You are not connected. Please login or register

Encounters in the Court [Open]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was knocked a little bit back when someone stepped in between her and her target. While still twitching and sparking Sno managed to throw a knife at the person who interfered. Sno then went around the one that interfered and threw three knives at the one that pushed her into the fountain. Sno then got close enough to the one that pushed her. She tried to go and stab him again this time she used two knives one in each hand as attempted to stab him, however there were a few clicks coming from her left arm it had locked up so only her right arm was going to stab the person that pushed her. Sno then tried to speak again with her unstable voice "T-t-t-t-the T-... Tar-get...I-is a...Error...T-t-t-t-t-threat and un-un-under em-em-em-em-em-emergency pro-pro-protocol..Sh-sh-should b-be e-e-e-e-..Error...e-e-e-e-e-elimi-nated! D-d-d-d-do n-n-n-n-not... in-in-int-inter-in-interfere or y-you will be con-c-c-consid-ered an a-a-a-a-a-a-a-acomp-l-l-lice of the t-t-t-t-threat a-a-a-and will b-be e-e-e-e-e-elimi-nated a-as we-w-well!...P-p-p-p-p-please d-d-d-d-d-do n-not in-in-int-inter-in-interfere... The t-t-threat sh-shall be e-e-e-elimi-nated....Now..Die!"

Health, Aura, and Knife Count:

52Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Zain Yulyeong

Zain Yulyeong
As The white Haired girl throw a blade at the white and black haired male. She then processed to sprint past the white and black haired male and made her way to a smirking Zeek. As she screeched about how he should die because he was a threat but all Zeek could do was snicker at her stupidity as he thought just look at her, toys that malfunction this easy shouldn't exist. As he leaps forward he brings up his twin blades and he couldn't help but recall the horrific memories from what had happened so very long. Zeek took a moment to ponder am I a Monster like the one who took my family's life, he shook his head full of thick black hair and no longer then a moments laps he regained his composure just as the girl threw 3 blades at him. He took a duck and roll and dodged two but one had been in lodged in his shoulder "That's cute" he snarled deviously.

At her as he was insanely plotting his next move in seconds he charged at her and used his semblance and shot past the white haired girl's head as. He planed to use that a decoy  as he came behind her and impaled her. In the side with his blade, she zapped around viciously as she was caught off guard then proceeded to attack Zeek. The girl who he underestimated to be weak got another  blade from her sleeve and went to thrust it at Zeek he fell to the ground but just as she was about to plummet the blade into his eye he kicked her leg out from under and pushed. Her onto the ground and jammed his blade next to her head the next went into her her arm, He took pity on the poor girl saying as her body was thrashing around and jerking like she was having a seizure. Just as he had these thoughts the memories and his other personality's took over, his vision became blurred and he saw black dots, his last words before his mind plummeted into darkness once again was "Monster" in a soft whisper as he passed out.

Health and Aura:

Last edited by Zain Yulyeong on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

53Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:41 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was now caught in this and he had to do something. If he didn't, he wouldn't be able to see himself the same way. He want's to become a knight of some so, helping others should be a priority, right?

As Flash walked to get a lamppost out of the ground, Lloyd was wondering what he would do with it. "You're not going to smash someone with that, right Flash?" He then thinked about the punny habits of Flash and had a feeling..."You're not going to pull a pun out of this, right? Like "This will be enlightening" or something right? Right?" Lloyd hoped that he wouldn't do it but then realised that he was the one that made the pun instead. "Sorry for that..." He bowed his head a little in shame.

He then looked at Ella as she said that she wouldn't be useful if she helped and that she would get injured. "Don't be ridiculous, you would be of a great help just by assisting. If you don't want to involve yourself I'm fine with that personally, you could even go get some help if you want." He didn't want her to get injured as well as he did was the one to ask help here. He would feel terribly bad if something would happen to her. The same go for Flash but since he's an android, he could be fixed with a little more ease than if Ella was wounded. "Listen, just do what you think is best, okay?" He gave her a smile before remembering that she wears his coat. "Ella, if you would decide to fight, focus on the fight at hand and I think it should work." He pointed to show his coat to her hoping it would change into its armor form and help her if needed.

He then looked toward the fight at hand practically in time as when he looked a volley of knives flew in his direction. However only one seemed to be aimed at him while the others were going for the black haired guy. Even if the number was small, the surprise of the knife was enough and it stabbed Lloyd in his left hand as he was trying to repel it but he wasn't fast enough. Without any sensation in his hand, not from the current injury, he took the knife out as Sno ran past him. He turned around only to see her stab the other guy. He then saw an exchange of blows that ended up with Sno being on the ground and probably in danger of being critically injured if another blow was given to her in that position, but the black haired guy passed out at that moment/

All that Lloyd could think of doing right about now was getting that guy away from her. As he thought that Flash might be helping and that Sno isn't moving right now from being twitching on the ground, Lloyd looked at Flash to suggest something. "Flash, take care of Sno, I'll take this guy away. Can you do that?" He didn't wait for an answer before running toward the black haired guy to pick him up an brought him elsewhere. He tried to find something to tie him up but couldn't find a thing. As he noticed the wounds on the other guy, Lloyd couldn't help it and ripped the sleeves of his shirt and tried his best to attend to his wounds.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lloyd Vanheim on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

54Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash drove forward, immediately splitting up the group. The new boy and Lloyd on one side, Sno on the other. He immediately spelled out a message to her, "Sno, please stop. I am fairly certain (or at least I hope) his initial assault was unintentional or accidently over done. Please stop, you're probably damaging yourself more and more with every movement."

Flash hoped that this would stop Sno, he had no idea what he'd do if it didn't. Fight another person? He'd only come here to fight grimm not hurt people. He held the pole horizontal, in an attempt to stop Sno if she were to run and make it easier to deflect knives should she throw them.

He began to process data at an unbelievable rate, looking for a simple solution to stop the two fighting. He had some idea what was wrong with Sno but the boy not so much. If he could just remove Sno from the conflict hopefully things with him would sort themselves.

55Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:59 am

Quartzella

Quartzella
Quartzella watched the scene as their predicament only grew worse from trying to get through to the android known as Sno. Quartzella blinked as she was a bit in agreement with the dark haired boy that she was fighting. It did seem like androids were poorly designed, however, being submerged in a fountain wouldn't be good for most household appliances, "Perhaps we should tell the manufacturer to add in some water proofing next time?" Jokingly adding in a bit of her own sarcasm although she knew that the situation had possibly turned deadly.

As Lloyd mentioned the overbearing android who had ripped out a lamppost Quartzella would agree on the subject, "I would suggest you don't crush either of them as Sno already seems to have enough problems ... actually to be fair both of them seem to have a great deal of problems mentally that is." She nodded her head uncaring if the two overheard her as she wasn't speaking all that loud and it surely wouldn't have caused either one to stop and turn on her. They had much bigger fish to fry mostly each other. Seeing what the droid did she was a bit disappointed as she was thinking it be used as a mace could have been interesting. So that is the strength of an android I guess, who would have guessed Flash had that kind of power? Shaking it loose she then felt the clatter broken by Lloyd's voice.

A bit surprised that the boy thought she wouldn't get in the way she grew the tiny bit flustered which quickly disappeared as this wasn't the time for such thoughts.Do what I think is best, doing what I think is best and what is the best are never often the same thing. Obviously this boy has much to learn about me. Shaking her head to get off the subject she wondered which would be the fight she would more likely win. Sno or Zain. She threw his coat over to him because she had little use of it now and it mainly would hinder her movements. "I really wish I had my weapon."

As the two boys basically lead themselves to each of the targets Quartzella once again stood alone before scooting over to help with Sno.

56Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno noticed a ball of lighting go towards, however it went past her. Sno then looked to see that her target was gone. Little did she know that her target was behind her. Sno turned around just as the target stabber her, which caused a red liquid to come from Sno. Although she doesn't really bleed she was made to be as human as she could get so her fuel is red to resemble human blood. Then she was brought to the ground with her target on top of her looking as though he was about to kill her but instead he brought his blade down in an attempt to not actually kill Sno however due to Sno's twitching her head twitched slightly and her ear was cut off by her targets blade. Then her target fell to the ground an layed there unconscious. Then Sno saw that a lampost was put in between of her and her target. Sno noticed that her fellow android was trying to communicate. While reading the screen Sno began to speak "A-a-a-a-aci-dent?.. Error.. B-b-b-b-but. Error. Then Sno was able to say one clear phrase only it wasn't a phrase that anyone would want to hear Multiple Errors Also a fuel leak has been detected. Failure to fixed these errors could result in permanent shut down. Sno then kept repeating that same phrase.

Health and Aura:

57Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Zain Yulyeong

Zain Yulyeong
As Zain woke form his momentary slumber, he looked around frantically. Noticing that he was covered in makeshift bandages he recalled that Zeek had woken in the midst of his quarrel with the girl and her allies. He conversed in a monotone manner to her friends " What happened, is the girl alright, I apologize for anything I have done or said. I unfortunately have a split personality disorder" As Zain was speaking he noticed that her friends at the moment are trying to figure out what to do. The girl that he shoved in the fountain is frantically running around while spazing and tumbling about her words saying "A-a-a-a-aci-dent?.. Error.. B-b-b-b-but. Error. Multiple Errors Also a fuel leak has been detected. Failure to fixed these errors could result in permanent shut down." Despite Zain's wounds he wiled himself to get up and go to the girl finally his other persona's woke.

Zana started quivering as he hastily apologized for his misconduct in Zak and Zeek's behavior " I am so'sorry, I-I really am truly sorry, I hope w-we didn't hurt you in any way." Zak stayed unusually silent, he wanted to apologize but he's just to stubborn.

58Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:34 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd grabbed his coat that was now flying towards him and thanked Ella. "Thank you, but aren't you sure you don't want to keep it a little? Or are you'll be okay? I mean you're not shivering anymore?" He wanted to be sure that she wouldn't catch a cold. But if she really did needed it, she would probably have kept it.

Lloyd then listened to the black haired boy as he explained his current illness. "I knew that something was off when you talked to yourself. I mean I do it sometimes, but I'm not arguing with myself when it happens. If you're really sorry, I guess it's alright, although we need to find a way to help Sno now." Lloyd knows that this sudden trust seems extreme, but he feels like the black haired boy and some of his personally we're agreeing as he seemed more calm than he was. He looked toward the others trying to see if anyone had a plan, as he didn't have one.

59Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:49 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash dropped the lamppost, going down to one knee to get a better look at Sno, gently pulling the shorter girl toward him into a light hug; partially to get a better look at her injures, another part to stop her attacking anyone but mostly in an attempt to comfort the poor girl. Beneath the layers of protocol she must be terrified, the bot thought to itself. He reached down, picking up her ear and looking it over the slice appeared clean, a rather easy fix to perform. The bigger problem however was the fuel leaking from her chest, his face read: "You're going to have to be brave for this okay? I'm not going trying to hurt you, I'm just going to help okay? I promise I'm going to do the best I can."

Steadying her with her right her gently pressed inside the wound, easily finding the leaking segment. He pulled his fingertips out and stripped a lengthy piece of metal off his shoulder. He then reached back in, wrapping the piece tightly around the hole in the pipe; making sure the "bleeding" would stop. A metal bandage. This was good, at least now she should calm down a fair bit and it didn't seem like her life was in immediate danger.

He then pulled her closer, beginning to force hot air from the grill in his face into the hole in an attempt to dry and fix some of the internal damage. As he did this he set to work reattaching her ear, easily reconnecting the wires to the audio channels up there and beginning to plan how to reattach the entire ear itself. He also ran infra red, looking for any problems in her cooling systems.

"You're doing very well err, j-just keep talking and if you know what's wrong tell me, it'll be easier for me to fix that way okay Sno? Please don't break, I don't want to lose a new friend so soon ;W; tell me what you need. Power, parts, coolant?"

60Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
After being dried off most of the way by her android friend and also having her ear reattached. Sno looked over and saw that her target was still alive. She then spoke "The target is still alive...The target is a threat and should be killed." Sno's body began to glow gray as she was about to activate her semblance. The sky turned dark as she opened her mouth and began to sing. "Tsumetai kisetsu ga hajimari Toiki mo shiroku kumoru koro ni Ikikau hitobito no kage Ikutsu mo oikoshite ku Ashibaya ni machi o arukeba Natsukashii keshiki omoidashite Marude wasurete ita youde Sukoshi dake setsunaku naru Toki wa meguri yagate otona ni nari Taisetsuna koto sae wasurete yuku no? Kono kimochi wa ima dakena no no? Kangaetakunai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai Hitomi de ikite ikeru hodo Tsuyo-sa ga aru hazu mo nakute Mata tomadoi kurikaeshi Kizutsuku koto bakaride Toki wa kesshite tomaru koto wa nakute Mijukuna mama hitori tori nokosa reru Tsuyogaru koto sore dake shika Jibun ni narenai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai" While singing icicles began to rain from the sky at this point Sno didn't care who she hit as long as her goal was accomplished.

Health, Aura and Song:

61Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Zain Yulyeong

Zain Yulyeong
As the sliver haired girl finally dried out her circuit borad she went on about my daeth, and started singing a song of unknow origin. "Akiramenai Tsumetai kisetsu ga hajimari Toiki mo shiroku kumoru koro ni Ikikau hitobito no kage Ikutsu mo oikoshite ku Ashibaya ni machi o arukeba Natsukashii keshiki omoidashite Marude wasurete ita youde Sukoshi dake setsunaku naru Toki wa meguri yagate otona ni nari Taisetsuna koto sae wasurete Akiramenai ono kimochi wa ima dakena no no? Kangaetakunai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai Hitomi de ikite ikeru hodo Tsuyo-sa ga aru hazu mo nakute Mata tomadoi kurikaeshi Kizutsuku koto bakaride Toki wa kesshite tomaru koto wa nakute Mijukuna mama hitori tori nokosa reru Tsuyogaru koto sore dake shika Jibun ni narenai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai."

It's odd and almost foreign, even though Zain could tell what ever she was singing was men't to be a threat he couldn't help but be compeld to listen to the harmony. That the girl had but what he wasn't expecting was ice shards to come flying from the sky. He went to doge but he triped over the lamp post, that he unfortunately didn't notice. Just as he triped he looked up with fear in caseing his wide silver eyes as a large ice shard came right at him. And proceeded to impale his leg he tried to leap away but that made it worse as it landed in the middle of his leg. Zain couldn't help but scream out at how unbreable the pain was
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" then zana busted out crying and whimpering "B-But I th-thought w-w-we w-w-were frie-iends"while Zak was silently cursing about how he let his garud down.

62Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was watching Flash as he was doing some repairs on Sno, hoping that everything would be fine after that and that the day could continue on a normal track. He then looked at the black haired boy. He was wondering how bad was his condition, how many personalities did he had, what were their general attitude and behavior, their respective names if they had one... Anything that could help him interact with him if he was on a sudden change of behavior. He also wondered if he was born with this condition or if it was because of a trauma of some sort.

He was about to ask him as Sno get up and went back on her murderous intent. As she start singing, Lloyd had some difficulty to believe that someone with such a lovely voice could be this dangerous all of a sudden. As the icicles went pouring down all over, Lloyd didn't know what to do. Most of them were going for the black haired boy, but some went for Flash and Ella. He didn't noticed if some went toward him as he cared more about the others than himself.

Lloyd decided to act as fast as he could... Since the boy was her target, Sno would probably focus on him, so he would need to be by his side in the end. So Lloyd dashed toward Ella, grabbing her instinctively and brought her next to Flash and did the same with the black haired, but unfortunately not before an icicle made its way into his leg. With everyone now close enough from each other, Lloyd repelled the incoming icicles. He unfortunately was hit by 2 as he wasn't able to repel them and they were going for the others. He took them on purpose. He then looked at Sno, wondering when this madness would stop.

Spoiler:

63Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"!!!" Flash was worried by Lloyd's decision. Bringing the others so close when Sno was in this state? Fortunately Sno's icicles hadn't been aimed at the taller bot for if they had been they would run the risk of hurting Sno herself due to the duo's close proximity. Sno being this close to that boy was a bad idea, Flash had immediately realised and so he used his hugging position to easily lift her and ran a bit away from the group as soon as the ice had stopped falling.

Brining her closer to his face he continued his treatment of water evaporation in hopes that it would help. He had to try and reason with her;

"Sno I don't really feel anger or hate or any of that kind of emotion so I don't really know what you're going through right now... but even if you want to hurt the person who hurt you, you're hurting others as a result, please stop it ;w; I don't know how you were programed, or if you can even read this right now, but please stop. If you talk this through I'm sure things will turn out okay, if you keep going like this you might damage yourself more TT-TT Your singing is really nice, p-please don't hurt the innocent with it."

All the while the larger bot had been gently reattaching the girl's outer ear metal, folding the metal to stick inside. It wasn't the most amazing fix but about the only one he could do while preventing as much harm to the fleshy ones as possible.

64Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat May 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno saw that her target got hit by one of her icicles however she also saw the one with two toned hair attempt to save her target.The next thing Sno knew she was being carried away from her target by the android that was much bigger than she was. Then she noticed the androids screen and she said "Hurt the innocent?.. Not you are all guilty of assisting my target if you refuse to back down then I will be forced to eliminate you as well. Now release me this instance or suffer the consequences!" When she realized that she wan't going to be released so easily she said "Fine then since you have a death wish then I shall fulfill it! Sno then activated her semblance again and began to sing as more ice fell from the sky "Tsumetai kisetsu ga hajimari Toiki mo shiroku kumoru koro ni Ikikau hitobito no kage Ikutsu mo oikoshite ku Ashibaya ni machi o arukeba Natsukashii keshiki omoidashite Marude wasurete ita youde Sukoshi dake setsunaku naru Toki wa meguri yagate otona ni nari Taisetsuna koto sae wasurete Akiramenai ono kimochi wa ima dakena no no? Kangaetakunai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai Hitomi de ikite ikeru hodo Tsuyo-sa ga aru hazu mo nakute Mata tomadoi kurikaeshi Kizutsuku koto bakaride Toki wa kesshite tomaru koto wa nakute Mijukuna mama hitori tori nokosa reru Tsuyogaru koto sore dake shika Jibun ni narenai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai."

Health, Aura and Song:

65Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Mon May 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane saw part of the fight in the courtyard from a hallway window on the second floor of the academy. The part that she saw was the first time it started raining icicles the sky got dark and Aliane though Ice?!... Ice is not supposed to do that.. So then who or what is causing this? then Aliane looked down and saw what looked like a bunch of people gather and some of them looked like they were bleeding. Aliane then didn't waste any time she ran to her dorm and grabbed both her katanas and made her way to the courtyard. She didn't know what to expect weather it was an attack on the school or just some students in a fight but regardless they looked like they needed her help. When Aliane got down there she could hear singing and the second ice storm had begun. Aliane unsheathed her katanas and ran out into the courtyard deflecting the ice with her blades. The ice seemed to be targeted at a black winged faunus so Aliane attempted to deflect all the ice away from him since he seamed injured enough. However Aliane was not unscathed one of the icicles went into her right shoulder which she ripped out and another scratched the side of her face as she was deflecting them. Once the ice stopped Aliane said in a bit of an angry tone "So anyone want to explain what on earth you people are doing?!"

Health and Aura:

66Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue May 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Zain Yulyeong

Zain Yulyeong
The mysterious two toned haird boy came over and helped Zain since he is, kinda knee-capitated at the moment. Zain looked over with question at the silver harid girl, who kept glanced at the droid, bot that was advancing her and started seething at the bot. As they both tried to make their way to the two toned haird boys companions the boy tried helping Zain which they were all appreciative of but then the boy got impaled or better yet took the blow on purpose.

The silver marked girtl once again started her demented evil melody. As this was going on Zain and his other personality's got lost in a conversation completely forgetting what was going on around them. "Why is she doing this, we didn't mean for her to be soaked." Zana said with a slight quiver in his voice but still determined while Zak stubbornly refused to admit he did anything wrong "God Zana shut up! We did nothing wrong she's just pmsing because she got a tenssy bit wet." While Zain was silently pondering what to do next a phantom with twin kantans and teal hair appreded out of thin air to help stop the fight.

67Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue May 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
With Ella and the black haired boy behind him,it was easier for Lloyd to protect them since they were close. But with Flash's height and the fact that he decided to go directly at Sno to convince her to stop, he decided that he'll focus on protecting the others for now if any other icicles were going to be summoned. As he anticipated, Sno called forth another storm of falling ice spike. Lloyd took down some of them using both his lance and his semblance, this one used to repel 3 while his lance broke 4. Unfortunately, Lloyd wasn't fast enough once again and was hit by another icicle trying to protect the others.

As other ice spikes were coming in his direction, a girl with teal hair arrived as back up in his defense. She asked was going on as soon as the storm was gone once again. Lloyd decided to reply since she was next to him. "Well you see, our little android friend here, in the arms of our bigger android friend, fell into the fountain by black haired faunus' more brash personality as he suffers from split personality disorder and now she is seeing all of us as enemies because of probably some short circuit due to the water. It's about that I think. Flash, did I forgot something?" Lloyd looked at the tall android wondering if his resume, even if it was rather complicated, was good.

HP and Aura:

68Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Tue May 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash set off again, ducking and dodging and weaving. He was certain Sno's programming wouldn't let her harm herself, only her opponents. He used this to his advantage as he dodged, now getting himself as far as possible away from everyone else; standing with his back to the far wall. He had run out of options, there was little else he could try than this. Redetecting the ear he had attached he lightly stuck his finder inside, having gotten a feel for her system's positioning and size through thermal scans and the work he had already done.

"@~@ I'm sorry Sno but I hope this'll snap you out of combat mode. Just a little jolt, ought to set you to think you're being charged. That always makes me feel safer."

He let lose a tiny ripple of energy, not enough to harm by any means but should help her come to his senses. Spending a negligible amount of aura to do so.

"T.T I don't like doing this to friends but if it'll fix you then I guess I have to."

With that done he continued to blast hot air though he was 80% certain the water had left her systems. Her clothes were dry if that was any indicator. He then turned his screen head to the others;

"Seek shelter, hide under a bench or something; just get out of the icicles reach and things'll be cool."

69Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat May 23, 2015 3:33 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno saw a new person that came to defend her target so she prepared to sing again until she felt a minor shock of electricity. She looked over to see that the one that caused it was the one that was holding her. Sno assumed that the larger android was trying to attack her so she got one of her knives from her sleeve and began to stab the neck of the large android saying "New threat detected! New threat must be eliminated! There are now two threats that must be eliminated!" While Sno was repeatedly stabbing the large android she was also struggling to break free from him so she could get to her the other target and execute him. Sno then use the hand that didn't have a knife in it to repeatedly punch the large android's screen while she continued to try and break free. Sno then began to shouting "RELEASE ME AND FACE YOUR FATE!"

70Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sat May 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
When Aliane heard the explanation to the ice was because the small girl was pushed into the fountain Aliane got a little angry as she said "So the reason that there is both ice and blood is just because you are all fighting?! Is that right? Well then if she is and android just turn her off if there is an off switch then there would be an on switch meaning that if you turn her off now then you can turn her back on later which means that this pointless fight shouldn't be going on in the first place! If you refuse to turn her off then I will just have to do it myself! Hey! You big guy put her down and leave this to me I turn her off easily. Aliane then began to stare at the little android trying to find her off switch as she said "She has to have an on switch and where there is an on switch then that is usually the off switch as well."

71Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 11:34 am

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was now standing there, watching as Flash tried his best to snap Sno out of it. He seemed really willing to help her in all way possible. So far, he tried to dry her circuits, he reattached her ear, he was... recharging her? Well, he seemed ready to do a full lot for his friends. As the teal haired girl said that all the commotion was because of a fight, Lloyd looked at her. "Well, not really as we are more trying to get Sno better, without harming her since it's not her fault for being berzerk right now." As Aline said something about an off button, Lloyd couldn't help but release a slight chuckle. "Wait, what? Seriously? You think that she could have an off button somewhere?" Wouldn't that be a little too convenient? If she does have one, I call shenanigans on this...:

As Lloyd was talking to the teal haired girl, he heard sudden clanks of metal, so he turned toward the androids to see Sno furiously stabbing and punching Flash. Although Lloyd was about to go help, Flash took the time to turn his monitor to tell to get shelter. He didn't know why, but he had the feeling he could thrust him, so he did. He helped both Zain and Ella to get to safety, behind a tree afar, while him kept watch on what was going on.

72Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Thu May 28, 2015 11:51 am

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"TT.TT Sno, please stop. It's not very knife to stab someone, it's mean. You'll break the blade doing that, as well at your hand. ;.;"

The tall droid lightly pet the back of the smaller one's head, still holding her tight. Having no pain receptors Flash could just stand and take abuse like this for hours, if not days. He had an idea, on one hand it might annoy that boy but on the other it might just work.

"Sno I surrender, we all do. Even that black haired boy. Please just go back to being the nice droid I just met T.T I'll sharpen your knives if you will, they have to be blunt by now (especially the one you stabbed me with) I surrender, please accept that and hug me T.T I don't like violence between friends."

The tall droid wouldn't let go, not only for fear she may continue her assault on the other but because he just really wanted a hug. Honestly after going through all she had he would be surprised if she didn't want one two, hugs were the optimum method of dealing with trauma.

73Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Sun May 31, 2015 3:42 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno continued to attack and try to break free from the large android's hug. At one point she read on the android's screen that he surrendered and that they all did and Sno replied with "You lie! If you truly surrender then put me down and face your demise!" She then heard two people talk about turning her off and back on again when she head this Sno got scared and began to squirm and attack the one that was holding her as she shouted "I WILL NOT BE SHUT DOWN UNTIL YOU ALL ARE DEAD!!! RELEASE ME IMMEDIATELY AND FACE YOUR FATE!!!" She was struggling to break free so much the the ribbon in her hair came out which undid her braid. Then she while glaring up at the screen of the android that held her said "I have no other choice now do I?.. Fine then If it is what has to be done then I will activate my semblance on you as my prime target it might take us both out but so be it.. Now I am going to tell you one more time... Put. Me. Down, Right. Now!"

OOC Note:

74Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Aliane heard a slight chuckle when she came up with the idea to just turn the disturbance off and back on again and she said "You laugh at my idea but you can't come up with one yourself?... Then that means we will just have to test my theory then since I see no one else coming up with ideas on how to fix the issue" Aliane then glared at the large android that still held the smaller android that was causing the issue and said "I have asked you once to put the android down and yet you refuse to? Why is that? I do not intend on hurting her it would just be a little restart... So why don't you just put her down?" Aliane then heard the small android telling the larger android to put her down and she said still really annoyed "See she obviously doesn't want to be held by you so just put her down I won't hurt her and I doubt she will be able to touch any of you let alone kill you I wouldn't allow it... So put her down and we can fix this."

75Encounters in the Court [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters in the Court [Open] Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As the teal haired girl said that he didn't came up with an idea himself, Lloyd agreed. He didn't came up with nothing in order to help with Sno, all he did was protect the others, something he did well, but still. He couldn't protect them endlessly, he would need to rest, but it was a impossible to do so if Sno was still on a rampage mood. Something had to be done, but what...

Lloyd stood there, next to the tree that both Zain and Ella were now behind because of him, as he watched the current situation. The two girls seemed to agree on one point: Sno needed to be released, despite having different motivations on that matter. Lloyd didn't know if it was a good idea, but it was the only plan right now and he couldn't come up with another. A bad idea is better than no idea, right? He took a step forward, ready to intervene if something went wrong, and by intervene, mainly taking the hits for the others if he could. That's his way of fighting: protecting others.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum