You are not connected. Please login or register

Encounters in the Court [Open]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"0.0 Okay Sno, I'll compromise... I'ma put you down but not face my demise...just hold still your hair's came loose. Don't want it getting in the way, take it as a sign of my non-evilness."

The tall droid gently lowered Sno to the ground, keeping one hand tightly holding her arm until his hand found it's way to her hair before bringing both up to begin his work;

"I'm going to re-braid it okay? I'm pretty sure I can do that, hold still please ^w^"

Having begun, he turned his screen to Aliane;

"We're not basic computers you know, flipping us off and on won't help at all. Besides, how would you like it if you were suddenly put to sleep? 0.0 It's really scary being offline. The safest route is compassion, I don't want Sno to be afraid of me due to my mechanical expertise. I want her to be my friend ^w^"

The large bot attempted to be gentle, but feared Sno would run away. He was careful to always keep at least one hand holding her hair as he worked. Not letting the hair drop, he stood working on it with her face to him, using his height to get a good view of his work as well as other sensors on his palms and arms;

"See Sno? I'm not your enemy ^w^ I'm no one's enemy, Friendship > Violence, Hugs not thugs."

77Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:57 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
The moment that Sno's feet touched the ground she tried to run but the taller droid has his hand firmly placed on her arm which caused Sno to shout at him again "UNHAND ME IMMEDIATELY! MY HAIR IS NOT TOP PRIORITY EVEN YOU CAN SEE THAT CAN'T YOU!?" Sno then tried to pry his fingers off of her as she began mumbling to herself "He is supposed to be an android too then why can't he see the threat?... Maybe he is just one of the stupid ones.. Regardless he needs to let me go and he will eventually I can wear him down again I mean it worked earlier he did put me down." Sno then looked over at the girl with teal hair as she said "The threat has changed and now it is you!" Sno then threw 3 knives from her right sleeve at the teal haired girl.

78Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:49 am

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane noticed that the taller android finally put down the smaller one Aliane was going to take this opportunity to take the girl out but she read the taller android's scree and she replied "Weather or not it is scary for her does not concern me at all my main goal is to stop your foolish fighting and that is what I shall do.. Besides she won't be off for long." Aliane then began to run towards the small android now taker her chance to turn the droid off. Aliane saw knives coming in her direction and she managed to deflect two of them but the third one went right into her left eye or what was once her left eye but has been covered by bandages because it no longer functioned. This caused Aliane to stop and feel her left eye she felt the blade and felt some blood dripping from her face there was also a lot of pain coming from her eye it reminded her of the time when her eye was first damaged. Aliane now had a reason to attack the android but she did not instead she slowly approached it glaring at the droid with her right eye Aliane was extremely mad and she said "You realize that you just gave me even more of a reason to shut you down right? To be honest since that is what you desire I will happily grant your wish"

Health and Aura:

79Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As Flash was slowly putting Sno down, Lloyd stood ready to act if anything was to happen. Unfortunately, something did happen, but Lloyd wasn't fast enough to intervene. He tried to dash forward using his semblance to cover enough ground to repel the knives that were going for the teal haired girl. She was hit by one of the three, right in her eye. Lloyd at first panicked for a second before looking at the reaction she had. Anger, mostly... Yes there was pain too, but not as much as he thought it would be. She really seemed more furious than anything else.

He then looked around at everyone. First, toward Zain and Ella that didn't react to anything that happened. For Zain it was rather understandable with the icicle that landed in his knee earlier, but Ella... Why wasn't she helping? It all started with the fountain, was it linked someway? As for Flash, his over-friendly attitude seemed out of place. Was it a faulty programming in his data that corrupted him? Who knows, but it wasn't the time for that. He did kept Sno into custody, to some extent... Sno herself was the current problem. Not being able to understand that everyone wants to help because she fried, that's not good, but she probably can't help it either... The last one was the teal haired girl who now was angered by Sno, which didn't make the situation easier. She seemed to want to fight Sno now, one on one... Lloyd released a loud sigh before saying: "There's so much things wrong with everything going on, I don't know how to deal with all this!

80Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
“But Sno, your hair is nice… I wish I had hair TTwTT Yours is so pretty ;w;”

The tall droid finished the braid just as Sno threw her knives, almost freaking out and letting go but fortunately didn’t. He kept one hand on her braid as he moved the other to her shoulder. Then releasing the braid and holding her in a one handed hug of sorts, positioning his screen so they could all see.

“Sno, Aliane, Zain, Lloyd, Quartzella, I’m going to show you that none of you are enemies. None of us are enemies. We’re friends ^w^ Friendly friends. I’ve used this method to make people trust me in the past. Aliane, are you okay? Lloyd could you help her out please? I’m not great on human biology but I think she already lacked an eye… that’s sad TT~TT Anyway, onto me showing you all then.”

Flash swung the arm that was not hugging Sno, back and forth in a pendulum motion, preparing. With a loud click the arm flew off, landing and making a barrier between the two androids and the humans/faunus. The arm hit the ground with a heavy thud, cracking the ground and sending small dust and dirt particles up into the air, having not hit a single person nor even been aimed at one. He was certain that removing an arm would get their attention at the very least, maybe even scare them a little which was not his goal. He then turned his screen to Sno.

“If you want I’ll also remove my right arm to. If that’s not enough to prove I’m not a threat, you can take both of my legs. If you’re worried I’ll turn on you and sully this friendship you can have any part of my body that’s not needed to function. That’s everything up to the neck. Please let me be your friend, I don’t like having to hold my friend back when they want to go TT-TT I just want hugs. I can’t hate you for what you’ve done, I don’t even blame you for. He did hurt you quite a bit. Hatred and anger must be awful emotions to have, but I just get sad and when I’m sad I want hugs TTwTT I’m not your enemy, I’m a friend. I’d like to be your best friend if you’ll let me ^W^”

He then turned his screen so they could all see;

“Please stop fighting all of you. I am willing to sacrifice far more than just this arm to bring peace between you all. I would happily be destroyed entirely in doing so, I can’t stand it when people fight. It’s awful, all you fleshy ones have such short times here TT.TT I don’t want such times to come to an early end. Sno if you truly do hate any of them, or consider any of them threats, please be appeased by the fact that you will certainly outlive them. You could just ignore them for 100 years, they’ll be gone by then. I promise you I’ll make sure that you last more than that long. I'll help repair you whenever you need it, not matter the fault I wil do my best TT /// w /// TT Just please, let me help you… only downside to this method of friendship is that it’s currently harder to fix, or even just run a checkup, on you. Upside is…well you could say… I’m dis-armed…eh-eh? No one? ;.;II I’m bad at being serious.”

“Sorry about that. Tis better to live a happy life full of jokes, no matter how bad said jokes are, than a depressing one full of could-be/should-be friends fighting. Friendly friends, what if everyone just surrendered? ^w^ Then we could all go back to hugging and joking, the ground is still Sno-ey… I’m actually sorry about that one Sno, that was awful TTwTT At least forgive that, I didn’t mean to… I’m such a dork. But anyway, the only good fight between friends is a snowball fight! Everyone should drop their weapons and just hug it out ^w^… Please do, I’ve lost way too many friends already…”

“P-people die all the time and yet I remain no matter what. I’m more like a statue than a person, I can be rebuilt and repaired entirely yet everyone (with maybe the exception of Sno) who hugs me or even looks at me will die at some point, well before I crumble. I want to experience the best of all of you ^w^ Give me good memories to store on my hard-drive and think back to rather than violence! Let’s just love rather than hurt each other ^w^ Save your anger and hatred for the grimm, that’s why we’re all here isn’t is… oh my, I don’t think my screen’s ever been this full sorry, I swear I didn't mean to make this much text TT /// w /// TT I kind of gushed a bit didn’t I? I guess I’m too friendly.”

He kept his hand on Sno’s shoulder, lightly blowing hot air toward her. It had occurred to him that perhaps water had been retained in her head rather than the gash in her chest, he kept a;

“^ /// W /// ^”

On his face after he was sure everyone had stopped reading, he just wanted friendly friends. Not fighting friends. Sno was the first android he’d ever met, he wouldn’t give up on being her friend after a few minor stabbings and hits!

81Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno saw that one of her knives hit her target and her target began to approach her. As soon as her target got close enough Sno grabbed the knife that was in her targets eye and said "I believe that this belongs to me." Sno then pulled the knife out of the girls eye. Sno was then put into some kind of one handed hug by the tall android and Sno began reading his screen again. Then Sno faced seemed both shocked and scared as the tall android's arm came off. Sno didn't even bother reading the rest of what the tall android had to say before she broke from the one handed hug and ran over to where the arm was. Sno then began attempting to drag the arm back to the tall android but she was unable to drag it. Sno then looked at the tall android with a very sad expression on her face as she said  "Put it back! Please! Just put it back! I there are no more threats! Just put it back!" 

82Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane seemed to have gotten to close to the little android and the blade that was in her eye was pulled out which caused more pain to come from it. Aliane put her hand over he damaged eye to try and stop the bleeding. Aliane then noticed the tall android was displaying text on his screen when the android asked if she was okay she said "Yeah I will be fine it isn't the first time I had this eye damaged." Aliane then saw the tall android take off his own arm and tell them to stop fighting and Aliane said "I was not fighting at all don't you dare group me in with the rest of you!" Aliane then saw the smaller android run to the arm and said for the tall android to put it back and that there were no more threats which caused Aliane to say "Well then if there are no more threats according to you then that means there is no one I have to protect which means I can put these away" Aliane then put her blades back in their sheaths. 

83Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:51 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As Lloyd tried to get closer to the teal haired girl to tend to her injury, she moved toward Sno and ended up geting the knife out by its owner which caused more pain. He wasn't fast enough yet again. Then Flash went on a full screen monologue about how everyone should be fighting and all with the unknown girl stating that she was the only one not fighting. I wasn't fighting either, at least I don't think I was. All I did was protecting those two...'' He looked at Ella and Zain before hearing the clonk of the arm that was thrown on the ground. He listened as Sno said that she wouldn't consider anyone as a threat anymore and looked at the other girl who put her weapon away. He continue to walk toward her to look at her wound. ''Let me look at it a second. Hmmmmm... You should go see the nurse as soon as you can. Even if it was damaged once, it can still get itself infected...'' He then looked once again at Zain. ''...You should bring him with you if you can. His injury seems quite painful. He could need some painkillers. Lloyd's gaze turned toward the androids and waited to see what would happen next.

84Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"0.0 Sorry! Was it that scary?! Oh my, I didn't really think how it would look to another android, can you not do that? Oh dear, I didn't mean to let this get out of hand. ANd as for you friendly friends well, shifting the blame to a single part is mean. We're all to blame, at least a bit... me for doing that scary thing I'm sorry 0.0"

Flash quickly reached down, pulling the heavy appendage up and slotting it back in. After a couple of clicks and a test of his fingers the arm was reattached, once again fully functioning.

"I don't even really feel it when I do that, comes in quite hand-ey when I want to extend my reach a bit... granted I can't make the hand grab anything and it's a little limp but still ^w^ Nice thing to have, easier to work on when it's off."

The large droid lightly patted the smaller one's back,

"There good as new, see? No need to be afraid, I know my limit ^w^ Are you doing okay though? Everything back to normal or?... When's the last time you had some maintenance done? You should probably have a check up soon 0~0 Just to make sure everything's back to normal... also to fix that hole you've got now, probably best that you get it welded soon. My fix will hold the wire shut but... probably best we get your chest cavity sealed ASAP. I could do it if you want. I've probably got the right paint for it to if you need it :)"

85Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno watched as the tall android put his arm back and then go on again about you they should all be friends. As the tall android was doing this Sno looked around at the people she had injured and she knew it was her fault that they were hurt the only thoughts that were going through Sno's head were I...I did this... It was me.. Why did I do it though?... Why did I hurt my friends?... Are they my friends or do they blame me for what has happened?.. Well they are right to blame me it is my fault. Sno looked away from the android's screen and looked down at her feet as she said "Why?... Why would any of you want to be my friend when I have hurt you?" Sno the pulled out one of her knives feeling the guilt of hurting people that were not her actual enemies. Sno then held the blade towards herself as she said "Maybe it would be better if I were decommissioned.. Yeah that way I won't be able to hurt my allies ever again."  

86Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane heard the boy with two toned hair say that it would be better for her to go and see the nurse and to take a black haired faunus boy with her and Ali replied to that by saying "Yeah you are right it seems like going to see the nurse would be good. As for that faunus can he even walk?" Aliane then began mumbling to herself "If he can't then that means I will have to carry him.. Oh god that would be humiliating for the both of us and since it seems like he was the one that started this whole ordeal honestly I think a better place for him to go would be the headmistress's office.. Along with that girl!" Aliane then began walking away from the group hoping that the black haired faunus would follow her as she made her way to the nurse's office.

-Exit-

87Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As Sno seemed to have calmed down a bit, Lloyd sat on the ground to take a breather that would unfortunately be shorten suddenly when Sno started to feel guilty from her actions and talked about decommissioning herself. He was totally against that idea, and so Flash was probably too. Lloyd stood up and walked over to Sno and took the knife off her hand. "What do you think you're doing!?! Decommissioning yourself? Like hell any of us would let you do that. We know that you didn't want to hurt us and that your programming became faulty because of the water. We aren't the least bit angry. We understand that you weren't yourself and that all this was an accident. So please stop talking like it's all your fault, because it isn't." Lloyd then patted Sno's shoulder before giving a quick look to Flash, knowing he would probably add something.

88Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
The tall droid thundered forward, immediately wrapping the smaller one in a tight hug.

"No TT.TT I said I wanted you to be my friend, you can't be my friend if you just die then you can't be can you? I can't give you that check like I promised and I can't hug you like this TT.TT Please don't hurt yourself, I'll take the injuries 'kay? I can't feel them. I can repair myself to."

Flash kept his tight hug upon her, arms over her shoulders and his hands holding each other around her belly. It wasn't ideal considering their size sure but it was really the best he could do.

"It was just a little water damage is all ;.; It doesn't look like you hurt anyone too badly Sno so please don't do it. You can repent by accepting this hug even, that'll do. No need for any more than that, but please, no killing yourself. I just want snuggles, not a dead friends. Snuggles are far better, you agree right?"

89Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:47 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
The knife was taken away from Sno and she was told that they understood that it was an accident and that it wasn't her fault and she replied by shouting "You're wrong! It is my fault it may have been a malfunction but it was still my fault because it was still me that did it can't you understand that?! Or maybe I damaged your brains too.. Every action has a consequence weather it is good or bad and due to my actions I know a negative consequence will occur in order to maintain the balance between right and wrong. I did something wrong and in turn something wrong is bound to happen to me it is only a matter of time I know that and I accept this fact. A hug is something positive therefore it can not be a way for the balance to be restored.... Also you do know I have more than that one knife right Lloyd?" Sno then pulled out her remaining knives to show that she had more knives then she put them back.

OOC Note:

90Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:05 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
“o.o To say a malfunction is your fault is like saying being shoved into a wall and breaking something that you’re carrying is you fault. It’s just not. As for hurting my brain well… I could probably just fix myself even if you did and I would surely know if you had, bare that in mind. I’m just a bit weird, been that way for a long time ^^II I was going to head back and do some minor repairs tonight regardless, you’ve not damaged me. Don’t worry ^^”

The tall droid shot her a thumbs up, hoping to at least calm her down a little.

“Committing suicide is not a knife thing to do though! It’s completely point-less. I think you’re sharp enough to realize this; why commit suicide when you could apologize and try to help instead? To be blunt, you can do a lot more to repay and apologize alive than you can dead. You’ve got your whole life to do so. When I removed my arm look how you reacted, is that not a bad enough thing to repay this karma? You being terrified by that…”

As if to ethicize his point Flash once again puled the arm off, hand-ing it down to her.

“I don’t like al-arm-ing you but I’ll even take off my head if that would bring balance. But let’s not get a-head of ourselves here; the most important thing is you remaining alive TT.TT If you die that would hurt me and many others I’m sure, wouldn’t that make your standings worse? You said no more threats, threatening yourself is still a threat… but judging by your reaction… is this the first time you’ve ever had a malfunction? 0.0 You must be really well built”

OOC:

91Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Zain Yulyeong

Zain Yulyeong
As Zain was watching the turmoil of the friends occurred he realized he was staring in space for who knows how long. He shakes his head to wake himself further. Just as the slivered hair girl started speaking about how it would be better to just end herself. He feels bad for her yet he can completely understand her reasoning. The others started arguing about the thought of suicide, he casted his eyes down in remembrance. Of the night his family was murdered and the foreign thoughts he use to have. That maybe it would have been better as him. Just as he was thinking about it Aliane the teal haired girl he had just met who had also helped break him and the girl with silver hair up from fighting. Started talking to him asking if he wanted to be carried he blushed thinking hard about how that would work. But as he didn't answer she stated walking away without him, she seemed rather angry with him. So he tried to get up and limp away after her.

-Exit-

92Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:13 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As Sno pulled more knives, Lloyd sighed and gave her the one he took earlier, it wasn't the most effective thing to do so he didn't see the point in keeping it. As she started to say that a bad thing brought another, Lloyd thought for a second. "That reasoning is faulty, if a bad thing brings another, wouldn't that make a never ending cycle of bad things? And if you were referring to karma, it's a WILLINGLY bad thing that you do that will bring another, not something that occurred by accident."Lloyd looked toward Flash as he unleashed a barrage of puns with his reasoning. "Flash is right, ending your life will only bring more pain to everyone. We don't want something like that to happen. And stop saying that it's your fault, none of us think it is, so we must be right. Just take it slow, and let Flash hug you, I'm sure it must help." Lloyd looked at Sno, giving her a trustful and comforting smile as he is not in the slightest angry at her. All of this was a unfortunate accident that will probably never happen again.

93Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno backed away when the arm was presented to her until she tripped on her own two feet. Sno got up and not hearing or reading what the two had to say she began running away from the court yard. Occasionally she would end up tripping again which caused the paint on her knees and hands to be scratched. The reason Sno was running and not listening was because she was afraid Flash already scared her once with his removable arm and to do it a second time just scared her more since she didn't think that an android could remove their own parts. Sno finally made it out of the court yard and back inside she looked around hoping that they didn't follow her and kept walking away. Sno also took this time to think Maybe they were right it was just a fault in my system.. But I still did it... Maybe it would be best to avoid them from now on... Yeah I will just do that especially if it keeps me from breaking and hurting them again.

-Exit-

94Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Almost instantly Flash realized he had messed up. The tall droid quickly screwed his arm back on and for a brief second turned to Lloyd;

"0.0 I'm so sorry to do this friend but I must leave you, I don't think she's quite fixed and her running about would only damage her further... that and I feel really really bad about it. Please forgive me, I'll talk to you some other time. We'll get icecream or something, okay ^^"

The tall droid broke out into a manic dash, chasing after the smaller bot. He couldn't let this happen, not only might she hurt herself but the idea that there'd be someone in the school he couldn't be friends with... Flash just couldn't accept that.

"Sno! Come back! I'm sorry! I swear I'll never take my arm off again, unless there's an emergency! I promise, just stop please!  I need hugs and you might still be a bit broken! I can't let you hurt yourself! TT.TT Please stop and let me help you!"

Though the android's text had exclamation marks it was no louder than it would usually be, instead the massive droid's heavy footsteps resonated around the grounds as he tried to track his friend.

-exit-

95Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:31 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd simply looked at Sno as she tried to make a run for it. He was totally confused as to why she ran off though. Was it because Flash took off his arm again? It could be it although it sounded weird to him, wasn't all androids able to do that? Or maybe Sno's model was different and couldn't. Even if Lloyd has seen many models of androids back in Vale at home, he never was an expert on them, he was more of a weapon guy rather than the cybernetic one.

He looked at Flash's screen and nodded at the offer, not saying a word though to not prevent him from running after Sno. He looked at him dash inside following her before turning his gaze toward Ella that was still on the ground by the tree. He walked toward her and offered a hand. "Not the peacefullest day, right? At least everyone was pretty much in one piece, so it could have been worse."He gave her a smile as his hand was still forwarded to her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum