You are not connected. Please login or register

Encounters in the Court [Open]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Coby Alton

Coby Alton
Coby put an arm up as more wet snow came flying towards him as Flash shook about to get a bunch of snow off of him. Coby shook his arm towards the ground aiming to fling any snow off towards the ground. Then another boy joined them in the courtyard. ' Gettin quite a little party here.' He thought to himself. The boy then seemed to find a second watch hanging from a lamp post. Coby thought it odd that they didn't notice that one before. He brought his attention back to the watch in his hand. His arm had dropped a little as he looked at the others. Coby lifted his arm so that Lloyd could inspect the watch. It seemed that this one was indeed Lloyd's watch. Coby gave Lloyd the watch. He turned his attention to Ella, as Lloyd asked who she meant by the term 'Idiots'. "Hey, I just came out to meet people." Coby said. Then a new girl came into the courtyard singing. She stopped, and Lloyd asked why she stopped singing. "Hey there!" Coby said, walking towards the new girl. " I'm Coby! And you are?" Coby asked.

27Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash could feel the bad vibes emanating from the white haired girl. This in mind he kept the apology still plastered on his face as he slowly backed away, the massive robot attempting to tread lightly. He noticed Oliver for some reason holding a second watch out from his hand. Flash pondered on this; well seeing as he's got his watch and no one else is claiming this one... he gently took the watch from Oliver before pulling it's back off and beginning to fiddle with its insides. There wasn't a lot in there that he needed but he did love the look and feel of it's gears; he could make many'a friendship bracelet from them.

The bot suddenly stopped fiddling with the clock's workings when he heard a voice singing. Usually he would wait for the singing to stop before applauding, enjoying music of both faunas and humans, but something was different in this voice. That is not to say that the singing was bad, far from it; it was actually very good, but he could detect something of a different nature coming from the sound. Neither faunas nor human. However upon turning to the source he saw a girl with no clear faunas lineage dancing and singing. He figured his circuits were just playing tricks on him, he waited for her to stop before waving at her, his signature greeting "Hello I am Flash driver" on his display.

28Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver stood there holding the watch for a brief moment before shrugging slightly before witnessing Flash take it from his hands. Looking about as a rather harsh tone of a question reached his ears. Oliver widened his eyes and recoiled back a little. “Uhm. I’m me… Me being Oliver… Who are... you?” Oliver asked with a raised eyebrow and an estranged look on his face as the Faunus approached him with her strange waddle. ‘I’m just not going to bother with this whole watch thing...’ Oliver silently waited for her response with the same estranged look on his face as before. The rather large black umbrella in his hands spinning idly in small and tight circles. One could clearly tell Oliver had thoughts racing through his head at the time as his eyes were darting about the courtyard at a rather alarmed pace and could not hold their position on the approaching faunus for very long. At even closer inspection one would have to look pretty damn hard to tell that Oliver was a faunus. As he both A: was wearing heavy gloves and boots, and even though his claws did still spear through his gloves they were wrapped around the umbrella and his thumb was concealed in his side. Appearing completely human even to the most perceptive of people.

Quick OOC Note.:

29Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella
Ella, bushy tail began to sway back and forth as she rejoined the entourage that had grouped up now in the once humble and seldom courtyard. The crowd truly had grown to quite the rowdy sight despite the fact that most everyone who had joined seemed relatively silent on approach. Exception being yet another who entered the court singing quite interesting lyrics to a song that she never had heard before. The faunus girl's ears leaped with a perky interest of what this strangers song was. Although first she needed to introduce herself to the boy who cleverly answered that he was himself and that was Oliver. "Nice to meet you Oliver you can call me Quartzella, or plain and simple Ella for short." Her silver mane still partially chilled and snow covered as she hadn't apparently gotten it all out from the incident with Flash searching for a watch.

A scowl still was across her face as she averted her gaze once again toward the automaton as if swearing vengeance upon his actions. It quickly wore off as she walked closer to the two newcomers hoping that they would prove less rambunctious then the group her first met with her.

30Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
After stopping her song Sno was approached by a group she greeted the group by saying "Salutations Humans and Faunus my name is Sno Lagu it is a pleasure to meet all of you!" When one of them asked why she stopped singing she replied with "Some humans and faunus don't like when I sing they could be trying to focus and hearing the singing could through them of track so I usually try my best not to sing in public but if you want me to continue then all you have to do is ask! Perhaps you have a certain song you would like me to sing?" Sno then looked around with amazement and said "Just look at all of this snow doesn't it just look beautiful! I absolutely love the snow!" She then looked at the group of people and notices another android with a greeting plastered across his face and approached him and "Oh I am sorry I didn't notice you before! Salutations I am Sno Lagu its a pleasure to meet you Flash Driver! You are a very tall android you must of been built to be more of a solider since you don't look humanoid like I do..Oh! thats right I forgot to tell you all  my basic information! I am an android that was created in Atlas I was made with a very good voice and I know over 10 thousand songs in multiple languages and if I don't know a song I would only have to hear it once in order to memorize it and recite it back. My weapon is throwing knives and my semblance is Ice Requiem which causes ice icicles to rain from the sky when I sing a specific song, I also use air dust. I believe that is all the basic information that you need to know"

31Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:08 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
After getting back his watch, He looked at it for a moment wondering what he would have done he had lost it for good. He didn't bother long on the question though because he did got it back.
Since pretty much everyone was reintroducing themselves with the arrival of the to new persons, Lloyd decided to do the same. "My name is Lloyd, and it's a pleasure to meet both of you." He then bowed slightly toward the new girl as he said:"May I say that your voice is really beautiful. I'll try to remember to request some song from you, I will surely be happy to here more. I never thought I'd see an android that would take such joy in singing, as well as to look so close to human before. It's amazing. The other androids I've seen were closer to the look of Flash here." He then looked around, feeling something strange but quickly dismissed it as it might be only his imagination, or the wind. Lloyd turned back to look at Ella, still with his coat, wondering if it was warm enough for her, not that he wanted to have it back right away since he didn't felt the cold that much, he just kind of thought that it was weird that some one else was wearing it since he worked on that coat for himself back home.

32Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Three question marks appeared on Flash's face ("???") as the girl gave her spiel. This little human an android? Is that even possible? - he questioned himself; how could he be such a lumbering giant while she, she's just looks so human. Flash looked her up and down, infra red camera active. While she gave off some heat but when comparing it to humans or faunas the heat came from different places and radiated differently. Her voice certainly did have a slightly different edge to it, a nice edge but a different one none the less. After Lloyd finished his spiel Flash snapped to his senses, realising that he had been spacing out. He quickly loaded the words onto his screen;

" Basic information reads: I am unsure of where I was constructed, I communicate through the screen you are currently reading, I can write in many different languages, I am 2 meters tall, I can transfer aura to a generator allowing me to shock my enemies and possibly charge other androids such as yourself. My entire body is made of an incredibly strong metal alloy allowing not only for electricity to conduct the electricity my kinda sorta semblance creates but to resist strong attacks from my opponents."

Flash realised how full his screen was getting and so paused to allow her to read before wiping it and continuing, "My primary weapon is a shotgun, I was programed for combat but something went wrong, I don't know what. Now I mainly make jokes and read comics... I must admit I have never met another android before I didn't even know that we came in a form different from my own, I'm glad that I have met you Sno, you are a nice person."

Flash eyes drifted upward, realising that she had hair despite her robotic nature, a wave of depression hit him; "I guess I really am bald then. Bald and mute my creator must have hated me, you are a very lucky girl Sno."

33Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Coby Alton

Coby Alton
Coby was glad that he was meeting new people so easily. Even if they didn't seem to want to meet, like Ella. But he was happy he wasn't the only new one there feeling lost. The two androids seemed to hit it off. Coby stood so that he could read what Flash was saying. Flash mentioned him being able to generate electricity. " Hey, that's similar to my semblance!" Coby said. "I can generate an electric current from my body as well." He said. Coby continued to watch Flash's screen as it filled up. Flash mentioned his weapon as well as being bald. Coby shrugged, "I wouldn't worry about the bald part too much." He said. " If you were built more for combat, it makes sense that Hair probably wouldn't be included." he explained. " Long enough hair can be a tid-bit of a hazard if someone were to grab it in a fight." Coby said. "Not saying it's an absolute weakness, but whoever created you was probably thinking more about functionality than aesthetic. " Coby shrugged. "However I'm not them, so I can't say for sure. And I'm also not you, so I can't tell you how to feel." He said smiling.

34Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:18 am

Quartzella

Quartzella
Quartzella looked around the courtyard at the group that were now sitting and watching the two androids interact. It was rather odd the manner which they were functioning particularly because the one looked far more human than the other and had what seemed to be a wonderful singing voice. Watching over Flash's screen she desperately tried to finish reading through all the messages while also viewing the expression of the surrounding people. It was not in vain as she managed to notice that this android seemed to be having an existential crisis. She felt partially bad for the robot as her own rage toward him due to the shoveling of snow incident had now passed.

"You do realize that since you are a robot you could start adding on attachments to yourself?" She said stating what she thought to be the obvious way to fix it. "But remember this if you do think about changing your appearance. The looks on the outside don't really matter all that much so long as you feel the right things in your heart." She stopped realizing that was a bit cliched and a side of her she would have wished she kept buried. "But yeah you are sorta bald." Swiveling in place she would find herself staring at Lloyd who had also looked at her for however long he has been at it.

35Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Sighing slightly as the group in the courtyard was being bedazzled by an android with a, while Oliver wouldn’t disagree with it, beautiful singing voice. Oliver was just growing tired of all this interaction and motion for one day. Sighing, Oliver watched his breath coil around his face in the frigid afternoon air. “Alright well. I’ll just be off now. I gotta go catch some sleep and some soup before I catch a cold.” Oliver waved a hand and put his headphones back on. Pulling out his scroll and switching the song that was playing to something a bit more happy. He put his scroll back into his pocket and began his departure. Strolling past the group of Androids and humans. Once his back was to all of them he pushed a single headphone back behind his ear and raised a hand in farewell. “It was nice meeting all of you, and seeing you again Flash. Later everyone.” Oliver had a smile on his face as he returned to the Academy.
[Exit]

36Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno smiles when she was given a compliment from the boy with two toned hair. She then turned her attention to the tall android's screen and read it and then replied "Yeah to be honest I haven't met another android either... Hey it shouldn't matter if you are bald or mute, I doubt your creator hated you... Maybe he or she made you for a specific purpose in which having a voice or hair wasn't necessary. When she saw a brown hair person leave the group she waved good bye to them and continued talking to the group. "I agree with the fox faunus your outside appearance doesn't matter at all." She then smiled at the tall android hoping her words would cheer him up. She then did a really bad attempt at a pun "Now lets see you flash out of that bad mood... I know that was terrible...  Puns aren't really my forte"

37Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Zain Yulyeong

Zain Yulyeong
As Zain is walking in the courtyard he accidentally bumped into a small human looking girl with white hair "Ahh I am so-orry" Zain stuttered out fast as he bent down to pick up his books and walk away. He slows down after he starts having Zana is more feminine self is panicking because he had not apologized properly "Great what are we gonna do now" he starts to tear up a bit. "Ohhh shut it would ya no one,wants to constantly hear your impudent little mouth". Zak states in a monotone manner, his peers around him start gawking at him and whispering about him and pointing in his general direction. Zain avoided the stares by glancing down ward upset by his multiply awkward slip ups he looked insane in the eyes of his fellow peers. Zain tried to get them all to quite down by murmuring "shut up" to himself but that just ragged Zak into loudly proclaiming to every one to "shut the heck up,or I will make you all, and trust me you don't want that." They all quieted down and went back to ether gawking or to their own private conversations.

38Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
When Ella was looking in Lloyd's direction, he smiled before looking away in a shy way since it looked like he was staring at her for longer than he thought. He then waved at the guy with the umbrella as he was leaving. As everyone were talking about having hair or not for Flash and other hair-related stuff, Lloyd just raised his eyes toward his own hair since having them in two tones was unusual, but having them naturally looked like a stretch. A new guy made an entrance obvious enough as he bumped into Sno. Right after the small collision, he started by apologizing and then talked to himself, or more like argue with himself. When his voice rose up and he said :"Shut the heck up", Lloyd approached him. "Hey, are you alright? Is there something wrong?" He putted his hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

39Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:32 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"Eh...ehehehe." Flash Driver being the lover of puns he was could not contain himself at Sno's even if she didn't think it was to great. "Ehehehehehehehahahahaha, it wasn't terrible. Trust me, I've made far worse. You'll make some great ones I'm sure you could... I sno it... see that was far worse ehehehe" seeing as he lacked a voice the text scrolling on his screen was the closest he could do to laughing, using various onomatopoeia and gibberish. "Don't worry about it, I'm made of stronger stuff than that. Little thoughts like that won't keep me down for too long :) I may not have been built to suit this personality but it's who I am. Thank you for your concern though 0///0"

As a newcomer approached he plastered his greeting of; "Hello I am Flash Driver" on his face. He was however surprised when he walked into Sno, he extended an arm; hoping to stop his fellow android from falling too far. He then hear the man's rapidly shifting tones, "Are you okay Sno... also I believe Lloyd is correct to be concerned, are you okay new person?"

40Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella
Quartzella blinked as she noticed that the group had came to a mob like encounter filled with faces and names that she never could hope to remember for later encounters. However, one name would stick out forever in her mind which was the punny robot who had buried her in the cool powdery fluff that had engulfed the room. She then began her own comment upon the Flash's silly puns. "I'm with snow on this one as I too am not the greatest fan," the disrespectful vocabulary coming from Zain had also caught her ears as they began to twitch with the angry tone that came with it. She then went to address the boy, "I'm afraid you are the one who keeps taking on a loud tone with the rest of us and I must admit your voice is quite taxing upon my ears if you could tone yourself down a bit."

41Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:04 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was almost knocked to the ground by a new person, however she was caught by Flash's arm. Sno looked up at Flash smiled and said "Thank you! I nearly face planted there didn't I? She then heard the new face talking to himself as he walked away. Sno ran over to him and grabbed his wrist as she said "Hey just where are you going? You don't have to run away just because you ran into me. I am a little more durable than the humans and faunus." Sno then turned to the ground and said "No offense I am not calling you weak or anything I am just saying that metal is a bit stronger than flesh and bones are ya know?....I am not helping my case now am I?" Sno then looked back at the new comer, smiled at him and said "Oh right my name, I am Sno Lagu.. Do you mind giving me your name?"

42Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:22 am

Zain Yulyeong

Zain Yulyeong
Zain was running past a water fountain that he noticed, there are quite a lot in the courtyard. He felt someone tug on his wrist it was the small girl with white hair. Zak then snapped at the girl not bothering to hear what she had to say. He then said in an curt voice "Get Off!" He pushed with such intensity that it would cause the poor girl to most likely girl fall in the fountain. Zana was on the verge of tears stuttering and mumbling "Z-Zak I think you pu-pushed her too hard you you jerk!" Zak then snapped at Zana and said in a irritated and sarcastic voice "Oh would you quit your crying, what's the worst that could happen!! She gets a little wet? we ruin her hair?... Here is the better question why do you care? She is nothing to us,she is nothing but some random human girl who doesn't matter!! Zain then realized only after it happened that Zak is going to far so he said in a angered voice "Would you both shut up,I am sick to death of you two fighting with each other!!" Zana then spoke up again on the verge of tears exclaiming "Zain wh-hy do you have to be... so mean?" Then Zak spoke or nearly spat in a voice laced in sarcasm "Way to go, smart one you just made things a whole hell of a lot worse.. Look Zana sweetheart just suck it up okay? I don't want to hear it,Zain definitely doesn't want to here it, no one in the courtyard wants to hear it!" Zana let the tears he was holding on to out. And starting crying and said "Wahhh! W-why are you both so mean!"

43Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:48 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was glad to see that he wasn't the only one to wonder what was going on with the new guy. "Hey, are you okay?"He hoped that by asking him again would give some answers but it seemed like he wasn't listening. As this guy started to talked to himself using different names, Lloyd knew that something was wrong. This guy was clearly suffering from some sort of personality disorder, Lloyd didn't know to what extent it really was but knew that it wouldn't bring anything good for the near future. As this guy pushed Sno toward the fountain, Lloyd tried to catch her in her fall by grabbing her arm but unfortunately he wasn't fast enough and miss her by a couple of centimeters. He then turned toward Zain as he couldn't do anything now and asked: "What was that for? She just wanted to know your name she wasn't doing anything wrong." He then looked back toward Sno and was hoping for the best.

44Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:06 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"Anytime :)" he responded, to Sno as she left to approach the person who was talking to themselves. He was happy it looked like things were going to resolve themsel-

"!!! Eeep!" Flash sprung, attempting to catch Sno as the boy pushed her. He would have got her... if Lloyd hadn't had the same idea, resulting in the 150kg robot almost crushing the fleshy one. Fortunately the large droid retained his balance, avoiding smashing into Lloyd. He breathed an internal sigh of relief that he hadn't crushed one of his new friends only to realise where Sno was falling. Thinking back he remembered that she hadn't brought up water tightness in her basic functions.

So I avoid slightly crushing one friend for another maybe getting seriously damaged, maybe even dying?...That's not a fair trade off; the android thought to itself. He quickly turned to the one who had pushed her; "...I think you need to learn about friendship... that is not how you do it...also it looks like you need to become friends with yourself, you don't seem to like you a lot."

He then turned back to Sno, "Please don't be broken, I don't like the thought of losing friends."

45Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella
Quartzella watched the guy who seemed to be having a bit of internal strife while conversing with himself. She pondered the many possible reasons that someone would be talking with themselves only coming up with one conclusion. She began to back away from the crowd particularly the guy who was now crying for reasons that were partially foreign to her. Eyes wandering back she looked toward Lloyd for a moment and asked, him quietly. "I don't think that boy over there is mentally stable like a chair with two legs." She nodded she also showed come concern toward the female android who had collapsed if she was quicker she might have been able to stop it but she was to busy being overwhelmed still by the chaos. "Ummm, I think I'm gonna head back to my dorm now if things are gonna stay this weird." Her eyes blinked a few times as she continued to glance back and forth through the swarm.

46Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno felt the new person shove her, then the next thing she knew she fell into the fountain. There was about a second of silence before Sno let out a very choppy and robotic scream. Sno was slowly trying to get up from the fountain every single part of her was twitching at random intervals and she could not stop it. There was also the occasional spark coming from her right arm and her left leg. Sno then tried to speak with her broker voice occasionally saying the word error to signal that something was wrong "H-hu.. Error! H-hu m-m-m-an.. W-wh-w-w-why?..Error... D-d-d-di-d-d-die." Sno then pulled out one of her knives that she always kept in he coat slevesSno felt the new person shove her, then the next thing she knew she fell into the fountain. There was about a second of silence before Sno let out a very choppy and robotic scream. Sno was slowly trying to get up from the fountain and she lunged forward as though she was going to stab the new person. Again Sno spoke but it was a bit clearer "Die!"

47Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Zain Yulyeong

Zain Yulyeong
As Zain contemplated how he should respond to the two new faces about what had happened and how he has a split personality disorder, the one out of the two with white and black hair scowled at him, the other one with him the droid looking one said something about friend ship. This had Zak eagerly waiting to sarcastically proclaim "Ha well I don't mean to pride myself but next time she should not come near me of all people" Zak said with a cocky smirk. Then Zana got in control, he head a bloodcurdling scream  and went into hysterical apologizing "Oh My God  a-are you alright, I am so so-sorry" Zana said while freaking out. The two who Zana assumed were the white haired girl's friends are huddled around her while watching their female friend spaz uncontrollable with her words. Until the white haired girl he shoved into the fountain got a hold of her words and screeched the word which was the word die. The girl got up with a weird look in her eyes as her head started twitching in an almost demonic, malfunction way. Zain then began to think Just who is that? Or What is that ..regardless I better leave. He went to run but it was to late as she came at Zain and stabbed him right in the lower gut as he looked down at the wound that had not completely registered in his mind he started to mentally freak-out. Blood started to poor out all over the ground and his mouth.

"N-No This Can-n't be happening" He says "A-Agh" he hacks and coughs more of his blood up while all the emotions he was once felling,all still and amiss. As my,our dear father once said the calm before the storm has began Zeek says to himself in his head,he stands tall as he surveys the one who thought to inflict him. Zeek coldly glare's at the white hair girl with the bloody weapon in her hand he smirks and draws he swords as he says in a deep rough voice "So.. Shall we Dance!"

Health and Aura:

48Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd has just noticed that him and Flash had the same idea about trying to avoid Sno from falling and that they both ultimately failed. Lloyd thought it wa his fault as Flash clearly stopped before ramming into him. "Thanks Flash, and I'm sorry. If I didn't got in your way, you probably could have caught her" He then looked at Ella as she was addressing him about the state of the new guy that shoved Sno into the fountain. "Stable or not we need to stop him before something goes horribly wrong." His gaze then shift toward Sno as she was sparking and twitching from the short circuit. As she jumped on the new guy and stabbed him, he would have jumped between them to repel the attack but he wasn't expecting this to happen. He noticed that the expression on the guy's face changed as well as his voice tone. He knew that it was going to be bad. As Ella was backing up from this mess, Lloyd decided to step in are try to help. But who to actually help in this situation? The android girl that has gone rogue because of the water and attacked first or the guy mentally unstable that pushed her in the water and made her go rogue?

Lloyd decided that choosing a side wouldn't help so he had chosen to separate them and avoid an eventual incident. He looked at everyone else before saying: "Okay, we don't have a choice, we need to avoid any of them to kill the other one and I don't want to do this alone, so if you wanna help, do what you can." Lloyd stepped in between the two and used his semblance to try to push them away. As Lloyd was in a potential crossfire, he asked: "Can someone take care of Sno, I'll take the other guy." Lloyd would have made his coat change to its armored form if Ella wasn't wearing it right now, so he is basically without armor at the moment. But at least he had Gae Bulg, so he took his weapon still in its cane form and prepared himself for what might come towards him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lloyd, Lord of the Meats on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I remembered that Ella is the one that has my coat...)

49Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:45 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash flinched at the sudden change in Sno's demeanour, going from a nice kind girl to suddenly wanting to kill the boy who had pushed her. For a moment the large bot stood unmoving, endless outcomes and possibilities running through his head. He didn't want to hurt his new friend and he knew the fleshy-ones bodies were difficult to replace.

He caught sight of something out the corner of his eye and an idea started brewing, Flash immediately ran... straight in the opposite direction of the conflict. The robot had made his way over to the nearest lamppost of all things. "Erm, forgive me headmistress" the robot's screen read before he began to pull the massive lamppost from the ground, his measurements set it at about three meters, the ideal length for what he was going to attempt. The earth was torn up as the large robot tugged, suddenly it came free, wires splayed and pole slightly bent. Realising this would result in a loss of some range the robot set the long pole on his knee and began to even out the bend.

50Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Quartzella

Quartzella
Ella's eyes began to bulge in shock as she watched the android careened down into the fountain letting out a shallow splash. She then clasped her ears as the girls shrill scream began to echo through the air. It wasn't the loveliest of sounds unlike her singing as Ellas collapsed to the ground with her hands pressing her ears against her skull. "Gahh is Sno ok," she asked concerned as the screaming came to a halt, her ears still rang a bit and didn't hear much of the conversation till Lloyd mentioned that he didn't want to be alone in attempting to stop the two before them from fighting. She didn't really enjoy the idea of fights and thought even lower of getting involved even if it was to prevent further bloodshed.

Looking back and forth she said, "I would help but I don't know what use I could be when I can't use my claymore to block their swings. I would probably just get injured in the process as well." She then noticed Flash with his hulk like build begin to pry out a lamppost. "Oh my."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum