You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparring Practice [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Sparring Practice [Private] Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Maestus

Maestus
It took a while for her to get there, but she was where she was told to meet her professor at. Maestus couldn't help but be a bit nervous. The last time she fought someone, they were almost killed from blood loss after she lost control in the fight. Walking in circles for a while, she waited for the professor to arrive. She never met him before, she was told to meet here by someone else, and she was worried about what kind of challenge he would put up for her. Speaking of, where was he? He was supposed to be here a while ago. If this guy chickened out of a sparring match without even telling her, she was going to have a problem. Well, she wouldn't have a problem, but he would and... yeah. She'd be angry. She sat down, clicking her claws together and waiting for her sparring partner.

2Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben walked through the forest to find his partner,wearing a red scarf that covers his neck and jaw. He wasn't wearing gloves today,settling with his hands in his pockets. He walked through all of the blue trees,shrubs,and bushes until he found his sparring partner. He pulled out his holocube and pulled up a page on Maestus. She had claws,extremely fast,and could go berserk. Ruben had a bad feeling about this. He heard that she almost killed someone in the courtyard,which was probably why some of his students were late. Ruben decided to man up and walked into the sight of Maestus."Hello Maestus,mind if I call you Mae?" Ruben began before realizing he was getting off-topic."Oh right,I am Professor Nuke at the academy,but outside of the school, You just call me Ruben,"Ruben said politely to Mae."I am an android just like you,"Ruben began as he pulled his hands out of his pockets and pulled of his scarf,letting it catch the wind and wrap around a tree."Now,let's spar,android on android!" Ruben said with excitement in his voice as he pulled out his circuit breaker,preparing to battle.

3Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Maestus

Maestus
"Only my friends can call me anything different from Maestus. And after this fight, I don't think you'll want to be friends with me."

She could already feel her fury boiling up inside of her. Mae? Seriously? Who the hell does this guy think he is? And couldn't somebody tougher fight her? This guy must have underestimated her, he looked like he was a weakling. Maestus extended her claws and began to walk towards him, staring him down while she did so. She was ready for whatever this guy could throw at her. Once she knew that she was prepared and angry enough, she let loose a war cry, her claws glowing a molten golden color, leaving behind a trail of the same color in the air. She wasn't sure if he was firing at her or not, but nothing seemed to matter to her anymore. She sprinted up to him, her face just a couple inches from his for just an instant. Now that she was right in front of him, she grabbed him by the shoulder, digging her claws into his back as she did so. Maestus then proceeded to thrust her claws into his other arm, staring him dead in the face.

"Are you afraid?"

SP: 90/100
HP: 200/200

Two attacks (You're welcome): 100 damage if hit. Not including def.

4Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben could already sense the anger burning inside her. Ruben let the android in is face,but only to trick her into attacking him. Ruben grabbed the androids arm before it can hit him,shaking his head as he did so."Lesson one,don't underestimate your opponents," Ruben said as he lifted the other android over his head,before slamming her down on the ground with a loud thud. He aimed his pistol at Maestus and fired a shot directly into the back of her head before backing off of her immediately to the edge of their "arena" and climbed up a tree."You need to learn to control your anger,losing control can cause the same accident that happened in the courtyard,"Ruben said before firing another shot at Maestus. Ruben climbed to the highest point in the tree,reloading the pistol as he did so."Let's try again to hit me,maybe this time you'll get lucky,"Ruben said jokingly.

Stats
Slam=5 damage if hit
Two Shots=40 damage if hit
Aura:240|HP:60

5Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Maestus

Maestus
Maestus didn't want to hurt this android too much just yet, so she let him catch the first swing of her claws.  After being told not to underestimate him, he tried to throw her down onto the ground.  This was the most pathetic attempt to knock her over that she'd ever seen.  He barely made her feet move.  This didn't stop him from shooting her twice, but she couldn't help but laugh at this weakling.  After audibly laughing in his face, she grabbed the android by the throat, holding him up into the air and grabbing his right leg with the other hand, her claws digging in.  "I'll ask again. Are you afraid?" She hooked her claws inside the professor's metal limb, pulling as hard as she could in an attempt to pull it apart.  Androids can be repaired, right?  This shouldn't be as big of a deal as the other girl.

SP: 80/100
HP: 190/200

Claw attack: 50 damage if hit.

6Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben grabbed his leg in pain. The android already seems to be getting extremely aggressive and battle only just begun. Ruben put one of his hands on the arm holding his leg and the other on his throat. H began to shock them with his semblance and dropped to the ground. He than climbed up a tree and aimed at the other android."I am not afraid. You may be powerful,but you get angry easily. You must control that anger if you want to fight the creatures of darkness. They sense negative emotions and really like to attack people with them," Ruben said as he fired another two shots at the android. He really needed the upper hand here. He has great protection against the attacks but what will they do against those claws. Ruben began to worry. He didn't have any idea how to stop the android. He might need to stay ranged if he wants to live.

Shock:20 damage of hit
2 shots:40 damage
No defense factored in
Aura:220|HP:30

7Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:05 am

Maestus

Maestus
Disapointed, Maestus stepped out of the way of both gunshots, as the other android aimed at her as he was talking, giving her plenty of time to predict where the bullets were going to go. If this guy didn't just shut up and fight, he was going to distract himself and give her a less exciting fight. Sick of her attacks being prevented by something else, she sprinted and slid against the ground, discreetly picking up a handful of dirt. Jumping up the tree, she came face to face with her professor for a moment before throwing the dirt in his eyes. She proceeded to grab the tree so she could pull herself into a pounce on the android. Maestus made sure she locked her legs around him so she could tear him apart without worrying about letting go. Her claws found their way straight into his chest. Thankfully, it seemed this fight wasn't going to last too long. "Not the best time for a lesson!"

SP: 70/100
HP: 170/200

Four attacks: 200 damage if hit.

8Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:08 am

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben dropped down from the branch he was standing on before Maestus could reach and decided to get serious. Ruben aimed at the other android with his semblance and began firing bolts like a busted generator. After he was finally done attacking, Ruben decided to try what Maestus tried and grabbed an armful of dirt and gravel and ran over to the other android. He than dumped all of the dirt and gravel over the android with the intent of blinding her or clogging any sensors. After that was done Ruben ran away from her and hid in some shrubbery. He needed to find the weakness of that android before he gets defeated. It might be a sparring match but he was tired of being beaten around. Ruben pulled out his pistol and reloaded it,trying to keep as quiet as he can. Ruben became dead silent,the only sounds coming from the wind,animals,and maybe Maestus.

Stats
2 shocks:40 damage if hit
Dirt and gravel:Might Blind
Aura:180|HP:30

9Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Maestus

Maestus
Maestus had to try her best not to laugh at what just occurred. After failing to throw dirt into the other android's eyes, that same android tried the exact same thing after shooting at her twice. Dodging the bullets was the easy part, but she couldn't dodge the dirt he threw at her. It would have worked if her body wasn't designed for situations like this, but the dirt and gravel just fell out of her vision and got stuck in some parts of her armor. What was really funny was watching the professor run away as he thought Maestus was blind, and hiding right after she saw him run right to his hiding spot. Not only did she see where he was hiding, but she heard the clicking of his gun reloading too. Using all of her strength, she sprinted over to where he was hiding at a ludicrous speed so he wouldn't be able to get up in time to dodge. Her claws sliced through the plants around her like they never existed in the first place, and found their way into her professor's body.

SP: 60/100
HP: 170/200

Four attacks: 200 damage if hit.

10Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben didn't have much time to react when Maestus chopped through the plants and into his chest. Ruben didn't have a chance to do anything but take the hit. He raised his hands up to at least keep the claws from cutting into his chest but they instead went into his hands. Ruben unloaded his semblance into her and pushed her back,making the claws go deeper into his hands. After ripping his hands away from his claws,all Ruben could say was,"You are extremely strong. I respect that. I guess I need better weapons,armor and probably get some dust. I need to leave and repair myself after all of this damage. Bye I guess." Ruben left with a limp because of his leg being stabbed and almost ripped off. He needs to look more into Maestus. She seems to be extremely powerful. If Ruben went all out at the beginning and had some dust the battle would have changed completely. Until then,he is going to have to learn how to blind people. And also stop bleeding.

11Sparring Practice [Private] Empty Re: Sparring Practice [Private] Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:03 am

Maestus

Maestus
Even if it wasn't too difficult of a fight, her professor did put in a decent amount of effort to fight back during this practice.  However, he was still barely in one piece as he tried to leave the forest, and Maestus wasn't sure he was going to make it back before he fell apart.  She ran to the limping android before he could get far enough for her to lose track of him.

"Hey, you uh... you don't look to good.  At all.  Lemme just uh..."

Before he could prevent her from doing so, she picked up the barely moving android and help him on her shoulder.  "I'll bring you back to the school, alright?  You did a pretty good job, so at least let me help you out a bit."  The last person Maestus fought, she left for someone else to deal with after leaving her in a near death state.  Needless to say, she felt just a bit guilty.  Helping out somebody else might even out her karma just a little.  "My major is tech, too.  I might be able to put you back together if you want."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum