You are not connected. Please login or register

On the hunt [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On the hunt [Open] Empty On the hunt [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
It was, unfortunately, a nice and sunny day. No clouds could be seen in clear blue sky and Ezequiel didn't like that. It was too bright for him, so he decided to spend his day at the school library. He stepped it, the lighting being a little harsh even there. He walked toward the light switch and lowered the luminosity a little. The librarian looked at Eze as he did so and spoke. "Hello young man, could you put back the lighting the way it was. People are trying to read here." He walked toward her with a glim in his eyes and a sharp smile on his face. "Oh please Miss, I'm sure you could make an exception for me this once. I suffer from photo sensitivity and my head hurts a lot with all those lights..." He put a hand on hers. "...I hope you understand." The woman looked away, blushing as she was taken off guard by such interaction. She wasn't used to that... She only replied before continuing her work: "If someone complains about the lighting, I'll put it back the way it was." Eze thanked her with a bow before moving on.

He sat in a corner of the library with a book he took out of his pocket. As it's true that the lighting wasn't the best to read, living in the dark for as long as he did didn't bothered him at all and was able to read without any trouble. He decided that he'll read this book in the dark peace of this place.

2On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Meiko White

Meiko White
It was, unfortunately, a nice and sunny day. No clouds could be seen in clear blue sky And sadly Meiko had some school work to do. "Man this sucks!! It's a Lovely day today but i have to get some books and read lucky me." There was one thing she hated to do on nice days like this and that is having to do school work. "Come on Meiko just go to the library and do what you got to do and who knows it maybe fun." Meiko than smiled and headed to the library.

As she walked into the library the light were so low "Wow it's kind of dark in here." She than walked over to the librarian "Hello May i ask why the lights are so low i can't see what any of the books say." The librarian looked at Meiko "Oh sorry someone turned them down but i'll turn them back up." Meiko smiled "Cool thinks." As she started to look for some books the lights were back on all the way.

3On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya was bored and wanted to read a book. she saw a set of books a few years back that interested her, and decides to head out and find this book. She heads down to the local library. She spent about three hours looking around trying to find this book. Not having much luck she asks the librarian about it. The Librarian couldn't find the book in the listing page of there books, but mentions that there was another library that could have it. it was located in Snye Academy. Niraya thanks the Librarian before heading off to the school. she was surprised how big the school was. being home schooled she never got to see this campus. She got lost multiple times. this kinda frustrated her. which made her tail frizzle up. Someone was nice enough to stop and help her. She thanked them and headed off to the library. once there she stops at the main desk. "Um excuse me do you have .hack//another birth books one through four?" The librarian begins searching. her tail would slowly flick back and forth as she waited.

4On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Eze wasn't a the end of the first page he was reading that the light were back at their full brightness. I don't know for you, but when lights suddenly flashes like this, it hurts! Eze was blinded for a whole minute as it happened. "What, really? So soon? Can anyone appreciate the soothing calm of a dark room but me? Can anyone just bring themselves a flashlight for their personal use? Now I'm just pissed..." He stood up and walked toward the front desk, mumbling to himself. "...So who's the bastard that lit the ro-"

He was stop in his self-minded rant when he saw that, beside him and the librarian, they were two girls, and pretty ones by that. How would he be mad at the sight of such beauties. One was wearing all white, seemingly looking like an angel who came directly from heaven. The other one seemed to be a fox faunus with her blazing hair and her fluffy tail. Both were really pretty, but which one had asked for the light? He decided to go see the foxy one as a first guess since she was closer. The fact that she was a faunus would make interactions probably easier too.

Eze walked toward the girl slowly, having prepared the excuse about the light to talk to her if she wasn't the one that had requested it. "Excuse me, I had requested for a dimmer lighting, were you the one who asked for they to be back fully on? I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude by asking this, allow me to apologize by giving you my name. I am Ezequiel, may I know the name of such a cute little faunus? Don't be shy, I don't bite..." As he talked, he kept a glimmering gaze upon the girl. He then looked around to see where the other girl was, before focusing on the fox in front of him.

5On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Meiko White

Meiko White
As the lights came back on Meiko smiled "Sweet now i can see what i'm reading now." Than a guy walked up to the front desk a little upset. Than he started talking to the other girl so Meiko just walked to the first row of bookshelf's and started looking for some books. She than see some books that seemed out of place but she took them. "Hmmm .hack//another birth wow four books i think i may get these for me to read later." She than got a few more books to read for class and sat down at the tables by the front desk.

As she started to read she seen the two form before still at the front desk and the guy looked at her than back to the other girl. "Hmmm i have a feeling he's going to come over here for something.....but for what?"

6On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya hummed to herself as she waited. her tail swished back, and forth gracefully. Not even a real faunus could tell they were fake at this point. It's at this time she noticed Ezequiel approach the counter. "Excuse me, I had requested for a dimmer lighting, were you the one who asked for they to be back fully on? I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude by asking this, allow me to apologize by giving you my name. I am Ezequiel, may I know the name of such a cute little faunus? Don't be shy, I don't bite..." She shook her head. "No i just got here. so i didn't request the lights to be turned back on." She examined his person unsure of his motives. "Its kinda rude to just accuse someone of something they didn't do."

She turned her attention back to he Librarian when she spoke up. "We do have a set in. i think its on shelf 3 over there." The Librarian pointed over to the shelves Meiko was at. Niraya nodded her tail waged a bit. "Thank you." She moved past Ezequiel to the shelf and begins looking for the books. Not seeing them in the right place she then started looking around unsure where they could be. walking around checking each row of books.

7On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As the faunus girl shook her head and said that she wasn't the one that had requested for a brighter lighting, Eze knew it had to be the other girl. Who else could it be as no one else was here with them? He tried to look again at the other girl to only see her taking some books, but when the faunus called him rude and said that he accused her and that she dismissed him entirely afterward, it was more preoccupying. It surprised him, but it wasn't enough to stop him. "I said I was sorry for sounding rude, and I didn't want to accuse you. We are four people here right now, that counts the librarian. I saw you and another girl, so I had 50/50 to be wrong, which I was. I never meant to be rude to you. Just the thought should be a crime."

He then watched the faunus girl by a shelves where she seemed to look for something, probably a book. Eze noticed it was the same spot he saw the other girl right before, so she had to have the book this girl wanted. "You seem to look for a book in particular. I think I could help you find it. Since my earlier actions seem to have upset you, I want to redeem myself. All I ask, is to know your name Lovely, can I?" He had to try, knowing her name would be the first step, which is always the most important.

8On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Meiko White

Meiko White
Meiko looked up once again and seen the two again as one looked to be looking for something and the other was just talking. "Hmm is she looking for the books i just got form there?" As she looks at the four books. As she was about to go back to reading she got a update on her scroll (The work date well be move up two weeks Thank you Professor Coal) "YAY!" as she jumped up than she covered her mouth. The librarian looked at her "S-sorry." her face a little red than the librarian nodded and looked back at at her desk. Meiko than picked up all the books she got and put back the two she was going to read.

She than walked up to the librarian "I'd like these four book." with a smile the librarian nodded "Ok .hack//another birth hmm funny there was other girl here asking about this book." She than checked them out to Meiko.

9On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Fri May 29, 2015 12:41 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
as Niraya was searching the bookshelves she hears Ezequiel's comment. "I said I was sorry for sounding rude, and I didn't want to accuse you. We are four people here right now, that counts the librarian. I saw you and another girl, so I had 50/50 to be wrong, which I was. I never meant to be rude to you. Just the thought should be a crime." She sighed, and doesn't reply to him. As she continued to search for the book. when she suddenly herd a shout. "Yay" She then looked through the bookshelf at Meiko. curious as to what she was so jubilant about.

Niraya shrugged it off, and went back to the search thats when pretty boy asked. "You seem to look for a book in particular. I think I could help you find it. Since my earlier actions seem to have upset you, I want to redeem myself. All I ask, is to know your name Lovely, can I?" She noded. "Yes I am. a book series called .hack//another birth." As soon as she said this she overhears the librarian. She looked over at the main desk her ears perked up. Sure enough there were the books. she walks over to the main desk. "Um excuse me. can i borrow those books when your done?" She was bummed someone got to them first.

10On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Fri May 29, 2015 10:15 am

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As soon as the faunus answered him, Eze felt yet again the cold shoulder as the girl dismissed him once again. He thought to himself: "But what have I done to her to receive such an attitude? I merely asked her questions and she's treating me like a ghost." As she went for the front desk, he followed her but stayed behind. "Tell me, what's with that attitude? You said that I was rude but right now you are completely avoid to talk to me as I only tried to be nice and help you out. Right now I'm not the one being rude..." He had the feeling that nothing would work with this one as she seemed more preoccupied by some books than a fellow student that was just trying to be nice. "Listen, I will stop bothering you, promise, all I ask for would be your name. Just referring to you by "that fox faunus", even to myself in my head isn't something I like to do. Just your name, it's all I ask."

As they were near the front desk and the faunus ask about borrowing the books the girl in white just had taken, Eze took the chance to meet this other girl. He slowly walked toward her giving her only a smile with his usual glim in his eyes. He didn't want to be the first to speak with this one, as sometime it was easier to respond, than to start the conversation. They already have exchanged looks to each other, surely it must have intrigued her enough to at least ask him why he was watching her.

11On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Fri May 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Meiko White

Meiko White
"Here you go they will be due in three weeks okay?" Meiko was happy "Yea for sure i'll make sure i'll do that." As she was about to take the books some one came up to her and asked of she could borrow the books when Meiko was done with them. "Hmm Oh yea for sure you can i have to get them back here in three weeks or if i see you when i'm done with the 1st book i'll let you read it cool?" Than the guy started talking to the girl. The guy sounded upset with the girl *Hmmm what happened?*

Meiko didn't say anything than after he was done talking/yelling at the other girl he looked at her. He than smiled at her and walked up to her slowly with a glim in his eyes. She looked at him she didn't know what he wanted for her maybe the books. "Can i help you?"

12On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Sat May 30, 2015 1:15 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
as Niraya waited for an answer her ear twitches in annoyance. She turned to face Ezequiel. Her tail twitching a bit, and her ears perked up. "If it means so much to you. My name is Niraya." She just wanted him to leave her alone. Her ears turned towards Meiko when she spoke up. Niraya turned to face Meiko when she said. "Hmm Oh yea for sure you can i have to get them back here in three weeks or if i see you when i'm done with the 1st book i'll let you read it cool?" Niraya nodded. "Yea its fine. You did find it first." She sighed a bit annoyed that she didn't get the book she wanted.

Not wanting to wait a trip to the school she begins looking for another book. She goes back to searching the bookshelves for something to read. All the while keeping an eye on Ezequiel. *Something about him just doesn't sight right with me* She thought as Ezequiel started to talk with Meiko.

13On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As Eze noticed the reaction of Niraya upon giving her name, he knew that she wasn't going to be very friendly with him. It was like she knew, or just had a bad feeling about him. Ah well, he won't get to this one easily it means. It's not like he will give up on her for that. Challenges are always fun anyway. He looked at Niraya before saying: "Niraya, it's a lovely name, it suits you perfectly. I guess I will leave you alone now, you don't seem to like when I'm around. Again, I'm sorry if I was rude and bothersome, it won't happen again." He then let her be as she went to probably look for another book as the other girl seemed to have picked the ones she wanted.

He then turned his attention toward the girl in white as she asked him if he needed help. He smiled to her as he replied. "I don't really need help, thank you, I was just wondering something. But to avoid any past rudeness to repeat itself, let me introduce myself first. My name is Ezequiel, and it is my pleasure to meet a beautiful girl. This outfit suits you very well, it's hard to take my eyes off you. It is quite dangerous though, I might turn blind with so much shine coming from you, and it has nothing to do with the fact that you're wearing white, I assure you. Could I know your name with any chance, Lovely?" He bowed to her, trying to show respect, or anything that would make him look good to her, not wanting two girls having suspicions on him in one day.

14On the hunt [Open] Empty Re: On the hunt [Open] Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Meiko White

Meiko White
(OOC: I'm sorry but things are coming up and i'm be away for a week or more i'm sorry you may skip me if needed. Once again i'm soo sorry.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum