You are not connected. Please login or register

New here, Dust and Scythe question, as well as getting to understand the system better...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Xavier

Xavier
Hey there, I've been browsing, and I saw that the number of Scythe users is limited to three. Not only does that feel really low considering the inflow of people you could get, I have a feeling they are all taken up already. I'd like to know if that is true.

Second, I see that there is no Lightning Dust available. That would be my desired choice. I feel like it would be considered T2, would that be right?

Lastly, it feels like this is a HP-based system. Attacks do so much damage, and avoiding getting hit is slim-to-none. Am I wrong? Is this a free, online roleplay site?

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Hello, Welcome to RWBYRPG~

To answer your questions:

Yes, the scythe is limited to three, and the reason it it so low is because of the way they expressed that scythe users are so rare in the cannon of the show that this site is based on. Also, most of the people who join are not interested in wielding a scythe it would seem, so you are actually incorrect as the scythe cap has yet to be reached. You can definitely still get one if you would like.

There actually IS Lightning dust available, and it would be T2. The list that are on the rules are merely examples, and the real list is in the Dust Shop in the Marketplace. If there is an element missing or should be added, let me know. :3 You can start with Wind dust, as that is the prerequisite for Lightning.

Avoiding getting hit can be easy or hard, depending on the roleplay skill of both parties of a battle. USUALLY, it's not too hard. As long as a dodge is justified, it is very possible and happens all the time in these types of sites.

And yes, this site is free in every way. ;)

Hope this answers your questions~

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum