You are not connected. Please login or register

Sitting in the Courtyard (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Tue May 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack was happy to finally see the Syne academy grounds. He wanted to just take some of it in. He sat down in the courtyard on a bench. Sort of people watching, checking out other people's weapons and studying his fellow comrades. He continued to watch, he noticed that everyone sort of had a group or at least some other person to be with, it was a little discouraging but he couldn't get down on himself too hard, he wasn't with a team and right now he was alone. But all things come with time. He put his bag down at his feet. He had already cleaned and checked his sniper a few times today so there wasn't much need in cleaning it again. He sighed as his people watching started to get dull as he saw the other students flash their fancy weapons and stroking their ego's. He hoped this school had more to offer then just that. He sighed again as he sat and waited. Not sure what for but he didn't have much else to do at the time.

2Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Tue May 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Sonata

Sonata
It was a fair day outside, and just as the man called Jack had observed, many were outside showing off their favorite toys or bragging about what they’d done to get into the academy. The grey-haired girl with her nose in her book didn’t seem to care about any of that. She was off for a walk today, her usual literature in tow. She didn’t seem to see anyone around her, but the fact that she easily dodged out of the way of someone’s careless weapon swing without ever looking up said otherwise.

Sonata stopped by the lone man. She wasn’t normally given to being the one to talk to another person, but today was apparently one of those days. She lowered the book from her face as she pushed her glasses back up her nose. “It seems a waste,” she told him in an even tone, her face expressionless. “The way they try to impress each other, when it doesn’t matter what others think. It only matters if they can do what they came here to learn.” She sat down next to Jack on the bench, staring at the other students as if she were studying them. Sonata wasn’t a people person, but she did enjoy people watching. It told her a lot about her fellow students.

3Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack looked over at the girl who now sat next to him. She liked how she was calm and different then most of the other students. "Only matters if they can apply what they learn here into the field. The name is Jack nice to meet you." He said very calmly. He quickly scanned her. She seemed smart, based off the book and she clearly had a calm aura about her. "Then again a little competition amongst the masses isn't all bad at least they all strive to be stronger or better." He smiled. "at least they are all to distracted to bother us hmm?" he said with a light laugh. As a Faunus is was nice not being watched or bothered by others. It was fun to be on the other side of the fence for once. He slumped down on the bench trying to get more comfortable. He let out a audible sigh and grunt as he did so. For now he was comfy again.

a light breeze was in the air it was relaxing he looked up at the sky instead of watching his peers. "So...What are you reading there?" He asked politely. He was always curious of books. More so because he lacked great reading skills but, he always found them sort of interesting, along with the types of people who enjoyed them.

4Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Tue May 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Sonata nodded her agreement to what Jack was saying, both about healthy competition and the students’ ability to apply it. She especially agreed with the not being bothered part. She was perfectly content to read her books and have minimal human interaction on normal occasions. She wasn’t honestly sure why she’d decided to talk to this faunus man, but she had. Jack slumped into the bench with a sigh before deciding to ask what Sonata was reading. “It’s about a knight who fought grimm and saved a princess,” she explained rather than just mentioning the title. “It's not the most original story, but it's still good. I’ve read it a few times.” The book went back up to her face. Obviously she didn’t mind reading it again.

A moment passed before she gave him a sidelong glance. She could pay attention to the book and him at the same time, after all. She closed the book and handed it to him to see. “Here,” she told him. Sonata had an air about her that made her feel aloof yet nonjudgmental, like her mind was rarely completely on what was going on in front of her, or at least whatever it was didn’t fully concern her like it did others. “I’m Sonata, by the way,” she told Jack. “Sonata Elswere. You can call me whatever you’d like."

5Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Wed May 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
He looked at the book. It seemed interesting based off the illustration on the front of it. He sort of wanted to read it but, it already took him ages to just read his study material he rather not add more books onto his plate if he could. He put the book back down in between the two of them. "Sonata is a nice name...ugh so what else do you like besides books?" He asked trying to spark some conversation. He didn't know what to say to her really. "I have to admit I'm not the greatest reader. I just don't like books...they are more of a chore then for enjoyment." his ears dropped. He didn't like it, it still bothered him and he always seemed to find the intellectuals out of his peers for some reason. Oh well better then finding the rude brutes. He figured it was best not to complain about it.

6Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Thu May 29, 2014 2:20 am

Sonata

Sonata
Sonata took the book back, opening it and flipping back to her page. She could easily read and pay attention to Jack at the same time. “I believe this is the part where most give their name as well,” she reminded Jack as she flipped the page. “However, there is no shame in having different preferences than me. We are different people, after all.”

Sonata dropped the book to her lap for the moment, taking off her glasses and putting them in her jacket pocket, looking at him with her almost emotionless brown eyes for a short moment before giving him the smallest of grins. “We’re both here to be hunters, unless I miss my guess. It gives us common ground despite personality differences.” Sonata didn’t even address any possibility of being smarter, whether she was or not. She didn’t particularly care whether she was, or if he was just some kind of genius in other areas. Time would tell, if she kept seeing him around Syne.

Finally, the human girl looked back at the people in front of them, still doing what they’d been doing since before the two of them had crossed paths. “I enjoy weapons, but specialize in the use of dust,” she told him, revealing a little bit about herself. They were both hunters, and she might as well attempt to make conversation over that fact, since her companion so obviously wanted to say something but didn’t seem to know how.

7Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Thu May 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack smiled when Sonata began to talk about hunter stuff, without a second thought he grabbed his rifle from his bag and it unfolded. "I'm all about the weapons. It's fun to modify and rework and redesign things. Everything can always be made better." He forgot to give his last name. Although he didn't find it important he forgot Humans were more used to using names and titles. "Jack Stroud sorry about that...umm I like dust, It's just something I've never had a good chance at getting used to know...so I use this. As a hunter I should probably get more familiar with Dust as a whole." He admitted.

He felt kind of silly, a minute ago he watched his peers and criticized them for stroking their ego's even though he was basically doing the same. "I ugh...I really like my rifle, Its not super fancy but I made it and re-modified it myself, it's means a lot to me." He said as he looked down at the ground. "So what weapon do you have?" He asked as he looked over to her. He was curious, he didn't care about what the weapon was per-say, but the weapon one chooses tells you a lot about someone's character. It always did excite him. Sometimes he saw different and cool designs from people from different area's. He was acting more peppy then shy now. Then again his Sniper pulled out a different side of him.

8Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Thu May 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Sonata eyed Jack's weapon, seeming neither impressed nor unimpressed when Jack showed it off. She wasn't prone to showing great amounts of emotion, after all. He told her how he was proud of it, and how he enjoyed customizing weapons and especially enjoyed his rifle. He also admitted how he didn't know a lot about Dust, but he ended with asking her about her own weapon. Every hunter and huntress had a weapon after all, right?

A slight grin crossed her lips again as she brushed her bangs aside and raised her right hand. With a flick of her wrist, an ornate katar with blue energy lines running near the edges popped out of the top of her gauntlet glove, and she twisted her wrist to show it off. "My weapon is a bit more close-quarters. I already have plenty of abilities at my disposal that gives me adequate ranged abilities anyway," she explained to him.

9Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Thu May 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack smiled brightly as he quickly examined her weapon. "I'm a little surprised, I wouldn't think you to be someone who would get so close to an enemy." he was a little confused, normally people with close melee weapons were more energetic. This girl was interesting. To say the least. "I'm not too strong on the close quarters. Then again I usually try to get the jump on my opponents." He felt a little weak, it seemed like Sonata was quite more well rounded then he was. She was dangerous up close and good with dust for more ranged abilities. Then again I guess that's why he was at a school in the first place.

He wondered if most of the other students were a close match to her, he somewhat doubted that on the fact that she seems to spend more time mastering her skills then the rest of his peers but still the thought of being the weak link somewhat scared him. He had never considered that since he hadn't gone to traditional schools how different his classmates would be. He knew he would have to redesign his sniper again. Maybe lighter materials or attaching some melee weapon. Before he let his mind wander off on new designs he spoke up again. "So umm do you want to go somewhere or do something. I'm kind of getting bored of watching the same people." he asked trying to keep his voice down so his peers didn't hear his comment. He couldn't imagine too many people liked being watched.

10Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Fri May 30, 2014 1:23 am

Sonata

Sonata
On the contrary, Sonata would have argued that the people here wanted to be watched. They were showing off their abilities and weapons to whomever would pay attention, after all. She, of course, couldn’t read Jack’s mind though, so she said nothing about it. Jack told Sonata that he wouldn’t have expected her to be willing to get so up close to her enemies. She might have shrugged if she were just a little bit more animated. Instead she elected for making a slight amused noise. “Be prepared for any situation, even the ones you don't specialize in,” she told him in answer. She preferred to stay at range, but she would do whatever was the smartest thing to do at the time. “Then you’re less likely to get yourself hurt or killed by grimm.”

Jack asked quietly if she wanted to go somewhere or do something. Sonata hadn’t actually planned on randomly hanging out with someone, truth be told. She had just stopped at the bench and decided to talk to the man already sitting at it. Still, she supposed it wouldn’t hurt. Sonata made sure her book was in her backpack and her glasses were back on her face so they wouldn’t get hurt before she got up, holding her bag to her chest for the moment. “I suppose if you have something in mind,” she told him without making any suggestions of her own.

11Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack knew that Sonata was right about strengthening his weaknesses. He figured he would have to re-modify his fighting style and his weapon to be more appropriately equipped for combat. "I don't really have a place in mind but we could either walk around the campus or go somewhere more private." He said. As he looked away, shying away due to his comment. He wasn't particularity used to these kinds of situations normally people didn't talk to him like she did. He wanted to hang with her just not around all the other students he didn't like attention...or their showboating. "It's up to you really." He said as he found the confidence again to look at her. He moved his bag onto the bench. He collapsed his Sniper back down into its smaller form. He put it onto his back then threw his bag over top of it. "So what do you want to do Sonata?" He asked again as he sat on the edge of the bench to make room for his bag behind him.

12Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am

Sonata

Sonata
When Jack suggested that the two of them go somewhere private, the first thought through Sonata’s mind was the obvious one: ‘That was oddly worded. Did he mean that? He’s not flirting with a human is he? It doesn’t matter, I suppose. I can handle myself.’ Her face registered none of it, however, with Sonata remaining as cool and calm as she ever had so far. She nodded, adjusting her jacket as she looked over at Jack, searching his face. “That is fine,” she told him with a nod. “As for what I want to do, I am afraid I’m not very accustomed to doing things with others, as might be obvious to you. I’d just as soon sit and read while we talk; don’t worry, I can multitask quite well, actually.” With that, Sonata opened up her bag again, this time pulling out what appeared to be a lemon-flavored energy drink and taking a sip. Closer inspection did show that she looked tired, perhaps from staying up too late studying?

13Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:52 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack sighed "Oh ok." He said, he went back to looking around at some of the other students. Still trying to keep his head down, not wanting to draw attention. He didn't know what to do, Sonata was different then most of the humans he met. generally always wanting to do something then to delve into books. No matter he can't force people to do what he want's just because he didn't like being in over crowded area's. He put his bag beside him again. He searched through his bag for a moment before taking out a sketch pad and a pencil. He started to draw a more close quarters format for his Sniper. He started on his schematic He occasionally looked over at Sonata who hadn't moved or said a word before going back to his work. He looked around to make sure no one was watching for the most part he didn't see anyone who was particularly interested in what he was doing for now. He rather not show his designs with others.

14Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Sonata sat there as Jack began to draw in his book. She didn't ask what he was doing - artists rarely liked to show things off before they were done, and if they wished to, they would show their audience when they were finished. Sonata could be patient, and she wouldn't be too upset if he didn't offer at all, though she would admit to being curious if asked. After a long moment of reading quietly, she looked over at Jack, a questioning look in her eye. "I did not say we couldn't do something, you know," she told him as she sat down the book. "I would be willing to actually find an activity to do if you were to name something." Why did she want to do something with him? Well, she supposed the answer was simple. As antisocial as she was, Sonata enjoyed helping people, and Jack currently seemed lonely. "Are there any activities you enjoy doing?"

15Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack sighed he didn't want to bored her with his life story but... "Well I don't really do much...I was a farmer and a hunter. My family sort of went their own ways...So I don't really have any activities that I like doing...mainly because I've never done them." He spoke calmly but there was a hint of sadness in his voice, yes he helped his family but right now he didn't have that all he has is a missing childhood and a flawed dream of being a true hunter. He felt bad about letting Sonata know most people liked to keep things to themselves especially with strangers he was worried he put her into an awkward spot. "I-I'm sorry you don't need to know that. I shouldn't put my troubles onto you..." He wanted to get up and leave but felt that would be rude. He felt a little lost and unsure of what he was doing. He was just sitting on a bench...now he was telling a stranger his life story. He didn't know what was wrong with him. His ears dropped. He kept his head down. "Sorry." he said looking away from her.

16Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Sonata let out another sigh, placing her book in her bag. Her brown eyes looked him over, a hint of sympathy on her face for a moment rather than the emotionless look she'd been giving before. "We're allies, even though we barely know one another," she reminded Jack as she leaned forward, turning her gaze to all of the others bonding over their supposed prowess and 'amazing' weapons. "That means we're there when something is needed, does it not? Keeping that only to the battlefield risks much more than hurt feelings. You can tell me what you'd like." Sonata gave him a small, amused grin. "And in the meantime, perhaps we can wander and find something that looks fun, since we are so deficient in social passtimes."

17Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack looked over at Sonata. At first he wasn't sure what to say to her. "A walk sounds nice." He said quietly. He grabbed his things and offered a hand to Sonata if she wanted it. He somewhat doubted it she was a strong individual but it seemed like something Humans would normally do for one another. So...why are you trying to become a huntress?" he asked, shyly after opening up randomly. His ears perked up again. He felt a little better just based on the fact that was going for a walk instead of sitting around. He figured small talk would help them both maybe grow to be a little more open. "I've never really had friends outside family....let alone a human." he said sounding a little more mean then he intended. "I didn't mean it like that...Sorry." He cursed inside his head. He just kept feeling like a idiot. He took a deep breath trying to centre his mind. He didn't know why he was everywhere today.[/color][/color]

OOC: Im so sorry for the late posting just been busy with work recently. Ill make more of an effort to post more frequently.

18Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Sonata didn't take Jack's hand, though it was because when she grabbed her things her hands were full. She nodded her appreciation, however. As rude as she might seem when she has her nose in a book and won't put it down, she actually did pay attention to people and appreciate their efforts at least to an extent. Jack explained that he had never had friends before outside of his family, let alone a human one. He quickly backtracked and said that he didn't mean that in the way the tone had suggested, and Sonata only allowed herself a slight grin as she faced forward. "I don't really make friends, for the most part." she told him with a shrug. "I am not opposed to having them, however I am perfectly content to be away from people and reading my books, whether they are fiction or stuff for class." She ran her hand through her short, silver hair, letting out a sigh as she turned her brown eyes to look at Jack. "Even with inexperience and the racial bias that others enforce between us, you aren't an idiot or a fool from what I can tell when talking to you, Jack. There is no need to be embarrassed because of a few less than eloquent words. There are far worse things to worry about than talking to a human girl you have no experience with."

19Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack smiled she did make him feel better about things that he felt he lacked or was especially weak in. He looked at her eyes. He was amazed it was the first time that he really gotten a good look at her considering a book was usually in her face. He blushed a bit, she was very pretty. It caught him off guard slightly. "I haven't really walked around the school too much it would hurt to get more familiar with it." He said trying to set up their next activity. "Well I've had bad experiences with others when they learn I'm not book smart... That's all." generally that was the subject of any bullying that came his way, Jack was tough but he still hated it. "Umm maybe you should put that book down from time to time...you have a very beautiful face...." he said looking away hiding his bit of red on his face. This girl did weird things to him somehow he didn't quite get it.

20Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Sonata

Sonata
Sonata didn't mind walking around the school. She was pretty much the definition of a nerd as far as she could tell, but she was also a huntress, and as a huntress she needed the exercise anyway. It was hard to tell under her jacket, but she was in decent shape, though not as good as some hunters and huntresses. She nodded in agreement as Jack opened up and admitted to people giving him a hard time for not being 'book smart.' Sonata simply shrugged, replying "That's what we go to an academy for, right? To gain the knowledge and skills we lack for the job we want to do? Besides, some of us could use people with more physical talent to compliment them," she said, indirectly admitting she was rather smart.

That was when her train of thought was completely derailed. At first she thought she was being lectured for her reading habits, but then he turned it into a compliment on her appearance, prompting her to blush deep red and look away. People didn't really flirt with the quiet nerd in the corner of the room... so this was pretty new... "Uh... thanks..." she said, her tone no longer even and instead a strange mix of flattered and unsure what to say next.

21Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Sonata was right about the fact that the only reason any of them were here was for training. Either way he still felt 'behind' as apposed to the others. But who knows, that might change besides in the field he was pretty good at fighting in the field. After he complimented her he noticed her looking away. Being still somewhat unfamiliar with humans he wasn't sure if he offended her. "Sorry...I didn't mean to make you uneasy...My family used to throw out compliments to others all the time...I was never sure if it was because they were friendly or because we were Faunus." He was quiet for another moment before talking again. He hoped he wouldn't make the rest of the day awkward for Sonata. "Parents always said its better to reinforce people then bring them down." He continued walking taking note of the things around him, this place was still uneasy to him. He watched and surveyed others as the two of them walked along.

Jack smiled and tried to make her feel better. "Well I doubt you need some more physical work. You are smart, that means you know the balance between physical and mentally strong. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the more capable students here." Sonata seemed nice. But he wondered if she was so quiet because no one really got to know her. She never had a reason to be open. He found himself walking a little more casually finding the area to be a little more relaxing now that he was talking with someone else. He wasn't keeping his head down and himself out of the way as he normally would.

22Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 am

Sonata

Sonata
Sonata shook her head, the blush on her face still barely visible. She was flattered by the compliment, after all, and not used to hearing it since she didn't really talk to people. It was actually a little bit disappointing, strangely enough to her, when he claimed the compliments were a common thing. "You didn't make me uneasy, it's okay," she told him, her voice even despite the slight disappointment she felt. She wasn't even sure why she cared. "Your parents sound like smart people," she told Jack honestly.

What she didn't agree with was his assessment on her needing more work on her physical skills. "I'm far more deficient with physical skills than mental skills," she admitted. "My aura allows me to attack from range even without dust, so most of my fighting skills are based on range. Still, I am working on making that difference less noticeable. I am in far better shape than I was before I came here, however. I try and exercise every day."

23Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:45 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack smiled when Sonata admitted to him that she was fine and he wasn't making things awkward. But the comment about his parents made his heart drop for a moment. He thought about them. But quickly returned to the conversation. Jack looked over at Sonata. "You seem perfectly fit to me. Well more fit then most humans were anyhow." He said with a chuckle, he liked her aura it was different then most it seemed. "Quite interesting. I don't know many people that can do that. Makes you quite special." He was starting to get much more relaxed and he enjoyed how conversation was getting quite easy with her. "Besides we aren't even in teams. I'm sure when we get partners they will probably be more skilled with close combat then us. Or I hope so, seems to make sense to me." He didn't think Sonata really needed more physical training but apparently she felt otherwise. Besides maybe this would give him a chance to work with her more. "Well I do some training in Finnek from time to time, if you wanted to do that I'd be more then willing to help." He smiled. Things were going much better then he initially thought. It seems humans weren't all bad...Just some of them aren't the greatest. He had to remember to keep his views more open.

24Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:05 am

Sonata

Sonata
“Training with you?” Sonata couldn’t tell after his compliment why he was so focused on her… but she supposed she wouldn’t complain. She could use some friends who weren’t the teachers anyway, she supposed… She considered for a moment before nodding her head. “I will take you up on that soon,” she told him matter-of-factly. "It could be fun. It’s not every day I have a proper training partner.” Jack may or may not have noticed it, but she always referred to him and other faunus as people, rather than their race, unless it was a very specific remark. She wouldn’t consider herself one of the better humans, per se, but she didn’t consider her relationship with faunus a matter of being tolerant or open-minded or anything like that. To her, some people had red hair, some people had black hair, and some people had cat ears. It was just how the world worked. Plus… after the compliment she found herself more curious about Jack as a person. She wasn’t used to compliments at all if they weren’t for her academic work.

25Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Empty Re: Sitting in the Courtyard (Open) Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack smiled. "I usually don't have a training partner so this will be new and fun." He was happy he felt like he successfully made a friend, and a human one at that. He didn't know why that seemed to be a bigger deal but maybe because of his past exposure with humans. Either way Sonata was smart and she could more then easily help him and if she felt like she needed more physical training he could easily assist her he felt like it was a good system. He was sort of lost after just wandering around but its not like he had anywhere to be at the moment so for now. "So Sonata...Do you have any family or friends...I lightly touched on mine but im curious about you." He asked hoping it wasn't a hard topic like his. He just wanted to know more about her. He wasn't exactly sure what to ask her it seemed like a safe bet.

OOC: IM so sorry. I couldn't get on to the forum it just left me in a loading screen for some reason.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum