You are not connected. Please login or register

A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali could see her weapons in the distant, she also could hear the Ursa coming after her. Aliane was too focused on getting her weapons back that she didn't notice the Ursa beginning to lunge at her until it was almost too late. Ali attempted to leap out of the way and it partially succeeded except for the fact that the Ursa got one of her legs pinned under the Ursa. Ali began to kick at the Ursa's shoulders while trying to reach for her weapons but to no avail. Ali gave up and instead began to focus on the Ursa that followed her there were only two which meant that one was left to the tall man that was with her. Ali then began to think That's right! What about Sonovonori?! I left him behind without even telling him where I was going while we were in the middle of a battle!... I wonder if he is okay by himself I mean something seems odd about how he was acting one moment he hated me and the next he was acting surprisingly nice what's up with that?.. I should of told him that I needed to go back for my weapons... I was a fool for thinking I could get them on my own and now look at the situation I have put myself into... Hmmm now there is an idea. Aliane then took the hairpin out of her hair and rammed it into the Ursa's left eye as she said "Alright lets see how you like having your left eye damaged."

Health and Aura:

Yasumita

Yasumita
A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaA chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaA chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sonovonori Raimari (Raime) Dianous

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 50/130
Health: 160/170

S onovonori watched as one of his swings connected and engulfed the sword back in flames, he deflected the swings and ripped the blade down the Ursa's arm, and took the time to rip the blade out and recollect himself as he noticed the other two disappeared. His face distorted and he laughed and flicked his blade so he'd fly forward. He chased the other two down and watched one pin the girl. In a desperate bit of anger he activated his semblance and aura again and ripped the Ursa off of her and threw it at the other. Did you forget about me mama bear?! Haha! Pitiful, come on, fight the psycho or die like the rest! Do none of you bears think you can kill me in a one versus three?! Come on! Ill kill all three of you! Raime, the name you will carry to your grave as you die! Sono picked up the young girl and went absolutely ballistic on the two. He backstepped and swung his blade, throwing it a few times to try and spear one of the two bears he chased and retrieved it every time he missed. He looked to Ali, a laugh in his voice.

The next time you ditch me like that with no explanation I will take your skull. Do you got that cutie?! Even unarmed there are endless possibilities you can achieve in a time of distress! You bears... The beast is coming! Sono smoked and jumped at the second Ursa and went to plunge his blade into its chest, 720 swung the other, and backed up. He went back towards them and used his blade to defend himself as he picked up one of the bears and slammed it, then went to plunge his blade into its chest, then threw his blade at the third. He took the time of distraction to charge and pick up the third, using his protruding canines and tried to bite it before slamming it into a tree. Im a monster, do you not understand what kind of human god you are dealing with?! I'm am Sonovonori Raimari Dianois! Fear the wrath of the gods! And may I send your souls screaming back to the gates of hell!

He screamed, burning through his cigarette and pulled out a fat Cuban cigar, lighting it and started smoking it. I saved this incase the experiment of taming a Grimm was a success, but I guess mutilating you disgusting demons in the name of the Faunes people will just have to do won't it?! Aliane I suggest you haul that cute butt of yours to whatever you left me for before I lose my sanity in this fight and kill every moving thing in sight! He looked at Aliane, then diverted his attention to the bears as he rushed again, going to swing a wide sweeping blade at the second, then whipped his blade like a throwing knife at the third that was close to him. He missed on purpose and grabbed his blade as he was behind, then as his back was facing the third ursa he went to stab backwards towards the third. At this moment, he was absolutely insane.

Sorry if its bad I'm very drunk as I wrote this

Ursa

Ursa
1st Ursa's HP: Med

This Grimm made it's way toward the girl with it's friend, only to receive said friend in the face as the man rushed to bat it in its direction. Failling to avoid its flying comrade and being sent flying as well, the ursa recovered with a rather difficult landing but still better than the other one. 

It looked at the man and the girl. It seemed like the two of them were close, close enough to protect each other, at least that was for the man. The girl seemed to not really care about his health as she ran off earlier for a pair of sharp objects. Humans are weird...

The Grimm then waited for the two other to get ready as they waited for the hunters to attack this time.

2nd Ursa's HP: Med

The Ursa was able to get to the girl before she met with her weapons, grabbing her leg the second before she reached them. It pulled her closer, only to get it's eye stabbed by an hairpin that made the beast roar and stood on its hind legs. Right after, the man came in and swung his blade at the Grimm, sending it flying directly toward the other Grimm before smashing into it followed by a tree that was a bit further. Coming in as a hero, it seemed like the man wanted to impress her for some reason.

The Grimm then collapsed on the ground before slowly standing as the othe Grimm joined them and all waited for the hunters next move.

3rd Ursa's HP: High

The beast and the man were now locked, but not for long as the man lit his blade ablaze causing the Grimm to back out in order to avoid the blow. The man then followed the two other Ursas as they went for the girl. It seemed like the man felt protective of the small human. Maybe a diplay of love? Who knew...

The Grimm followed the man toward the rest of the fight before joining the other two Ursas in their wait for the hunters.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
The Ursa that had pinned Ali on the ground was thrown off her and for a bit Ali was rather amazed that the pink haired man was able to throw an Ursa. When the man spoke to Ali she replied with "Yeah sorry but I figured if I had my weapons then it would be easier for me to fight especially while you were distracting them.. Unfortunately that didn't happen and now we are back to where we started, I realize my mistake I underestimated the intelligence of out opponent I'm sorry.... But there is no point dwelling on it now lets just take care of the issue at hand. After this we can spend all day talking about the errors we have made during this find... Like the fact that you broke your own toes." Ali then went over to where her weapons were and picked them up. Then she turned to the closest Ursa and activated her semblance, her aura when to her blades and they created flames. Ali then used one of her blades to slash at the Ursa while the other went in to stab it, however something seemed off. Her moves seemed a bit slower which caused Ali to think Slower?... Could this be caused by blood loss?... Is Sonovonori experiencing the same thing? Ali from then on would look over on occasion to see if her comrade was alright while also trying to keep and eye on the enemy. Ali then noticed that her hairpin was still stuck in the Ursa's eye she sighed as she said to herself "Lets hope I will be able to get that back that one is my favorite hairpin."

Health and Aura:

Yasumita

Yasumita
A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466A chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaA chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaA chance at a new world (closed) (Grimm role taken) - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 160/170

S onovonori started having issues, burning through his aura started making him tired, and the fact his eyes had yet to stop bleeding meant blood loss was becoming an issue. Needless to say his body started getting cold, and his vision started going, but he quickly racked his head against a tree and regained his awake and alertness. His foot was burning, he could feel how bad he broke his toes and so far the pain was unrelenting. That is until he hunched down and struck a nerve, shutting down all feeling in his foot without making it useless. His body was heavy, even though his health was near full he wasn't doing so well. So Aliane, wh- He went to speak but threw up more blood, using his sword to keep himself up. He regained some of his stamina through the time the bears took to redeem themselves and started regulating his breathing. Im good. I'm all... Fine. We will work at them one at a time, we'll both attack but ill defend you from the others. No matter what happens to me keep pushing on.

Sono puffed down and kept himself up. As she went to charge he went in with her, going to cripple the grimms legs by slamming his blade down against them. If they can successfully cripple them then they could go home alive. Though the way he was feeling he might bleed out, but his attacks didn't waver in speed. He still moved as normal, but his body hurt. Suddenly he realized it, his cancer medicine! He hadn't taken it since he woke up, no wonder the sickness held onto him. He couldn't get to them because he tossed them in the tent in the middle of the night. Well Aliane I have a confession to make. I have cancer, and I am WELL over the time I have to regularly take them aaaaaaand they are in the floating tent. So if I drop, you run.

Ursa

Ursa

Prepared for the hunters' attack, the Grimm moved to the side to dodge the blazing swords of the girl and tackled her on the side as the man came with his sword. The three Ursas were now focused on killing those two with all they had. after ramming the girl to the side, the beast noticed a trail of flame forming behind it. It was surely caused by the girl's attack and it seemed to spread pretty fast as flmes rose up in some trees and gave a bright light on them.

After it tackled the girl, the Ursa dashed forward on the man that seemed to be coughing blood and due to his weak state, was probably a bit easier to hit as the Grimm forwarded its claws.

Being prepared to counterattack, the Ursas stood aside as both the hunter attacked the three beasts. This one ran in circle to get behind them in a tactical way in order to take advantage of their number. The Grimm was in a good spot to see the flame catching in the trees. It would probably be alerting anyone, or anything that would see them...

Seeing his first friend attacking the man in a dash attack and being fairly behind, the Grimm tried to catch the man off guard as it stood behind him and attacked with a bite aiming the shoulder.

Dodging the attacks like the two others, this Grimm stood on its hind legs and roared toward the hunters before dashing toward the girl that had lit up a forest fire the second before.

As the girl was being tackled by its friend, the Ursa went to get a combo as it would try to ram the girl as she would get cought by the previous attack. If not, then it would get be at least standing between her and the man.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali's attack missed and the flames from her blade stopped as she used one of the blades to block the Ursa's attack sliding a bit but still holding her ground. Ali could feel the sharp pain coming from her arm but it couldn't be helped it was either that or let the Ursa tackle her again. Ali began to try to push the Ursa back and she noticed out of the corner of her eye what she had done, a fire had broken out in the forest. Ali looked over to her ally to see if he could see the flames and saw him throwing up blood and yet saying he was fine which caused Ali to just be worried about her comrade as she said "Are you sure you are alright?! We need to get you to a doctor man! I swear if you die on me then I will-" Ali was cut off by the other Ursa and she used her other blade to block it however the weight from both Ursa pushing against her and the pain from her own injuries made holding her ground seem impossible. She was now kneeling trying her best to push back yet she was also having multiple thoughts cloud her focus Okay so we have a forest fire that ! started that I will have to watch out for... Then there is Sonovonori... He isn't looking good so I will have to watch his back and hope he will be okay.... Oh god I hope he isn't lying in some sad attempt to impress me I mean really now is not the time.... But I mean I guess he is kinda cute...What am I thinking?! No no these thoughts are just because I feel like I might die here right? FOCUS DAMN IT!!!..... Wait did he said he had cancer?!.. Is he going to be okay?! Shaking the thoughts from her head Ali heard what her comrade said and she replied with "Go do what you need to I can hold of these three. I may not look like I can but you didn't really look like you had cancer so..... Just go Sono!"

Health and Aura:

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 155/170

S onovonori watched as the Grimm came rushing him after charging Aliane, and he felt a different bile coming up. Instead of spitting blood he spat black right in the grimms face. He took the grimms arm in his as he was bitten in the shoulder but it didn't faze his facial expression. He used the weight of the Grimm biting him to throw the one rushing him over head, and turned his head to bite and take out a portion of the bears face using his sharp front teeth. He then reached back and grabbed the bear, and flung it over him, noticing it taking flesh from his shoulder. As it was on the ground he went to paralyze the bear with a chi energy strike and swung.

A doctor?! You mean a legal robber? Ill be okay, I am and I normally will. But if you are that worried they are in the tent, go get em. I hate to be the one to tell you this but I'm doing it for your own good, you by yourself with three Ursa.... You are going to die. You don't have the strength to pull them off when they drop on you, your weapons are made for slashing while mine is a multi purpose tool, and you are small which means you can be picked up effortlessly by one of these. I'm not picking on you, I'm saying you are unprepared for a fight with multiple things this size. One on one, I believe you could. One on two, possibility if you plan attacks. One on three, no way because you'd get overpowered too fast.

He huffed and pulled himself up and away from the Ursa. He moved his ginormous back to Alianes and covered what side she left open, waiting for her decision as he continued to smoke. His life was being drained from him not by blood but the lack of medicine to keep his organs from forcefully shutting down. He could feel his intestines violently rage on in his stomach and he wanted to vomit. Do what you want, I don't have time to get em. If I die, oh well. Who's gonna miss me? Sono joked and stuck his sword in the earth, lobbing a chunk of earth towards one of the Grimm in a distraction because the plan didnt work as well as it should have and it was time to formulate a new one. Wait, why do you care if I die? Ive been mean since you arrived. And this gives you time to get away. Isn't that the better option? Retreating isn't a cowardly thing, sometimes its the best option.

Ursa

Ursa

The Ursa didn't expect to be spat in the face and be sent flying by the man as it came rushing at him with a frontal claw attack. The bear crashed into a tree with an impact strong enough to cause the tree to fall down ablaze right behind the man. The Grimm stood back up before long and ran back toward the man and its friend... (read second Ursa before proceeding) ... If the other Ursa was indeed able to pin the man, this one would go towards them and start attacking the man with a barrage of claw attacks.

As the Ursa was clinging to the man's shoulder with it's jaw, it would have laugh if it could when the strange man tried to bite its face as his teeth would come in contact with its face plating. The Grimm decided to show the man how it was done properly and went to bite his face in return, diving its fangs in his skin. As the man tried to throw the Ursa, it kept good grip with its jaw and swung its own body to get momentum to put him off balance. With the bear anchored to his face, if the man really swung the beast, it would either cause his face to be ripped or the man to lose balance and end up on the ground with the Grimm holding him down.

As this Ursa was still dealing with the girl by itself while the other two were against the man, it decided to join them to a full assault on the man by pushing the girl away as far as it could before running for the man and joining the mass attack, clawing at him like one of the other Grimms.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali took the man's words somewhat as an insult and she said "I beg to differ.. But for now we can't argue about whether or not I am capable of taking care of myself. So fine I will get them but when this is all said and done then you should expect to have a massive debate about this." Ali was about to run off when she heard the other things he had to say and she replied with "Wouldn't your family miss you? Don't you have any parents stupid? As for why I am doing this? Well it's mu duty as a huntress to make sure no one dies at the hands of the grimm right?.. I will only be a few seconds try to hang on till then got it?" Ali then began running for the tent while all the Ursa seemed to be focused on the man. Ali then began searching for what she was looking for and found what she was looking for although it took a bit longer than she expected. Ali turned to head back an saw that a burning tree had fallen separating the two. Ali didn't have time to think of a way around it so she began climbing over there tree which ended up slightly burning her arms and legs. Ali slowly made her way back over to the man occasionally stopping to cough since she and probably every animal was inhaling the smoke from the fire. Ali then realized just how bad the situation was and she ran over to the Ursa and used one of her blades to try to stab at one of the Ursa saying "Will you leave him alone already! I am also your opponent yet you let me gather something that give us an advantage!" Ali didn't care which one she stabbed she had a much bigger goal in mind as she held out the medication to the man with her free hand.

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 145/170

S onovonori watched as the first fell right into his trap. He moved his head to the grimm as it took ahold of his face, he opened his jaws and clenched his jagged teeth on the bears tongue, trying to rip it out. He heard the thumps behind him and it clicked that he was being rushed. He slammed the blade into the ground as he wrapped his hands under the bears armpits and picked it up, putting it in between him and the other bear rushing him. He grabbed the blade and slashed at the bears open neck, then went to swing over and over at the bears leg.

Heh, not so stupid now am I you big dumb sack of fur! He laughed and projectile vomit right into the Grimm patching into hims open mouth. He kept puking, actually forcing himself to puke toxic bile repeatedly as the Grimm would have to take it or let him go. The bear was now his punching bag, as he slammed his sword down and started grabbed onto the bears face, trying to dig his nails into its eyes to blind it.

Sono joked and got hit with a wave of mental distortion. He started hallucinating from blood loss and lack of medicine, and he started feeling a bit more weightless, like a burst of energy took over him. He grabbed the medication and forced a few pills past the grimms jaws and swallowed them, the shaking starting to go away.

Ursa

Ursa
1st Ursa's HP: Low

This Grimm seemed to be the most unlucky of the three as all its attempt to attack ended up getting it hurt in some matter. Crashing into a tree or slashed in someway, like now. As this bear was charging at the man, it ended with the blade at its neck, creating a big gash. The bear fell to the ground after it took the hit and took the time to realize how bad the fire had spread. All around them the trees were on set ablaze with some of them falling to the ground, leaving no way to escape without getting burned, like the girl on her return from the man's tent. That close accidental arena made it more dangerous for the Grimms survival as they weren't especially good at climbing, even a small wooden barricade like this one. The bear looked at the situation before roaring loudly, its roar traveling across the branches to reach the ears of the unknown. It then looked at the two hunters in order to see for a potential opening for an assist to its friends.

This Ursa growled as the man didn't even flinched from having his face gashed by the fangs in his face before in roared, having its tongue pulled by the man's own set of fangs. The man then raised the beast in order to put it between the him and the other Ursa that was coming and started to swing his blade at them. This one got the slash at its leg, but it seemed like the blade got stuck there. The Grimm was surely not liking the way it was turning, especially when the man started to puke right in the beast mouth, causing the Grimm to try to back up, disgusted from this turn of events. The man then seemed to try to blind the Ursa by shoving with force his nails in its eyes, which it wouldn't let happen without returning an attack of its own. While the man was slowly trying to handicap the bear, this one swung its claws at his face, aiming its best at his eyes in order to bling him as well.

3rd Ursa's HP: Med

As this Ursa was attacking the man, it felt a sharp pain coming from behind it. The girl came in and stabbed the Grimm in the back in order to get him off of the man, and she seemed mad about it. The bear stood on its hind legs and started to shake itself in order to get the sword in its back to get off of it. The action would probably cause the girl to be shaken up too while the Ursa would swing its claws at her, forcing her to back up or get hurt. The Grimm seemed rather pissed from the girl's attack.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali's stab connected but she didn't care she was more focused on her comrade as she said "Are you doing any better now Sono?" Ali then thought I am hoping that medicine works.. I mean it is my fault that things have happened like this isn't it? We would have been fine with just three Ursa yet I had to go an light the forest on fire... And what about Sono? He has been hurt and I am the cause of it because I am not doing my job as a huntress and protecting him.. Not that he needs protecting at all but still. Ali then felt a bit of pain as she was put back into the fight with the Ursa slashing at her using it's claws it managed to get her arms before she realized that they were in the middle of a fight. Ali went to pull her blade out of the stab she had made but it was stuck and next she heard a sound like cloth tearing as the ursa was still laughing it's rather ballistic attack.  Ali knew exactly what happened as she just let her blades go took a few steps back and crossed her arms over her chest looking rather embarrassed while thinking Of all the things! Oh my god what am I going to do about this?! I can't just stop fighting right?.. But if I fight on then... I mean my usual outfit doesn't really leave much to the imagination.. But I still can't fight like this!.. But I can't abandon Sono!.. I might just have to do away with modesty in order to perform my duty as a huntress. Ali was struggling to come up with a solution to her little dilemma while she watched her comrade fight on.

Health and Aura:

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 140/170

S onovonori watched the second swing for his face and had no time to really react with his blade, he parried the attack, though it made a nice gash down his arm he used his special technique of pressure points and struck the bear dead in the chest to send it off balance, then ripped his sword from the Ursa his and overhead swung the blade down at the Ursa, hearing the other make a noise to gain some back up. He whipped his sword at its scream as he heard Aliane, and turned to see.... well.... not exactly much.

She wasn't Octavia's size, and at the moment he was thankful she wasn't. If it weren't for Raime taking over sono's personality the poor guy would be screaming in terror. Big Raime sighed loudly, and came up behind the bear that was swinging on her and grabbed its leg, giving it a full on throw as he turned to Ali. Really? You don't exactly look any different than you do with your wrap on, let alone do I actually care enough to see that? No, I'm a fighter not a lover. That's Sono, real Sono.

Be thankful he won't see, god only knows I don't get out of his head enough and that would be burned into his if he ever saw. You have nothing to worry about, ill try to be in control while this is still going on. If you really have an issue with your situation, go in the damn tent.
Raime started pondering thoughts, until only one stood out more than the others. He pulled his A shirt off and swatted her hands out of the way, closing his eyes before he saw anything and wrapped the black blood soaked shirt around her upper half.

Freakin wimp. Sono placed his arms over his chest now, acting flustered to make fun of Ali. Oh no you can see my chest! Pfft, pansy. God you are lucky I'm the one who doesn't give a damn. He joked, in a sense to pick on her. He didn't care, he just went to recover his sword. It still shocked him how quickly she just stopped fighting after that. 'So that's all it takes to get a woman to stop fighting. Freaking.... Useless.' He thought, the sass master coming out as he thought to himself.

Ursa

Ursa
1st Ursa's HP:  Very Low

This Ursa was near its doom, having only but a few of its strength left to fight those undying Hunters. It seemed like its moment to die had come has the man tried to immobilize it with some pressure point in its chest, but being a big fat bear, its fat rendered the pressure point more like a punch than a special martial art. The Grimm took the opportunity to get out of the overhead slash that was coming for it and backed up  right before the blade hit the ground.

Then, the girl screamed for some reason...

This one seemed to have simply gashed the man's arm with its attack, but at least, its eyes weren't damaged enough to blind the Grimm completely. Now that the man's focus wasn't on this Ursa and only attacking its brother, the Ursa slashed at the man's back before it ran around the man, trying to confused him. It stopped where the man was previously facing, in the direction his overhead slash hit the ground and waited near its near dead brother.

Then, the girl screamed...

As the girl screamed, the Ursa didn't stop slashing with its claws just yet, keeping the pace for a moment. When it stopped and took a look at the girl and realizing that it was ripping apart the few clothes she has, the Ursa took a moment to stare at her before some blood could be seen running from it snout. The Grimm then started to drool for a moment before the man came it and threw the beast away. As it flew, a blood stream was floating in the air along with a similar trail of drool before the Grimm hit the ground near its fellow beasts.

Skit~

The third Ursa tried to get rid of the blood coming from its nose but couldn't stop it. It proceeded to point the girl to the other Ursas while laughing. They all looked at the girl for a second, the third one's nose bleeding a bit more until the girl was covered by the man's clothe. It growled at him, as it was enjoying the view, having no reaction from the other Grimms, the third looked at them, only to see the first one now drooling and nosebleeding itself. Number 3 looked back at the Hunter to see that its friend was looking a the man rather than the girl. The two weird Grimms started to growl at each other about their preferences before Number 2  came it and hit the two of them to stop. As Number 1 received the hit from its brother, it fell limply on the ground and started to evaporate. The two other watched it for a moment before staring at each other as their friend just died. Blaming the Hunters for what happened, the growled loudly at them before going for an assault.

1st Ursa: Dead

2nd Ursa

It dashed as fast as it could toward the man and jumped at him trying to dive its claws in his body.

3rd Ursa

It dashed toward the man as well, but waited for its friend's attack before going for an uppercut, going for a team combo of sorts.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali felt all eyes on her which made her face even redder if that was even possible at this point. But what really creeped her out was the way the Ursai seemed to be reacting. It seemed like they were laughing at her which both made Ali angry and also just made her feel even weirder. Then Ali heard her comrade and his words seemed a tad off as she said "Real Sono? I knew you were the crazy type.. So then if you are not real then what are you? Also how dare you assume that I would leave you to deal with this mess I mean I was the one that made the situation worse with the fire so I might as well see it through to the end...Hey! Just what are you doing?!" Ali's hands were swatted away as her comrade wrapped his shirt around her chest and all she could think was Hmm for a guy that doesn't care what is causing you to do this? The more and more I am around you the more I see how crazy you are.. I wonder what made you like this?.. You interest me Sonovonori I actually look forward to figuring you out. Ali then saw her comrade mocking her and she said both in an annoyed yet also in a joking manner to try and break the awkwardness that she was feeling "If you only understood what pride meant then maybe you would get it.. It would also help if you were a girl but whatever. Let's deal with the matter at hand these Ursai are really giving me the creeps.. Besides in order to preserve my pride then I kinda can't let them leave alive.. Again you might not understand but whatever." Ali then picked up her blades and blocked the first Ursa that began it's charge as she said again as a bit of a joke"Well you said you were more of a fighter so prove it!"

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 130/170

S onovonori took the dive as he wasn't paying attention, but whipped the diver into the other as it almost landed its uppercut but Aliane stopped its oncoming strike. His chest was bleeding, not badly but he was almost impaled. You realize I'm just a distortion in the brain right? I technically don't exist. The real Sonovonori Dianous is more peaceful. Well, ish. I was a personality made in a fight to the death arena the big guy went to in order to get money.

That's it, nothing more. I am a distortion, the sooner you realize that the better.
Raime felt the urge, a natural urge, the urge one feels when they consume too much liquid. He walked behind a tree, and started relieving the urge as she shouted at him about being a fighter. Oh no I can't fight I'm exposing myself to the world! Oh my pride! It hurts! That's what you sound like! And I'm kind of peeing over here. I don't know how it goes with most humans but for some reason none of them go to the bathroom. Like they can consume a mountain of food and it turns into magical unicorn farts. I don't like it!

Sono finished and moved to his tent, leaping up into the air to get inside, and grabbed his mask. He threw that on, covering his face. It would protect in some damage if he were to get hit there, atleast keep him from getting cut. He dropped back down and retrieved the blade, approaching Ali and rested a hand on her shoulder. Im done, no more sassiness. That is unless you have something else you wish to say. Well shorty, I know I can come to you if I want something set on fire instead of Octavia. He laughed, watching the bears recover, knowing he threw the diver a little harder than he used to.

Ursa

Ursa
2nd Ursa's HP: Low

As the Grimm dove at the man, it was able to land a hit at him with its claws. But, the man quickly reacted and swung the Ursa into its friend and were both sent flying. This time though they weren't sent far from being smashed against one another. This bear stood up and shook it's head. It felt a little dizzy before realizing that the man wasn't in front of them anymore, but was pissing against a tree before going to his tent and come back with a mask on. He then stood by the girl's side and waited for the Grimm to approach. This Grimm did nothing though, seeing as a blazing tree was falling directly towards the hunters. Seems like nature would help the beasts.

This Ursa's attack was blocked by the girl, which was a feat in itself for her size and the damage she took. The damage at her pride that is. Before even realizing it, its friend came crashing against it as the man threw it, flying along the other Ursa. The one flew a bit further, ending in some bushes. It looked around as it stood up to see that the man wasn't around and saw that tree was close to fall down. The Grimm had a sudden idea and circled around among the bushes and went to the tree and clawed at it and pushed it toward the hunters, trying to crush them with this gigantic torch.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
The Ursa went flying which gave Ali more time to think about the situation Okay so it is a two versus two situation now meaning that one grimm for each of us.. I don't think using my semblance will be an option I mean I already set the forest on fire.. Speaking of the forest fire.. WHERE IS THE FIRE DEPARTMENT?! ISN'T IT THEIR JOB TO STOP FIRES?! Ali was too lost in her thoughts to see her comrade had gone off until he began mocking her again and she just responded with "If you are a distortion in his brain then I wonder how you would react to a lobotomy?" Ali then heard what sounded like a tree about to fall down coming from her left. She turned to see what it was and it was a burning tree falling straight for them. Ali had to warn her comrade and get out of the way at the same time so she simply yelled "MOVE!!!" and began running to get out of the way of the tree. When the tree fell she looked round while shouting "Hey! Are you alright?!"

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 130/170

S onovonori let out a small yawn, possibly from lack of sleep or how he was simply getting tired of fighting all night. 'Just think, I could have been sleeping all day, should have let her just walk right by me. Maybe if that were the case my pants wouldn't be on fire. Oh wait... My pants are on fire.' Sono thought and started trying to pat away the flames in a haphazardly motion until he heard crackling.

He turned just in time to see the tree fall, and with very little time to recover he took his sword and slammed it handle first into the ground, the tree falling and landing on top of the blade, forcing it into the ground as the tree was almost pinning him down. That ones just mad I frenched his friend and puked into his mouth like a drunk white girl at a party. Dear god a lobotomy sounds wonderful when can we start because I just had a dang tree fall on me and you are asking if I'm okay.

You are god dang right I'm okay I'm just fabulous I have several tons of burning wood on me and I just feel fabulous. Buuuuut just to be safe I'm gonna pull myself out now before I turn into a burning man hippies can dance around.
Raime spat out as he started dragging himself out from the little space his blade gave him. Next he released his inner dog and took the time to dig and pull his sword out before he got rushed weaponless.

Within seconds the blade was free as he was, and he just leaped over and rushed the first bear, going for a wide sweep, and if it connected he'd go for an overhead swing, then a full force thrust to pierce it. Any more stupid questions Aliane? Like what's my breast size? What's my favorite flower? What's my favorite number? What do i look for in a partner? You know, stupid questions like that!

Sono said without a stutter or pause as he was trying to make possibly dying enjoyable. Otherwise death would be too dull and dark for his taste, mostly dull dark and boring. Oh I know! Show them your chest again so we can kill them while they are distracted! That'll work! They already made a big scene and killed their friend over it, maybe we can make them fight to the death and kill the winner!

Ursa

Ursa
2nd Ursa's HP: None

The ursa looked at the tree falling directly at the man who stood there and took the tree head on with his sword. Was it by simply stupidity, or was he trying to show his physical strength to the girl? The ursa wondered if it was like that that humans were looking for potential mates. Some animals shows their strength, others how good they look, others by being smart... humans acted this way too, so it was very likely to be the case, yeah... This man wanted the girl... The Ursa was quickly rushed by the man though when he got out from under the tree. The Grimm was able to dodge the two first attack of the man, clawing him in between in an attempt to return some blows, but the beast greed got it killed by the thrust of the man, making the Grimm disappear into ashes.

Seeing as the tree was occupying the man for a moment, this Ursa climbed on the tree and ran along it before jumping strait for the girl with a claw swipe. No more time to lose, they had to kill those hunters. After coming down to its feet, the Grimm went for a barrage of claws attacks. It was before it noticed that its friend was finally killed, leaving it alone against two hunters. Without any way to flee, the Ursa decided to do it's best to at least try to take one of them down, and since the girl was in front of it and was already attacking her, it kept its focus on her and kept swinging its arms at her.

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali was annoyed again as she said "I suggest you knock it off with that attitude towards me I mean I did say to move didn't I?.. I could just leave you here to die ya know I mean with this fire and the negative energy there are bound to be more grimm on their way." Ali's face was then scratched by the Ursa as it began it's attack. Ali blocked some of the slashes yet she was also taking more damage to her arm. Ali used her other blade to slash at the Ursa while she said to her comrade "I am not sure which of you I hate more you or the Ursa.. But I know for a fact that I prefer the real Sono over some dog like you." Ali heard his little idea and she said "Oh real mature! What is your deal?! I mean god how old are you?! It is like I am fighting alongside a child! As for me seeing if you are alright I don't see that as stupid at all I am just making sure I won't have to drag your stone dead body to the school in order for you to get a proper burial... Oh but then again stuff like a proper burial have to do with honor and pride sorry a dunce like you might not be able to imagine having a proper burial."

Health and Aura:

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 115/170

S onovonori exchanged the blows with the Ursa to damage trade, ultimately killing it as the little midget was darn near making him laugh. Oh quiet you tater tot, if you are gonna say it then please, by all means, leave. Do me a favor, hell do Sono a favor, and leave him to die. That's all what he's ever wanted. Like you being here would even change the fact that besides the point of taming a Grimm, he was coming out here, if he succeeded or failed, to commit suic....

Ignore that tater tot. That's none of your business. And a dog like me? I don't know if that's meant to be racist or that your little tater tot brain failed to realize that I'm not drooling over you like this bears friends were.
Raime chuckled, grabbing a half broken cigarette and lit it up, then approached Aliane and kicked out the bears leg in an attempt to keep it from dodging Alianes attack. All while laughing, incredibly hard at her words. I think I'm 23, how I act is literally none of your concern.

If you can't take a joke then leave. Don't like it, nobody is stopping you from leaving. I'm certainly not, the only thing keeping you here is your guilt for leaving someone behind who really, in the first place, never wanted you here. Need I remind you that your first encounter with Sono he aimed a gun at you in FEAR of you? Sonovonori Dianous would not give a care in the world if his own mother asked if he was alright, because those words are filled with lies. What do you want Sono for? Poor guy can't even get up in the morning without dozens, literally DOZENS of different pills entering his system.

He has no friends, nobody to call family. Hell the only person that likes him is a non-related psycho lesbian. The only reason they are here, is because you are here. Had you never come, he wouldn't be upset, and I wouldn't be out.
What Raime did next was rather... Unexpectedly expected of him. He didn't let Aliane swing a second time at the Ursa, he kicked the bear to the side, picked her up, turned her around, and started shooing her away. Go. Come on, go. Go away, you think I'm so bad then you will have no issue with leaving.

You said you could, show me you aren't a liar. Atleast with you gone he can die in peace, instead of being looked down at as a failure for dying in the first place he can die alone like he will eventually give or take tonight or a few short years. I don't owe you anything, you don't owe me anything. I won't be upset in the slightest and nor will he. So get the hell out of here. I can take care of myself. I have and always could.

Deathstalker

Deathstalker
Deathstalker Level 4 ??? HP

The couple's hunting had not gone unnoticed by the world around them. Various creatures had begun to shift, hoping to evade getting caught in the crossfire. From beetles to birds, many beasts began to flee as the ursa finally fell, disintegrating into that same black powder that it's fellow grimm had done. Though they weren't simply fleeing the huntsman and huntswoman. Nor did they run from the fallen ursa. Something much bigger was on the horizon.

Three trees suddenly shot forward the pair, followed by a barrage of five more. A deafening scream sounded across the forest, followed by the scuttling of legs and the clicking of claws. A deathstalker, almost as tall as a tree, was coming right toward the pair. Prepared to finish what the Grimm before it had started. The beast's pale body seemed to almost glimmer, orange orbs like pure amber and tail topper a hunk of pure gold. Needless to say this creature would not be bested quickly nor easily. Running was the best of the options available.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum