You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Party!?!?(Open to four)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:48 am

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
Magnus had prepared everything himself for once. The karaoke machine was on the right wall, the bar on the left. He had hired the bartender; and he was the bouncers. He saved on costs by utilizing his skills whenever people got far more rowdy then they should be at a nice, completely legal party like his. He had a permit for the drinks served, although the lack of IDing might be a legal problem. Oh well, they didn't know about that. Well, they probably didn't. He didn't exactly ID who came in; the police commissars daughter might come in, and he'd know nothing about it. He knew few who came to his parties, even with all the socializing.

Magnus was wearing one of his nice coats, the one with real gold trimmings. It took quite a few missions of saving, but he had gotten the coat. There was couches and chairs placed everywhere, with stools at the bar numbering about 20. The karaoke machine was top of the line, with at least four mics wired to it, and a large screen. It had cost him big as well. His pocket was basically empty for this party, and he was okay with that. He would get all his money back, anyway, when he did more missions.

He needed to stop using the term mission. He took jobs, not missions. He wasn't a military guy anymore; well he never was. He was just a guy who excelled at violence who couldn't take violence seriously. He was just a guy standing in fancy clothing at about 8 in the afternoon waiting for people of all ages to come in and have a fun time. He had even set up the signs that pointed to it, stating that there was a party going on here.

If no one knew that there was a party going on, he'd be quite disappointed.

(sorry for short post, getting back into the whole RWBY RP thing)

2Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:09 am

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
-The Air Ship-

Despite the rather arduous flight time, the wondrous sea of green fading away from underneath the large flying metal box shaped bird, for the sight of Syne academy was within sight and a brown eyed girl was rather excited to finally see it for herself, she rushed to grab her duffle bag and go to the passenger front deck to see the glorious building get closer. The breeze of the brisk season caused her hair to flutter about, making the diamond blue right eye peek out, a smile as wide upon her face when the ship was beginning to land, for the intercom coming on for the passengers to be seated, but the olive-hued female had other plans, she saw a part to jump to, despite it looking farther than it would. With a smirk on her face, took a few steps back, strapped her large bag around her back and bolted towards the railing system before suddenly jumping over the rail and soaring towards the landing deck below, people pointing and gasping at her antics before she landed roughly by tumbling and rolling to safety, before the guards could catch her, she was running, giggling that she did something that dangerous.

-On the School Grounds-

After her semi-successful assassin impersonation, the mighty small girl had gotten away in the crowd of people entering the Airship station, and found her way towards the school campus, he went to the front lobby and turned in all her information before finding her Dorm and marking it on her mental map of the school; as she was wandering the halls, she overheard other students talking about a party and this got her thinking. She listened as they said drinks, dancing but what got her heart racing was the mentioning of a karaoke machine, she loved to sing for it was her mother that taught her how to sing, so she got her clothes out and changed into a simple black top, making sure to keep her wrappings around her chest tightly in check and went towards the place they mentioned, hoping she wasn't late.

-At the Party Location-

Upon reaching the location, she saw one person guarding the place and it seemed to be some pretty boy like bouncer, she didn't bother with being feminine like as she trotted up to him, her black top covered by the large red jacket over her shoulders, her shorts that reached to her ankles and bare feet that were wrapped up in bandages as well as her hands. And the sound of a scratchy young male-like voice rang through the air, for she didn't like people judging her by her gender, so she kept her gender neutral until she revealed it, the same duffle bag over her shoulder as she looked up at the male, being that she was only five foot one, her rather neat looking brown hair covering the right side of her face. "Hey, can I get in please, heard there was singing here." Her voice spoke out, her left brown eye locked onto the tall person's own gaze, she wasn't taking no for an answer as her tone was full of a stubborn but determined aura, even if this guy said no, she'd just sneak in from the windows this place had to have, or just break down the wall.

3Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:20 am

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After a rather strenuous training session Roy felt the need to relax a little, so after hearing a couple fellow students gossiping about some kinda party going on Roy decided he would head out to investigate, apparently the party was going to have every thing a good party needed alcohol, dancing, and singing. Roy smirked to himself heading to his room and getting changedchanged, didn't want to arrive covered in sweat after all.
In the end all he did was throw on a different tee shirt and some clean jeans, while also wearing his trademark trenchcoat.

-Party entrance
After arriving at the designated party location Roy put his hands behind his head and walked up to the bouncer seeing a shorter person already there ahead of him. As he walked forward he looked up to the taller man who was the bouncer letting his emerald eyes take a playful hue before speaking.
"Heard there was a party going on at this place, and from what I heard is just what I need right now so, can I come in or what?"Roy said to the bouncer not caring if the man said yes or no either way he would get in. He quickly glanced to the other shorter student that had arrived before him before glancing back toward the bouncer realizing they'd probably get better acquainted inside anyway.

4Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
Magnus laughed as people came up to him, asking if they could join. That wasn't the goal. They should've just joined, that just meant that they were new to the whole party thing.

"Of course! I'm Magnus; the host of the party. Also part time bouncer. Feel free to sample the drinks, the music is in the machine and can find anything you wish to sing. I hope you enjoy your party." Magnus said, smiling. He did a grand gesture around the room, showing off all that there was. It was all free. He had no qualms about providing entertainment for free assuming that they didn't cause trouble.

He knew the pain of not having fun things to do on days that never seemed to end. Plus, parties were fun. Even without his knowledge of boredom, he always had fun when he hosted these parties, and that was the best part about the parties, was that he got to see people having fun, and often having fun himself. Even as the host, he figured that having fun and playing games was the best way to make sure others had fun. It wasn't like he wasn't a guy too, he was just a guy who had money from doing dirty deeds dirt cheap.

However, this meant that he'd always get a nice payment, since his job market was always very, very open. This open job market meant that Magnus could always host these parties. That meant that he could always have fun, and all of that meant that everyone could be happy.  Once everyone was happy, that meant he could just do his missions in peace. That made everyone's lives much easier, so much easier.

It could be far worse for him, realistically. So, he shared his good fortune with others.

5Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:12 pm

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
-At the Door-

With the male who was the bouncer stood there limpless, another voice caught the ear of the young person, the dark brown eyes darted towards the left side of them to see a new person come up to join them, not saying a word when this new person's relaxed tone rang through the air; "Heard there was a party going on at this place, and from what I heard is just what I need right now so, can I come in or what?" This only followed by the bouncer speaking out after a short minute or two of their arrival; "Of course!" "I'm Magnus; the host of the party." "Also part-time bouncer." "Feel free to sample the drinks, the music is in the machine and can find anything you wish to sing." "I hope you enjoy your party."

-Inside the Building-

A simple sigh came from the tiny being's throat while following behind this Magnus; shift brown gems like chocolate diamonds darted about for the washroom, upon finding it, they quickly spit off towards it to change into another more appropriate attire, the one they wore was more or less meant for relaxing, but if singing was in order; something more appropriate was in order; for her mother taught her better, and with a few minutes passing and adjusting of the hair. Putting on some perfume since she was reeking of sweat which was rank to most people's nose, which she found hilarious as it didn't bother her, she sighed as she was in a red sundress, something she rarely put on, red flip-flops and her brother's red jacky over her, as her chest was slightly showing. Upon leaving the restroom with a more, feminine attire on, the same duffle bag over the shoulder which she tossed over towards an open table and sat down at it, trying to make sure she wasn't noticed too much, despite her previous impression, if she was singing there was no point in hiding herself anymore.

6Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
"Of course!" "I'm Magnus; the host of the party." "Also part-time bouncer." "Feel free to sample the drinks, the music is in the machine and can find anything you wish to sing." "I hope you enjoy your party." The bouncer now known as Magnus said before showing us around the room. He noticed how the other student that arrived before him split off and headed toward the washroom. Most likely to change or something. Roy himself went to one of the bar stools and sat down taking a more in depth look of the party space. It was pretty spacious all while providing necessary facilities. He then noticed the other student walk out of the washroom in a more feminine attire revealing her gender she then tossed her duffle bag on a table at which she promptly sat down at. In an inconspicuous manner though when there is only a couple people in a room they're gonna notice eachother.

Roy then let out a relaxed breath exhale from his mouth before grabbing a glass and sampling the nearby keg. He then tossed a glance to the other girl and decided to strike up a conversation-           "Name's Roy Just, your average Lazy Sellsword looking for a way to relax."

7Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
He watched the two walk several ways, and the androgynous one revealed that they were a female, rather then a indifferent one. He didn't care any which way, he just liked that the two were going to get along well enough. You had the lazy sellsword and the smaller character who looked like she was either going to get about for a date, or she was going to sing. Either way, he didn't particularly mind. Roy reminded him of himself when he was younger. That almost made Magnus laugh, the fact that he was so much like these younger kids. He had to sometimes remind himself that he's only barely breaking 30. He wasn't that old yet, and still had 30 odd years in his bones if he was lucky. He probably wasn't lucky and would get himself killed on some stupid mission, it was whatever. He could do just fine anyway.

He left the two to talk and went to sit on one of the couches, ready to greet anyone else who may come into the party.

(sorry for such a short post)

8Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:01 am

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
When she heard the male person walk up to her, sit's down and begins speaking to her about himself and why he is here, while at the same time she adverts her brown eye towards the other male, his name being Magnus if she recalled correctly; from her position he was staring at her and the other male who spoke to her. "Name's Roy Just, your average Lazy Sellsword looking for a way to relax." She heard the voice in her left ear, her mind was racing with several thoughts at once, while she pondered her own voice rhythmed out to the male named Roy. "Sure... yeah..." She simply brushed him off as he said that keeping her gaze fixed on the other male, she wasn't so sure of him, he wasn't what he seemed; something about his posture and speech made her suspicious.

"That Magnus fellow... he's... odd, something about him is... different." Her mind retorted as the echo of her own voice in that skull of her's; but shortly after the same brown left eye looks back towards Roy and a voice rings out to him much more feminine than before. "Sorry about that.. just thinking, sorry." "I'm not much of a people person... Roy that's right, I'm Shun; by the way, does that Magnus guy seem... I don't know peculiar or different than anyone." "I mean who hosts a party and is the bouncer, not to mention all this must have been expensive; no mere normal person has that kind of Lien." She says, revealing her name to him, Shun's hair darting slightly for through the slivers of her bangs a shimmer of blue peeks through, just a tippy tad bit enough for if Roy was observant enough he would spot, the young girl clearly was paying attention to the Magnus fellow to point these out to Roy.

9Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As he sat down and started talking to the other student he noticed how deep in thought she seemed to be while at the same time being fixated on the host/bouncer named magnus. He then decided to examine magnus as well, after taking a closer look he seemed to be reminiscing being deep in thought himself. Roy barley noticed the girls short mumbling before turning around not wanting to be rude. He then noticed she still seemed to be in thought before speaking out to him in a questioning manner-"Sorry about that.. just thinking, sorry." "I'm not much of a people person... Roy that's right, I'm Shun; by the way, does that Magnus guy seem... I don't know peculiar or different than anyone." "I mean who hosts a party and is the bouncer, not to mention all this must have been expensive; no mere normal person has that kind of Lien."after  her statement Roy also decided to speak his mind-"Aye,don't worry about it, and as to answer you're previous question I agree with you he obviously has Lien if he was able to host this party, which Implies he has connections but if he had connections he wouldn't need to be his own bouncer and he would have more people..." Roy said trailing off barley noticing the blue eyes peeking out from her hair. His green eyes going distant as he mused to himself.

10Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:44 am

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
The two kids that had joined in had starting talking about him. They were talking about how everything about this party felt off, and that things didn't make sense. Magnus felt the need to explain himself, to stop confusion.

"I'm sorry for any confusion. I'm a self-proclaimed Warlock for Sale, also known as I'm a mercanry for hire. A sell-sword I suppose, in relevant terms. I save money on these things by being the security. I graduated top of my class at Atlas, so I figure I'm as qualified as any. Any other questions, suspicions?"

Magnus smiled as he still hadn't gotten up. He didn't plan on getting up, rather listening and responding to questions from the couch like any normal human being would. They were just curious, but he had to sate curiousity before it came too much like that one book... oh, what was it. The Great Gatsby? He'd much rather not have it end that way.

11Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:00 am

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
"I'm sorry for any confusion." "I'm a self-proclaimed Warlock for Sale, also known as I'm a mercenary for hire." "A sell-sword I suppose, in relevant terms." "I save money on these things by being the security. I graduated top of my class at Atlas, so I figure I'm as qualified as any." "Any other questions, suspicions?" This series of sentences is what took Shun by surprised, "So that explains it all." Her thoughts echoed in her cranium as she was thinking about Magnus and how he asked them both if they had any more question which was followed by Shun shaking her head to him, causing her hair to dance about, making her diamond blue right eye flash before Magnus if he was quick to spot the vivid light ice blue tone.

"Yeah, just one, when is the karaoke going to be up, I want to sing... I mean... I don't ever get dressed up unless I sing." "And don't think I will dress up again, I just happen to want to try this look out." She retorted with some sass in her tone as her right eye held some form of spunk and determination of a young aspiring person, her tanned skin dancing against the lights in the building all while she slowly removed the red jacket off her body, allowing her bare shoulders with tan lines appear. If she was to sing the jacket would get in the way, she also began unwrapping her weapons from her arms and legs before the two, and once done stuffed the white bandages into her duffle bag, all except the wrappings around her chest which were clear due to the sun dresses straps and exposed shoulders.

12Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
"I'm sorry for any confusion." "I'm a self-proclaimed Warlock for Sale, also known as I'm a mercenary for hire." "A sell-sword I suppose, in relevant terms." "I save money on these things by being the security. I graduated top of my class at Atlas, so I figure I'm as qualified as any." "Any other questions, suspicions?" Magnus said aloud in an attempt to clear the confusion about the party. "Makes sense, After all I indulge in the same trade." Roy thought to himself all the while shaking his head horizontally to emphasize that he had no more questions, before looking over to see Shun begin to ask a question-
"Yeah, just one, when is the karaoke going to be up, I want to sing... I mean... I don't ever get dressed up unless I sing." "And don't think I will dress up again, I just happen to want to try this look out."Shun said while taking off the red coat that she donned revealing her tanned shoulders. Then she slowly unwrapped the wrappings from her arms and legs which he assumed to be her weapons before stuffing them inside the duffle bag she brought. Roy decided to shrug off His trench coat and settle into his seat in a more relaxed manner, it was a party after all.

13Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:24 am

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
Magnus let out a sigh of relief. They understood. He didn't particularly mind the concerns. It was good that they were weary of a random party, that meant that they could probably survive in the world that they were placed into. Magnus knew. Magnus figured that if he could survive, though, most could.

"Just hit a button and it'll start. It's even free."

He laughed and made sure he was sitting properly for people to feel welcome. Part of his training in Atlas was how to look nice and intimidating. He sat with an up-right back, a nice smile on his face, and he was ready to say hello to anyone who might join in this party. He was sure that there were going to be far more as time went on. It was the start of a long, long party that would be quite enjoyable in the long run.

14Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:30 am

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
"Just hit a button and it'll start. It's even free." This rang through the air as Shun got up, rustling in her cleavage first before pulling out a small data drive that seemed to be slightly out of place, mostly due to the location Shun had it and thus trotting up to the stage, putting the device into the data port and then turning to the two males and taking the microphone before speaking to them both and anyone else who may enter. "This is a song dedicated to my mama, it's a song she sang to my papa." She stated out as she began adjusting her stance, waiting for the music to begin, for this was a audio file of the song, it was from the memory drive she put into the USB port of the machine, and once it began she started to sing. "Staring the stars, feeling the winds every time, I cannot stop thinking of you since you've been gone away from here; shedding the tears, crying out loud for once." "Cause you are such a precious part of me and there's no one who'll fill my broken heart, oh but now, I have realized the reason why I live in this world, even you have left me here alone, I found the way where I can get hope for the future."

"Baby, I'm gonna see the new world with nothing but the love you gave me, only thing I can do, is to trust the time we shared." "Baby, I'm gonna go to the new world with nothing but the strength you gave me, there's nothing to be afraid of, I know your love will lead me where I should be even if it is dark and hard time for me, I don't wanna give up my hope."
As she spoke these words, they sounded angelic, not something she would normally give off, being she was a tomboyish like person, she loved eating, practicing in sparring matches, but when she stood on stage and would sing, she felt like a completely different person which was an exhilarating feeling. "Having a dream, basking in the sun everyday I'm starting to thank that I'm still here, though the pain of loss still hurts me making me smile, making me laugh many times." "Everything is gentle to me because you are making it so then now I have realized the reason why I live in this world, tt's not to lose what I truly need; I will make sure to build the beautiful days together."

"Baby, I'm gonna see the new world with nothing but the love you gave me, only thing I can do, is to trust the time we shared, baby, I'm gonna go to the new world with nothing but the strength you gave me." "There's nothing to be afraid of I know your love will lead me where I should be even if it is dark and hard time for me, I don't wanna give up my hope." "Pray for all the things in this world and believe in the power of our love, sing a song of tomorrow, now we are not alone and we come to life again, a new day will come to you, for you and me." "Baby, I'm gonna see the new world with nothing but the love you gave me, only thing I can do, is to trust the time we shared, baby, I'm gonna go to the new world with nothing but the strength you gave me; there's nothing to be afraid of, I know your love will lead me where we should be even if it is dark and hard time for us, I don't wanna give up our hope."
And like that, the song ended, before she looked back up, slightly teary eyed as that song brought back many great memories of her life; her mother was an excellent singer and she was glad to be just like her, and afterwards she put the microphone back down and removed the data drive, returning to her seat next to Roy.

OCC: Original Song and Lyrics can be found via this hotlink, all credit remains with the artist and writer.

15Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:38 am

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As Roy relaxed some more he noticed Magnus sigh as they dropped the questioning, Roy decided that it was too much of a hassle to act on it and decided that settling into the atmosphere and just having a good time took priority at the current moment.

Magnus pointed out the karaoke machine to Shun and let out a brief laugh, overall Magnus seemed to be a pretty relaxed guy like himself by from the way he held himself he seems to be experienced in this sort of thing ready to greet anyone at a moments notice as more people would probably arrive soon. He looked over as shun trotted over to the machine and began to sing. The song was very beautiful heartfelt and as she sang you could almost feel her passion reverberate throughout the building. As she sat  Roy gave out a breif complement "That was very well done, I could feel your passion all the way over here." Roy said while giving a foxy grin and stretching some.

16Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:21 am

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
He'd have to give Shun one thing. Her singing was quite good. Far better than anything he heard on a day to day basis. Not that it mattered to Magnus. He stood up from his couch and gave her a standing ovation. He sat back down afterwards, looking towards the enterence. He was going to let these younger people have some fun. He stood at 32 and was far too old to be hosting these parties. By now, other people were funneling in and he was greeting them as they came in. It seemed that Shun's singing had attracted people. It was a wonderful thing.

He'd have to say that he was a fan. Wonderful singing. He had been on the earth a good while, he wasn't in his prime physical form anymore, otherwise he'd say he could challenge the small tomboy in a singing competition. His vocal cords were only used for talking these days, and that was just fine and dandy.

17Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:46 am

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
After her song, seeing both Roy and Magnus cheer her one and applaud her, Shun began to blush insanely as she never really did this sort of thing unless it was around her family, but seeing two other people saying and agreeing that her singing was astounding; it made her rather weak in the knee's for she didn't really like the attention, she wasn't too good around people, to begin with. But when more people came in, it shocked her, making her ponder on what could have been their cause; "W-Wait, are they coming in because they heard me?" "B-But that means... more singing." It wasn't too much to say that was the case, but Shun enjoyed the thought of singing for people, but her fear of being judged would almost prevent her from attempting it, but despite this she loved singing over anything, and with her looking towards Roy, giving him a set of worried eyes, eyes that said "Help me". And with the thought that other's may want to sing, she quickly darted towards the bathroom before Roy could say anything to her, she needed to clear her mind before making the choice to go back onto the stage, when she entered the washroom she splashed water onto her face, rubbing her red cheeks and looking at herself in the mirror. "Okay... it's just a few people... I-I can do this.... mama would have said the same thing..." Her shy shaky voice lightly filled the room before she slowly walked back out and then took her seat next to Roy, slightly crossing her legs and crunching up her dress as she needed jut a little more motivation.

18Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
After he had complimented Shun she Immediately began to turn a whole new shade of red. It was obvious she wasn't used to this kinda thing, and that fact was only made worse by the multitude of people pouring in most likely due to her beautiful singing. She began to get a panicked look on her face once she realized that all the people were coming in due to her singing, and Immediately gave a look that showed she needed help.

Roy was about to give some encouragement,but didn't get the opportunity as she darted to the washroom most likely to clear her head. Roy let out a sigh before standing up realizing all the commotion could cause some problems. He looked out before taking a deep breath and going on the stage to grab the microphone. "Listen Up! If you want to hear this woman sing, I need you to calm down a Tad! Grab Some Drinks Or do Whatever you do Just When she Starts I want you to get Silent!" Roy let out a sigh of relief as the people calmed down a bit and began to get comfortable, he then returned to his seat making sure the Mike was set the way it was originally placed.

Shun then returned from the bathroom ands took her previous seat next to him  still looking extremely nervous Roy let his gaze harden before speaking out to her- "I know you're nervous, and I don't blame you for it." " However I want you to realize, you have a gift and all these people came to hear that gift."  "This Is probably new to you, and Stage fright can be a dangerous fear." "That doesn't mean That's it's not something that you can't conquer though." He let out another sigh before Scratching the back of his head. "What I'm trying to say is, That Being nervous is okay,and No matter what people think you are still you, and  no matter what anybody says you are going to stay that way." "So get up there and show everyone what you're made of." Roy then leaned back in his seat hoping his words made it through, to be honest he had never done this sort of thing so he hoped he did okay.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

20Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
Magnus was happy that people were finally funneling in. There was one in particular that was standing out to him. He did not know the mans name, nor reputation. Not personality, just looks. That man had floofy hair. Okay, maybe not fluffy hair, and in truth, it wasn't the hair that led him to look at the boy. It was more a matter of Magnus seeing some of himself in the boy. That social charisma that just leaked out of the boy. Sure, Magnus had the same gist. He was good at socializing, sometimes too good. Not that it particularly mattered to Magnus what happened in that corner.

It was clear that the party was to be bigger than normal. Most people didn't have quite the singing voice. In fairness, Magnus figured that if he really wanted to, he could belch out notes. However, that was to be left for the later part of the party. He was going to late his patrons have all the fun in the party, first.

He was still saying hello and greeting people, and he figured it was time he properly introduced himself to the party-goers. He stood on top of a nearby couch. He cupped his hands and yelled out the following speech.

"Hello! I am Magnus Mist! Welcome to my party. Everything here is free. I'm happy you've come and decided this is the place to spend your day and night."

21Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
After returning to her seat, listening to Roy talk to her, give her some heartfelt words, Shun nodded and rubbed the back of her head as she looked down, looking into herself to find her courage and then back to Roy as she gave him a big smile. "Thanks Roy, I'll do my best." And with her jumping to him and hugging him, before pulling away she gave him a quick friendly peck on the cheek and rushed back off to the stage as she adjusted her dress slightly and began fiddling with the machine to find a very peppy like upbeat song. And after finding one, she quickly clicked on it, and it said "Song audio beginning in 30 seconds", and that's when she grabbed the microphone and took in a deep breathe. She watched everyone and that included the new person who was watching her very intensely, which made her a bit nervous, but she quickly drove the sensation out of her mind as the beat and rhythm of the songs audio kicked in.

"One day, one day, one day, they're not gonna keep me down; they're not gonna shut me out, they're gonna do what they do, I'll do me. I'm moving against the crowd, I'm drowning out the doubt, they're gonna do what they do, I'll do something original, be unforgettable, they're gonna know my name, I'll make you a believer I got this all I need is, don't try to tell me I can't, I'm writing the future won't stop I'm a mover you're gonna know who I am, I will fly high and free tt's my fate wait and see one day." As she sang to the song, Shun's body began to rock with the beat, the high upbeat was making her dance to it, be it not especially professional like, but it showed she was without a doubt, she was beginning to enjoy herself despite the many eyes watching her, and as she continued she gave a quick twirl, making her red dress dance about but this also made her right eye flash out, a sudden diamond blue hue.

"I've been afraid before, to reach for something more, but now I see that it's mine, I'll take it, just go ahead and try, you're not gonna change my mind, there's no such thing as too late." "Yeah!" "I'll make you a believer, I got this all I need is, don't try to tell me I can't, I'm writing the future, won't stop I'm a mover, you're gonna know who I am, I will fly high and free, tt's my fate wait and see." "I'm on a mission, no longer listening to anyone that says don't try sometimes you feel it, deep in your spirit it's like a fire that won't die." "Wait and see, ooooh, just wait and see I'll make you a believer, I got this all I need is, don't try to tell me I can't I'm writing the future, won't stop I'm a mover, you're gonna know who I am, I will fly high and free it's my fate wait and see one day." "One day, one day, one day, one day, one day." Once the music stopped, Shun was clearly out of breath due to her performance, her chest was moving rapidly in a common manner, but it was her diaphragm that was really working overtime.

And like a small blur of crimson, she quickly darted off the stage and back to her seat next to Roy who she quickly scooted towards seeing that one male was still looking at her, she didn't like his stare for it made her feel uncomfortable, this made her wrap her arm around Roy's. Get close to him and feel slightly safer, as she had a better connection with him, or even Magnus, if he wasn't busy with greeting people and talking to them, Roy was like her older brother, he made her feel slightly less scared and vunerable but this was just a relation she could pin on Roy to give herself a anchor for support. And with her left brown eye looking at the male in question, Shun tugged on Roy's arm while also giving him a series of glaces, as her left eye darted back and forth between him and this male, it wasn't the man in quesiton, just his stare that made her uneasy, he was good looking.

OOC: Original song and lyrics can be found via Hotlink

22Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Roy Fox

Roy Fox
As Roy finished speaking to her he was glad to see the determined look in her eyes. She then jumped up,  gave Roy a hug, and a quick peck on the cheek before dashing to the stage.  Roy smiled a bit as she walked up and began to select a song.  She looked over the audience, and got a little nervous before regaining her determination and starting to sing. As she kept singing Roy could see how much she enjoyed it the hobby, as she began to dance to the beat seemingly lost in the music doing a series of spins and other things. She had a natural talent for singing and thought she had potential to be great.

As she finished singing she was clearly out of breath, before darting of the stage the only sign off her being a small crimson blur. As the crowd began cheering Roy let and even bigger smile adorn his face while clapping as well. As she sat down next to him she scooted closer and wrapped her arm around his. "You did great out there!" Said Roy as he let another smile adorn his face before, quickly losing his smile as he looked at her. She seemed to be extremely uncomfortable scooting closer as if looking for protection, her eyes were quickly darting back and forth between him and someone else.

He quickly followed her gaze to land upon a well dressed man with dark grey, almost silver hair Who was staring intently at her. He was dressed nicely and leaked a sort of charisma. Roy let out a sigh before standing up and tussling Shun's hair,"I'll be right back" to be honest  she had a little sister effect on Roy and Roy felt like something was threatening her, so he went to confront it. Roy walked over to the man to see he still had kept his gaze set  intently on shun. He lightly tapped the man's shoulder before speaking. "No offense, or anything but do you mind, not staring at Shun so Intently?" "Its making her very uncomfortable, and she's quite shy so please don't stare at her like she's a piece of steak." Roy said to the man as his normally relaxed emerald eyes, narrowed and sharply before returning to their normal state and walking back over to his seat next to shun.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

24Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
Now. While Magnus was the bouncer, that didn't mean he had to interject himself in every conflict. Even with the slash, he just moved people away from the group.

"Much easier to let them sort this out. It'll be okay, people. Continue talking, partying. I'll make sure that they don't move from this small area."

Magnus was displeased that there was already a drunkard who was looking at women enough for the friend to get annoyed and try to stop them. He was even more annoyed that it had to be the guy he saw himself somewhat. He didn't know the guys name, but he already left a bad taste in his mouth. He was already assaulting another party goer. It was painful that there was an assult, but he was sure that these kids were as qualified as him to fight people. If not more. Shun looked like one hell of a fighter, and one that Magnus wouldn't be happy to fight.

Shun reminded him of a mini-Atlas.

25Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Empty Re: Another Party!?!?(Open to four) Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Shun Shinobu

Shun Shinobu
When she saw Roy walk over to the male, Shun's eyes averted towards Magnus who was still talking to people, greeting them and trying to keep everyone seated and calm, despite this being a small building, her mind became relaxed as she knew he would be here to assist encase anything back happened; but that all changed when she returned to her eyes back to Roy. When she saw the rascalion of a male attempted an attack at her friend when he turned his back, suddenly Shun bolted towards the man, her strides being like the wind as sudden she pulled Roy towards her, using her powerful strength to pull her friend out of danger, and then she placed herself between Roy and this male as the air about her changed drastically. "Don't you dare hurt Roy!" She roared out, grabbed his glass full of beer and splashed it into his face, then suddenly swinging her other free hand through the air and attempting to slap the man despite her being only five foot one, and when she did hit him or he evaded away did her hidden potential come forth in the form of blue veins all over her body.

Her hair also began glowing an azure blue, her eyes began glowing and a field of raw Aura surrounded her and began making a loud humming sound, this made the air come alive with intense power as her eyes held a determined and fierce look of anger as her true nature came forth, making her dress flutter like a blanket in the wind, and as quickly as her power came forth, it faded. "I don't ever want to see you around Roy, or me again, I'm not some piece of meat you can just throw away once your fun is done, if I see you attempt to hurt Roy again or any of my friends, I'll be sure to put you in the ground." Her voice was different than before, no shy nor was it kind like beforehand, but more mature, deeper but still feminine, her little display of dominance made the ground around her also crack as when she made her statement, she picked her foot up and stomped it on the ground, cracking it and making all the people sitting down jump a few feet in their seats.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum