You are not connected. Please login or register

The Host Club: The Begining (Open/Read the description)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Orion Xingguang

Orion Xingguang
Orion walked into what looked like an old building that was no longer in use, there was dirt and dust everywhere along with some tables and chairs. There were other rooms in the building however Orion just chose one and began to clean it up, he also cleaned up the hallway leading to the room her had selected. Orion then thought that the rooms that he left untouched just made the place look off having only a specific area cleaned so he cleaned the rest of the building, which didn't bother Orion since he was use to having to clean up his house. The place looked good now and now all he had to do was set up the room he had selected to the way he wanted it which was in a somewhat neat arrangement. Orion then left the building and came back with table cloths, plates, cups, and vases with flowers in the center of each table. Orion then left the building again and came back and set up various snacks ranging from sweets like cake and cookies to mini sandwiches.

Orion then looked at what he did as he remembered a similar scene from his past. This wouldn't be the first time Orion was a host although now he is doing it as more of a club activity instead of a part time job. Orion then walked out of the room and placed a sign on the door that said "The Host Club! Welcome!" Once all that was done Orion looked over what he did and began to laugh a little saying "Oh god what am I doing?... I guess I just missed this part of life... I guess this could be fun... It could also be stupid but stupidly fun... I wonder if any one even saw me going back and forth from the building." Orion then straightened his tie not really expecting anyone to enter his little host club.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
It was of those day that Lloyd was bored out of his mind. He had completed his work on both Sleipnir and Gae Bulg for now as he needed parts and pieces that he didn't have in order to continue. He had to wait for them to be shipped to him and that would take some time. So with nothing to do and no real social life, Lloyd decided to walk alone around the school ground. He saw that the reconstruction of the Lecture Halls was doing great, but his attention quickly changed to one of the old buildings of the school. It seemed like Syne had the budget for reconstructing a whole building, but not to find some use for an old one... why not use it for the new Lecture Halls for a while? Lloyd shrugged before noticing movement inside the old building.

He managed to identify Orion, that he had met a while back and it looked like he was doing some cleaning in the building. Lloyd decided to go see for himself what Orion was up to. While Orion made multiple come and goes in and out of the barrack, Lloyd sneaked inside to have a look. He went from room to room as Orion did things in others, all in a stealthy manner in order to avoid detection. One of the rooms was set up very nicely while the others only had a great clean up done. Lloyd was starting to wonder why Orion was doing all of this, so he decided to go talk to him. It was the best way to find out anyway. Walking toward him, Lloyd waved before talking. "Hey Orion, it has been a while. What are you up to alone in this old building? Smuggling drugs? Selling weapons?..." Lloyd then saw the sign that clearly read "The Host Club!" and looked back and forth between the sign and Orion with a curious and amused look on his face. "A Host Club? Really? That's original... never thought I would see that again... and in here of all places..."

Lloyd had some flash of his youth. He never was part of a Host Club, but he knew that the etiquette was pretty much the same that he was thought by his late mother. He went to similar kind of event and places in order to learn all that rather than simply listening to course like speeches. It stuck to him because of it and Lloyd still had the habit be kinder to girls. He also kept that habit in some kind of memory to his mother. He looked at Orion with a thoughtful look. "Doing that on your own so far? Or did you find other people?" Lloyd pondered on his question for half a second, now realizing that he might have crossed the point of no return...

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle was dragged outside by his brother who was wanting to go on a walk around the school. Kyle didn't really see a reason in walking around the school sense to him it felt like they have already seen all that it had to offer. That is until Kyle saw a building that didn't seem to be in use and someone walking towards it. Kyle looked to his brother and said "I don't really see a reason someone would have to go into a building that didn't have a function... Shall we check it out? Kyle then began walking towards the building. On the inside of the building it seemed very clean like someone had cleaned it recently. Kyle then saw two people who he had met before a male with teal hair named Orion and a male with two toned hair named Lloyd. Kyle looked over to the sign on the door and began to think ...What's a Host Club?

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth was walking with his brother just admiring the academy it felt like he could stare at it for hours days even and it would still be beautiful to him. Kenneth then heard his brother and looked over to the old building when he was asked if he wanted to go in Kenneth responded with "I suppose we could take a pea- Hey! Would you wait up Kyle" While Kenneth was in the middle of his sentence he saw his brother walking away from him and he walked right behind him. Kenneth was now in the building along with his brother as he saw the other two in the building he looked back at his brother who was focused on a sign. Kenneth looked at the sign and his thoughts were the same as his brothers ...What's a Host Club? Kenneth looked to his brother to see if he had an answer but it seemed like they both didn't know what this was all about or what they were getting their selves into.

Orion Xingguang

Orion Xingguang
Orion was making some minor adjustments when a male with two toned hair that went by the name of Lloyd approached Orion. Orion though he was the only one there so when he heard someone else's voice it kinda startled him until he looked behind him to see it was a friend and not an enemy. Orion respond to his remark with "You really think Syne's security system wouldn't catch me with drugs if I had any? Also yes it is a host club I have noticed that the ladies here seem to have way too much free time on their hand so since I have had a past experience with being a host I thought why not... Now as for other hosts I do not have any but I plan to ask people to see if they want to be a host I mean you would be surrounded by girls who wouldn't want to do that?.. Hey maybe you want to be a host? I can teach you all you need to host." Orion then saw two others enter the room they were the twins that he had met before named Kyle and Kenneth they seemed to be looking at the sign in confusion. Orion spoke to them saying "Do you two not know what a host club is?"

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd listened to Orion and let go of a chuckled when he replied to his drug comment. "True, but that did kinda look suspicious you being alone in here. But if it's a Host Club that you're planning..." Lloyd then froze a second when Orion asked him if he wanted to be a host. He then started to think a bit. It's true that Lloyd had a lot of free time and that it wouldn't hurt him to have more social interactions with others. He heard that he was seen as shut-in and even crazy since he talked to himself sometimes. And no if Lloyd would join it wouldn't be in order to get surrounded by ladies, he wouldn't probably not know what to do exactly either... It might just not be for him. At least he would have some fun, at least he hoped. "Well, I guess I could join, you wouldn't have to teach me too... I kinda get the feeling I know enough to handle myself, at least I think."

Lloud then looked toward the twins that he just now had noticed. He recognized Kyle and Kenneth and did a slight wave to them before continuing on Orion's sentence. "A Host Club is basically a club where members are guys and their job is to entertain girls. Each one of them do their best to get the girls' attention to have them come back the next day. If you wonder how to entertain them, it's up to you I guess, as long as it's legal and such. It's basically a way for everyone to kill some time and have fun. Or at least that's vibe I always got from it. I'm not that far of, right Orion?" He looked at him awaiting a confirmation.

Dean Mattox

Dean Mattox
Being Bernat, he had stayed up doing something or other. That something or other just happened to be reading visual novels about host-clubs. He woke up and looked outside... and it was something like mid-day, although he didn't buggeringly know as he went to the bathroom and made himself look... presentable, with the lack of shirt included.

Of course he wore his normal coat and pants, but that was a thing he always wore... otherwise he wouldn't be able to go outside. It did help that he was a strong giant though, considering he carried his stick with him. Of course, this meant nothing as he walked outside to see what was going on with everyone... which was not much as there weren't that many outside as he walked around and bugged no one... that was until he saw a building with something labeled host club.

He thought about it, pondered it like a deep philosopher for about 4 seconds before he and his stick went inside the building, meeting up with the people there. Due to his height, he stood over all of them, and didn't wish to scare them, at least, currently.

"Sup. I see you have a host club thing going on and my interest is piqued. I know what one is... but do tell how you plan on hosting one at Syne academy."

He made sure not to hit people with The stick. Also known as his weapon.

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
When Kyle heard the explanation he looked at his brother and began to talk to him and only him. The twins don't usually talk to anyone but eachother. It was as if he was whispering to his brother but it wasn't like they were sharing a secrete "What is your opinion on this brother shall we join them?... I mean the last time we talked to a girl things went horribly horribly wrong.. Granted there was a psycho there too but still." Kyle then stepped further into the room to scope out the area. The room looked like it was done fairly well which caused Kyle to think This guy did this all by himself? It is kinda impressive.. I mean to see a guy actually do some cleaning I being a guy my self usually try to get Kenneth to do my cleaning. Kyle continued to look around the room being a littler curious to see how this club would work out.

OOC Note:

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth heard his brother whispering to him and he replied with "Yeah you got a point there I mean we aren't really people person... But I don't think we are going to have another incident like what we had with Severa again, I think we should try it. I mean think about it we are going to be fighting alongside some of these people wouldn't it be better to know their abilities?" Kenneth then followed his brother and spoke to him again "Besides this could be fun! I don't see any real danger in this.. Unless you are afraid of girls?... OR if you are a girl." Kenneth then kinda laughed remembering that night when they were on the roof and started calling each other princesses I guess there was something god that came out of that day.. Sure there was a bit of pain but in the end we made a friend... and and an enemy I think, I don't know what I would call that psychopath actually.

Gawain Egret

Gawain Egret
MUSE

Step by step, Gawain sulked his way from the lecture halls towards the dormitories, to calm his troubled self from the embarrassing and depressing event that occurred moments ago. The boy simply sat in a lonesome hall alone, waiting, wondering, and hoping that someone was going to show up; the outcome was obvious. As discouraged as he was, Gawain was just about ready to spend the rest of the day alone in his studies, if a conspicuous, homogeneous pair hadn't crossed his sight. Turning his body towards them, Gawain noticed they were heading towards the old building located some distance away from the lecture halls. They were interested by something, but Gawain didn't know what. To the mute boy, he believed that there wasn't any real reason to be in such a place, but there was something to be interested in. Taking a step forward, Gawain stared blankly at the old building for a while before shaking his head and pressing onward.

It was either studying on his lonesome self, or learn about something that could be interesting. In any case, with the path Gawain chose, leaving after learning was a possible choice; however, as soon as he stepped inside the front door, Gawain marveled at the sudden difference from the exterior and interior of the building. From old, rusted, and decrepit, to smooth, clear, and lively, the difference was almost incomprehensible. Stepping further inside, the boy took a few moments to himself to understand the change in appearance before following after the indistinguishable duo.

Before long, Gawain stood, still slightly befuzzled, in a hallway with a room that contained some individuals and a sign that read “The Host Club! Welcome!” With a tilt of his head, Gawain wondered to himself what was the Host Club before peeking inside the room and gently waving his hand at them. Dressed with his casual attire of his white coat, blue shirt, white pants and white dress shoes, Gawain slowly entered the room with a shy look before glancing over each of the individuals: he recognized one of them, but the rest, he didn't quite know. Still, Gawain remained silent, until the thought came to introduce himself, prompting a stroke of the wrist on his notepad. Only after he was finished, he held his notepad outwards to them, although shyly to say the least.

”Hello. My name's Gawain Egret, guh-wane, e-gret. I'm sorry for barging in like this, but what is a Host Club?”

Orion Xingguang

Orion Xingguang
Orion spoke to the one with two toned hair "Yeah that is the basics I would of given a bit more of a complicated explanation but yeah that sums it up nicely." Orion then slightly heard the two twin speaking to one another and he was kinda shocked to hear what they were saying as he though What do they mean things when horribly wrong? What was their last encounter with a girl like?! Just what kind of life do these twins live? Orion then heard someone else speaking behind him he turned around to see a person that was taller than Orion expected him to be and he felt a little intimidated by him. Orion responded to his question with "Well to be honest I didn't think so many guys would be up for this sorta thing so I think making it would will be no problem we just got to place ads, on occasion host some events. Ya know the normal host club stuff." Orion then saw yet another person enter the building and in stead of talking he wrote on a sheet of paper to which Orion responded to by saying "Well to say it in the most basic terms a host club is a group of guys who spend their free time making sure the girls are happy. Sometimes it would be listening to them share stories, other times it could be you having to tell them a story. Just like any club though it has its rules like rule number one don't get to handsy with the ladies." Orion then remembered that he didn't even advertise the club yet so he used his scroll to send a message to everyone he had on his contact list, he made the message into a form of chain mail that way the ad would spread faster to the school.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was standing there watching and listening. He was able to answer the twins when they asked what a host club was and even Orion said that it was pretty much it. Although, when Gawain, a mute boy that Lloyd had met before, asked what it was again as he wasn't here when it was answered, Orion gave a new definition that was pretty close yet different. It was more precise and even clearer, so Lloyd had the feeling that Orion would make for a good instructor on how to host as it was obvious it would be happening. Not anyone would be able to join and surely Orion would want to make sure that he picks the right people for the job, but Lloyd had the feeling all the guys here would make great hosts if they were ready to work on it.

Lloyd then watch Orion sent the invitations to what seemed to be all the students as Lloyd received a notification as well. "Hey Orion, sending them already? You don't want to see if we are good host material before girls show up here? Unless..." Lloyd began to think, but aloud, so it seemed like talking alone. "What if that's the test? Have us deal with the sudden arrival of girls to host? Taking us by surprise like that would be a good exercise. It's not a bad plan, a bit evil, but not bad..."

Xavier

Xavier
Xavier was just roaming the halls of the school, looking for something to do besides studying or practicing combat. That pretty much summed up his life when he wasn't in class, or hunting or just hanging in the woods.

This particular roaming session however had brought him to an unfamiliar portion of the school, and it made sense that it was unfamiliar as it had many empty rooms. He noticed one that was rather dirty, and at the same time he heard someone coming, and his instincts had him hide around a corner and view from a distance. He saw a male figure walk into the room. After a few minutes, the figure returned to hang something on the door, then go back inside.

Xavier was tempted to check out what was going on and was about to move in when another male figure walked inside, followed by another, a group of two, and another. A secret meeting? Hmm... His curiosity got the better of him and he darted over to the doorway. Once there, he noticed the sign.

After a few minutes of intense focus, he deciphered that the sign said 'Host Club. Welcome!' He was kind of confused but he was curious that he decided to go in and ask. So he nonchalantly walked in and asked, 'What the heck is a Host...' Xavier wasn't quite sure what it was, but after a look over the room and the group of people there, the air around him all the sudden felt way less comfortable.

Xavier sighed and turned around and prepared to walk out the doorway and find something else to do with his spare time.

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle heard his brother and said in a rather annoyed tone "Oh don't tell me we are starting this again that joke is over done. I am not a girl nor am I afraid of girls.. If you really want to do this then I guess I will see it through to the end with you." Kyle then turned to the rest of the group and said "Alright so how does this work? What all do we need to do really?" Kyle then began to think I am not too sure on how well we are going to handle this.. But as Kenneth said I don't see any real danger in this. Let's see how this will play out Kyle then noticed just how many guys were gathered and he then thought Maybe with all these guys here I won't have to try talking to the girls.. But if I really have to then maybe me and Kenneth will work as a team to talk to them?.. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth was a bit surprised that his brother was so willing to be in this club as he thought Well look at you Kyle don't tell me you are actually willing to talk to and sorta flirt with girls.. I mean the only woman we were really close to was our mother.. What is your plan here brother? Are you planning to stick with me the whole time? Kenneth heard his brother say something and he joined "Yeah you didn't really give us an example of how to act towards these girls that were have never met before.. So what do we do?" Kenneth was now thinking We just got to talk to these girls right?.. Just talk and listen.. It doesn't seem like it will be that hard.. But I guess that all depends on how the girls behave?.. Since we haven't met these girls should I be on guard in case they turn violent? 

Gawain Egret

Gawain Egret
MUSE

Hearing the explanation given by the green-haired boy, Gawain nodded contently before tilting his head at what the boy was doing. Only when Lloyd stated his thoughts on the invitations that the green-haired boy, apparently named Orion, was sending, Gawain understood the situation before him. With his then-current knowledge, Gawain began slipping out of the room with a light wave and smile, not really wanting to be apart of the "hosting": Gawain didn't feel like he wouldn't be a good host for any girl that came, based on his own social life throughout his time at Syne in addition to his vocal disability.

Turning to the door, Gawain began leaving, however, he stopped before the tall white-haired boy, allowing him to go first. Turning his head to the side, Gawain took one more look at the rest of the boys that were there, noting the twins were ready to participate as hosts, Lloyd was probably preparing himself mentally- talking to himself about something-, and Orion was ready to do his best as a host. The experience being a host seemed interesting, just based on their looks and willingness to the point where Gawain decided to stay. The blonde-haired mute boy stepped off to the side of the door, keeping a slight smile while he waited for further directions on the event ahead. However nervous he was, Gawain thought it was going to be a new experience, a way to step out of his comfort soon and to alleviate himself of the sadness earlier on that day.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum