You are not connected. Please login or register

Peaceful afternoon in Bellmuse [Private]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Peaceful afternoon in Bellmuse [Private] Empty Peaceful afternoon in Bellmuse [Private] Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Maeva

Maeva
It was a calm and warm afternoon in the town of Bellmuse, the sun shining its rays all over the peaceful plaza with all the people walking pass each other. Maeva has taken yet another day off from the academy, even if she didn't really need to take one as even if she has been living in the school for almost a year now, she just had registered officially as a student in order to learn how to become a Huntress from other Huntsmen rather than by herself. At least her lifestyle had brought her some nice insights on the world, some things that you don't necessarily learn in a classroom and that you have to experience by yourself.

Maeva was sitting by a small shop that was selling fruits, vegetables and other products from where she bought a small snack-size box of different kinds of cheese. She was there, alone at a small metal garden table, where just by the smell she could identify each little cube of cheese before she would eat them in playful delight, causing her tail to squirm from its hiding place as Maeva tucked it under her clothes as she wasn't comfortable with it being seen. She was still not feeling familiar enough with Bellmuse to let her tail out, even with how much time she spent there and even with the number of other faunus she was seeing all around her.

She still had no plans for the day, as it was still rather early for her as she woke up around 11 as she loved to go to bed relatively late and wake up equally late. When classes would finally begin for this mouse faunus, it would be a real challenge just waking up. Well, it wasn't going to be anytime soon anyway, so she didn't really bothered with that for now and simply continued to enjoy her cheese bites and the sun alone for now.

Last edited by Maeva on Mon May 02, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf always loved sunny days like this one, it always meant that he could grab a bit to eat or enjoy a fight with the added benefit of having the warmth and light of the sun upon him. While he was doing his normal stroll through the town to collect more ingredients for his cookings of massive sandwiches and other types of food he would enjoy and that where easy to carry with you. Looking around he noticed a few others where out and about and he gave them all a smile and said "Enjoying the wonderful day I take it!", remembering he had a snack on him somewhere Ralf started to look around for where he had placed his sandwich before he noticed it hanging from his belt in the makeshift sandwich pouch he had created a few days ago.

While he started to munch on the assorted meat and cheese sandwich Ralf noticed a small shop that seemed to be selling Fruit and other assorted items. Remembering that he had not bought all the vegetable for his Green Drink Ralf moved towards the shop all the while continuing eating the sandwich. He did not notice the one sitting outside before he closed in on the shop.

She seemed to be enjoying so kind of snack, cheese if he was not mistaken. Ralf then chuckled slightly and figured he would strike up a conversation with the fellow eater of fine food. "Hey, enjoying the nice weather and fine food?" not really caring if he was bothering her or not Ralf took the initiative to start the conversation on a lighthearted not but he made a mental note on asking if she would recommend the cheese they sold here.

Maeva

Maeva
Maeva was about to gobble another cube of cheese when a voice coming from the shop startled her, making her let go of a short and sharp "squeek" before looking up to the man who asked her something. She was blinking for a few moments, taking into account that she hadn't noticed the man before he spoke to her. Was she really so focused on her cheese to notice anything happening around her? If so a bomb could have exploded and she might have missed it altogether. She cleared her throat to be sure her voice wouldn't be weird after the embarrassing sound she just made and stood strait on her chair before addressing the man to answer his question. "Enjoying the weather? I guess, it is a beautiful day after all. As for the fine food... I would say that this cheese is quite delicious. I'm pretty sure it would fit in nicely in you sandwich. Although you might want to select only one or two to put in it, as too many different kinds waste their potential. But that's just me, you do you." After her little culinary tip, Maeva ate another cube of cheese as she awaited the man's response.

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf closed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest and gave a few nods as the culinary tip was given to him. "Indeed, it would be a terrible crime to ruin a good sandwich and the awesome taste of good cheese as well." nodding his head a few more times due to his wise words he opened his eyes and chuckled lightly. "Oh yeah I am Ralf by the way, nice to meet ya Miss Squeek!" he had a massive smile upon his face while saying this, clearly Ralf had no problem with the potential awkward situation he was setting up for himself.

After a few moments of thought he took another bite from his sandwich before realizing it lacked something but what was it, after some time of thought he suddenly grabbed a jar of pepper from his pocket and srpinkled a bit onto his sandwich before he took yet another bite and chuckled before saying victoriously "Mmmm, now that is the awesome taste I was looking for!".

Maeva

Maeva
Maeva nodded back towards the man in a similar way than him, closed eyes but not crossing her arms, as he seemed to agree with her about the tip she just had given him. As the man introduced himself as Ralf, the girl smiled and looked up to return the introduction, but ended up standing up with her hands slamming on the table as he called her "Miss Squeek". "What did you just called me?!?! The name's Maeva! You better remember it!" She looked clearly mad, yet she had a slight blush of embarrassment as she thought and hoped he had just dismissed the sound she made when he startled her. Seems like she was wrong.

She pouted in the other direction, avoiding the man's gaze before watching what he was adding to his sandwich. She couldn't tell what it was exactly what it was from where she was standing but it seemed to boost the taste Ralf's snack. The girl didn't bother asking before taking back her place on her seat and gobbling another cube of cheese, waiting to see what would the man do next. Surely he wouldn't stick around and start chatting as if it was totally normal... right?

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf looked at Maeva's outburst to his little nickname for her, after she seemed to have cooled down and taken her seat again he stood there for a bit and scratched his head before he grabbed a chair and sat down next to her, it would be completely rude to not even attempt to patch the damage from his little comment. "Hey so Maeva nice name by the way, do you go to the Academy school thing around here?" clearly he was trying in a poor attempt to get her into another topic, still he had the same smile on his face as he always seemed to have and seemed genuinely interested in her response.

Taking another bite of his sandwich while he waited for Maeva's answer or how she would react to his presence, it couldn't get worse then now could it? the thoughts raced within his head as he continued to slightly absentminded eat his sandwich and kept his gaze locked to Maeva.

Maeva

Maeva
Maeva kept pouting at Ralf as he was joining her table while complimenting her name and asking her if she was at Syne. Saying that she had a nice name helped her cool down a bit and didn't mind him joining her for snack time. She stared at him for a moment though, with a glare rather cold for eyes red as hers but it changed to a warmer one after a couple of second as she though that she didn't have to be so frustrated over a ridicule nickname. She then ate the last cube of cheese she had before answering the man's question. "I'm go to Syne yes, although not as a full student yet. I'll start taking classes after summer. Taking it slow is my way to learn as I hate rushing things."

Maeva then noticed that Ralf seemed to stare at her with a rather vague expression while eating his sandwich seemingly by instinct only. She didn't quite know what to do with that so she just ignored it and returned the question. "Why did you want to know? Are you a student there as well?"

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
"Huh, interesting. Yeah I am a student there so you will have to deal with meeting me there a few times." he chuckled lightly at the joke he made all though his bad taste for jokes where legendary he didn't really mind. Ralf took the few last bites of his sandwich and grabbed a couple of soda cans from his vest's pockets, he then placed a few of them in front of Maeva. "Here take your pick, a little nice drink should be good after so much yummy cheese eh?" giving her another smile Ralf then leaned back into the chair and looked up at the sky before closing his eyes.

A few moments passed and he opened his eyes again and turned his gaze towards Maeva and chuckled lightly. "Hey I know I might be annoying but would you mind if I asked you a few things and mayhap continued the conversation we are currently having?" it was clear that Ralf enjoyed Maeva's presence, a few moments after he stretched his arms before placing them behind his neck while leaning even more onto the chair earning a few creaking sounds from the chair.

Maeva

Maeva
Maeva had a small moment where sh imagined crossing path with Ralf in school form time to time, or even in classes in fall. The idea wasn't bad, just as long as he wouldn't be too familiar with her. "Why is he this friendly with me?" did she thought to herself, "He just started a conversation like I'm an old friend or something and now he's offering me a drink. He's way too nice, something is fishy." She looked at the drinks though, as it was true that eating cheese alone wasn't the best idea. She took a random one, not really caring what the taste was and watched Ralf as he was looking toward the sky for a moment before opening the soda and placing it on the table, without taking any just yet.

When the man asked if he could ask a couple of questions about their previous conversation, Maeva hummed in thoughts as she was thinking what to answer. A sly smirk appeared on her face before she leaned slightly forward and asked: "And what my answers would bring to me? Hm? What do I get in all this?" She didn't really wanted anything to tell the truth, she just wanted to kill the time a little and something she liked doing was bargaining with strangers for no real reason to see what she could get of any small trade.

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel was annoyed. He couldn't find that damned Richard anywhere and that annoyed him to no end. He decided to blow off some steam by going out on this beautiful day, maybe buy some candy or go visit his sister in town? He wasn't too sure. As he walked along the road he couldn't help notice two strange and completely out of place people sitting outside a small shop. He saw that the small blue-haired albino girl had a huge block of cheese sitting next to her, and a soda in her hand but what really caught her attention was the fact that she look awfully uncomfortable, and the source of that discomfort seemed to be the muscled man seated next to her. Now, having a little sister himself, he just couldn't stand by and watch as this little girl was being bothered by the guy who looked like he was around twice her size. So with that in mind he made his way over to them.

"Hello there. I was just walking by and couldn't help but notice that this man seemed to be bothering you little one, is that whats happening here?" As Azazel spoke these words he gave the girl a kind smile, or what he hoped was a kind smile anyway, before he turned to the man, keeping his smile in place but his eyes gaining a sharpness to them that had not been there before, letting the man know that he should choose his next words very carefully. The Raven winged Faunus turned back to the girl briefly, holding out a hand for her to shake. "Ah, but where are my manners! Name's Azazel little one. 2nd year at Syne academy. Nice to meet you."

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
"Well that depends on what you want from me to be honest." Ralf still had his signature smile on and seemed to overlook the other person joining the conversation, Ralf seemed to completely miss the whole eye veiled threat that he was given and simply gave Azazel a massive smile while handing him a can of soda "Hey there buddy, how are you doing on this lovely day eh. Oh care for a lovely refreshing soda?" chuckling lightly Ralf looked up into the sky once more and stretched his arms for a few moments before taking a sip out of his own soda.

"So Azazel now that is an awesome name I must say, so you also go to the academy school thing as well I take it. So what is your major then if you don't mind me asking you buddy?"

Ralf simply continued with his normal approach, the worst thing that would happen was that he would end up in a fight with this Azazel who seemed to be a really awesome person and hey who knew he might even get Maeva in on it as well, this made Ralf chuckle even more while keeping a grin on his face.

Maeva

Maeva
At Ralf's words and big goofy smile, Maeva was a little bit freaked out with him. He seemed way to nice and friendly and that sentence made him creepy too. She now had a bad feeling about all this and she was trying to figure out a way to bail out of the situation when another man joined them. He looked friendly took, but not overly friendly and it seemed like he was trying to get her out of this situation by forwarding his hand.

Not knowing it was actually for a handshake, she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up and ended on her feet. The maneuver probably took the man by surprise though, and she would apologize right away if he would have lost balance or anything. She didn't want though to accuse Ralf of anything, so she formed an excuse instead. "No he's not really bothering me, but thanks for helping me stand as I kind of need to-" Not knowing why exactly, Maeva began to feel light headed and nearly collapsed where she stood but she grabbed the table to not end on the floor.

Last edited by Maeva on Mon May 02, 2016 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel stood, his hand held out expecting the girl to shake it. What he did not expect though, was for her to use him to pull herself into a standing position. Had it not been for his intense training and his incredible balance gained from being a Faunus he would have fallen but thankfully he managed to keep steady. Hearing her start to speak, saying that the boy hadn't done anything, he could clearly tell she was lying but he wouldn't press the issue if she didn't want him to.

He would have continued his musings had the girl not started to collapse sidewards into the table. Catching her before she could slide from the table to the ground he spoke to her, "Hey kid! What's wrong! Speak to me!" He looked to the boy who hadn't moved an inch, "What the hell did you do to her?! Did you poison her soda is that it? are you some kind of kidnapper or were you planning on taking advantage of her while she was weak, huh? Well!? Answer me! What did you do to her?" Azazel looked back at the girl who had started to go a little red in the face now. Pressing his hand to her forehead he could tell she had something of a temperature. This wasn't good. He looked back at the boy, "What are still sitting there for? Go and get help! We'll talk about what you did to her later!". For a second Azazel thought he might be being a little bit hasty in blaming this boy for the girls condition but he'd deal with that later. Seeing that the boy still hadn't moved he shouted, "GO! NOW!"

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf was lost in thought when Maeva seemed to nearly faint, suddenly he was snapped back to reality when Azazel began shouting at him and seemed to accuse him of what was happening to Maeva, Ralf imediatly got a look of concern on his face when he realised the situation and darted into the store before telling the staff if they happened to have a first-aid kit around and what had happened to Maeva outside.

After a few more moments Ralf darted back outside with a small first aid kit and placed it onto the table before looking at Azazel "What is going on her bud?" he still had the concerned look upon his faced and didn't really care what he had been accused of earlier putting it up as just the way Azazel would react in such circumstances.

He then opened the first-aid kit just in case there was something which might be useful in there not that he really knew what that would be so he simply handed it to Azazel "You probably know more about this then what I do buddy."

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
Hyght sat at a small table outside of a cafe in the town square of Bellmuse. His normal choice of clothes had been replaced by sports wear, a dark blue Syne Academy P.E shirt had been coupled with a pair of long, black shorts that ended just past his knees. His normal usual, white and red sneakers encased his feet. The baker had paired up with his friend, Batholomew Samos, and hit the streets for some endurance running. Hyght was a youth with a rotund belly that stood out less than it originally had upon his initial arrival. His training and diet had helped with that, though he still felt he had a long way to go before he was physically fit.

Bart and Hyght shared the cafe's table and were in the middle of a deep conversation about Dust and the possible effects it might have if ingested. Hyght thought it might be able to bestow elemental resistance or, in a more comedic answer, fire breath. Bart had chuckled at that but felt it possibly held more harm than good. After thirty minutes of discussing this they opted to agree to disagree with tossing harmless insults back and forth. The verbally insulting tennis match they participated in had been cut short when someone, apparently just outside of an adjacent store, had begun bellowing out accusations and demanding an answer for the crimes he felt were committed.

With an uneasy exchange Hyght stood while Bartholomew remained in his seat. "Don't be dumb, H. You shouldn't stick your nose into other people's business so much." He said and picking up his bottled water and draining a third of it. Hyght waved him off and told him he'd be fine before he padded over to the source of the commotion.

Hyght's large frame, all six feet of him, moved with rough edged grace. His steps were firm but not heavy and he navigated through the slowly growing crowd with ease, despite his pudgier body time. With a series of claps he began drawing the attention of the crowd. "People, people, please!" He called, letting his voice carry with an edge of gentle authority. "Don't gawk, you're blocking the shop entrances." By the time Hyght reached the disturbance's source he noted the appearance of each of the individuals involved. A young woman with long, blue hair, and two young men. One with raven wings, obviously a faunus, was holding onto the blue haired woman. While the second man, whom towered a head over Hyght(and had far more muscle than the young baker thought he'd ever have) had apparently run to grab a First Aid kit.

Hyght's glass framed eyes scanned the three and the scene before him. The winged faunus had an aggressive and hostile look on his face, though he seemed worried for the young woman he now held. The larger man seemed, while not entirely less worried, he seemed to conceal it, though his mouth was contorted into a smirk that Hyght thought was less genuine than he figured normal in this sort of situation. However, it was the young woman that Hyght found his attention best spent. From the way she was positioned and her hand on the table Hyght figured she might have lost balance and caught herself on the table. Though if so why had the winged young man felt the need to shout as he did about kidnapping.

Hyght's mind rolled quickly through different possibilities but eventually, after two or three breaths, turned and stepped closer to the young woman. With a look he could see she was a little pale, though that was possible due to lack of sun. Hyght himself was paler than most so that was entirely possible. After a couple moments of ignoring any words an attention he had no doubt brought onto himself he nodded. "Calm down." He said, addressing the winged youth. "You're freaking out and that's not gonna help." Hyght stepped back and looked to the muscled man with the first aid kit. "I don't think we'll need that." He said and gestured from the young woman to the chair she had sat in a moment or so before. "Would you place her into that chair? I doubt she wishes to be held like that."

It hadn't dawned on the young baker that he hadn't explained why anyone should listen to him but his tone and confident body language seemed to put most of the on lookers at ease. Some had even lost interest since he stepped onto the scene. While the crowd had been a large one it had been close to ten people or more. However, a few moments after he stepped in at least half had already moved on.

"Miss, are you okay?" Hyght asked once the young woman had been placed carefully down. "My name is Hyght. Are you feeling well?"

Charlotte Monochrome

Charlotte Monochrome
Eight long legs stubbed across the paved sidewalk, advancing under the cover of a large blue cloak. This cloak, as marvelously stitched as it was, did relatively little to hide the presence of the fearsome body beneath it. How any manner of clothing could ever mask these traits was a mystery, but at the very least it seemed to mask her enough to stop the more squeamish members of the crowd from passing out as she passed by. Rather giving her gross green stares and purely pale glances. Alas, such was the curse of her faunus trait. No fewer than three times she'd had to dismount the sidewalk to allow larger parties to pass by. No more than two of those times there had been sneers and heckles launched toward her.

Regardless however she finally found the midpoint of her journey, the large city fountain; not far from a pleasant fruit stand she had once visited. She reclined lightly, but knew she could not sit. The ground was constantly coated with chewing gum, removing such was a feat which could take a ludicrous amount of time and effort. Just washing off her feat tonight would take such, though save for the back four those were relatively simple to wash.

From beneath her marvelous cloak she drew a simple tartan flask, pouring herself a cap-full and taking her tea break. Moving this mass certainly burned a lot of calories, those she could not afford to loose for an extended period of time. Becoming stranded and hospitalized, surrounded by those who feared her, was the something she most certainly did not want to happen. For a medic to fall sick due to her own ignorance would be a blemish on her record which would prove hard to remove. An event just to the edge of her vision however could leave a gold star in it's place.

She watched as a winged faunus held one who seemed to have stumbled... she was a might pale, but perhaps that to was a trait? She was not certain, but was most certainly intrigued and afraid. She could not allow one to fall ill on her own watch. The large faunus quickly amassed a cloth of her silk fibers, as non sticking as she could make them, before dipping it in the fountain and wringing it. Fortunately she had learned it was cleaned every other weekday on the day previous to this.

She then began to make her way toward the scene, watching and listening as a more portly man seemed to take charge of things. Rightly barking at the winged faunus, as nice as care like that was during recovery it wouldn't save lives during the injury. The large woman's presence dispelled part of the crowd, disgusted by the appearance of a spider faunus, while it drew some judgmental stares away from the fallen lady in question. She however focused her attention exclusively on the patient and the obvious Syne student trying to treat her. (Hyght)

"The boy is right, it is best we get her seated. Please, allow me to be of assistance," And with that the large faunus threw her cape to the ground. Lowering herself onto it. Thorax in position to act as a bed, potentially using her human back to support the girl's head, "I do believe, as lovely as these cafe chairs are, they aren't quite the comfort a patient should receive so please if you would~ My back has been used many times as both a hospital bed and a therapist's couch. My name is Charlotte Monochrome and despite appearances I do not bite~ Now was she always this pale? Or is she running a fever? Does anyone know her well enough to confirm this? And could one of you please check her forehead temperature?"

The spider woman arced her human arm around, turning to the man in the P.E. shirt; "If required please feel free to apply this to the patient or ask for more, I can provide bandages and antitoxins as well if required~ You seem to know what you're doing."

Maeva

Maeva
Maeva could barely see, she could barely stand and she could barely talk. She was overwhelmed by a feeling of weakness and helplessness that she had never felt before. She was so in a bad shape all of a sudden that she hadn't realized neither that the faunus that helped her stand right before was now holding her and that a small crowd of people had gathered to see what was going on. Unfortunately, in her current state she couldn't make up anything that was said by anybody but the faunus who was holding her because of the current proximity, and couldn't tell what was happening either. She felt as if she was in a massive void and that she was being slowly pulled deeper into it, for never being able to get out if she reached the end of it.

Her heart started to grow more and more heavy, she was also gasping for air, rendering her breathing difficult and all oh her muscles became weak and she couldn't couldn't hold herself at this point and just went limp. Her temperature was rising at an alarming rate and her pale skin started to have a hue closer to red as time went by. The abyss around her started to grow thicker, shrouding everything that was happening around in this black curtain and completely negating all her sense. Maeva was now completely alone, in a world devoid of everything. Time, light, life, nothing was no more, only one little mouse left alone to her fate in the dark. Maeva was silently sobbing at this point...

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross
Azazel looked up as he heard a voice talking to him, telling him to calm down. The man who had spoken was only a few inches taller than himself with short black hair and glasses. Azazel realised then that he may have overreacted in panic. "You're right. Sorry, I panicked. Its just... this girl, she reminds me of my little sis. I tend to get a bit overprotective.". Looking at the boy's clothes, he noticed he was wearing the standard issue Syne Academy P.E. clothes, "Who are you anyway? I haven't seen you around school before.".

His questioning would have continued had he not noticed another person approaching, a woman this time. He was surprised however, when the woman threw off her cloak to reveal her entire lower half to be that of a spider. As she spoke, requesting that the girl be placed on her thorax. Not entirely trusting the woman but seeing he had no real alternatives, Azazel carefully picked up the girl and laid he along the Arachnid's back. "Please, if you can help her please do.". He spoke worriedly, hoping the girl would be alright.

Briefly forgetting his worry, he turned back to the dog Faunus. "Now, we're gonna have a little chat about what the hell happened here...". The Birdman spoke with a glare.

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf looked over to the man that seemed to take charge of the situation as well as making sure the crowd started to disperse, noticing he was being looked over Ralf let out a small sigh as he was getting tired of being displayed as the bad guy in this scenario. Ralf let out a sigh of release as he was told that the first aid kit wouldn't be needed so he quietly slumped down onto the chair he had been using seemingly slightly out of breath due to the situation. A few moments later he heard a female voice behind him seemingly agreeing with the man that had presented himself as Hyght, looking over her frame and then noticing her spider half Ralf simply bowed his head towards her before turning his sight of Maeva before shaking his head lightly.

Looking slightly confused as she lower herself onto a piece of cloth his confusion turned to interest as she explained her intentions and Ralf couldn't help but be impressed with how calmly and professionally she was handling the situation. When he was confident that Hyght and Charlotte had the situation under control he returned his gaze towards the sky as he was feeling drained due to the sudden change in events and couldn't help but feel a little guilty even though he knew that he had done nothing wrong.

His momentary rest was soon interrupted when he heard Azazel speak to him once more and when he looked over towards him he noticed the glare in his eyes, Ralf had just had about enough of this guys attitude towards him. As if on instinct Ralf let out a growl loud enough to be heard by the people around him and also some of the dissipated crowd, his eyes also seemed to take on a more feral look as he stood up and looked at Azazel in anger. "Now you listen very well, I have done nothing wrong and the sooner you get that through your thick skull the better. I have had just about enough of your accusations towards me." Ralf just seemed to get angrier as he spoke clearly there was something underneath that was adding fuel to the fire with his anger. "So either you stop this holier than thou bulls**t towards me or you are going to make me do something we both will regret!"

Ralf then slowly sat down again and grabbed one of the remaining soda cans before opening it and emptying it's content within a few moments.

"Hey Charlotte and Hyght, if you need anything just let me know." with that Ralf took a few steps away so as to get control over his building anger before he did something he would truly regret.

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
Surprise at the appearance of the spider faunus might have been Hyght's original reaction. Or it would have been if not for having seen her around campus. Hyght had frequented the library and spent many hours among its labyrinthine innards doing all he could to learn about the world he had put himself into. He was a baker after all not a fighter. So in an effort to "change his stripes"  as the saying went, he read book after book on the history of Remnant with the Grimm and the wars that he had learned about in school. The stories and first hand accounts that were held inside the library were far more informative than any of his history classes combined.

In was in this area that he had first seen her. To Hyght's shame he was shocked and had found himself on the floor of the library, his chair over turned in his momentary surprise. The spider-woman hadn't stopped when she noticed his presence, she only gave him a brief smile(one that made Hyght feel even more ashamed of his reaction) and continued on her way. Since then he had seen her in various places around campus and Bellmuse, though they had never spoken. He had always entertained the idea of apologizing for the way he reacted but never worked up the courage to do so.

However, here she was again and even now he thought about apologizing. Later. Hyght thought, filing the want away until the current matter was dealt with.

The woman with spider features introduced herself and offered her assistance. When she appeared this time, Hyght had no adverse reaction to her appearance and though that was expected now, the ping of shame he felt before reared its head once more. Her name was Charlotte Monochrome, which the baker found interesting as the definition of her last name seemed to fit, he noted, with the color of the fur on her legs and spider-like body. Charlotte addressed Hyght and offered a bundle of what looked to be white threads of some kind, though their slight sheen made Hyght wonder what they were made from. With a nod he accepted the bundle and found the touch to be similar to webbing, if less adhesive to his skin.

This is webbing. He thought excitedly. This is actual webbing! Did she make this? If so did it come from her spinneret or did she somehow use it with her mouth like from the old, super cheesy movies theaters used to play back during the wars? Hyght had momentarily lost himself as he looked over the webbing but the growl from the largely muscled man brought him back to reality. "Ah! Right, sorry. So is this supposed to operate as a bandage or something else?" He asked as he noted it had a more cloth like appearance.

Hyght took the webbing into his off hand and used his left to check the young woman's pulse. After a minute he explained she was below the normal and after a moment more, she did have a fever. "I haven't met her before and I'd guess the guy with purple hair didn't know her from before either." He made a shrugging gesture over to the other two young men. "Though I can't say for the other since I was over by the bakery on the corner." After a breath Hyght looked at the young woman with blue hair and noticed the trail of tears on her cheek. "Miss?" He placed his hand gingerly on her shoulder. "Miss, are you okay?" Hyght glanced at Charlotte and nodded to the girl on her back and made a line from his eye down his cheek. If the girl could hear him he didn't want to possibly make her feel worse by revealing to everyone that she was crying.

"Hey, Charlotte. Are you able to walk with her on your back?" He asked. "I think getting her out of the sun might help."

Charlotte Monochrome

Charlotte Monochrome
"Of course~ And I do believe a change of scenery is in order. If you two men wish to fight then please; Don't do it within earshot of her. You'll only make matters worse. The situation was dire enough as it is, you two focusing on your conflict rather than answering my questions was the last straw. For all we know she grew this pale all of a sudden when in actuality this could be a relative norm for her skin tone. If you two can cool off then you can certainly come, if you cannot then I implore you to stay here and settle your differences~" Charlotte informed the two men, cutting through their boasts of bravado in order to bring focus totally to the girl, "Ah, that is a cool compress. Meant to chill her forehead. I just dipped it in the fountain, I could most certainly make more if it's required~ I can of course move her, an advantageous position would be the far side of the fountain. Easy access to water and the sun shouldn't bother us for a few more hours. Do follow me~ Oh, and grab my robe if you could~"

Charlotte arched her human body backward, having frequently practiced her upper body was close to that of a gymnast's. Capable of ridiculous twists and turns as it was required for treating a patient on her back. Nigh see-thorough aura cloaked her hands as she gently pressed down on the girl's shoulders. Quickly a web began to coat them, pinning the girl not to the point of trapping her but that at which she wouldn't fall from the spider faunus back.

With that said she began to scuttle off, the bulk was something she was used to carrying even if it resulted in burning more calories than she would like to today. Once on the other side of the fountain the spider faunus settled, with a flick of the wrist the wrappings on the girl's shoulders were released. She was in the cool. With that done Charlotte once more arched around to the girl, trying to get a better look at her. She quickly formed a bauble out of thread, closer to rope than the stickiness of spider's web, and used it to keep the girl's beautiful blue hair up and out of the way in a ponytail. Would help to keep her cool rather than having it all bunched up around her face She then gently removed the tears from the corners of her eyes.

"Sit tight deary~ I've dealt with far worse than this before." With that Charlotte twisted her body back around, turning to face the other medic as they approached; "Do what you think is best~ If you need my help simply say~ I have many years of medical experience, though it is predominantly with wounds rather than sickness~"

Maeva

Maeva
She was talked about, she was moved, but none of this appeared to Maeva as she was still prisoner of the abyss she was in. It wasn't in the least clear why or how all this happened, and if even it was possible for her to get back out. At this point she felt like calling for help, for anyone to come and get her out of there, but when she opened her mouth, only a gasp came out, and this was of course in her illusory darkness and no one would even have a clue. The girl was cut off from the reality in this void that she was seeing. "Is this caused by my current health or something?" did she thought to herself "What caused this? How do I get out? Please I wanna go... I wanna go home... anyone please... don't leave me alone..."

After a short while that seemed like hours to her, Maeva began to feel a slight cold breeze caressing her face. It was surprising how a cold wind could bring warmth to one's soul, as she felt less oppressed all of a sudden, but the thick curtain of darkness was still around. That's when she thought hearing a voice in the distance. "...ti... eary..." is all that she could manage to make out, but it seemed to be just enough as her sobbing stopped as she waited with her ears trying to get any other faint sound she would be able to catch.

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross

Turning his attention away from the dog Faunus, Azazel looked towards the spider woman, "I am sorry. I let my emotion's get the better of me. To answer your questions, no I don't really know her that well but in the time I've spent with her so far her skin wasn't nearly as pale as it is right now.", Azazel paused as he felt the mousey girls forehead, "She's also burning up pretty badly" He turned to the only human present as he spoke, "Yes I think that's a good idea, shade will definitely help.", he said. "In fact allow me to help, I think I may have an idea.". With that statement Azazel spread his left wing open and used it to block the sun from the girls body. "Does this work?", he asked the two obvious medics, hoping to be of some assistance. At this point, Azazel had completely forgotten about the dog Faunus's existance.

Mood: Aloof
Condition: Healthy
Health = 130
Aura = 170

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf looked over at Charlotte and Hyght before casting a glance at Maeva, clearly still mad he let out a heavy sigh. "Well it looks like you lot got her, doubt I can cool down after this." Ralf then started to walk away and waved back towards the group "Take care you lot, I am going to go and cool down somewhere else." with that said he continued to walk away from the group while still feeling slightly guilty for the current situation, well if push came to shove at least he wouldn't be that hard to find.

As he lost sight of the group Ralf chuckled lightly before shaking his head "Well Ralf, you really managed to destroy this fun day for a bunch of people, great just bloody great." Ralf was not happy in the slightest but figured that if he where to have been around Azazel any longer than what he had been he might just have knocked him out and from the rage he was still feeling Ralf was sure that leaving had been the wisest choice.

(OOC: Ralf has left the building! oh and the thread.)

Charlotte Monochrome

Charlotte Monochrome
"It might have been... but as you will notice, we are already in the shade of this fountain." The imposing statue of a hunter and a huntress, standing atop a bested deathstalker was providing ample shade for the girl. The water shooting from the Deathstalker's large claws spewing water out into the basin. She did ponder for a moment, "If you could however flap your wings gently as a fan, I think that would be of more use to her right now~ Thank you Deary. Not to rough though, a sudden drop in temperature may only serve to worsen her condition~"

The second medic seemed to be taking slightly longer than Charlotte had anticipated. Perhaps he was retrieving some medicine or an additional doctor? The large spider girl clasped her hands together. Quickly stretching out threads to form an additional cloth. She dunked and rung it into the fountain beside her before bending around properly to the girl. Gently shifting her abdomen to get a better view. Fortunately there was no sign of new tears. The spider faunus gently dabbed the moist cloth around the pretty girl's face, before folding it up and placing it on her forehead. She placed a hand gently at the girl's throat, taking her pulse. It was perhaps a little less dire than she had anticipated, though her initial shock of falling may finally have worn off.

She gently hummed to the girl, a song her adopted mother once did on those rough nights, gently massaging her shoulders before opening her mouth.

"You may be unaware of this, but spider silk is actually quite high in protein. With that in mind, do not try to stop me for what I'm about to do~" She told the boy, closing her right palm as she caressed the girl's throat with her left. In a moment a small pill shaped ball had formed in the left hand, about half an inch in length and a quarter one in length.

It was gently placed on the faunus girl's tongue before closing her mouth and continuing the light neck massage, attempting to coax her into swallowing. She finally stopped her humming, instead opting to gently talk to her patient, "You're doing really well dear~ Don't you worry. I'm here for your safety, it's alright~ Do you think you can open your eyes yet?~ Maybe even speak something?~ It'd make me happy if you could~"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum