You are not connected. Please login or register

Tournament Thingie

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tournament Thingie Empty Tournament Thingie Sun May 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
I was wondering where we asked for permission to join this event, or if we just make an account and it was sorted from that site? I'm really kind of confused on that bit... so I'd appreciate a bit of elaboration on the subject, someone... anyone!

2Tournament Thingie Empty Re: Tournament Thingie Sun May 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
The event was organised in conjunction with Red like Roses.
We contacted the staff of the other site and proposed the cross-site tournament event, to which they accepted. The whole thing was organised with them.

Since it is something separate from both site's canon and to not have to bring a bunch of people temporarily on either site, a separate forum was created to host the tournament.

I hope this answers your questions ^^

3Tournament Thingie Empty Re: Tournament Thingie Sun May 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
Well... not exactly. I understood what the tournament was... I'm just really curious.
I wanted to know what one has to do to be allowed to participate, is there a minimum time that you have to be a member? Minimum post number... so on.

4Tournament Thingie Empty Re: Tournament Thingie Sun May 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
Oh wow, sorry, I completely misread your question, I thought you were concerned about the tourney organisation wondering if we were asked permission to be included in the tournament or if we were added on the other site. Now that I read again, I don't even know how I misread that, it was pretty clear Oo.

Anyway, you join the tourney in this thread here : All Aboard to Amity!
The thread is In Character but remember that this isn't canon.

Once you did, you can sign up on the other website.
Even if you don't join as participent, you can still sign up on it as there will be some spectator threads to allow people from both sites to interract and comment on the fight ICly.

Sorry again, I hope I got it this time XD

5Tournament Thingie Empty Re: Tournament Thingie Sun May 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
XD that's quite alright, I misread quite often.
That is exactly what I was wondering, it answered my question perfectly, thank you!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum