You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Terra

Terra
Terra walked down the halls to her new dorm. She was really excited to see her new dorm partner. She hopes she doesn't get some insane person or a temper. She walked down to the door that held her room number. Room 125. She opened the door and found out that it was pitch black. How late is it? It has to be late for it to be this dark. Terra felt around for a light switch and after 5 minutes of searching and tripping she finally found it. She flicked it on and found a nice small dorm. Not too big but not too small. She looked around for her dorm partner. She must not be here yet. She went by one of the beds and set her stuff down. She sat down on the bed and took her shoes and jacket off. She set her head down in her hand and looked at the clock. It really was late.

2The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Maestus

Maestus
Although she would remember why later, a stranger walked into Maestus' dorm room and stumbled about like a moron for some time before setting her luggage down like she owned the place, and she didn't know why. What she also couldn't comprehend was how, even though the door blocked her from sight for a moment, the stranger didn't notice her after it was closed or after she set down her things. The fact that someone was rude enough to barge in without even knocking was annoying enough, but the fact that it was Maestus' territory made it even more so. Still, she did her best to keep cool, as one of the teachers has been trying to teach her, and talked to the person before trying to force her our of her home.

"Hey. You mind explaining who you are before... Nevermind. Who are you?"

3The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Terra

Terra
Terra turned around to face the other person in the room. She could only assume it was a female but she definitely knew it was an android. She must have missed her when it was so dark in the room."Sorry,I didn't notice you. I am Terra Seranus Nuke,the brother of Ruben Nuke and an academic major. I hope to make great friends with you. What is your name and do you have any other friends at this school," Terra said to the android. She took off her gloves and her bows as she did this."Are you a tech major,I heard they get good discounts on weapon and armor upgrades. Academic majors get more lien on these things called shadow missions. Sound weird but cool." She looked at the android and saw that she looks very intimidating. She must be a combat major or a dust major because she looks like she can destroy her in a second.

Last edited by Terra on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

4The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Maestus

Maestus
Relieved that this wasn't some intruder, but instead her new roommate, Maestus began to calm down.  How could she forget that this was happening today? For a moment, Maestus was surprised to hear that this girl was related to Ruben Nuke, the professor that she practically destroyed in a sparring match.  She wanted to say all of this to her, but would she? Probably.  Actually, yes. She would tell her now.  It'd be a pretty easy way to see exactly what to say and what not to say around this person, and it seemed important for this person to know how dangerous of a person Maestus is.

"My name is Maestus.  I haven't really made friends with anyone, I think.  I did meet your brother already.  Did he tell you about how I nearly tore him apart?" Taking a moment to let the words sink in, Maestus started talking again so the new person would know that she wasn't quite done yet.  "I'm a tech major.  And I didn't need you to explain to me what majors get what bonuses.  Oh, and if we fight, I hope you're more of a challenge than your brother.  I don't like being bored."

Content with her words, Maestus observed her new roommate carefully to see what her reaction would be.  What she said wasn't just a warning, but also an invitation.  Although she didn't want to hospitalize any more people, she did want to have a decent fight every once in a while.  "Oh. There's one more thing I forgot to tell you about.  I don't sleep or anything, and I don't really have a lot to do at night besides listening to music, so if you feel like I'm staring at you, it's not in a threatening way.  I'm just doing it because there isn't much else."  Now, it's time to see what kind of a temper this person had.  Maybe she had an attachment to her brother, or didn't like being warned of who not to mess with?  She would reveal it to Maestus soon.

5The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Terra

Terra
Terra let the words sink in. Maestus fought her brother? And almost tore him apart. Ruben needs to work on his training again."Ruben might not give you much of a fight but I surely can. I don't use a weapon but I can basically make weapons because of my semblance. I can make anything really,Ruben's is only a shadow of its former self because of him being made into an android instead of starting as one. He was getting soft because of teaching." Terra held out her hand and a blue flame appeared above it. After a few seconds the flame changed shape into a sword. She stuck the sword into a crack in the floorboards and made a shield with her semblance."My semblance is phantom projections. I can make anything with my mind. The only problem is it takes a lot of aura and willpower. It can be very tiring," Terra said while pulling the sword out of the ground and swinging it around a couple times,being careful to not hit Maestus.

6The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Maestus

Maestus
If Maestus had lips, they'd be curved into a smile right now. Maybe this person was more interesting that she appeared to be, and might be more of a challenge than her brother. "Well then." Maestus chuckled for a moment. "I feel like it'd be pretty fun to go outside and practice for a while. Sound good to you? Yeah, it does." After saying this, she grabbed Terra by the wrist and heaved her over her shoulders. She was a lot lighter than she first thought, but the fact that Maestus was a metal machine designed for exerting extreme force on basically anything in her way. Holding the girl over her shoulder, she walked out the door and down the hallway and got a bunch of weird looks from a bunch of passing students. "I feel like having a fight that I'm not worried about hurting someone too badly over and I want a real challenge, so let's head outside shall we?"

7The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Terra

Terra
Okay. Looks like this android wants a fight. Guess Terra is going to have to give her one. She was walked out to a more open area. Terra used her semblance and made a hand to free Terra out of the androids arms and landed on the ground with ease."So you want a fight huh? This might be fun. I need to train how to use my semblance without tiring myself out or passing out," Terra said while stretching. She pulled her shield out in front of her and raised the sword. She switched the sword to a spear instead and threw it high in the air, seeming to not come down after it was thrown up. She switched the shield to look like the the shields spartans used and threw it at Maestus Before charging after it and coating her hand in her energy. After the shield would either hit or miss Maestus,she would hit the android with all her might. She flipped back after she did it and made giant weights attach to the androids arms and legs. 500 lbs. should slow her down. This looks like it might be a tough fight.

Stats
Shield throw:20 damage if hit
Buffed punch:25 damage if hit
Weights:Debuffs Strength if hit
Aura:150|Hp:100

8The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Maestus

Maestus
"Oh, we're starting?" Maestus said as she swatted the shield towards the ground, not paying attention to the spear that would obviously be important later. "I thought I was going to say something like "3, 2, 1, go" or something like that."  As Terra began to charge Maestus, she activated her semblance, her claws digging into Terra's chest as the android took the punch to the face without even flinching.  As the girl jumped back, she seemed to be making something and, unsure of exactly how her semblance worked, Maestus jumped towards her as some weights of a ridiculous size appeared where she used to be standing.  

Maestus turned to Terra, her claws glowing that horrible dark golden light as she walked towards her at a slow pace.  "Hey! HEY! Don't put that on me!" She screamed, pointing at the weights.  Her anger was getting the best of her again.  She continued to sprint at the girl, swinging her claws at her like a panicked beast as she dove towards her roommate.

HP: 195/100 (Punch in face)

9The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Terra

Terra
Terra dove out of the waves out of the androids claws,some attacks being too close to call. She made the weights disappear and used her giant hand to grab the android and slam her to the ground. She made a barrier with her semblance and made some of her own claws to put on her hands."You are really strong. You could be a combat major. You will get some good money," Terra said. She charged at the android again and began swiping furiously with her phantom claws. She made the shield disappear and jumped over the android and ran. She took a combat stance similar to Mastus' and looked in the sky. The plan is close to done. Just a little more time. Terra got an idea."You wouldn't mind if I ask you something? What type of music do you like? Country,Pop,Rock,Metal,there are more than I can think of."

Stats
Slam:20 damage if hit
Claws:60 damage if hit
Aura:65|HP:60

10The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Maestus

Maestus
As Terra's claws delved into Maestus the first time, she caught the next two with her own hands, looking dead into the girl's eyes.  She held onto her wrists with a grip like a vice and pulled herself into a double kick directed at the faunus' stomach.  "Shut shut shut SHUT UP!"  She was far too gone to be any good in any sort of conversation anymore.  Whenever she gets like this, the only thing left in her mind is just a pure unstoppable rage. No more thoughts, no more caution and no more mercy.  She only let go of her opponent's arms to grab her by the shoulders, digging her claws in for a second time.

HP: 170/200

11The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Empty Re: The New Dorm Partner[Private-Valkyr] Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:29 pm

Terra

Terra
Terra made a barrier and pushed it outwards towards Maestus. Attempting to get her off of her. She fell on her hands and knees. She really is strong. It might be hard to control her rage but she is strong. Terra got up and moved her giant hand towards Maestus."That might be enough fighting for the day. My aura is broken and I am losing a lot of blood. We should head back to our dorm before we get in trouble. And I need to patch myself up before I pass out from losing too much blood." She began walking back towards the dorm with the android right behind her when she fell down and her hand dissipated."Well,at least I didn't pass out. I just can't move. This might be a problem. Um,can you by any chance carry me back to the dorm? I can't do that if I can't get up."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum