You are not connected. Please login or register

It Ain't a Party Until Something Gets Broke [Closed/ Glace De Bleue]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kei

Kei

Kei

"Hey get back here you punk!" A big, burly man yelled out after Kei.
"No screw you guys," Kei yelled back, "Leave me alone already!"

It had been a long, hot morning. One that Kei had spent half of running away.
Damn these guys are persistent. Kei thought to himself. He hadn't even done much to deserve this. Sure, perhaps it wasn't neccessarily illegal, but it supposed to be all in good fun. Some people just can't take a joke.

There were 3 men chasing Kei as he swerved through alleyways and backroads in Bellmuse Central. The tight placement of buildings and large population usually made running easy, but the men chasing Kei seemed to have pretty decent stamina which made losing them a pain.

Kei turned a corner into a small park. The park was empty save for one woman. She was dressed in blue and seemed to be a fauness of some sort.
A fish fauness perhaps? Kei thought to himself. He wasn't sure for he had never really meet one.

"I'm not here!" Kei panickingly said to the woman as he had jumped into one of the bushes in the park, not explaining what exactly was going on to the woman in blue.

All of sudden, the three men came running into the park the same way Kei had entered the park. They looked around for Kei, but had no idea where he had went.
"Shit!" Said one of the men, "We lost him!"
"Damnit!" Said another, "We can't report this to the boss! He'll kill us!"
"Wait a second," Said the third man as he pointed to Glace, "Let's ask her."

"Hey," The man said as he approached the Fish Faunus, "Did you see a man in a black trench coat come running by?"

Mood: Tired
Condition: Healthy and Hidden
Health: 180
Aura: 120

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
It was a nice day. It had a nice weather, not too hot but it could have been a bit colder for Glace's taste. She had spent her time doing the different shops in Bellmuse in order to find a new piece of clothing. Apparently the Academy was not very liking the fact that she was wearing practically only her sweatshirt which length was not letting a lot of place for imagination. The teachers asked her to at least get herself a bottom piece of clothing to reduce her shown skin. The thing that the Academy did not specify was what type of clothing and also its length, so Glace got herself a black plaid skirt that was not very pricey at a shop. She did got something as the school requested.

Glace then took a little stroll in a small park where no one was around. She took her newly bought skirt from the bag, ripped the tag before putting it on. It was an easy model to wear, having a zipper on the side so she could undress herself quickly enough still if needed. It merely added 3 inches to the length of her sweatshirt so she still felt like it was not too much and was happy with it.

That is when it happened. A man, clothed in black came to her saying that he never was there before hiding in bushes. Three men came right after, seemingly looking for the first one as they approached Glace asking of his whereabouts. "Hmmmm, a man in a black trench coat you say?" She placed a finger on her cheek while moving her body ever so slightly in an alluring manner before continuing. "I have not seen any, I am very sorry, I would have loved to be any help." She held her hands behind her back while bending slightly forward while smiling in hope that the men will not inquire more.

Kei

Kei

Kei

"Damn, is that so?" Said the man who originally asked Glace the question, "Sorry for bothering you then."

With that, the three men left, complaining about how much trouble they were going to be in. As soon as they were out of sight, Kei crawled out of the bushes, relieved. It seemed he had finally gotten away from them. He was glad this woman he had never met before was willing to cover for him like that.

"Thanks," Kei told the fauness, "They were chasing me all morning and wouldn't give up."
Kei sighed and shook his head, "Seriously, people these days, they take the small things too seriously, yet not care for the bigger things. I don't understand it at all..."
"Sorry though," Kei grinned and scratched his head, "I don't mean to go off on a tangent. I'm just glad you were willing to cover for me like that. I guess I kinda owe you one."

Mood: Relieved

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
As the three men left, Glace stood there waving at them. "I hope that you will find him~" Of course she did not really meant that. As the man clad in black crawled out of the bushes and went on saying that people often took things too seriously, she nodded in agreement. "I think I know what you mean. Someone tried to stop me from hanging out with his sister, simply because we both fell in the fountain of the Academy." Sure, Glace was not telling everything about that, but it was not important anyway, those were simple details that this man had probably no care for.

"And yes you owe me one, but I will not be asking you anything yet. I will keep this debt for when I would need it. But I am curious as to why exactly those men were after you..." Glace looked at the man with an impish smile full of curiosity as she walked closer toward him. "Was it because of some cute girl that you shuld have stayed away from? Surely a mysterious figure like yourself would get in trouble for a girl. I feel like it would be your kind~" The fauna giggled before extending her hand in a light manner. "My name is Glace, written G-L-A-C-E even if pronouced like "glass". It is foreign."

Kei

Kei

Kei

"I know entirely what you mean," Kei said in reply to the fountain sister comment despite not having the slightest idea what she was talking about, "It's sad things are becoming this way. People just get too angry over the littlest of things."

Honestly, Kei didn't like the idea of staying indebted to the fauness. He could easily become trapped into doing stuff for her because of his indebtedness.
Ehh whatever, Kei decided, She might end up forgetting about it. No point in worrying about it now.

When she wanted to know why the men were chasing Kei. The truth was because Kei owed a loan and the men were actually debt collecters and were trying to collect the money Kei owed. Kei couldn't just tell this to the fauness. It'd make him look bad. So Kei decided to just not tell her the entire truth.
"They were just trying to rob me of money," Kei laughed nervously, hoping the explanation would be sufficient, "You know how people can be sometimes, and do whatever it takes for money."

When the fauness held out her hand and introduced herself as Glace, Kei took and shook it.
"I'm Kei," He smiled and responded in the similar fashion as she did, "Honestly, you can spell it however you want as long as it resembles the name 'K'. It's also foreign."

Mood: Casual

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
As Kei explain the reason he was chased, or at least part of it, Glace was a little suspicious and was not satisfied by his answer. "Oh~? They were trying to rob you? Is that so? It seems, a little fishy to me..." The fauna broke into a little giggle before continuing. "...I do not think that robbers would follow a single man simply to rob him. They also mentioned a boss if I recall, so that would means that they are either paid or contracted to do it." Glace suddenly got closer to Kei as she was starting to interrogate him with piercing eyes. "I do not believe your story Kei. Are you lying to me right now? Lying to the girl that just protected you from the trouble you got yourself in? And probably will get herself in said trouble? Are you really trying to hide the truth to me?"

Glace leaned on forward, closing on Kei a bit more during her barrage of questions with a rather serious look staring at him before she started to laugh. She then took a more comfortable stance, holding her hands in her back as she smiled at the man clad in black. "Sorry, I had to do that, I hope that you are not mad at me for messing with you a little bit~" The fauna gave a playful wink to Kei before continuing. "You do not have to tell me the truth if you do not want to, as long as I am not in trouble because of you of course, or you will owe me double on that debt~"

Kei

Kei

Kei

It was quite clear Glace didn't believe his story at all and started barraging him with a series of questions that suspected he was lying. As Glace took a step forward, Kei took a step.
"Er, um," Kei said trying to reply, but before he could, she broke out into laughter.

It seemed she was just joking. Kei sighed in relief, She didn't really care what he was up to cause the men in black to follow him. Still, Kei knew she probably still suspected him of something, but was just kind enough to not prod into his business.

"Listen," Kei smiled weakly, "You got me. I'll tell you the truth because I'm. The truth is, those men weren't trying to rob me, they were actually trying to get my signature. I'm a famous actor from another Kingdom and I'm on vacation. The boss of those men is actually a big fan of mine and is set on getting my signature."

"Usually I don't mind giving signature's to fellow fans," Kei shook his head sadly, "but I'm on vacation you see. I'm not supposed to be working and signing signatures. I'm supposed to be enjoying the beaches with fruit cocktail in hand and beautiful woman in view. The dude won't respect my wishes however and sent his men to chase after me, thus leading me here."

This story was a much bigger lie then his first one, but Kei thought it would be a more convincing one. Kei was hoping he'd get away with being indebted with this story.

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
As Glace listened once more to Kei with his new "reason" of why he was chased by the men, Glace looked at him with a rather joyful look. "An actor?!? Really?!? Oh my in what movie did you play? I am a fan of anything that is art and saw a lot of movies so I am sure I must have seen you on screen. Were you in "Won't Die Easy"? or maybe in "The Ghost of the Theater"? or maybe did you gave your voice in the animated movie "Lovable Me"? I cannot believe that I just met an actor!"

Glace had a really big smile on her face, but it seemed to change after a moment as she shook her head while looking down at the ground before looking back at him. "Oh Kei... I do not mind that you do not tell me the truth, I swear. But..." She looked at him once more with the piercing gaze she had earlier and this time she seemed serious. "...do not lie right in my face! You just have to tell me that you do not want to talk about it, not come up with a bigger lie than the last. Come on, you are not a kid, are you?" Glace's hard stare slowly changed to a more soft one, but she was disappointed in Kei's attitude.

Kei

Kei

Kei

"Right...", Kei trailed off as Glace began naming off all of these movies. She sounded very sarcastic.

Then she got on him for lying. Unlike previously where she seemed extremely happy, she now seemed both mad and disappointing. As a person, Kei wasn't the best and didn't really care for Glace's disapproval. As a person, he was a bi

"Did you really see right through that cover?" Kei asked casually scratching his head, completely ignoring Glace, "I must be getting rusty. I really need to step up my game."

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
Glace crossed her arms under her chest as Kei spoke. She had the same look on her face that a mother would have if she learned that her child was lying to her. "Come one Kei, I just told you that you just to say that you do not want to talk about the reason those men were chasing you, no need to lie to me. I am ready to respect you and your privacy, I am just asking that you respect me by not lying, is that too much to ask? Come on, you can do it, just say "I don't wanna talk about it" and I will stop. Easy, is it not? All I am asking for is honesty, rather the truth on your situation or you not feeling like telling me at all. Who knows, maybe I could help you. It is a duty of a Huntress to help those in need, right?"

Even without knowing him at all, if Kei was in some sort of trouble, Glace would be ready to help, unless it would be something actually bad and against the law of course. She was not going to fall for lies, so hopefully she would not commit a crime that would hinder her career as a Huntress. But in order to help, Kei would need to tell her what was going on, which seemed very unlikely to happen. If he'd keep lying, she would probably leave him to his problem.

Kei

Kei

Kei

It seemed that no matter what he excuses he made up, none of them were able to fool the fauness. She was pretty good. It was quite obvious she knew he was hiding something, which Kei was, but he just didn't want to admit to it.

"Wow, you have really nice eyes. Has anyone ever told you that before?" Kei said casually, in an attempt to change the subject completely, as if he wasn't trying to hide anything in the first place. Any logical person viewing the conversation would see that things would be so much easier should Kei just say he didn't want to talk about it, but stubbornness and logic didn't go hand in hand. Sometimes, Kei tended to be stubborn.

"Also you're a hunter?" Kei continued in pretend disbelief in an attempt to change the subject, "I don't believe it all. You seem too nice of a person to also be a fighter."

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
Glace couldn't help but giggle at the compliment Kei made about her eyes. Sure it was an obvious way to change subject, but he could have went with anything else but went with a nice compliment anyway. "Why thank you, it is so nice of you to say such a thing. I hope you are not trying to flirt though, because I am afraid that I will have to break your heart as I am not looking for a relationship right now. Also, many did compliment my eyes before, it is cliché after all, not that it is a bad thing."

Then Kei went and literally doubt her as a Huntress. Sure he went with another compliment, saying that she looked very nice, but it felt to her like he was not believing her capable enough. This struck a nerve for the girl and she immediately step forward right in front of Kei with an amazing speed, like she dashed at the speed of sound. She had her hair formed as a blade right against his throat while raising his chin with a finger. "My my Kei, this world will devour you if you judge people on how they look. Believe me when I say that most roses have their thorns, you should be more careful. Although I appreciate the fact that you find me nice, do not think I cannot handle myself in a fight. Now, how about you tell me what is your problem with those men from earlier, huh?"

Kei

Kei

Kei

"Don't even worry," Kei said casually, "I'm not much for relationships, afterall, women are much too expensive to cater for."

Suddenly the fish fauness suddenly took a much more aggressive approach because of how Kei stereotyped her. In all honesty, Kei did not expect this at all, and jumped back a little. Before he could do much else, there was a blade at his throat. Kei held up both of his hands open palmed at chest level, to show that he didn't mean any harm. Actually looking closer, Kei realized it was her... hair? Odd. He's never seen a weapon like that. He wasn't entirely sure how it worked, but he also had no intention to find out.

"Oi oi," Kei rapidly said, as calmly as one could with a blade to their neck, but still avoiding the question, "Hold up a second! What happened to the nice and friendly persona?! I liked that a lot better than this one!"

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
Glace giggled at Kei's reaction. The look on his face surely was worth all this. She looked into his eyes with a little grin on her face while not moving hair-blade from his neck. "My poor little Kei, never forget that there is always two sides to any and every coin. I am no exception to this rule, neither are you. So now, will you tell me in what trouble you got yourself in, or will you finally simply say that you do not want to talk about it?"

The fauna kept herself pretty close to him, making some sort of awkward pressure by just standing there. Talking about pressure, she might have been able to be closer to him, but there did was something between them that would make the proximity a bit difficult. It was probable that her breasts would be pushed against him, something that Glace probably would not even notice by herself. Anyway, she would simply stay like this until she would get whatever she wanted,something that Kei did not seemed to cooperate about.

Kei

Kei

Kei

From Glaces's giggle, it was quite obvious the she was enjoying this situation. Definitely far more than he himself was. Kei took a step back as Glace moved forward closer to him, breaking the barrier that was his personal space. The hair blade also didn't help the fish fauness's case. Also her clothing, which was revealing much of her cleavage. It was hard for Kei not to blush at this.
"Damn woman these days..." Kei muttered quietly to himself.

"Hmm.. What men?" Kei then quickly continued, as casually as he could once again, pretending he had no idea what Glace was talking about.

Kei was also hoping that the two weren't making too much of a seen on top of all this. Creating a scene, Kei knew full well that it would only attract the attention of others. Creating a big enough commotion would only cause the men in suits to come back, which Kei would entirely wish to avoid all together.

Mood: , Nervous, Casual

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
From Kei's blush and his muttering, it was quite clear that he was embarrassed by Glace's look and proximity to him. She decided to have a bit more fun with it by running her fingers on his chest. "My my, are you not a cute one reacting all shy like this. Do you like it when woman are this forward, or are you more the dominant type~?" Glace then giggled lightly with her grin still on her face, looking like a real temptress with her gaze still locked on him.

As Kei started to feint not knowing what she was talking about and nothing some people around them wondering what was going on, Glace looked directly at Kei and pushed him toward a bench to force him to sit down, where she'd sit on Kei's laps to prevent him from leaving easily. She clung to him slightly to be sure she had a good balance while sat before she whispered to his ear. "Lets play a little game, shall we? I will try to guess what those men wanted. Seeing as I can know when you are lying just by looking at you, I should find out by your reaction alone when I will be right. If I do not get it right though, I will do something to attract even more attention to us. And I can promise it will not be the most comfortable situation you would have been in~" She giggled and winked at him, not revealing what she had in mind. "Of course you could simply tell me what they were after and we forget the game, but that would not be as fun, fufu~"

Kei

Kei

Kei

Kei looked away to avoid her seduction and muttered to Glace, though still clearly embarrassed, "Cause you know, its not you had a weapon on me or anything. Besides, most guys aren't into aggressive woman. Its unattractive. If you want a guys opinion, people are more into the shy type of girls who are like 'Please notice me senpai'. The more aggressive ones who are like 'YOU WILL NOTICE ME SENPAI' are just scary and usually bring trouble. I, like most other normal guys try our best to avoid this second category."

Suddenly, she decided to push Kei back to a bench and sit on him. Kei didn't fight, he had the feeling if he did, she would probably use her hair weapon on him. He was confident he could talk himself out of whatever was going on.
"Wait a minute," Kei tried in a casual voice, uselessly struggling as he continued to lean back as she tried to whisper into his ear, "I don't like the idea of this. I don't think I'm mentally ready to deal with the stress behind this game. Let's do something less stressful, like watching the clouds roll by or even a one night stand."

Glace de Bleue

Glace de Bleue
"Unattractive? You think that I am unattractive? The fact that you are avoiding to look at me suggest otherwise~" Glace giggled lightly as she kept running her fingers across his chest. "Also, I know a couple of people who are into the for forward type of women. And do not use the term aggressive, I did not even hit you... yet~" Once again a playful little laugh got out from the fauna as she was having fun messing with Kei. Today was an enjoyable one so far, and it was not over yet.

As Kei started to complain about her little game saying that it was stressful ad that he would prefer a one night stand, Glace blinked for a second before laughing. "A one night stand? I am so sorry but I have to decline this offer, but listen, for giving me a really good laugh, I will let you go and forget the game... for now that is~" The fauna stood up and started to walk away, looking back at Kei to give him a wink before slowly making her way back to school.

Kei

Kei

Kei

"Just because someone haven't got hit yet doesn't mean I'ts okay. I'd prefer to avoid such problems before they come up." Kei told Glace still clearly nervous as he took a step back from her running a finger over his chest.

Kei wasn't entirely serious when he mentioned a one night stand, not that he wouldn't have minded if it happened or no, but he didn't get his hopes to up and didn't really care wen she denied it. It seemed that the fish fauness had something she needed to do and gave her closures, mentioning that he could forget the game for now. Kei was already way ahead of her.

"Hmm?" Kei feigned in response to her wink, "What game? I have no idea what you're talking about."

As the Glace began to head out, Kei did as well, turning around, returning to his everyday life...

-EXIT-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum