost blended with the darkness. Don't be alarmed but I think I just broke my toes... They seem to be ganging up on you probably because your size. But that is not the issue! I will not let such a cutie bleed out on my watch! Toes nor limbs I will break whatever I have to to see to it that we don't die out here! He shouted as he started stumbling, every step burned like a thousand suns as he pushed deeper and deeper into the woods. In all reality the objects the blade hit were marking their way back to camp. I came here to test an experiment, not dig my own grave... This place will not be our dying land... I promise.

Ursa

Ursa

As the man dodged its attack, the Grimm roared a bit before it was interrupted by the sudden uppercut that closed its jaw shut. It backed up a little before seeing the man go in between its legs to get to the girl. Before long, the man started to run away with the girl in his arms. Without thinking or even looking at the other Ursas, this one began the pursuit. Even if the beast wasn't really fast, it was easy to follow them as the sounds of the sword being kicked around was loud enough to attract its attention, plus the small trail of blood that they were leaving as they fled.

As it closed on them, the Grimm hid in the bushes watching them and as the other two Ursas joined it, it instructed them to circle around before waiting. When they were in position, this one jumped at the two hunters, claws first at the man. This one wanted the man's life.

2nd Ursa's HP: Full

This Ursa was disappointed in the fact that it wasn't able to fall unto its prey, but at least its brother was able to get her and even disarmed her. The Grimm clawed at the weapons in order to get them further away from the girl's reach before clawing once again at her back while she was held by the other Ursa. The fun was of short duration though as the man came and snatched the girl away and started to run with her. Taking a moment to see its brother's injury, it started to follow the first Ursa that was already following the hunters.

Arriving at destination, it followed the other Ursa "instructions" and started to circle around to be on the opposite side of them. As the first Ursa attacked, this one jumped right in afterward to claw the girl again. Without her weapons she was an easy target.

3rd Ursa's HP: High

While this Ursa was holding the girl's shoulder hard enough in order to avoid her fleeing, the sudden blaze of the flare that the man shot right in it's eye make the beast roar in pain so loudly that girl might have a troubled hearing for the next few moments. The shoot itself didn't do much to the Grimm as it was simply a flare, but the burning sensation did its job and even damaged the eye enough for it to go blind. Before long, this Ursa dashed through the woods, following the two others after the hunters.

As they came across them, the Grimm waited just enough for the simultaneous attack and went for the man in a charge in an attempt to tackle him away of the girl. It wanted revenge for its eye.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Before Ali knew it she was being carried through the forest by the pink haired man which caused her to say "What on earth are you doing?! The grimm are over there! It's not like they are going to go away if we run from them! Besides I need my weapons! Also you don't have to carry me like this I can walk on my own!" Ali was only a little irritated with the man and because they were in the middle of a battle she disregarded any unnecessary comments such as the various compliments the man seemed to be giving Ali, although she did not completely ignore them she did give the man a slight smile. When the man mentions that they were ganging up on her because of her size Ali replied with "I don't think size matters to them otherwise they would be going for bigger prey. I have a feeling they are attacking me because of my eye they think I will be easier because my field of vision is not one hundred percent.. But I can still see just fine so you don't need to try to protect me or anything I can handle myself... Also what kind of experiment would you call this?! I don't think it is controlled enough to be considered a safe experiment really." Ali was mainly talking to him at this point to distract him. When the man wasn't looking Ali began to run back to where they were in order to retrieve her weapons while keeping and eye out for the grimm.

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 80/130
Health: 150/170

S onovonori tried to talk to the girl but she just left him surrounded by the Ursa's. He had a really confused look on his face as he watched her disappear in the night, and he shook his head as he back stepped the Ursa's swing and blocked the second attack with the flat part of his sword that would have done damage if it landed. He backed up until he was almost touching a tree, then he decided to let loose on the barrage. He 180 swung his sword at an angle and cut through the tree, and dodged as it came crashing down. He repeated the process a few more times then in the confusion he changed his blade, halving its width to make it a standard but extended sword. He jumped at the half blinded one and swung, but quickly retreated back until he was facing all three Ursa. Of course she ditched me in the middle of the fight to deal with this. Now I understand why women aren't to be trusted. Sono then exhaled, lighting a cigarette and held it between his lips as the smoke dissipated as it went further from the source. Well, fighting solo, I think I actually need to take this a little more seriously. Why did I waste my time with the positive chivalry when this is the outcome? Sono smoked as he rushed the second Grimm, thrusting his sword to stab it, then went to sweep the partially blind ones legs, back stepping then 360 swinging at the 1st since it was partially damaged. Dear lord the hell I put up with dealing with humans. He sighed, rolling backwards to a more safe distance, regaining composer as he one handed the blade. Yeah, won't be your dying land it might as well just be mine. He mumbled quietly under his breath.

Ursa

Ursa

This Grimm roared in rage as his assault has been completely stopped. The fact that the man was able to block them, but also that the girl escaped rendered it mad to a whole new level. It wanted to directly jump at the man to attack him, but when he decided to cut down trees, it backed up. It roared one more time before looking back at the now one-eyed Ursa that was motioning toward the running girl, ordering this Grimm to go after it with the other one. Still wanting to get the man down, this Ursa snarled at the one-eyed before doing as it said (growled?) after it roared back.

Beginning to follow the girl, it kept a close eye on her trying to figure out what she would do since the other Ursa that went after the girl first was already next to her and attacking.

2nd Ursa's HP: High

As the Grimm missed the girl as she ran away, it wasn't giving much thoughts about the man, who began to drop tress around by cutting them down. The Ursa took one of those tree behind its head. It didn't do much but it did pushed the Grimm forward toward the girl, so it simply went after her.

As the girl was running back toward the exact spot where they all were before, the Ursa started to move on the side to get around the girl to stop her in her track in hope to get to her before she she could get weapons probably. As it would get closer to her, it would lounge at her to tackle her down.

3rd Ursa's HP: High

That Ursa's momentum was broken when a tree came crashing right in front of it. Although it stopped before ramming it, it gave the chance to the Grimm to dodge the man as it jumped-slash toward it. After evading, the Ursa noticed the girl running away and it motioned to the other Ursa that wasn't already after her to go get her. When resistance from the Grimm manifested itself, the one-eyed Ursa roared at it to show that it didn't want to deal with it.

As the two other Ursas left for the girl, the man tried to attack one of them. As it didn't want the man to stop any of them in their chase, it went in front of the man and took the blow in one of its paws' plate, which left the blade stuck in it. Roaring loudly, it clawed at the man's body with it other paw.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum