You are not connected. Please login or register

Flight of Fear? [Shadow Mission/Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flight of Fear? [Shadow Mission/Private] Empty Flight of Fear? [Shadow Mission/Private] Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:23 am

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane was headed towards the airship platform where she was going to meet up with a pilot that went by the name of Kid Lowind. Aliane was a little curious about how the airships worked however she didn't have a desire to fly one really although it would be rather cool to fly one. The pilot spotted the girl walking towards the platform as she said "Sup? You must be Aliane? I have to say you are not the girl that I expected... What happened to your eye?.. Also what made you want to come out here?" Aliane responded to the pilot "An Ursa took out my eye a few years ago by an Ursa.. As for why I wanted to come here.. Well I figured if I was ever in an airship and something happened to the pilot I should know what to do and be prepared for if an event like that happened." The pilot nodded and said "Ah so you are the type that liked to try to plan out things and different scenarios?.. Well then let's get started!" The pilot then began walking towards the platform that had an airship landed on it and Aliane followed him. 

Word Tracker:

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali made her way to the platform and was all ready to get started however she didn't know where they were going to begin. The pilot then said "So Aliane have you ever tried to fly an airship?" Ali of course shook her head no and said "Nope I have never had the chance to really." She took a closer look at the airship examining it thoroughly as she said "So how long as this thing been flying?" The pilot responded to her question with "This one is a bit of a newer model it has been flying for around 5 years and so far there are been no problems with it. Do you want to see how it works?" Ali was still kinda examining the airship as she said "I think I get the gist of how it works just by examining it." The pilot looked at the girl and smiled as he said "Great then lets go to the controls and see if you can get this baby in the sky!" Aliane and the pilot then made their way to the cockpit and it did look at bit more complex than Ali expected. "For now you will just be the co-pilot until you get the hang of flying." The pilot said as he began to strap him self into his chair and Ali did the same. The pilot then turned on then activated the airship and Ali started to think about a lot of situations that probably weren't going to happen, then she started asking a lot of questions "Have you ever crashed an airship? Is this thing really as safe as everyone says it is? What are the emergency procedures for if the ship is on fire? Are you prepared for things like that?" The pilot was a little surprised to hear all these questions at once but he also understood why Ali was asking them and he simply replied with "Relax I know trusting someone you just met might be hard but I have never crashed when I have had a passenger with me." Ali then got lost in her thoughts Why was he so specific when he said he never crashed while having a passenger with him? Does that mean he has crashed before?! IS THIS GUY CRAZY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I MEET?!

Total words now:

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
The airship then began to take to the sky it was still flying a bit low but not low enough to hit any buildings. Ali was slowly starting to calm herself as she asked the pilot "So what should I be doing right now?" The pilot responded to her question while controlling the airship "For now just watch and pay close attention to the control panel and to the area around us. Watch what I do and where I am going." Ali was watching very closely at everything that was going on, she was also preparing for the worst events that could happen. The pilot then have the airship go a bit higher and just basically went in a circle around Bellmuse. Ali was amazed by the view but also knew that she was given a task to watch what the pilot did on the control panel. Ali tried to make a mental note of every button the pilot pressed although some of them she forgot. Eventually the pilot landed the airship in the platform that they started on and said "So do you feel confident enough to switch places?" Aliane looked at him and said "Are you crazy?! You just expect me to understand it right off the bat?!" The pilot sighed and said "Relax it was a joke I don't expect you to remember everything that I did right off the bat it takes a lot of time to learn how to fly. But lets just see if you can get it in the air at least. I am not expecting you to go a full circle around Bellmuse."

Total words now:

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane sighed as she and the pilot switched places. Ali couldn't help but think Is this guy really serious about this? Ali was looking at the control panel of the airship a little lost about where to begin. Ali finally picked the a place to start when she heard laughing coming from the pilot as he said "Wait you actually thought I was going to let you fly this?! I was just messing with you it was all a joke." Ali was now glaring at the pilot thinking This was all a joke?! Is he serious?! I mean I guess I should be glad that it was a joke... BUT STILL YOU DON'T JOKE WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT!!! The pilot realized that Ali wasn't too happy with the little joke that was played on her and he spoke to her again "Hey calm down it was just a joke you seemed way to tense when were were flying so I figured that a joke would be good to ease the tension." Ali stopped glaring at the pilot and said "I think I am going to leave now. Thank you for the little flight demonstration." Before the pilot got to respond to her Ali left the platform still a little angry that she feel for such a prank but also happy that she didn't actually have to try to fly the airship.

-Exit-

Total words:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum